test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    important and mostly awesome changes are on the way.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=457021

Epic! I now have a better reason to play again!!!
    All ships are 20% off for a few days.
    If you need a certain console or a new ship you've been wanting now is the time to get it.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Happy Thanksgiving cats!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Happy Thanksgiving cats!

I agree. Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry, I've been out of the loop. I've had my reasons.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    I agree. Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry, I've been out of the loop. I've had my reasons.

Thank the Lord! Hope she gets better :).
    edited November 2012
    Okay, I got the upgrade for the Embassy going. We still need some dilithium to get the special project running.

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving! And for those outside of the States, I hope you had a great week anyway.
    Late happy Thanksgiving!

I was mourning over the loss of the Thanksgiving A&M game yesterday so I didn't ever have time to get on.
    Just started a thread looking for feedback on the Reputation Store(s) here. Would appreciate it if some cats took a look and added their own thoughts and opinions. (And the fact that you might help keep it from being buried is just icing. Really. ;))
    edited November 2012
    canis36 wrote: »
    Just started a thread looking for feedback on the Reputation Store(s) here. Would appreciate it if some cats took a look and added their own thoughts and opinions. (And the fact that you might help keep it from being buried is just icing. Really. ;))

I'd love to add some feedback. But considering I just finished my first reputation projects this morning, I'd be talking out my TRIBBLE.

I may have an opinion in ... *does some quick calculations* ... March 2014. :eek:
    The nanov project is now complete.

I was also looking round the embassy shuttle bay and there are some nice consoles and kits (some have 5 powers and there are now rank IV powers) in there.

most still need to be unlocked through the tiers but some should be available now/very soon.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hello kitties, I will hopefully be rejoining you soon because I'm writing this reply on a new computer (which means I can go play STO again)...

...that I can't have until Christmas. My dad and I are just taking it on a test run. :(
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited November 2012
    voporak wrote: »
    Hello kitties, I will hopefully be rejoining you soon because I'm writing this reply on a new computer (which means I can go play STO again)...

...that I can't have until Christmas. My dad and I are just taking it on a test run. :(

That used to happen to me.

Then I got married and had kids of my own. Now, I get to open my Christmas gifts when they arrive. :D
    The nanov project is now complete.

I was also looking round the embassy shuttle bay and there are some nice consoles and kits (some have 5 powers and there are now rank IV powers) in there.

most still need to be unlocked through the tiers but some should be available now/very soon.

I'll have to check those out on Zira tomorrow.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have to say, I love mountain climbing on New Romulus! Myself, M'Ren, and a few others have discovered quite a few scenic vistas. Makes me really wish I could have first person view, so I could take decent screenshots with my character in the way.

I have to confess, I completely forgot about the Nanov project, I will have to take a look at the Nanov tank next time I go to the Embassy.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I'll have to check those out on Zira tomorrow.

The kits aren't that great, there's only one kit per class: fire team for tacs, turrets for engs, and xenobiologist for scis. Not the best ones of course, and even the worst one for scis. ;)
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • manzielmanziel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Congratulations.
    Lifetime subscriber wanting my account back.
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    manziel wrote: »
    Congratulations.

Sorry, wrong account.

Congratulations.
    *licks fangs* That was some good turkey.
    *licks fangs* That was some good turkey.

Did you know people have 4000+ calories on Thanksgiving?

Roast Tribble for everycat!

P.S. I was watching some of your latest videos and noticed that the sound is a few seconds behind the video. I don't know if it's my computer, but I kind of doubt it since the computer I watch your videos on is different than the one I use for STO. Justa heads up, I'm not sure if it's just something on my end.
    edited November 2012

P.S. I was watching some of your latest videos and noticed that the sound is a few seconds behind the video. I don't know if it's my computer, but I kind of doubt it since the computer I watch your videos on is different than the one I use for STO. Justa heads up, I'm not sure if it's just something on my end.

No, I put I note in the description. I had a technical glitch that I have since resolved.

Do we need to install an exercise room in the Shadow Cat Lair now?
  • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wait, you mean the big open space just off the Operations Center isn't the fighting pit?
    edited November 2012
    Forget the targs. I will be at the bar. Now, if you will excuse *hiccup* excuse me, I must *hiccup*........I must........Good bye....
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited November 2012
    No, I put I note in the description. I had a technical glitch that I have since resolved.

Oh, what a relief. I was really worried that it was something on my end. *wipes forehead*

Attention all Shadowcats: there appears to be an intoxicated cat wandering around the starbase. Someone find him and slap him until he comes to. -looks at the cat replying above me-

I have an idea: On Hug a Tribble Day (made by my friend and I (it's on Sep 27th) every year, we should get as many tribbles as we can and subject them to various forms of torture, roasting, and destruction. :D
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have a very important question for all of you. What sound does a cat make when he uses rally cry? :D
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
    edited November 2012
    He triumphantly raises his sword and shouts, "POEHALI!"
    edited November 2012
    Let's see... they make a very angry hiss like the ones from shows about misbehaving pets. :rolleyes:
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Time for some fun in the snow cats :D.
    http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=775821
    edited December 2012
    I want that Winter Jacket! :D
    edited December 2012
    Memo to All Cats

First cat to hit me with a snowball gets tossed out of an air lock.

That is all.

MG Twinkers.