test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Memo to All Cats

First cat to hit me with a snowball gets tossed out of an air lock.

That is all.

MG Twinkers.

- Throws snowball at Twinkers right as he says that -
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    So...how many cats are going to try for the Breen cruiser? And how many alts are you going to try to get one on?
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We have to log on 25 times over the next 35 days. Last year it would have been a done deal. I am employed this year.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    We have to log on 25 times over the next 35 days. Last year it would have been a done deal. I am employed this year.

I am experiencing a similar problem.
    canis36 wrote: »
    So...how many cats are going to try for the Breen cruiser? And how many alts are you going to try to get one on?

Going to specifically try for it on my Caitian Taka. Rest of the cats may get it if I do all of them for the prizes.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The long winter jackets look sweet. Picture of 1st with one on him.
    Awesome jacket!!!!

Me wantz it!

And thanks for the heads up Twinkers... I'll save as many snowballs as I can.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited December 2012
    voporak wrote: »
    Awesome jacket!!!!

Me wantz it!

Takes about 8 or so full snowball fights (have to kill the final giant) or a few of the Lobi boxes which are 5 Lobi each. There are like 5 or 6 different items that you need to have about 10 - 8 of to get one jacket ... obviously, I'm not being very specific, but at least those are facts. I had nothing that I really wanted to spend my 170 Lobi on so I decided to spend 80 on boxes and was able to get lots of goodies. :D

By the time you get your new computer you'll certainly have enough time to get some good stuff.

There are also 3 different colors for each of the 3 types of jackets, so 9 total options.
    sirepical wrote: »
    Takes about 8 or so full snowball fights (have to kill the final giant) or a few of the Lobi boxes which are 5 Lobi each. There are like 5 or 6 different items that you need to have about 10 - 8 of to get one jacket ... obviously, I'm not being very specific, but at least those are facts. I had nothing that I really wanted to spend my 170 Lobi on so I decided to spend 80 on boxes and was able to get lots of goodies. :D

By the time you get your new computer you'll certainly have enough time to get some good stuff.

There are also 3 different colors for each of the 3 types of jackets, so 9 total options.

Oh yeah. Thanks for the info. You guys are like my only connection to what actually happens in STO.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Both of my characters now have the coat. Which one specifically? Long, Black. Next project, going for the snowball gun. :D

Plus, the race is quite fun! :D Of course, within an hour of launch, Zone Chat was filled with complaints about that bugger of a shortcut. Everyone was raging for the cheaters to be banned! I think the devs had quite enough, since they were already saying they are going to fix it. So, within the next few days or so, I guess we can expect to run straight into an invisible wall when we get to that point.

And I am going to have both characters get the ship. I do not know yet if I will use it. At this point, I am going to do it just so I can say I have it.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited December 2012
    Twinkers is now rocking the long, black winter coat. It looks very nice.
    http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx26/revo_2010/screenshot_2012-12-07-09-03-03.jpg

Long brown coat, with the vet shoulder pads and shoulder caps (my tail swings around in between them), the bortasqu trousers, feet, bracers and belt plus one of the scarfs.

I have a simple sash but want to get the korath uniform as well eventually and use that sash.
    edited December 2012
    Bortasqu trousers? So you get trousers when you buy the Bortasqu Pack?

In any case, I do love the Korath trousers. If ever the uniform becomes available for Zen, it will be mine. Right now though, 200 Lobi is out of my realm. And I have never spent 1 million EC for ANY single item, and I do not plan to start, so 200 million EC for the Korath Uniform is out of the question.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Bortasqu trousers? So you get trousers when you buy the Bortasqu Pack?

No, its just its name. it has nothing to do with the c-store pack itself.

you get it from the starbase tailor that unlocks at tier 3. it costs some dilithium and fleet credits to buy and its per character (not overly cheap but its roughly a couple days grind).

it is quite a nice uniform.
    edited December 2012
    M'ren showed me how to get it. And I think it was Dr. M'vore who was wearing them, so I got a good look at them. Due to the Dilithium Exchange crashing, and me subsequently cashing in all my dilithium for Zen (:D), I am 1,000 dilithium short right now, but I can make more than that with just one Elite STF. First thing tonight, that is what I will do.
    edited December 2012
    [1:41] [System] [NumericReceived] You received 31,000,000 Energy Credits

Thank you so much [Console - Tactical - Phaser Relay Mk XII]!!!
    Wait? What? Who actually has THAT MUCH ec just sitting around? :eek:
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ...seriously. I wonder who the person is that can throw away 31M on a console. Lucky you!
    edited December 2012
    It wasn't me. I'm lucky to have 3.1 million.
    Something I learned today: I like helping people on their wild goose chases.

Even though I already had all the Lobi and replay rewards for this event, I surprisingly had quite a lot of fun helping other FSF to find them all. Amazing how that works. :eek:
    edited December 2012
    [1:41] [System] [NumericReceived] You received 31,000,000 Energy Credits

Thank you so much [Console - Tactical - Phaser Relay Mk XII]!!!

Grats!
    10char
    edited December 2012

Apparently @Jagged92 does, he bought it.

Quite a few people i imagine. you can make huge amounts of money selling doffs, lock box ships, contraband, the new winter jackets etc etc.
    edited December 2012
    Hey cats, Brandon just posted that the officer reports daily will be every 30 minutes now. That's a good source of marks for bases! 50 per daily. You only need 1 foundry mission now to do it.
    edited December 2012
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Hey cats, Brandon just posted that the officer reports daily will be every 30 minutes now. That's a good source of marks for bases! 50 per daily. You only need 1 foundry mission now to do it.

Oh God wow! Nice! :D
    Good! Finally! I can start bringing in some Fleet marks for once!
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    hey Cats, Brandon Just Posted That The Officer Reports Daily Will Be Every 30 Minutes Now. That's A Good Source Of Marks For Bases! 50 Per Daily. You Only Need 1 Foundry Mission Now To Do It.

Head Explodes!
    edited December 2012
    Last I saw, Romulan Zoo qualified as one of the daily missions and it takes about 2 minutes to run.
    Welp, down for patching now. We were able to get 2/3 fleet projects underway before it went down.

And, before then I also got a Mk XII Polaron console, purple, from a DOff mission that is on the exchange for 21 million EC. Time to go buy a lottery ticket...
    Welp, down for patching now. We were able to get 2/3 fleet projects underway before it went down.

And, before then I also got a Mk XII Polaron console, purple, from a DOff mission that is on the exchange for 21 million EC. Time to go buy a lottery ticket...

You should give that to Sarabi... she'll be using Polaron:P