What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you can still check the character on gateway, even if you can't actually log into it

That is true... if it weren't broken half the time.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you can still check the character on gateway, even if you can't actually log into it

I don't have the Odyssey active on her. I have a Jem'Hadar HEC active.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would check but R'Mel is not back in the galaxy. She's going to kill the Kelvins.

Whoa! :eek: You guys still don't have your chars back? :(
    Have they told you anything?
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    Whoa! :eek: You guys still don't have your chars back? :(
    Have they told you anything?

I would copy + paste you the auto-responses, but it's pretty boring.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That is even more embarrassing by the fact that Taz is Lifer, so he should be given actual customer support. And he can't be given any resolution. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    That is even more embarrassing by the fact that Taz is Lifer, so he should be given actual customer support. And he can't be given any resolution. :rolleyes:

CS is incompetent.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You know what's even more facepalming? I heard somewhere (I don't know if it's true or not) that if you send in too many tickets on the same subject, you'll get reported for spamming or something.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I have always wondered this: Why is the Omega Rep only accessible at level 50 when you can start running STFs at level 44?
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have always wondered this: Why is the Omega Rep only accessible at level 50 when you can start running STFs at level 44?
    because the people working at cryptic are never consistent in anything?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    1. And why does the Space set cost twice as much as the Ground set?

2. Why do I need to obtain the MACO set before I can obtain the Adapted MACO set?

At this rate, I will need at least a week or more before I can get that MACO Space set for Winston. And then to make matters worse, I will have to do this all over again when I get to work on Fluffy, both Ground sets, and then the MACO Space set...... :mad:
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    1. And why does the Space set cost twice as much as the Ground set?

2. Why do I need to obtain the MACO set before I can obtain the Adapted MACO set?

At this rate, I will need at least a week or more before I can get that MACO Space set for Winston. And then to make matters worse, I will have to do this all over again when I get to work on Fluffy, both Ground sets, and then the MACO Space set...... :mad:

1. Only thing I can think of is this real life translation: does it cost more to dress yourself and get a rifle or buy a yacht?

2. Supposed to be more exclusive-ish because it gives you access to the other faction's stuff, I guess.
    edited July 2013
    So, I swapped out the 1k Engi project for an Engi Personal Provision one as there are only 14 provisions left.

Also: we have over 100 provisions for the Military arm of the Fleet. Engi And Sci need more love.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    With tomorrow's patch, we will no longer be able to troll Armek to death, or the giant Assimilated Gorn on Defera. So enjoy the loophole while it lasts......:rolleyes:
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Because before S7 you started STFing for gear at 44 with normals. They never changed it so the unlock level is still the same.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Because before S7 you started STFing for gear at 44 with normals. They never changed it so the unlock level is still the same.

Don't see how that explains Omega Reputation starting at level 50 instead of 44.
    edited July 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    Don't see how that explains Omega Reputation starting at level 50 instead of 44.

I think he is saying access to STFs was supposed to be moved to Lvl 50. So the reputation would've been meaningless at lower ranks.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited July 2013
    I think he is saying access to STFs was supposed to be moved to Lvl 50. So the reputation would be meaningless at lower ranks.

This. Access to "Omega rep" in the old system was at 44, not 50.
    By "Omega rep" I just mean the old EDC and tech system.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When someone (with admin access) gets a minute, could they invite @Umbranox to the CatPhone please? He joined the Fleet today (I think it was today) though doesn't have CatPhone access, and none of the people currently online have the admin rights to invite him.

Cheers.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    flash525 wrote: »
    When someone (with admin access) gets a minute, could they invite @Umbranox to the CatPhone please? He joined the Fleet today (I think it was today) though doesn't have CatPhone access, and none of the people currently online have the admin rights to invite him.

Cheers.

I'll log on now to send an invite. Next time you speak with him, let him know how to join a custom channel if he doesn't already.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    tribble test reward: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=936381

i called it; didn't i say several times it was going to be a nukara tribble?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Congratulations on the prediction. You win a fake purple football and 80's party music.
    edited July 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    Congratulations on the prediction. You win a fake purple football and 80's party music.
    what am i going to do with a purple football?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2013
    All I can say is that purple football looks every bit as horridly strange as the Goalie's uniform. So what you do with them is entirely up to you. :rolleyes:
    Yep. Here is a photo of it.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Um, considering the last three test rewards were tribbles, that prediction wasn't exactly a step out. Here's a tip: the Season 8 test reward will be a tribble.

Season 9? Tribble.

Season 10? Yep, another tribble.
    edited July 2013
    Um, considering the last three test rewards were tribbles, that prediction wasn't exactly a step out. Here's a tip: the Season 8 test reward will be a tribble.

Season 9? Tribble.

Season 10? Yep, another tribble.

I'm gonna classify next season as 9.
    But really, the tribbles are getting old.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I'm gonna classify next season as 9.
    But really, the tribbles are getting old.

To those of us who have been here since the beginning.

My position is the following:
    Cryptic doesn't have to give us anything. When I tested Windows 7, I was given a warning my computer would stop working if I didn't buy the final copy and a link to buy the final copy. Use it or don't. It's not that big of a deal. You got to see the new content early. That alone would have been worth it.
    edited July 2013
    So, in other news: A player in EVE Online(aka SPREADSHEETS Online) lost a ship valued at ~USD 9,000. Here is a video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=6E1mL0h6z2I

And the Forbes Article. YES! This made Forbes!:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2013/07/09/eve-online-player-loses-a-spaceship-worth-approximately-9000/
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Even more news, I got my army duty postponed for 1 year. I didn't ask for it but apparently a mix of my family's bad financial status (it would be very hard for them to support me over there), the army's bad financial status (it's Greek, 'nuff said) and the fact that I don't look like army material (I am weak and shy irl) made them reconsider if they truly wanted me.

Who knows, if I go to (the Greek version of) college it will get postponed even more!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Even more news, I got my army duty postponed for 1 year. I didn't ask for it but apparently a mix of my family's bad financial status (it would be very hard for them to support me over there), the army's bad financial status (it's Greek, 'nuff said) and the fact that I don't look like army material (I am weak and shy irl) made them reconsider if they truly wanted me.

Who knows, if I go to (the Greek version of) college it will get postponed even more!
    so you aren't going where you have no access to internet for 10 months? great! you might just make the corvette after all...assuming you were pearl farming every day right up until you left

#LegalizeAwoo