test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    That would still leave 7k fleet marks for everyone to donate. 3k is barely a dent in these big requirements.

I honestly don't see a problem with that, we have 158 members in the fleet, approximately 20 of which are alts, approximately 10 of which are idle and have no logged in for a month or longer.

If any of you wish to challenge me for the greater voice within this Shadowcouncil, then feel free to do so but I can assure you the Klingon nurse in the medical bay will not be as forgiving as I, understood?!

P.S. Just throwing in a little RP for fun! :P
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ashkrik23 vs kalecto

I'm giving 3:1 odds.

Any takers?

I demand a PvP battle with yours truly moderating/filming! If ashkirk23 wins, we promote him to Shadowcat Master. If he loses, we laugh in his face! :D
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    ashkrik23 vs kalecto

Any takers?

I demand a PvP battle with yours truly moderating/filming! If ashkirk23 wins, we promote him to Shadowcat Master. If he loses, we laugh in his face! :D

But I'm horrible at PVP:eek:.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited September 2012
    But I'm horrible at PVP:eek:.

So you are saying the battle would look like this? :P
    So you are saying the battle would look like this? :P

If Alecto uses a cloaking device then maybe...
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited September 2012
    If Alecto uses a cloaking device then maybe...

What if we made it melee only?
  • synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ashkrik23 vs kalecto

Any takers?

Challenge accepted!!! :D

Busy tonight though...
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    In reply to all of the above:

1. I have beat Izzy (ashkrik23) in PvP before on more than one occasion, so ... not sure what my point is there actually.

2. I request a PvP against Alecto to become Shadowcat Master when I get the chance to get on since Izzy gets it. (Or, at the very least, make the request for a PvP with no rewards.)

3. Don't do melee, no one will ever die.

4. I have Izzy being the winner in a close battle.
    Still not sure if serious about the challenge.
    edited September 2012
    Still not sure if serious about the challenge.

I'm serious about the challenge. I think it would be a great way to make our fleet stand out... again.
    I see everyone is avoiding responding to my posts ... I wonder if they're invisible or something....
    sirepical wrote: »
    I see everyone is avoiding responding to my posts ... I wonder if they're invisible or something....

Who said that? Did you hear anything? :D

It happens. I've had that feeling from time to time.
    I'm serious about the challenge. I think it would be a great way to make our fleet stand out... again.

Well then let me know what day and time if that's so.
    edited September 2012
    Who said that? Did you hear anything? :D

It happens. I've had that feeling from time to time.

Thank you, Bob.

As you know I've taken the whole Ferasan thing to heart, and cats like attention. Hence me. :P
    Well then let me know what day and time if that's so.

We'll need to organize it. If we can get some Shadowcat Masters to get on next Saturday, we may hold challenges. But we'll need to come up with some rules and standards.

But I love the idea of having people fight for their promotion. It's so Ferasan. :P
    We'll need to organize it. If we can get some Shadowcat Masters to get on next Saturday, we may hold challenges. But we'll need to come up with some rules and standards.

But I love the idea of having people fight for their promotion. It's so Ferasan. :P

Alright then.
    edited September 2012
    Alright then.

Well, fighting for promotions is out. Honestly, we can't make it even more difficult than it already is. I still like the idea of the challenges and doing so will eventually lead to a promotion as the Masters will see your dedication to the fleet. But truthfully, kalecto is a beast and beating him would be difficult.

In the short term, challenges are going to be limited to pride and maybe a box of hypos or something. We may even organize a Masters vs Fleet PvP event for the future.

But while I personally love the idea of fighting for your promotion, the other masters and I agree promotions are already too difficult to tie to beating one of us.

That being said, if anyone who is due for promotion to Elite would like to fight for their promotion for the entertainment value of it, then we're game.
    Well, fighting for promotions is out. Honestly, we can't make it even more difficult than it already is. I still like the idea of the challenges and doing so will eventually lead to a promotion as the Masters will see your dedication to the fleet. But truthfully, kalecto is a beast and beating him would be difficult.

In the short term, challenges are going to be limited to pride and maybe a box of hypos or something. We may even organize a Masters vs Fleet PvP event for the future.

But while I personally love the idea of fighting for your promotion, the other masters and I agree promotions are already too difficult to tie to beating one of us.

That being said, if anyone who is due for promotion to Elite would like to fight for their promotion for the entertainment value of it, then we're game.

That's much better. I sign myself up for any future PvP events, and the right to fight for Master when/if I get to that point.

...if they're ground, which for some reason I immediatly assumed. Space PvP to me in this game has gotten more ridiculous over time. Either invest all your money into it and download keybinds for your spacebar among other things, or be terrible. Ground, get one decent kit and go for it. Not near as many "complications" involved.

So, that would be nice to know. I'd love to see a fleet 5 vs. 5 on Shanty Town sometime.
    That's much better. I sign myself up for any future PvP events, and the right to fight for Master when/if I get to that point.

...if they're ground, which for some reason I immediatly assumed. Space PvP to me in this game has gotten more ridiculous over time. Either invest all your money into it and download keybinds for your spacebar among other things, or be terrible. Ground, get one decent kit and go for it. Not near as many "complications" involved.

So, that would be nice to know. I'd love to see a fleet 5 vs. 5 on Shanty Town sometime.

Ground is life.
    (Quote from The 1st)
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ground pvp is completely glitched. This is why I wouldn't mind competing on ground, it means easy victories. :D
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
    edited September 2012
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Ground pvp is completely glitched. This is why I wouldn't mind competing on ground, it means easy victories. :D

I win just fine without glitches.
    I win just fine without glitches.

Well you may consider what I call glitches normal features.

Permastun is pretty easy to achieve and is definitely a glitch since it will allow you to quietly kill your opponent while he can't use any ability.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Permastun is pretty easy to achieve and is definitely a glitch since it will allow you to quietly kill your opponent while he can't use any ability.

I've never even heard of that.
  • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Me either. And I can say for certain that 1st doesn't use that method to win anyway :P
    edited September 2012

Well, I've never heard of that. I just use the most annoying kit in the game and time everything as well as I can.

Edit: Didn't notice the 2 posts above mine when I replied. Very nice of you, Canis. :D
    Keep up the great work on the T3 base cats. We're a little over 9.1k marks into T3, almost there.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Congrats cats on getting the T3 base started.
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2012
    Meawz, finally! :) Those marx really took sum time, butt we've dun it together. :)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well done all. Great job.
    edited September 2012
    Good job fleet. I am proud of the accomplishments we have achieved and wanted to congratulate everyone. My work schedule has me busy most evenings, but I always look forward to my time with you.