test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Intentional double post due to unrelated content. For those of you (like Canelow) who have yet to login:

The bird accolade is here.

The other accolades are here.

For the hide and seek challenges? You find Pavyl at the group of sand chairs just east of where you beam down to Risa. But he is only there during the day Risa. Talk to him then to get the mission. Then come nightfall, you have to use his clue to find where he is hiding. To find him during his challenges?

Challenge 1. INSIDE the cave just past the rope bridge with the tower in the middle. He is against the wall, so he is difficult to see. Look for a nude man digging at a glowing plant.

Challenge 2. This is easily visible. Go to the single large stone arch on the north-easternmost corner of the main island. He is sitting UNDER the arch against the wall. Stand under the arch, and look toward the tiny island.

Challenge 3. The west lighthouse. Again difficult to see. He is sitting in the grass a few metres north from the lighthouse patio.

Challenge 4. Inside the river cave. He is standing in the middle of the passage, so you cannot miss him.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh, cool. I may work on those accolades tonight.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    Oh man...... Scimitar Dev blog posted today! ERMAHGERD! ERMAHGERD! ERMAHGERD! I IZ HAPPY!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited June 2013
    So THAT explains why Scimitars were being referred to as Falchion Warbirds! It is a subtype within the Scimitar Class.
    Oh, cool. I may work on those accolades tonight.
    You are indeed welcome, good sir. I'm always glad to help fellow Shadowcats! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    So THAT explains why Scimitars were being referred to as Falchion Warbirds! It is a subtype within the Scimitar Class.
    uh, yeah...you didn't realize that when you saw the equip requirements for the romulan drone hangars?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited June 2013
    I never looked at the Romulan drone. I don't have any Rommy characters, and I won't unless we get cats.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I never looked at the Romulan drone. I don't have any Rommy characters, and I won't unless we get cats.

One word: THALARON!
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We were talking about how I'm leaving on Wednesday for the next 10 months (mandatory army duty, Greece, the answer to why and where since somebody will ask) and Kyubi couldn't have said it better. We're just actors pretending to be an army. Well said, Kyubi! *thumbs up*
  • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey Canelow, 1st wanted me to pass on that he's unable to log in to the forums and that he'll miss you. For what it's worth so will I and I hope you have safe and uneventful tour of duty.
    edited June 2013
    Random picture of the month! Share with yer friends: https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7614084864/hE68CF65C/
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Random picture of the month! Share with yer friends: https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7614084864/hE68CF65C/

Durr... wuh?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for giving me a giggle....:D
    edited June 2013
    i'm guessing that wasn't the correct answer?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited June 2013
    canis36 wrote: »
    Hey Canelow, 1st wanted me to pass on that he's unable to log in to the forums and that he'll miss you. For what it's worth so will I and I hope you have safe and uneventful tour of duty.

Thank you both. Also, thanks to everyone else too. If I can ever find a PC (probably during off-duty days) I may say "Hi!" on here :3
    edited June 2013
    Have fun on your 10-month tour of drinking!........I mean........10 month tour of militar........oh who am I fooling........Have fun sitting around for 10 months! :D
    edited June 2013
    Don't know when it happened. But I found another instance that had the sun setting and I turned off my monitor and speakers. When my wife woke me as she crawled into bed about 45 minutes later, I went to the computer and found I had the fireworks accolade.

I have all the Risa accolades now.
    Well done! :D
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Farewell Sifuri and may the Lion's Pride be with you. Stay safe and hope to see you in-game again soon.

And I'm back from my trip.
    http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/Beastmaster25/photo_zpsa1f62c29.jpg
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited June 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    lion cubs! sooo cute!!! *squees*

#LegalizeAwoo

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They are the brand new family additions.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited July 2013
    I need a bird egg!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited July 2013
    You missed the Ferasan inmate attack.
    edited July 2013
    Hey Bob, when are you going to finish Chill and start yer new Ferasan?
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited July 2013
    Here is something to help plan your Risa birds! :D
    edited July 2013
    Hey Bob, when are you going to finish Chill and start yer new Ferasan?

I plan on doing some videos today. I'm the opposite of most people. School being out means my work schedule picks up and when I get home I'm just too tired to do anything. But I'm off all week and the family is out of the house today. So I am going to try and get as many videos recorded as my HDD will hold.
    It's amazing how Bob is the only one of the forum regulars I haven't met in-game :rolleyes:
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    It's amazing how Bob is the only one of the forum regulars I haven't met in-game :rolleyes:

Not really surprising since neither of you log on for very long, Bob usually at night and you usually in the morning (from my time zone perspective anyway).
    Here is something to help plan your Risa birds! :D

I approve.
    edited July 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    Not really surprising since neither of you log on for very long, Bob usually at night and you usually in the morning (from my time zone perspective anyway).

When I see you log in it's evening here, so it gets late pretty quickly, from my perspective I'm on almost all day...