Options

In depth mission reports upon request

Comments

• Options
    thedukeofrockthedukeofrock Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Greetings Brian.

I hope you have been well. :)

I have completed my 9th mission and humbly submit it to you for review.

Title: ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence
    By: Duke-of-Rock
    Level: 16+
    Starting location: Andoria system

I created this mission based on some inspiration to combine a little early 21st century with the future in STO and the conflict with the Borg.
    I also made it possible for lower levels to play it using costumed characters. It seems there are just not any Borg missions for lower levels with the exception of the Red alerts or the tutorial, so I adapted to give the lower levels the capability to enjoy a Borg mission.

Hope to hear from you soon. have a great day!

Craig aka: Duke-of-Rock
    ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
    by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    wait... Did you notice the Heat waves effect when you were getting ready to exit the spatial corridor in my mission? I used it there too.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    evil70thevil70th Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    dalolorn wrote: »
    Hmmm... I think Skyline475 is a great Stargate Atlantis fan... half of his maps feature the words "Atlantis", "Ascended", and "Stargate", and the principles by which his gate work are very, very, VERY similar to the Stargate functionality, but explained in a more ST way :P

I enjoyed the mission and did not worry about the source of the author?s inspiration. I usually do not delve that deep into the mind of the author. As authors we all have the things we like in a mission and things we exclude.
    Oh, and the Wave Empire's isolation reminds me a lot of how the Ancients went into the Pegasus galaxy, although they DID do that for entirely different reasons.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot, they're telekinetic. All they need to be now to stay true to their presumed universe of origin is to be energy beings (well, the Ascended ones, anyway)

It is a fun mission and I enjoyed playing it.
    Re-edit: Oh, by the way, could you change your ingame review of Exploratory Crisis? The bug has been fixed using the method you suggested (object interaction, that's how I understood it), and your reference to it could scare anybody who bothers to read reviews away :D

Alternatively I could keep the review reply I posted yesterday, which includes the fact that it's been fixed (at least a week later than I should have due to vacation and forgetfulness)

Usually I do not go back in and edit my original in game review unless I replay a mission. I?d spend more time editing the in game reviews rather than playing. You should also create a posting in the forums for your mission if you have not already done so. This will allow you to keep the players informed of any changes you make and will allow you to draw more players in.
    By the way, are your Gold Foundry slots SUPPOSED to disappear when you're no longer a Gold player? I had a game card and noticed 8 extra slots on top of my 4 starter slots, but yesterday they vanished :confused:

Re-re-edit: Well, ok, so they vanished somewhere in the past week with my 1 billion EC cap, but the point is I only noticed yesterday :)

I am not sure of the how that works completely because I purchased a lifetime subscription prior to the games release about 888 days ago. On the main website under "THE GAME" pull down menu there is a Free-to-Play section. In that section there is a FAQ tab. It contains a pretty comprehensive list of questions that should be able to answer your questions about this. Here is a matrix side by side comparison for the difference between Gold and Silver access.

I hope that helps.
    Re-re-re-edit: Oh, I see you brought up the issue of optional vanishing and optional permanent dialogues again xD

Yes. I feel it helps the author create a more in depth story without it becoming something the player has to complete in order to finish the map. It was first identified to me when I was creating my mission "Contamination" a couple of months ago. It can be used to trigger dialogue or other events on maps that give the player?s more options in the mission. Until the Foundry has the ability to create multiple story line outcomes it is the closest we can get to it. So I do recommend it. I also recommend it when I see the "permanent" optional dialogues "I" icons all over a map that consume the player?s attention for little more than a one liner about how the NPC is too busy to be disturbed. Once accessed by the player it goes away. So that is why I "brought up the issue" to the author and will continue to do so if I feel it can help them.
    Re-re-re-re-edit: Would you believe I'm doing all these edits within about 30 minutes of the original post? Anyway, to comment on the "Wrap Gate", I kinda like wrapping myself into a gate (wink, wink, I'm out of smileys)

Yes I believe you made all those edits that quickly.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Brian
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Greetings Brian.

I hope you have been well. :)

I have completed my 9th mission and humbly submit it to you for review.

Title: ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence
    By: Duke-of-Rock
    Level: 16+
    Starting location: Andoria system

I created this mission based on some inspiration to combine a little early 21st century with the future in STO and the conflict with the Borg.
    I also made it possible for lower levels to play it using costumed characters. It seems there are just not any Borg missions for lower levels with the exception of the Red alerts or the tutorial, so I adapted to give the lower levels the capability to enjoy a Borg mission.

Hope to hear from you soon. have a great day!

Craig aka: Duke-of-Rock

Hey Craig,

Welcome back to the queue. You are currently 10th in the queue behind Desdecardo. I am working on the queue a little today and over the weekend before I head of to work at Comic-Con on Sunday. I'm not sure how much, if any I will get done over the Comic-Con week, but I will get to yours as soon as I can. :)

Thanks, as always, for authoring,
    Brian
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    wait... Did you notice the Heat waves effect when you were getting ready to exit the spatial corridor in my mission? I used it there too.

Yes I saw it there too. It looked good there but I think that is because of the nature of the map you used with the particular background, proximity of the walls, including color of them, and other objects. I did some experiments in the Foundry and found that on ground and interior maps it seems to work well. On open space maps not so much. In space tunnels like the ones you used in your mission it worked well. It is possible that the effect works depending on the background, objects being used, and the distance to them on the map. In regular space the background stars are blanked out and approachable objects seem to become clearer as you approach them. It resembles fog.

Thanks,
    Brian
  • Options
    nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Retracted.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hmm... try setting "World detail distance" and "Terrain detail distance" to 100%.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    evil70th wrote: »
    I enjoyed the mission and did not worry about the source of the author?s inspiration. I usually do not delve that deep into the mind of the author. As authors we all have the things we like in a mission and things we exclude.

It is a fun mission and I enjoyed playing it.

Usually I do not go back in and edit my original in game review unless I replay a mission. I?d spend more time editing the in game reviews rather than playing. You should also create a posting in the forums for your mission if you have not already done so. This will allow you to keep the players informed of any changes you make and will allow you to draw more players in.

I am not sure of the how that works completely because I purchased a lifetime subscription prior to the games release about 888 days ago. On the main website under "THE GAME" pull down menu there is a Free-to-Play section. In that section there is a FAQ tab. It contains a pretty comprehensive list of questions that should be able to answer your questions about this. Here is a matrix side by side comparison for the difference between Gold and Silver access.

I hope that helps.

Yes. I feel it helps the author create a more in depth story without it becoming something the player has to complete in order to finish the map. It was first identified to me when I was creating my mission "Contamination" a couple of months ago. It can be used to trigger dialogue or other events on maps that give the player?s more options in the mission. Until the Foundry has the ability to create multiple story line outcomes it is the closest we can get to it. So I do recommend it. I also recommend it when I see the "permanent" optional dialogues "I" icons all over a map that consume the player?s attention for little more than a one liner about how the NPC is too busy to be disturbed. Once accessed by the player it goes away. So that is why I "brought up the issue" to the author and will continue to do so if I feel it can help them.

Yes I believe you made all those edits that quickly.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Brian

1. Well, I didn't mind the apparent reference - I like Stargate, Star Wars, and Star Trek all the same.

2. I did too, except it lagged a bit whenever the Devidians appeared... I need to get a better computer.

3a. I see. Well, I guess I'll have to find a way around :)

3b. Yes, I was considering doing so, but never got around to it.

4. Read the Matrix shortly after getting the game in early February, and the FAQ doesn't mention Foundry slots at all. I do however know that Bridge Officer slots, Bank and Inventory slots, and (assuming you made a 3rd character, as the slot is FORCED to stay available in that case) the 3rd character slot remain functional once you unsubscribe (however they don't work for characters created afterwards, the character slot is deleted if you delete a character of the particular faction, and the character slot does NOT count as an existing one when buying new slots, so your first purchase will have 1 slot less than the name says), and I was kinda hoping Foundry slots do that too. Apparently, though, they don't. :(

5. I have nothing to say. :D

6. Yeah, I have this tendency to find new stuff to reply to that I didn't notice when reading a post, or even pluck out another post from the bunch to reply to. Speaking of which... markhawkman may have a point in the post above.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    1. Well, I didn't mind the apparent reference - I like Stargate, Star Wars, and Star Trek all the same.

2. I did too, except it lagged a bit whenever the Devidians appeared... I need to get a better computer.

3a. I see. Well, I guess I'll have to find a way around :)

3b. Yes, I was considering doing so, but never got around to it.

4. Read the Matrix shortly after getting the game in early February, and the FAQ doesn't mention Foundry slots at all. I do however know that Bridge Officer slots, Bank and Inventory slots, and (assuming you made a 3rd character, as the slot is FORCED to stay available in that case) the 3rd character slot remain functional once you unsubscribe (however they don't work for characters created afterwards, the character slot is deleted if you delete a character of the particular faction, and the character slot does NOT count as an existing one when buying new slots, so your first purchase will have 1 slot less than the name says), and I was kinda hoping Foundry slots do that too. Apparently, though, they don't. :(

5. I have nothing to say. :D

6. Yeah, I have this tendency to find new stuff to reply to that I didn't notice when reading a post, or even pluck out another post from the bunch to reply to. Speaking of which... markhawkman may have a point in the post above.

Edit: Besides, if you were to check that link yourself, you'd see that the Matrix is far from up-to-date, as evidenced by at least 1 lack of (or existence of wrong, which isn't the case in what I'm about to reference) information: Account Banks and who can access them.

Edit: OOPS! I could have sworn I pressed the "Edit" button. :o

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Well, I went into foundry and attempted to replicate the results of 70th's experience with the Heatwaves effect. I turned everything up to max, but the only way to get the white-out he saw on my computer was to turn up the brightness.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Well, I went into foundry and attempted to replicate the results of 70th's experience with the Heatwaves effect. I turned everything up to max, but the only way to get the white-out he saw on my computer was to turn up the brightness.

Weeeell... back when I was playing with 150% brightness, I did have this odd breaking effect on backgrounds in some areas, one of them being the exterior of the Vault (when looking in the right direction, the background looked rather pixelated, with the color blue becoming very distinguishable)

• Options
    edited July 2012
    *snip*Mission Task: Despite the inclusion of the start location in the grant dialogue you should consider adding the start location for the first custom map to the initial task. This will make it easier for the player to find it.
    *snip*
    Consider changing the response button "I'm a bit curious about you.." to read "I'm a bit curious about you."
    *snip*

Funny, how come I didn't notice these two...

1. I noticed this in some missions, but I somewhat prefer naming my missions properly rather than giving out directions... Besides, who doesn't know about re-reading descriptions, or (at that point) even dropping and re-taking the mission? I did that with XR-377's mission, A Will and a Barclay, when I couldn't figure out what did he mean by "First Door to Your Right" and had made the massive mistake of not reading closely enough to keep it in my memory for more than a second. I did include the starting system in my description... didn't I? *alt-tabs into Foundry* Yep, I kinda (I wonder why XR-377 always says kind'a and similar stuff... :O) did, although it might be just a bit obscure.

Edit: Uhhh... I forgot about the second one.

2. I know for a fact that I didn't fix the Pern dialogue (I'm on it as I type this, had to re-read your review to remember everything that was wrong), yet your suggestion matches my own text. :D

Oh, right, and about the OOC text in Molera, I did both what you suggested and what you thought I should remove - before the review happened. Are you not reading your dialogues carefully enough? :rolleyes: (no offense intended as usual)

Re-re-edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention I -did- add some story dialogue about the Explorer being boarded, both in that map and the map before. Or were you referring to the fact that there is just about no info about how the fight on the [ShipName] unfolded?

Re-re-re-edit: That is, I added it before the review - as part of the original dialogue.

Re-re-re-re-edit: Okay, so "anesthezine" is wrong after all...

• Options
    backyardserenadebackyardserenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Oh, right, and about the OOC text in Molera, I did both what you suggested and what you thought I should remove - before the review happened. Are you not reading your dialogues carefully enough? :rolleyes: (no offense intended as usual)
    Why are you always so negative? I have the feeling you're constantly picking evil's posts apart. I'm not sure if it's OK with evil, but to me this comes off as somewhat ungrateful. Really weird. :(

Also instead of nitpicking the review: Did it ever occur to you that evil in all likelihood doesn't publish those reviews right after the play-through? You might have changed something before evil published his text, but that doesn't mean the newest version was actually played.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Sometimes you have to do things that you hate, so you can survive to fight another day."
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Why are you always so negative? I have the feeling you're constantly picking evil's posts apart. I'm not sure if it's OK with evil, but to me this comes off as somewhat ungrateful. Really weird.

Also instead of nitpicking the review: Did it ever occur to you that evil in all likelihood doesn't publish those reviews right after the play-through? You might have changed something before evil published his text, but that doesn't mean the newest version was actually played.

I'm sorry if you got that impression. :o

Well I know for a fact that I didn't go back to change my dialogues as much as that, making the initial version exactly how I wanted. It's quite possible that both my comment and your own response are wrong, and that he forgot about it in the time between the playthrough or the writing of the review, or that he made a typo. I did understand his advice quite well, which is a lot more important in my opinion than whether his review itself had minor errors or not.

Unless you're implying that I think less of him because of these little mistakes? :P

Edit: I hate it how they've changed their smileys at least two times already... *edits :p into :P*

Re-edit: Besides, to comment on what I last said before the edit, evil's not the only person whose mistakes I've pointed out in my presence on the forums... I can have starbases on my feet (and even transwarp to them, apparently) thanks to Zero, and do I think less of her because of that typo? Of course not. :D

• Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Don't ask for reviewd if you don't want any advice on your missions, or just tell Evil which aspects of your missions you want him to report on. Changes are not mandatory, you can choose to make changes according to suggestions or not, but I'm not sure he's reviewing to argue and acknowlegde you were right. :D
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Don't ask for reviewd if you don't want any advice on your missions, or just tell Evil which aspects of your missions you want him to report on. Changes are not mandatory, you can choose to make changes according to suggestions or not, but I'm not sure he's reviewing to argue and acknowlegde you were right. :D

Well I did make some changes, so what's the point of what you just said? :eek:

*begin sarcasm*

On another note, I'd like to submit a review request for Ship Rescue, by jaffastargate, my younger brother. It has 5 1-stars and 1 3-star rating, all of which complain about not being able to start the mission. :cool:

*end sarcasm*

And then he 1-stars me over a bug where he respawns behind an invisible wall that was supposed to go away after he kills the mob that, in this instance, killed him (but hey, he's the only Vice Admiral I know of that gets killed 20 times in a Normal STF, so hardly anything to worry about... besides, I can always log in with his account and fix the issue :D)

• Options
    edited July 2012

No matter what brightness setting it remained. It is not noticeable on interior or ground maps. The tunnel I saw the heatwave effect but so no issues with the whiteout of the objects. When I turned off the "Underwater" settings it goes away on the regular space map, but the heatwave effect was gone as well, so 6 of one half dozen the other. I do not normally mark down a score because of an effect the author uses. It all depends on the authors overall mission. As I?ve always said in every single report filed here, my reviews contain "recommendations" and nothing more. What the author chooses to do with those recommendations is entirely up to them. ;)

Thanks for the feedback,
    Brian
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Why are you always so negative? I have the feeling you're constantly picking evil's posts apart. I'm not sure if it's OK with evil, but to me this comes off as somewhat ungrateful. Really weird. :(

Hi backyardserenade,

Thanks for your comment in reply to dalolorn. It is appreciated. :)

Just to be clear to everyone, if I review a mission I post my review shortly after the run through, depending on how long it takes me to write it up. I keep a word doc record of every report I have filed here, currently over 165 reports in about a six to seven month period. I have started taking screen shots of all the dialogue for me to review post play. It also allows me to get shots of things in the mission that seem broken or out of place so I can write it up properly in my review.

Thanks again for your support,
    Brian
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I'm sorry if you got that impression. :o

Well I know for a fact that I didn't go back to change my dialogues as much as that, making the initial version exactly how I wanted. It's quite possible that both my comment and your own response are wrong, and that he forgot about it in the time between the playthrough or the writing of the review, or that he made a typo. I did understand his advice quite well, which is a lot more important in my opinion than whether his review itself had minor errors or not.

As an author and reviewer of missions I always welcome constructive feedback. Part of why I started doing my reviews is because I saw many ingame reviews that were less then helpful to the author. They were, in many cases, mean spirited with no real point to them. Thus was born my ?In depth mission reports upon request? forum posting. I do my best to give the author recommendations along with the feedback on the mission.
    Unless you're implying that I think less of him because of these little mistakes? :P

I am far too old to care what anyone thinks of me, especially if they do not even really know me. ;)
    Re-edit: Besides, to comment on what I last said before the edit, evil's not the only person whose mistakes I've pointed out in my presence on the forums... I can have starbases on my feet (and even transwarp to them, apparently) thanks to Zero, and do I think less of her because of that typo? Of course not. :D

Being able to point out mistakes is one thing and just about anyone can do that. Being able to do it in a way that the person actually listens to what you have to say is a talent that comes with practice. Not everyone can master the art. As I stated above, I always welcome constructive feedback of my work. However I would also like get this forum back on track with my reviews and the author that has been reviewed responding as they feel appropriate. That does not mean we cannot discuss questions regarding the reviews but let?s try to stay on topic please.

Thanks for the feedback,
    Brian
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    diogene0 wrote: »

Thanks for the input on this topic. I do not mind if the author specifies specific elements within the mission they would like me to pay particular attention to. I've done that many times before.

Thanks again for the feedback and support. It is appreciated. :)
    Brian
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hey folks and especially those in the queue,

I think I already mentioned that I will be working on Comic-Con, San Diego this coming week. My hours are in the convention center at 6am and out at 8 or 9pm everyday through next weekend. Then of course I have to factor in drinking and partying while I am off work, so this will leave very little game time if any. Following Comic-Con I will be taking an additional week off and will being spending a lot time reviewing the queue. :)

Sorry for the delay, but do not worry I will get back into the missions as soon as I can.
    Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for the input on this topic. I do not mind if the author specifies specific elements within the mission they would like me to pay particular attention to. I've done that many times before.

Thanks again for the feedback and support. It is appreciated. :)
    Brian

How about specific things to ignore? I'll warn you now I use "Continue" in the dialogue buttons in a few places on my latest mission. It's really the only thing I differ from you on my approach to missions. I've always felt "Continue" works if two NPCs are having a conversation that i'm not ready to include the player in yet. I know you feel differently, so I thought I'd warn you before hand :D

Have fun at comic-con! Wish I was going with you!
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    How about specific things to ignore? I'll warn you now I use "Continue" in the dialogue buttons in a few places on my latest mission. It's really the only thing I differ from you on my approach to missions. I've always felt "Continue" works if two NPCs are having a conversation that i'm not ready to include the player in yet. I know you feel differently, so I thought I'd warn you before hand :D

Have fun at comic-con! Wish I was going with you!

For me the use of "Continue" works in some situations. My biggest problem with it is when a BOFF gives the player a report and the response is "Continue". Picture the tactical BOFF saying "Captain, there is a Klingon Bird of Prey decloaking off the port bow" to which the Captain responds "Continue". That just doesn't work for me. ;)

Brian
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey folks and especially those in the queue,

I think I already mentioned that I will be working on Comic-Con, San Diego this coming week. My hours are in the convention center at 6am and out at 8 or 9pm everyday through next weekend. Then of course I have to factor in drinking and partying while I am off work, so this will leave very little game time if any. Following Comic-Con I will be taking an additional week off and will being spending a lot time reviewing the queue. :)

Sorry for the delay, but do not worry I will get back into the missions as soon as I can.
    Thanks for authoring,
    Brian

Don't apologize for having a real life. ;) It sounds like a cool job, have fun in comic-con!
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    As an author and reviewer of missions I always welcome constructive feedback. Part of why I started doing my reviews is because I saw many ingame reviews that were less then helpful to the author. They were, in many cases, mean spirited with no real point to them. Thus was born my ?In depth mission reports upon request? forum posting. I do my best to give the author recommendations along with the feedback on the mission.

Oh yes, I've seen a lot of such reviews... don't really remember where, but I've seen them.
    I am far too old to care what anyone thinks of me, especially if they do not even really know me. ;)

Well said :)
    Being able to point out mistakes is one thing and just about anyone can do that. Being able to do it in a way that the person actually listens to what you have to say is a talent that comes with practice. Not everyone can master the art. As I stated above, I always welcome constructive feedback of my work. However I would also like get this forum back on track with my reviews and the author that has been reviewed responding as they feel appropriate. That does not mean we cannot discuss questions regarding the reviews but let?s try to stay on topic please.

Yeah... It's people like diogene and backyardserenade that sometimes remind me that, as a dev said back when I was still new to the game, and indeed the forums (either that or I found an ancient post, either way I think it was Tumerboy), what was said to mean one thing might not end up sounding like it was intended...

Hmmm, I think I might try and sweep the archives in search of that post.

Edit: Oh, and have fun!

Re-edit: Oh, yes, found them. Good thing I remembered the words "your witty sarcasm".

Post 77, original post by Tumerboy.

Post 83, one of the more significant responses in my opinion.

Post 85, now-anonymous explanation of Tumerboy's post.

Oops, almost kept the 83 post at 77. That's what you get for copy-pasting this stuff...

Re-re-edit: Apparently, you also get three links to the same post, each saying that the post count is 77, 83, 85, or whatever number I assigned. Fixing... Done!

Re-re-re-edit: Hmmm, maybe I could get an extra mission into the queue while you're away... it'd definitely be a test of my speed. :D

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Well I was ready to continue but am unable to work on it until the Foundry is back online. Hopefully it will be back online before my vacation is up. :eek: So maybe I'll play some other missions in the meantime... :)

Comic-Con was a blast and I worked 18 to 20 hours a day to make it so... ;)

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I hope you had fun. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I hope you had fun. :D

It was a blast. I worked so much that I have to take an extra week off to recover. ;) I was going to use this week to catch up on the queue but guess I have to wait. :)
  • Options
    nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey Evil can I withdraw my review requests for my later missions and just leave Thy Own Enemy in the queue?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    nrobbiec wrote: »
    The sequel to Jus In Bello

Name: SixSickSlickSlimSycamoreSaplings
    Author: nrobbiec
    Faction Fed
    ID: ST-HNVYRAHKJ
    Level 46+

This is the mission you want to withdraw, correct?
    nrobbiec wrote: »
    Hey Evil can I withdraw my review requests for my later missions and just leave Thy Own Enemy in the queue?

No problem. Your "Thy Own Enemy" mission is next in the queue as soon as they restore the Foundry missions to play. Of course they would do this when I have the week off to play. :)

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian