test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Forge: as far as Intel goes. Most the rebels surrendered weeks ago. Where these came from we are still working on.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: I know. Call it a bit of a funny one right now in hindsight. Came close to killing him and he did come close to killing her once. But Damon bit it instead of her. *

*Northman sits down armed somewhat but he only smiles.*

Gyunei: *His body armor a darker green with a hint of gold.* Trust me I know a fight that I will stay out of.

Northman: We all know that one young ones. *His similarity to Preston is uncanny, but he is different*

Archangel: Good to hear, because as soon as this is over, I'm going to find Allington, and I am going to kill her, and anyone who gets in my way... well, let's just say they'll need some serious surgery.

*OOC: Now might be a good time to ask why she's so hostile towards Sam.*
    edited August 2013
    Tyrranus: yse a galaxy full of disorder and distrust
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited August 2013
    Ultron 1 walk up behind Jacob

Ultron 1: all units are online. We are ready to begin.

Jacob: alright

Also should mention the units can repair themselves from anything short of complete disintegration. Making them usable as good or bad later on.
    edited August 2013
    *Danny and the rest make their way back to the shuttle *

Danny: Did anyone get a tag on that thing so we can track it?

Preserver: Tracking them should not be difficult. But finding their base of operations will be.

Armada: Finding their base of operations is just a matter of stealth and patience.

Forest, you fly.

*Forest takes the pilot's seat while Armada turns to the others.*

It's simple. We follow that dreadnought while cloaked. We let them lead us to their base and then... then we bust in guns blazing, get Cap, and get the hell out of there.

So, what are we waiting for?

*The team member in a black uniform with dark yellow highlights (Jack) raises a hand.*

Jack: Yeah, I have a question; who the hell put you in charge?

Armada: Sanders, actually. When Hawk died, he told me to serve as second-in-command.

Now, let's go tail some insectoids!
    edited August 2013
    Sinclaire: well that is one way to do it.
    edited August 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Armada: Finding their base of operations is just a matter of stealth and patience.

Forest, you fly.

*Forest takes the pilot's seat while Armada turns to the others.*

It's simple. We follow that dreadnought while cloaked. We let them lead us to their base and then... then we bust in guns blazing, get Cap, and get the hell out of there.

So, what are we waiting for?

*The team member in a black uniform with dark yellow highlights (Jack) raises a hand.*

Jack: Yeah, I have a question; who the hell put you in charge?

Armada: Sanders, actually. When Hawk died, he told me to serve as second-in-command.

Now, let's go tail some insectoids!

Sinclaire: not to put a dampner on your party but there is a quiter way to do this while still gitting him and some intel on them.Myself and the preserver could more easily slip aboard without being seen while one gets cap the other would be able to get all the data we could on them and there intentions.
    edited August 2013
    Tyrranus: now unless you have something else to ask i would suggest letting me go quitely without having to cause a commotion.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Omarka: I will your accounts are dry now. They have been diverted elsewhere. So those projects for UNSC have been put to a halt. You will leave this galaxy and not return. Besides I think you do know there is one presence here that can probably kill you should you try or not comply.

*Elsewhere Reek is still battling himself but soon falls to the floor. Renewed Metran is now in control for now.*

*The Face Dancer Ramez signals the republic forces to land on his location... he is under attack. *

*The infiltration team arrives silently. As Republic sensors haven't picked them up.. *

Kai: I will go on ahead and take care of any stragglers. I need the three of you to kill everyone you see unless you see an advantage..
    edited August 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sinclaire: not to put a dampner on your party but there is a quiter way to do this while still gitting him and some intel on them.Myself and the preserver could more easily slip aboard without being seen while one gets cap the other would be able to get all the data we could on them and there intentions.

Preserver: The tin man has a foolish plan. They are gone from this sector and their trail is something your sensors cannot pick up.. It is not built for it. Besides they will be expecting both plans. And will likely kill you all before we do it.

I did manage to hack something of a location from their computers.

*Goes to a galaxy map and shows the rest a point in the center of the galaxy.. *

That is a correct destination...

My idea is this..

We need to refit a ship and we need to find that ship again and board it.. Copy an IFF that will let the checkpoint systems around the jump facilities here to safely enter the area of the nav point with out a drift of thousands of KM...
    edited August 2013
    Omarka: I will your accounts are dry now. They have been diverted elsewhere. So those projects for UNSC have been put to a halt. You will leave this galaxy and not return. Besides I think you do know there is one presence here that can probably kill you should you try or not comply.

*Elsewhere Reek is still battling himself but soon falls to the floor. Renewed Metran is now in control for now.*

*The Face Dancer Ramez signals the republic forces to land on his location... he is under attack. *

*The infiltration team arrives silently. As Republic sensors haven't picked them up.. *

Kai: I will go on ahead and take care of any stragglers. I need the three of you to kill everyone you see unless you see an advantage..

Tyrranus lets out a light laugh

Tyrranus: as you choose to believe. My wealth and influence go much farther then that i assure you. Besides i dont need this galaxy any more. There is one far riper for my plans. I assure you though i will not forget what you have done and when we meet again I will kill you.

In a moment he is gone aboard a large ship.

Captain Typhon: sir your orders.

Tyrranus: set course for the virgo galaxy. It is time we begin building
    edited August 2013
    Jacob is back aboard the Reconciliation watching the readouts as they wait for a hit from one of the android teams.

Officer: sir admiral yuri on a private line for you

Jacob: thank you

He walks into his ready room

Jacob: well what have you got for me

Yuri: not much Forge is with the republic right now giving them a spin down there going to be working with the 501st special squads.

Jacob: alright anything else

Yuri: no i just dont trust comm traffic right now sorry if i distrurbed you.

Jacob: its alright admiral
    edited August 2013
    Preserver: The tin man has a foolish plan. They are gone from this sector and their trail is something your sensors cannot pick up.. It is not built for it. Besides they will be expecting both plans. And will likely kill you all before we do it.

*Goes to a galaxy map and shows the rest a point in the center of the galaxy.. *

My idea is this..

We need to refit a ship and we need to find that ship again and board it.. Copy an IFF that will let the checkpoint systems around the jump facilities here to safely enter the area of the nav point with out a drift of thousands of KM...

Sinclaire: well since we arent going any where soon

He sits down crossing his legs and closes his eyes
    edited August 2013
    Forge: well everyone. I do suppose we should give you a run down of everything. of course I'm col. Forge. I'm in command of the 501st legion. Any questions while we go through this speak up.

He opens up a few cases.

Forge picks up a assault rifle.

Forge: this is the t-53 multi purpose rifle. It can be used full auto. semi auto and as a sniper. It fires tydorium rounds. each clip holds 95 shots. each round is able to penetrate not only armor but shields as well. it all deals with the special alloy each round is made from. unlike space weapons this one is on par with most modern weapons.

He passes it around letting them feel it.

Forge: next is the md9 pistol. same rounds semi auto 25 round clip close range weapon.
    edited August 2013

My idea is this..

Armada: You realise how difficult this is going to be, right? Ever since an incident where the U.S.S. Vancouver was disabled after travelling through the Great Barrier 120 years ago, the Galactic Centre has been off limits. Finding a Captain crazy enough to risk his ship by going in there--

I just had an idea. PACES, contact the U.S.S. Excalibur.
    edited August 2013
    Armada: You realise how difficult this is going to be, right? Ever since an incident where the U.S.S. Vancouver was disabled after travelling through the Great Barrier 120 years ago, the Galactic Centre has been off limits. Finding a Captain crazy enough to risk his ship by going in there--

I just had an idea. PACES, contact the U.S.S. Excalibur.
    Sinclaire: I also know an old friend who will help us.
    edited August 2013

Archangel: Sounds simple enough.

*She pulls out her phaser pistol and shoots a rebel guard who was patrolling.

R.S.S. Republic, Bridge.*

Ops: Commander...

*Dana walks over to the Ops position.*

I just picked up an encoded signal on a Republic wavelength, requesting assistance.

Dana: That's Admiral Ramez' access code.

Ops: Yes, sir.

Dana: Sound Yellow Alert. Get the Captain up here.

Ops: Aye, Commander!

*He presses a control, and the lighting starts to flash yellow as the yellow alert chime sounds.*

Yellow Alert! All hands to ready status! Captain Santiago to the Bridge!

*David walks in from the Situation Room.*

David: Report.

Dana: We just received a message from Admiral Ramez, including his location and a request for assistance.

David: If he's there, then the other delegates will be too.

Dana: Yes, sir.

David: Signal the rest of the flotilla and notify Colonel Forge!

General Quarters! All hands to Battle Stations!

*The Red Alert Klaxon sounds.*

Ops: General Quarters! General Quarters! All hands man your Battle Stations! This is not a drill!

Lopez: Shields up! Torpedo Bays report ready.

Do I arm Phasers or Zero-Points?

Dana: The Phaser Cells we can replicate. I don't think we really need Zero-Point Weapons for this, do we sir?

David: No. Just arm the MFPs, Lieutenant.

Lopez: Aye, sir!

David: Activate Armour!

R.S.S. Republic to R.S.S. Commonwealth, Nagasaki, Waterloo, Europa, Olympus and Tolaki, go to Red Alert! Stand by for Warp Speed! We've located target! Wait for the UNSC forces to respond. Republic, out.
    edited August 2013
    Forge: captain this is forge. The battle group is ready if you want us to tag along.
    edited August 2013
    Forge: captain this is forge. The battle group is ready if you want us to tag along.

David: Copy, Colonel. Follow us in at Warp 8. We'll let you initiate contact.

While we're en route, perhaps it would be a good idea for Sabre Squad to introduce some of their equipment to your 501st?
    edited August 2013
    *Stane watches from one of his many eyes in the area as they begin to move on the terror cell. *

Stane: Omarka you fool. You are getting the attention of those infinitely your greater.

Kai

*Kai stops as he slits a face dancer's throat. *

Kai: Yes?

Stane: Capture Omarka and make sure he is taken to me. I have an idea for reeducation...

Kai: Yes sir.

*Omarka is sitting in place as forces form up. The survivors of the Klingon Civil War and the advanced vessels built by Stane form up and surround the base. The base itself arms its defense network... The army of Face Dancers ready, their pug faces dark beady eyes of obsidian and grey skin with long white hair armed with the latest weapons. *

Omarka: How long til the Republic and UNSC get here?

Face Dancer: Not long master. The Face Dancer is doing well.

Omarka: Now for our slow blade to wait. We will buy it time.

*Kai enters the command center by shutting off the sensors and surveilence... and soon starts killing face dancers.. They soon start shooting at him as Omarka and the rest begins to return fire. *

Omarka: Kill him.. I will mount his head on my shuttle and send his corpse back to Stane.

Kai: *as he beheads a face dancer* Omarka.. Stane wants to see you.. *As he kills the rest of them Omarka then starts to brawl with him.. But is easily disabled and transported to the ships prison.. *

Kai: It is done Stane. We will deal with the station soon.

Stane: No. I wish to see how our new recruits do.. Especially against Republic forces. I know Archangel and Gyunei will have no trouble. Northman is the unquantified element here.

* As the trio kill their way through... they come upon more face dancers.*
    edited August 2013
    *Stane watches from one of his many eyes in the area as they begin to move on the terror cell. *

Stane: Omarka you fool. You are getting the attention of those infinitely your greater.

Kai

*Kai stops as he slits a face dancer's throat. *

Kai: Yes?

Stane: Capture Omarka and make sure he is taken to me. I have an idea for reeducation...

Kai: Yes sir.

*Omarka is sitting in place as forces form up. The survivors of the Klingon Civil War and the advanced vessels built by Stane form up and surround the base. The base itself arms its defense network... The army of Face Dancers ready, their pug faces dark beady eyes of obsidian and grey skin with long white hair armed with the latest weapons. *

Omarka: How long til the Republic and UNSC get here?

Face Dancer: Not long master. The Face Dancer is doing well.

Omarka: Now for our slow blade to wait. We will buy it time.

*Kai enters the command center by shutting off the sensors and surveilence... and soon starts killing face dancers.. They soon start shooting at him as Omarka and the rest begins to return fire. *

Omarka: Kill him.. I will mount his head on my shuttle and send his corpse back to Stane.

Kai: *as he beheads a face dancer* Omarka.. Stane wants to see you.. *As he kills the rest of them Omarka then starts to brawl with him.. But is easily disabled and transported to the ships prison.. *

Kai: It is done Stane. We will deal with the station soon.

Stane: No. I wish to see how our new recruits do.. Especially against Republic forces. I know Archangel and Gyunei will have no trouble. Northman is the unquantified element here.

* As the trio kill their way through... they come upon more face dancers.*

*Archangel kills one, watching in shock as it reverts to its original form before taking cover.*

Archangel: What the hell are those things?! Shape-shifters were not included in the mission briefing!
    edited August 2013
    *Archangel kills one, watching in shock as it reverts to its original form before taking cover.*

Archangel: What the hell are those things?! Shape-shifters were not included in the mission briefing!

Gyunei: They still die when you shoot them.. or crush them *as he takes one and crushes its head.*

I guess the beings I met is where they came from.. I am sure Stane uses them too. I guess this explains how they can overcome highly trained ODST troops.

Northman: *as he telekinetically sends several into a bulk head soon followed by a heavy container repeatedly.* This won't stop us.
    edited August 2013
    Gyunei: They still die when you shoot them.. or crush them *as he takes one and crushes its head.*

I guess the beings I met is where they came from.. I am sure Stane uses them too. I guess this explains how they can overcome highly trained ODST troops.

Northman: *as he telekinetically sends several into a bulk head soon followed by a heavy container repeatedly.* This won't stop us.

Archangel: Great. Not only have I been put on a team, but I've been put on a team of psychopaths. If this were any more crazy, it would be in a work of fiction!

*OOC: See what I did there? :P*
    edited August 2013
    Archangel: Great. Not only have I been put on a team, but I've been put on a team of psychopaths. If this were any more crazy, it would be in a work of fiction!

*OOC: See what I did there? :P*

*OOC: Yeah I did. Saints Row ish humor. *

*Gyunei moves through as he dispatches several as they try and snap his bones. His telekinesis gives Sam an easy target. Northman is using the jarred items around and using them to abuse the enemy or using dead corpses as such..*

Northman: Way I consider it archangel. They are animalistic and don't want want to fair their masters. Can't reason with them per se.
    edited August 2013
    Forge: agreed captain. Sabre will be working with gryphon squad. Jacob should be there when we arrive.
    edited August 2013
    Reconciliation bridge

Officer: sir we have the coordinates.

Jacob: very good set course best speed.

Helms man: aye sir.
    edited August 2013

Ooc: thank you for at least calling them highly trained.
    edited August 2013
    Ooc: thank you for at least calling them highly trained.

OOC: Hey. They are going to have a tough fight as it is. Between the bunch though is that Face Dancers are highly modifiable.. Hence why it would be hard.
    edited August 2013
    Jacob walks around the bridge.

Jacob: how long till we arrive.

Officer: sir we will be there in a few hours.

Jacob: very good.

He walks back into his ready room.
    edited August 2013
    Ooc: will be at work the next 4 hours.