Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: Sick right now. *

*As the ODST's land they find quiet... stillness.. fires burning still. Their scanners read no hostiles but civilians abound. *

ODST: Sir... I am getting nothing on the scanners. Just civilians.

*Stane's facility. The relic is being worked on as Kai arrives. But now the third Ghola is ready to be birthed.. The other two are speaking with Stane. *

Waff 2: Is he ready?

tech: He is ready. We will need that newtype to help us out.. We want him to know what he has done has made its mark.

Waff 2: Morrison. Is your colleague ready? Because I want to show him more than what is intended. Show him Preston.

OOC: its ok man take it easy

Forge: stay on alert we know they are here Jacob and his team should report in soon
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: Sick right now. *

*As the ODST's land they find quiet... stillness.. fires burning still. Their scanners read no hostiles but civilians abound. *

ODST: Sir... I am getting nothing on the scanners. Just civilians.

*Stane's facility. The relic is being worked on as Kai arrives. But now the third Ghola is ready to be birthed.. The other two are speaking with Stane. *

Waff 2: Is he ready?

tech: He is ready. We will need that newtype to help us out.. We want him to know what he has done has made its mark.

Waff 2: Morrison. Is your colleague ready? Because I want to show him more than what is intended. Show him Preston.

OOC: Sorry, I've been at a friend's house today.

BTW, Morrison's colleague is actually Betazoid, not a New-Type.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    its all good man
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Nopada Fortress. Tara and Sam are talking in a separate room.*

Sam: How did you manage this again?

Tara: A) With your twilight powers gone, you're de-fanged.

Sam: Thanks.

Tara: B) Sara knows that you know almost nothing about the cor'a'si. She's letting me get you ready for it.

Sam: You explained it to me, and the fight's in 2 hours.

Tara: Do you want my help?

Sam: Yes.

Tara: Then shut up and let me speak.

Like I said yesterday, Orion fighting techniques revolve around submission holds - do not get in an unarmed fight with Mayana unless you know you can win.

You'll have the choice of either a staff or two batons - both padded to avoid bone breakage.

You always struggled with wielding two weapons at once, so let's see if you still remember how to use a staff.

*Tara walks over to a table and picks up two padded staffs about a eter in length, before handing one to Sam.*

Hold it--

Sam: Tara, I know how to use a staff.

Tara: Okay. First, let's try blocking.

*The two grip their staffs.*

Ready?

*Sam nods.*

Sam: Yeah.

*Tara quickly sends in three blows with her staff; one to the right side of her head, which Sam immediately blocks - one to the left knee, which Sam blocks again - and another to the right side of her abdomen, which Sam blocks again.*

Tara: Okay, you pretty much flawlessly blocked all three attacks.

Now let's see if you're still as annoyingly good at disarming as I remember.

Go for it.

*Sam quickly takes her right hand of the staff, twisting it so the right hand side is facing upwards, and shafting it upwards behind Tara's staff, before placing her hand back where it was and pulling it towards her, causing it to pull Tara's as well. She then violently twists it to the right, causing it to knock against Tara's wrists and forcing her to let go. She then steps onto it and rolls it behind her while sharply moving her own staff in towards Tara's neck, stopping just short - all in a few seconds. As Tara stands stunned for a couple of seconds, Sam smirks at her. Tara then recovers her composure as Sam stands down.*

Tara: You've been practising.

Sam: It was just about the only advantage I had against you. I didn't have much choice.

Tara: Okay, I think you can handle it. Remember, it Mayana manages to disarm you--

Sam: Either get my staff back, take hers, or force her into a fist fight.

Tara: Only if you can win in a fist fight. You have a chance in one against me, Sam, but I was trained by the Republic in how to fight - I don't use Orion fighting moves. Mayana will.

Sam: I know. I'll be careful.

Tara: You'd better be, 'cause that fight won't end until one of you is unconscious or dead - emphasis on the "dead".

In the staff fight, remember to mix it up; don't use standard moves or she'll block.

Sam: Tara, this isn't my first fight. I do mix up my moves.

Tara: Yeah, but you fall into a pattern. That's why I always beat you.

Sam: Not always--

Tara: Face Dancers don't count!

Sam: Look, you know my pattern. Mayana won't.

Tara: I'm just saying, don't rely on conventional moves.

Sam: I wasn't planning to.

Tara: Good.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Forge: second squad on my i want the 4th platoon to secure that area and the 57 battalion to secure the town and set up shop if nothing happens we leave if not we kick butt.

Officer: aye sir
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: Sorry, I've been at a friend's house today.

BTW, Morrison's colleague is actually Betazoid, not a New-Type.

OOC: Okay. Must be totally out of it right now. Also got classes tomorrow til about 2pm CST. But I will try and be on if I have time.

Tech: Sir he is a Betazoid.

Waff 2: For betazoids there is not all that much difference but their evolution is interesting. Anyway get him up here.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Stane: I will leave you two to talk.. Your newest member is awakening pretty soon, Someone both of you should remember from your history books.

*Stane begins to walk out of the Holodeck*

Stane: Oh do stretch your legs as it has been some time since you both have been active.

*Tank room the techs are scrambling about the third tank as they prepare. *

Waff 2: I need you to get ready, this guy is coming soon. Morrison how are his vitals?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sierra team leader: sir we are a go

Jacob : alright lets get them out of here
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: after watching revenge of the fallen i got a few ideas now. Will have to wait and see how they all work out. Love transformers though lol
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    OOC: after watching revenge of the fallen i got a few ideas now. Will have to wait and see how they all work out. Love transformers though lol

*OOC: Solid first film rest were... well not the best films. Kinda my complaint about the new trek films too. Anyway. Gonna be gone til 2pm CST and might be nursing a migraine as I have an extreme hard*** professor that thinks he is god or thinks this is grade school. Sheesh. Been playing Saints Row 2 and 3 so far. *
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Stane: I will leave you two to talk.. Your newest member is awakening pretty soon, Someone both of you should remember from your history books.

*Stane begins to walk out of the Holodeck*

Stane: Oh do stretch your legs as it has been some time since you both have been active.

*Tank room the techs are scrambling about the third tank as they prepare. *

Waff 2: I need you to get ready, this guy is coming soon. Morrison how are his vitals?

Morrison: Vitals are green.

My colleague can't do this. Telepathic contact like this takes a massive toll on Betazoids. He's still recovering from Archangel, and he was just monitoring the reload for Archangel.

I'd recommend getting a Vulcan in here and doing the memory reload outside the tank.

*Meanwhile, with Archangel and Gyunei.*

Archangel: So... who are you?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Morrison: Vitals are green.

My colleague can't do this. Telepathic contact like this takes a massive toll on Betazoids. He's still recovering from Archangel, and he was just monitoring the reload for Archangel.

I'd recommend getting a Vulcan in here and doing the memory reload outside the tank.

*Meanwhile, with Archangel and Gyunei.*

Archangel: So... who are you?

Waff 2: Very well a Vulcan is a suitable replacement. Get it done. We are about to enter the stretch where it needs to happen or we will have to do it the way my people do it to ours. Through psychological and physical conditioning.

*Gyunei pops his neck*

Gyunei: I have many names. Gyunei is the one they remember me by so lets stick with that one. Your exploits archangel are impressive.

*Back at the tanks a vulcan is at the tank accessing the Ghola in the tank. His head and face are etched in concentration as he is reloading the memories of the one in the tank.. It is one of hatred towards a world long gone, one Newtype that could match a Hero, the Charisma, but the pain of loss is there as well. The root cause of his event that changed history forever. *

*The Vulcan stops as the pod births the man out... nude from the tank... normal build, 6'3 and blonde hair is now out of the pod.. The Vulcan soon passes out from exhaustion... The man stands confused...*

Waff 2: Captain.. Be calm.. It has been so long since you last were here...

Captain: Who? What? Who the hell are you people?

Waff 2: I am Master Waff.. Captain Northman... Welcome back to your life.

Northman: *As he checks his face... his body... he can hear the song in his mind it is a sweet melody. His thoughts go to his death at the hands of Allen... He stares at his hands...*

How long has it been?

Waff 2: 2535 February 19th by old terran counts. It has been well over a hundred-twenty years since your defeat...

Northman: I... I am having some trouble wrapping my head around that.

Waff 2: It will pass in time. But your war only caused things to get much worse.. The Shadows have returned but our masters have something for you to do.

Northman: Interesting... Tell me how may I catch up on my history?

Stane: That is easy Captain.

Northman: I guess you are the one I should thank for bringing me back?

Stane: Partly. Oh.. Where are my manners. I am Obediah Stane... I am putting a special team together to deal with certain people that will interrupt my plans. Your team mates are already awake and are getting ready. But you Captain... You need to be brought up to speed on the last 120 plus years. But first I have to bring you to your team mates.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Waff 2: Very well a Vulcan is a suitable replacement. Get it done. We are about to enter the stretch where it needs to happen or we will have to do it the way my people do it to ours. Through psychological and physical conditioning.

*Gyunei pops his neck*

Gyunei: I have many names. Gyunei is the one they remember me by so lets stick with that one. Your exploits archangel are impressive.

*Back at the tanks a vulcan is at the tank accessing the Ghola in the tank. His head and face are etched in concentration as he is reloading the memories of the one in the tank.. It is one of hatred towards a world long gone, one Newtype that could match a Hero, the Charisma, but the pain of loss is there as well. The root cause of his event that changed history forever. *

*The Vulcan stops as the pod births the man out... nude from the tank... normal build, 6'3 and blonde hair is now out of the pod.. The Vulcan soon passes out from exhaustion... The man stands confused...*

Waff 2: Captain.. Be calm.. It has been so long since you last were here...

Captain: Who? What? Who the hell are you people?

Waff 2: I am Master Waff.. Captain Northman... Welcome back to your life.

Northman: *As he checks his face... his body... he can hear the song in his mind it is a sweet melody. His thoughts go to his death at the hands of Allen... He stares at his hands...*

How long has it been?

Waff 2: 2535 February 19th by old terran counts. It has been well over a hundred-twenty years since your defeat...

Northman: I... I am having some trouble wrapping my head around that.

Waff 2: It will pass in time. But your war only caused things to get much worse.. The Shadows have returned but our masters have something for you to do.

Northman: Interesting... Tell me how may I catch up on my history?

Stane: That is easy Captain.

Northman: I guess you are the one I should thank for bringing me back?

Stane: Partly. Oh.. Where are my manners. I am Obediah Stane... I am putting a special team together to deal with certain people that will interrupt my plans. Your team mates are already awake and are getting ready. But you Captain... You need to be brought up to speed on the last 120 plus years. But first I have to bring you to your team mates.

*When the two arrive.*

Archangel: Stane, not that I'm not grateful, but I don't do "teamwork". I'm an assassin - an infiltrator. I never even had a handler, let alone a team. I work solo.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: I feel we should point out how Northman mistakenly accused Siraga of being an Iconian spy... That would be an awkward moment for him.

Oh, and it'll be interesting to see his reaction to Ryan becoming the President of a Galactic Power rivalling the Federation after he essentially accused Ryan of being naive and foolish.

Yes, I'm pointing out every way your villains have been A-holes to my characters (which, admittedly, is what they're supposed to do). :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: I feel we should point out how Northman mistakenly accused Siraga of being an Iconian spy... That would be an awkward moment for him.

Oh, and it'll be interesting to see his reaction to Ryan becoming the President of a Galactic Power rivalling the Federation after he essentially accused Ryan of being naive and foolish.

Yes, I'm pointing out every way your villains have been A-holes to my characters (which, admittedly, is what they're supposed to do). :rolleyes:

OOC: Yes. But I felt that I did not do Northman as a villain as much back story.. He was a monster, one that showed some in Preston but not to a heavy degree. In the long run he is going to see that things did not work out the way Ryan hoped either. Plus we have not seen enough of either one of them. I wonder what their reaction will be. Does he have full use of his powers? Yes. But I will explore that true route cause of it.

*Northman reads the history since his defeat. The pads all over the floor... *

Northman: Ryan becoming a galactic power to rival the Federation? I can believe it.. brash but intelligent.

Computer continue.

*He reads of the awakening he caused and how it has progressed. Humanity has now a 80-20 split between Newtypes and Oldtypes and it is decreasing by every generation. The first natural Dorman and his rise to prominence.. as well as his rival's progeny..*

Northman: So... Not only did his line continue but it became the back bone of legacies. His grandson was a fool too.

*The tensions since the Romulan split from protectorate state...*

Northman: Looks like a called it. Breaking the Federation was naive and hasn't fixed things only made it worse.

*Hours pass and he tries to feel for his nemesis... *

Northman: So he is truly dead for good.

*Laughs* Oh this is just too rich. He had no idea that I would return.. with help.

*But he does feel something as he reads on Preston sentimental man. But a fool too. But he did respect the guts he had. But deep down he feels a stronger presence and one matching Preston as well.*

Northman: So it appears the line is not dead. This should be fun.

*he suits up into something his prodgeny wore. Crimson and gold and a mask covering his eyes and nose. *

*He intrudes on Archangel his presence creeps into the veil as does the return of Gyunei... this disturbs the guardians. Sinclaire battling still on Helios feels the return of someone he had hoped would stay dead forever. Dorman feels it, the twins are not afraid and Terry looks on blankly, T'mar feels it, as does Preston's child... and Siraga and Ryan.. But nothing can be done at this time.*

*The Bane of the galaxy had returned. His vengeance will come.*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *When the two arrive.*

Archangel: Stane, not that I'm not grateful, but I don't do "teamwork". I'm an assassin - an infiltrator. I never even had a handler, let alone a team. I work solo.

Stane: My dear we brought these men to help you as we are going to show yourself very soon. But for the three of you I have your first mission. I want you to head into CIS space covertly, Kai will assist if need be, I want you to assassinate the rebels and anyone that can give the UNSC any strength... Jacob Halsey included. If he interferes. I want no ties and no loose ends. If you happen to capture the leader of this terror cell we have something in mind for him.

Any one that does see you must die. No survivors and all three of you must return.

*Kai arrives not at all surprised at seeing Archangel. He hands his employer the cube and the data from the archive. *

Kai: It is done. We have enough to start the relay.

Stane: Good. Give this to the Iconians and we will start up the relay.

*OOC: So lets end the Helios mission.*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ooc: ok I'm here lil
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: so im assuming i can free the captives right? i will wait awhile and if i dont here anything i will " rescue cooper and the deligates
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: so im assuming i can free the captives right? i will wait awhile and if i dont here anything i will " rescue cooper and the deligates

OOC: Don't forget Ramez!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: Oh should be interesting. They are well armed at least.*

*Their transport Prowler is wrecked with an EMP pulse their armor's electrical s are fried. Making it dead weight...*

Omarka: *As he kneels before Ramez who is bloodied and bruised for the most part and cuffed to something to keep him down..*

So human. What is your business here?

*A hooded individual walks in the smell is ungodly...*

Reek: He is just a pawn... Worth less than the meat that carries him. Should cut some more.

*OOC: Your cue Logan. He is a little bat **** insane at least temporarily. *

Ramez: Ramez, Antino. Admiral, Republic of United Star Systems Naval Forces. Serial Number XK-1802495-Alpha. Here on Diplomatic Assignment as Republic Special Envoy to the U.N.S.C. and C.I.S. Under Article 15 of Interstellar Law and Article 12 of the Khitomer Accords, you are committing an act of terrorism against the Republic.

Assuming you don't represent the Klingon Empire... in which case it's an act of war!

In short, your obvious attempt to destabilise galactic relations with the UNSC and the Confederacy just made the Republic more inclined to sign an Alliance with them. Killing me won't change that. They'll send someone else. If you hold me hostage, you won't get a ransom - my people would send a fleet into UNSC space to rescue a single Republic citizen - and you were stupid enough to abduct an Admiral?!

*R.S.S. Republic, on Patrol near the Federation-U.N.S.C. Border, policing against pirate traffic on behalf of the nearby independent planet Armitage IV. Suddenly, 3 Titan-Class Battlecruisers and 2 Omaha-Class Stealth Combat Vessels drop out of warp and come alongside, as does the R.S.S. Commonwealth - the 3rd Matthew Neilson-Class Starship constructed (with the Churchill being the 4th).

5 minutes later, David is in the Situation Room talking with Vice Admiral Tak'ar on Republic Starbase 32.*

Tak'ar: Admiral Ramez was supposed to report in 5 hours ago, Captain. We've received confirmation from the Federation's Reconnaissance Drones near the U.N.S.C. Border that someone has attacked the facility on Reach where the meeting with the C.I.S. delegates was supposed to take place. We believe that the U.N.S.C. is already attempting a rescue, but we're sending you in in case they fail.

David: We have that little faith in them?

Tak'ar: It's not a question of faith. The U.N.S.C. is nearly 400 years behind everyone else in terms of starship weapons technology. The Republic has some of the most advanced technology in the Galaxy, with only the Federation B.I.T. and New-Type technology rivalling us. You should know - you fought a fleet of them and managed to give as good as you got 7 years ago.

David: So, basically we're going in to show how advanced we are to the U.N.S.C.?

Tak'ar: No, we're going in because of Republic policy. One of our citizens has been abducted by what we can only assume are terrorists. Normally, we'd just send in an O.S.S. Strike Team, but this is Admiral Ramez. He has tactical information for the entire U.G.C. Shadow War effort, as well as the Republic's Defence Codes. We can't afford to let them fall into enemy hands. You're going in with the Commonwealth, Nagasaki, Waterloo, Europa, Olympus and Tolaki to assist the U.N.S.C. rescue op. Use Sabre Squad to make the rescue along with whatever the U.N.S.C. sends in.

David: Understood, sir.

Tak'ar: Starbase 32 out.

*Tak'ar's holographic form fades out.

10 minutes later, the Battle Group has intercepted Forge's Battle Group and pulled alongside. David has already informed them that they will be assisting in the rescue.*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Stane: My dear we brought these men to help you as we are going to show yourself very soon. But for the three of you I have your first mission. I want you to head into CIS space covertly, Kai will assist if need be, I want you to assassinate the rebels and anyone that can give the UNSC any strength... Jacob Halsey included. If he interferes. I want no ties and no loose ends. If you happen to capture the leader of this terror cell we have something in mind for him.

Any one that does see you must die. No survivors and all three of you must return.

*Kai arrives not at all surprised at seeing Archangel. He hands his employer the cube and the data from the archive. *

Kai: It is done. We have enough to start the relay.

Stane: Good. Give this to the Iconians and we will start up the relay.

*OOC: So lets end the Helios mission.*

*Morrison walks over.*

Archangel: I reiterate: I... work... solo.

Morrison: Archangel, Stane went to a lot of trouble to get me the resources I needed to bring you back.

I don't like using you as part of a strike team - you never trained for that - but you can handle it.

Archangel: I don't mind doing a raid, but a team is just going to make things harder.

Morrison: If this was 10 years ago, I'd agree, but it isn't. You don't have the augmentations you used to.

Archangel: When did I ever need them?

Morrison: You've never had a mission like this before. We'er talking close quarter firefights and serious mission constraints. You can't do that alone anymore.

Archangel: Fine, I'll do it.

*She stares at Stane.*

On one condition.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Jacob and his team soon bursts into the room holding the deligates. As they quickly dispatch the hostiles.

Jacob : admiral ramez sorry for the interruption.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ramez: Ramez, Antino. Admiral, Republic of United Star Systems Naval Forces. Serial Number XK-1802495-Alpha. Here on Diplomatic Assignment as Republic Special Envoy to the U.N.S.C. and C.I.S. Under Article 15 of Interstellar Law and Article 12 of the Khitomer Accords, you are committing an act of terrorism against the Republic.

Assuming you don't represent the Klingon Empire... in which case it's an act of war!

In short, your obvious attempt to destabilise galactic relations with the UNSC and the Confederacy just made the Republic more inclined to sign an Alliance with them. Killing me won't change that. They'll send someone else. If you hold me hostage, you won't get a ransom - my people would send a fleet into UNSC space to rescue a single Republic citizen - and you were stupid enough to abduct an Admiral?!

*R.S.S. Republic, on Patrol near the Federation-U.N.S.C. Border, policing against pirate traffic on behalf of the nearby independent planet Armitage IV. Suddenly, 3 Titan-Class Battlecruisers and 2 Omaha-Class Stealth Combat Vessels drop out of warp and come alongside, as does the R.S.S. Commonwealth - the 3rd Matthew Neilson-Class Starship constructed (with the Churchill being the 4th).

5 minutes later, David is in the Situation Room talking with Vice Admiral Tak'ar on Republic Starbase 32.*

Tak'ar: Admiral Ramez was supposed to report in 5 hours ago, Captain. We've received confirmation from the Federation's Reconnaissance Drones near the U.N.S.C. Border that someone has attacked the facility on Reach where the meeting with the C.I.S. delegates was supposed to take place. We believe that the U.N.S.C. is already attempting a rescue, but we're sending you in in case they fail.

David: We have that little faith in them?

Tak'ar: It's not a question of faith. The U.N.S.C. is nearly 400 years behind everyone else in terms of starship weapons technology. The Republic has some of the most advanced technology in the Galaxy, with only the Federation B.I.T. and New-Type technology rivalling us. You should know - you fought a fleet of them and managed to give as good as you got 7 years ago.

David: So, basically we're going in to show how advanced we are to the U.N.S.C.?

Tak'ar: No, we're going in because of Republic policy. One of our citizens has been abducted by what we can only assume are terrorists. Normally, we'd just send in an O.S.S. Strike Team, but this is Admiral Ramez. He has tactical information for the entire U.G.C. Shadow War effort, as well as the Republic's Defence Codes. We can't afford to let them fall into enemy hands. You're going in with the Commonwealth, Nagasaki, Waterloo, Europa, Olympus and Tolaki to assist the U.N.S.C. rescue op. Use Sabre Squad to make the rescue along with whatever the U.N.S.C. sends in.

David: Understood, sir.

Tak'ar: Starbase 32 out.

*Tak'ar's holographic form fades out.

10 minutes later, the Battle Group has intercepted Forge's Battle Group and pulled alongside. David has already informed them that they will be assisting in the rescue.*

*OOC: Hmm You do know he isn't.. *

Omarka: Oh the Empire... No I don't speak for them.. Run by weaklings. You are perhaps a fool as the crazy man says. The ones in control are not yourself or the CIS. You are all pawns of a certain rich man and his master. They want you to allign with them so they can control the galaxy. The UGC is the only thing in their way.. and Stane of course.

Reek: Cut him some more. All we need is his blood anyway, biometrics is all that we need.

Omarka: Right now Admiral the Republic is making a very dire mistake. I already know that the UNSC is here but they will fail. Your republic friends on the other hand do not have the access codes needed to shut them down..

*nods to a face dancer*

Copy him.. but don't kill him just yet. Drop him somewhere alone.

*The face dancer nods as he licks a wound on Ramez's neck and shifts into Ramez...*

*As he drags him into a container, he drops him to a medium range launching pod for scouting planets and launches it into space.*

Omarka: You have his memories?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Morrison walks over.*

Archangel: I reiterate: I... work... solo.

Morrison: Archangel, Stane went to a lot of trouble to get me the resources I needed to bring you back.

I don't like using you as part of a strike team - you never trained for that - but you can handle it.

Archangel: I don't mind doing a raid, but a team is just going to make things harder.

Morrison: If this was 10 years ago, I'd agree, but it isn't. You don't have the augmentations you used to.

Archangel: When did I ever need them?

Morrison: You've never had a mission like this before. We'er talking close quarter firefights and serious mission constraints. You can't do that alone anymore.

Archangel: Fine, I'll do it.

*She stares at Stane.*

On one condition.

Stane: Yes?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Jacob and his team soon bursts into the room holding the deligates. As they quickly dispatch the hostiles.

Jacob : admiral ramez sorry for the interruption.

*The hologram disapates as does the bodies. Except for a bomb with only one second on the timer.. and it soon explodes. Killing the strike team except Jacob.*

*OOC: Trust me there is a plot line I do wish to develop. Intricate. Yes Ryan Ramez is not dead just has to survive on an uncolonized world. Also same applies like last time except he knows his mission.

Also I really want that strike team that woke up to fight Jacob and what Republic forces attack...*

*Kai motions for the three of them to get on the stealth vessel... The navigator a strange looking core like the relay.*

Kai: I will take you there..
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Jacob blasts rubble off of him.

Jacob: this has not been my month. Grunts. Someone when I find them are going to get severely hurt
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    After checking the rest of his team

Jacob: Jacob to fleet their not here. I repeat they are not here.

Forge: then where are they.

Jacob: I don't know.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Stane: Yes?

Archangel: The second this is over, I want to know where Allington is, and I'm going to take her out.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ooc: going to work be back in about 5 hours or so.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: Hmm You do know he isn't.. *

Omarka: Oh the Empire... No I don't speak for them.. Run by weaklings. You are perhaps a fool as the crazy man says. The ones in control are not yourself or the CIS. You are all pawns of a certain rich man and his master. They want you to allign with them so they can control the galaxy. The UGC is the only thing in their way.. and Stane of course.

Reek: Cut him some more. All we need is his blood anyway, biometrics is all that we need.

Omarka: Right now Admiral the Republic is making a very dire mistake. I already know that the UNSC is here but they will fail. Your republic friends on the other hand do not have the access codes needed to shut them down..

*nods to a face dancer*

Copy him.. but don't kill him just yet. Drop him somewhere alone.

*The face dancer nods as he licks a wound on Ramez's neck and shifts into Ramez...*

*As he drags him into a container, he drops him to a medium range launching pod for scouting planets and launches it into space.*

Omarka: You have his memories?

OOC: Yes, I know, but Ramez doesn't. Ramez doesn't even know who he is!

Plus, do you really believe the Republic would let the U.N.S.C. or the C.I.S. manipulate them? They were allies with the Federation for 100 years without letting the Federation manipulate them for crying out loud!

*Ramez wakes up 10 minutes later on an unclaimed world. He steps out of the pod, looking around. The planet is M-Class, similar to Khitomer or Earth. He taps his combadge.*

Ramez: This is Admiral Antino Ramez of the Republic of United Star Systems, is anyone receiving me?

Stupid question.

Great.

Well... the Republic spent tax-payers' money on my Survival Training. I think it's time they got a return on it.

*He looks around again, before seeing a figure standing atop a nearby hill.*

Hey!

*He jogs over to the figure, who's looking at him. The figure is wearing a 25th Century Issue Starfleet Undershirt, with purple skin, pointed ears, and ridges along his forehead and nose. His eyes are yellow with red irises and black pupils.*

Figure: Greetings.

Ramez: My name is Antino Ramez. I represent--

Figure: The Republic of United Star Systems, yes, I know.

Come.

*The figure walks away. Ramez looks at him curiously, then follows.*

Ramez: Where am I?

Figure: The planet designated as PXG-259. Better known as "Talaxa IV".

Ramez: Talaxa IV? That planet's uninhabited.

Figure: Yes.

Ramez: Then how did you get here?

Figure: I have always been here.

Ramez: I recognise your species. You're a Talanite, aren't you?

Figure: Yes.

Ramez: Your people haven't left the Rolor Nebula in over a century, and even then, you only did so because your ship was damaged and in need of assistance.

Figure: Indeed.

Ramez: But Talanite's only have a life span of 20 years. You couldn't be from that ship.

Figure: Perhaps.

Ramez: Who are you?

*The figure stops, turning around to face Ramez.*

Figure: What is in a name? As you humans say, "a rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet". If I tell you that my name is Wenj, what does that tell you about who I am? Nothing. It is not important. You are Republic. That is important.

Ramez: Why?

Wenj: Come.

*The figure walks off again, with Ramez following again.*

Ramez: Hold on. All the Talanites that were aboard the damaged transport were returned to their home planet, except one.

Wenj: Yes.

Ramez *mumbling to himself*: Lucky me - I get stranded on a planet with the most Cryptic Talanite in the universe.

*Normally* Could be worse; they could have asked me to mediate the dispute between the Klingons and the Romulans.

*The figure stops again.*

Wenj: They are a dying people. We should let them pass.

Ramez: Who? The Klingons or the Romulans?

Wenj: *After a moment.* Yes.

Ramez: I don't understand. Why am I important?

Wenj: You are Republic. One of you changed the Galaxy forever a century ago.

Ramez: Ryan Allington.

Ramez: I didn't realise he meant so much to your people.

Wenj: He did not. But... for me...

*[Flashback over a century prior, 2411.]

*Starbase 41. Pushing a large chunk of plating away, Rear Admiral Allington gets up from the floor with a large gash in his left arm, bleeding heavily. He rips up a piece of his uniform to make a bandage.*

Ryan: Report? *He looks around Ops. trying to remember what happened* Wenj? John? What the hell happened? *He sees debris from a Breen ship floating outside Ops.* Oh yeah, that. Computer? Computer! D*** it!

Wenj: Admiral?

Ryan: Wenj? *Looks around, trying to find where the voice is coming from.* Keep talking, Commander! I'm using your voice as a fix!

Wenj: Don't...Don't bother. Too late...too...too la...

Ryan: That's an order, Commander! *moves debris out of the way as he finds the Talanite pinned under a beam. Ryan grabs the beam and heaves it off Wenj's leg.* Hold on, old friend.

Wenj: It's too late, Ryan. I'm clocked out here...

Ryan: Not an option!

Wenj: You know, my people...believe that after death...our spirits evolve to a higher state... So, we...never really die.

Ryan: My people have a similar belief, but why not wait a bit longer to find out? That's an order.

Wenj: *Chuckles, blood begin to come from his mouth.* What are ya gonna do? Court Martial me?! *Begins coughing out blood, violently.* Listen! This means something! It's not meaningless!

Ryan: Wenj...

Wenj: It's...been *coughing* an HONOUR serving with you, Ryan.

Ryan: Wenj, the honour was mine. Goodbye, old friend.

Wenj: Good...bye... *The Talanite's eyes close, and the bleeding stops, with his heart.*

[/Flashback] Wenj turns away and starts walking away again.*

He was a friend.

*Ramez starts following again.*

Ramez: I don't understand. The last Talanite outside of your homeworld died over a century ago!

Wenj: There are 2 stages to our existence. The first, our 20-year lifespan, and then we transcend our physical form, and become energy. It happens whenever we die - the 20 years of humanoid life are considered to be... a learning stage - we learn about life as a physical entity so we understand other humanoids when we become energy. It is why our physical selves do not leave the Rolor Nebula - we believe that it corrupts our view of physical existence if we are in contact with other species.

Ramez: But that's a Starfleet Uniform.

Wenj: I was the first. My people felt that having a member of our race in the Federation would help us understand them when I ascended.

Ramez: How do I know that you're real? You could be a hallucination for all I know.

*He looks back at Ramez.*

Yet you continue to follow me.

*OOC: I meant to do this with Wenj when Ryan was still alive, but I never got the chance, so I figured I'd do it here.*