Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    *Susan nods gently, rubbing some
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: You mean it? *she blushes a bit more* Maybe next time I'll try and show off a bit for you.

OoC: It'd be interesting to see how the federation reacts to a flood like thing on earth considering they are almost ready to reopen the capital of the federation in some capacity.

Daya *playful*: And, you know, make sure I'm actually there to watch. *Smiles and kisses her.*

Come on, let's get you cleaned up.

*Pegasus Prime, Mila and Johanna's Apartment. The two are lying down on the sofa, cuddled together, Mila smiling contently. She's calmed down now.*

Johanna: Feeling better now? *She shares the same smile, her head resting against Mila's*

*Susan nods gently, rubbing some of her bruises from earlier now that they hurt*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Susan: You mean it? *she blushes a bit more* Maybe next time I'll try and show off a bit for you.

OoC: It'd be interesting to see how the federation reacts to a flood like thing on earth considering they are almost ready to reopen the capital of the federation in some capacity.

Daya *playful*: And, you know, make sure I'm actually there to watch. *Smiles and kisses her.*

*Pegasus Prime, Mila and Johanna's Apartment. The two are lying down on the sofa, cuddled together, Mila smiling contently. She's calmed down now.*

Johanna: Feeling better now? *She shares the same smile, her head resting against Mila's*

*Susan nods gently, rubbing some of her bruises from earlier now that they hurt*

Mila: Yeah...

I'm glad you're here, Jo.

*Tora Ziyal. Daya gets a medkit and treats Susan before helping her clean up.*
  • Options

Johanna: I'll always be here for you. *she gently kisses her cheek* How do you think your mom will react when she finds out?
  • Options

Johanna: I'll always be here for you. *she gently kisses her cheek* How do you think your mom will react when she finds out?

Mila: Dunno, don't care. *Smiles happily at Johanna*. Anybody has a problem with us, they can bite me.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: yeah it would wouldn’t it. Hm giving me a few more interesting ideas.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Mila: Dunno, don't care. *Smiles happily at Johanna*. Anybody has a problem with us, they can bite me.

Johanna: I think I can agree with that sentiment. Do you want to just stay here, or maybe we could go out on a date? See a movie in a theater?
  • Options

Johanna: I think I can agree with that sentiment. Do you want to just stay here, or maybe we could go out on a date? See a movie in a theater?

Mila: I kinda like the idea of staying in today. *She rolls on top of Johanna, smiling as she lies on top.*

Wanna make a bet?
  • Options

Mila: I kinda like the idea of staying in today. *She rolls on top of Johanna, smiling as she lies on top.*

Wanna make a bet?

Johanna: What's the bet? *She blushes gently, but smiles back as she looks at Mila, wrapping her arms around her*
  • Options
    Ooc: so once I come up with a good name for it ( unless that fails and I just call it what it’s based off of) I think it will start off small. Section 31 and ONI will try to keep it secret and quite and then all he’ll will break loose when it gets out of the ruins and off the planet.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Wanna make a bet?

Johanna: What's the bet? *She blushes gently, but smiles back as she looks at Mila, wrapping her arms around her*

Mila: Wrestling match. If I can make you tap, you have to dye your hair a different colour.

*She smirks challengingly.*
  • Options
    Halsey is in her quarters as she wakes up to the alarm she set. She sits up

Halsey: coffee black extra strong.

She puts on her jacket as she gets her mug and heads back to the control center. When she gets there Holland is by the main holo table with Harper and Strauss as well.

Holland: so far we haven’t found any activity that they are planning anything right now. But I advise we remain alert.

Strauss: agreed. The president and myself are ready to come top side. I’ll let her know she is free to return to the capital building but will still have extra security for the time being.

Holland: very good General.

Harper: I’ll be arriving back at the capital within the hour. Once there I’ll set up the patrols and security how I want it set for the planet. I’ll speak to you all again when I’m done. Harper our.

As the holos fade Halsey walks over to Holland.

Halsey: so nothing yet?

Holland: no. And at this point if we try to keep the capital and planet in lockdown much longer the people will get restless.

Halsey: true. I’m going to start working on a new AI program to increase security and see if I can’t speed up the time table to begin augmenting the current spartan recruits.

Holland: you think that is a good idea?

Halsey: they are close to the age now and can continue training after augmentation. The honest truth is Colonel we don’t have the Spartans needed at this time to be actively hunting these terrorist and protecting high ranking people.

Holland: true doctor. I did receive an update from Anders and the site on earth they are working at. Seems they are still stuck on breaking the codes to access the supposed vault.

Halsey: interesting. Guilty tangent should have been able to break the codes by now. In any case when I have time I’ll look at the data closer. For now I’m going to focus on the situation here.
  • Options

Wanna make a bet?

Mila: Wrestling match. If I can make you tap, you have to dye your hair a different colour.

Johanna: Oh? is this just an excuse so you can feel me up? *she smirks teasingly*
  • Options

Wanna make a bet?

Johanna: Oh? is this just an excuse so you can feel me up? *she smirks teasingly*

Mila: Nah, I just don't wanna mess up that pretty face o' yours. *Smirks back, slowly changing from just lying on top of Johanna to a mount position.*
  • Options
    OOC: Okay, I'm gonna do some more with Karlie, etc.

*Dalos Alpha Prime.  Karlie is circling a Trill girl in another alleyway in the Alliance District.  Both of them are already battered with cuts and bruises.  Karlie had managed to find an infonet comm group dedicated to setting up street fights in the district.  The only rules are no killing, and no gang rivals.  Everything else is between the fighters.  In this case, they both agreed to avoid breaking any bones.

Karlie throws a straight kick, her opponent ducking back before lunging into a combo of jabs, Karlie blocking as they quickly pull each other into a grapple, grunting as they fight for control.  The Trill throws a knee into Karlie's gut, with Karlie responding in kind before getting an arm free and knocking her opponent back with a forearm strike.

That pretty much summarises the fight so far: it's been a back-and-forth kickboxing match for all intents and purposes.  They've gotten into standing lock-ups, but have been knocking each other back before either could take the other to the ground.*

Trill *panting, taunting*: What's the matter, Red?  Afraid to tangle on the ground?

Karlie *panting, taunting*: Actually, I could do with practising my ground game.  Why, you scared?

Trill *panting, taunting*: Nah, just wearing you down.

Karlie *panting, taunting*: Oh, come on!  If you're not gonna wrestle until you've worn me down, we'll be here all night!

Trill *panting, amused*: How'd you figure that, Red?

Karlie *taunting*: Because you hit like a Ferengi, Spots!

Trill *panting, angry*: Oh, it is on!

*The Trill charges Karlie and slams her against the wall, the two sending fists into each other's sides before Karlie slips a leg behind the Trill's and pushes back, forcing them down.*
  • Options
    Johanna: what do I get if I win? *She tries to roll them over without falling off the couch to mount her*
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Johanna: what do I get if I win? *She tries to roll them over without falling off the couch to mount her*

*Mila let's her, smiling.*

Mila *playful*: What do you want me to do? What's comparable to you having to dye your hair?

*OOC: Mila has a fairly strong sense of pride and dignity, but she's willing to wager something 'embarrassing' for Jo. She was pretty indignant about the Orions dressing her in that skimpy outfit she wore in the arena, for example.*

*Tora Ziyal. A couple of hours later, Daya sits down next to a calmed Susan after typing on her PADD, wrapping an arm around Susan's shoulder.*

Daya: Feeling better?
  • Options
    OoC: Sorry, the new post system bug messes me up a lot. I'm not always sure if it's just me, or if someone has actually posted.

Johanna: Well... maybe you could wear something... more revealing. *she blushes as she look away nervously, not wanting to push if Mila doesn't like it*

Susan: Much better. *She rests her head against Daya* I'm glad I have you around to make everything better.
  • Options
    OoC: Sorry, the new post system bug messes me up a lot. I'm not always sure if it's just me, or if someone has actually posted.

Johanna: Well... maybe you could wear something... more revealing. *she blushes as she look away nervously, not wanting to push if Mila doesn't like it*

Susan: Much better. *She rests her head against Daya* I'm glad I have you around to make everything better.

*Mila raises an eyebrow.*

Mila: Like?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Always.

So...you and this Naran targ pretty much hate each other, huh?
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Johanna: Well... like what the Orions made you wear. *she twiddles her fingers*

Susan: Yeah I think that's an accurate way of putting things.
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: When and for how long?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: You still wanna beat her ***?
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Johanna: Now and for the rest of today?

Susan: Yeah. But I'm nervous about fighting her again.
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Johanna: Now and for the rest of today?

Susan: Yeah. But I'm nervous about fighting her again.

Mila: Well... since we're not going out... Fine. You're on. *Smiles.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: I've been thinking about that... You could challenge her to finish your little grappling brawl, but take breaks every 3 minutes so I can help you keep your anger in check.
  • Options
    Johanna: Better be careful~ now you've got me pumped up. *she smiles excitedly*

Susan: That could work but sounds awkward.
  • Options
    Johanna: Better be careful~ now you've got me pumped up. *she smiles excitedly*

Susan: That could work but sounds awkward.

Daya: You wanna give it a shot?

*Pegasus Prime.*

Mila: Okay, let's change into something a little more fight-y, and you can take your inhibitor.
  • Options
    Johanna: Oh alright. *She kisses Mila once before getting up and going to get a change of clothes*

Susan: I can try it.
  • Options
    Johanna: Oh alright. *She kisses Mila once before getting up and going to get a change of clothes*

*Mila does the same, changing into her MMA top and a pair of short sport shorts before turning to face Johanna, smirking with anticipation.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Okay, well, I already checked with Lorren. Don't ask how I got her comm code. So, when and where do you want to do it? I take it you'll wanna fight her somewhere private, where you two can really tear into each other?
  • Options

*Mila does the same, changing into her MMA top and a pair of short sport shorts before turning to face Johanna, smirking with anticipation.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Okay, well, I already checked with Lorren. Don't ask how I got her comm code. So, when and where do you want to do it? I take it you'll wanna fight her somewhere private, where you two can really tear into each other?

*Johanna is a little bouncy and ready to go, in her own MMA gear*

Johanna: Ready?

Susan: I guess so, probably for the best we don't have a crowd.
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

*Johanna is a little bouncy and ready to go, in her own MMA gear*

Johanna: Ready?

Susan: I guess so, probably for the best we don't have a crowd.

Mila: Born it.

*She rushes to lock up.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: So, any ideas? I mean, here's probably easiest.
  • Options
    *Dalos Alpha Prime.  Karlie and the Trill roll around on the ground a few times, before Karlie manages to get ground control and start throwing punches at the Trill's face, the Trill taking a couple before grabbing Karlie's head, pulling her into a close guard and rolling on top herself, returning the favour.  Karlie catches a punch and pulls her into an armbar, but is unable to lock the hold in.  The Trill lets out a grunt before reversing the hold and throwing a knee into Karlie's side, Karlie grunting from the impact.

The two pull each other to their knees and lock up, trying to take the other back down before Karlie knocks her opponent back with a right hook and an elbow.  Karlie immediately chases her, taking her down and trying to scramble into a top mount, but the Trill locks a body scissors and forces Karlie down to the side, groaning in pain.*

Trill *angry*: Wanna tap out, Red?!

Karlie *angry, pained*: Never!

*Karlie manages to lock an arm around one of the Trill's legs and breaks the body scissors, the Trill trying to scramble away as Karlie swings her legs round to lock a leg scissors, yanking the Trill's ankle to try and keep her from escaping before she can lock the hold.*

Get back here!

*She manages to lock the hold in, the Trill groaning in pain before kicking the back of Karlie's thigh hard with her free leg and getting out.  Karlie immediately starts climbing to her feet, getting sent down by a kick to the hips by her opponent, who also tries to scramble to her feet, Karlie knocking her back down with a shoulder block in retaliation.  The two get to their knees, before the Trill roars out and spears into Karlie, but is unable to take her down, Karlie initially trying to wrap her arms around the Trill's midsection and transition into a north-south grapple before opting instead to hit the Trill with a pummel to the lower back, followed with a series of elbows to the upper back, the Trill grunting with each hit.

The Trill finally makes a move, shoving off Karlie's midriff and throwing a mean right hook, Karlie responding with two blows to the gut.  The Trill retaliates with a disappointingly weak knee to the abdomen (owing to the knee still supporting her own weight and not having room to put any power behind the strike), with Karlie punching her down with a hook of her own, before the Trill takes her down with a rage-fueled uppercut, laying Karlie out.  The Trill gets on top and grabs Karlie's wrists, pinning her.

The two lock eyes, panting.  Neither makes a move for a moment, and they start calming down.*

Karlie *panting*: Had enough...?

Trill *panting*: Depends... You happy chalking this up as a draw...?

Karlie *panting*: I think... we have another ground battle like that and... we're gonna break bone, so...

*They both nod and the Trill helps her up, both groaning in pain as they lean on each other for a moment to find their footing.*

You've got one hell of an uppercut...

Trill *panting*: And you're like a sehlat on the ground...

Karlie *panting*: Rematch?

Trill *panting*: Maybe at the club... where there's padding...

Karlie *panting*: Actually... I've got a dojo at home.  Padded walls and floor... I spar with a friend and it's just small enough that fights get pretty intense in there...

Trill *panting*: I've got your comm code...

Karlie *panting*: Yeah... See ya...

*With that, they go their separate ways, Karlie pulling her hoody on to cover the myriad of bruises over her body before heading for Satin's.*
  • Options
    Anders is working on a terminal as the screen suddenly starts to flash in and out before changing colors to a dark greenish/yellow. Ancient writing begins appearing as well like something trying to communicate.

Anders: ok now we are getting somewhere. If we can only figure out what this is saying.