test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    UNSC reporter: after the attack ok the colony at New Harmony UNSC forces have been at a high state of alert since. Fleet admiral Harper himself led a relief fleet to the colony and has now returned to command the home fleet over the capital as the UNSC begins its hunt for the terrorist group known to many as nightfall. The economic impact of the attack is already being felt as the unstable economy was affected by the attack as shipping from the colony has come to a stand still. We are waiting as now out of security isolation President Lang is expected to give an address shortly to speak about the most recent attack. We now have word she is speaking now accompanied by Fleet admiral Harper and General Strauss.

The image changes to the speech.

Lang: people of the UNSC. We have seen that these vile people wish to make things more difficult to the people of the UNSC. They are trying to rule with fear and control our lives! They attack a world that is vital to our economy when it is still struggling showing they care little for the people of this great society. They don’t care about the suffering they will cause you the everyday people of this society. They are cowardly and will be dealt with like the criminals they are. To help with the affects of trade and commerce I have signed a bill to temporarily lift any and all tariffs and taxes on goods coming into and out of UNSC space associated with trade and agricultural. In an attempt to try and ease the impact of the recent attack and help grow the current economy. We will not sit by and let them ruin our lives. I have full confidence that our military leaders here will deal with this crisis and protect us all. Thank you for your time.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Sanghelli super carrier Exuberant Tribulation

R’Tas sits alone in his quarters. With a few things of incense burn. He finishes his mediation before getting up. He had read the UNSC reports and was disturbed by them. The actions of this group called nightfall could through the area into chaos when it was making progress. He had never understood their or any of these terror groups himself. He saw them as a plague. But as he knew his culture was far different from that of the races here or the UNSC for that matter.

He gets up doing a series of stretches and movements to keep himself limber and relaxed. It also helped to keep his reflexes at peak proficiency. He stops as his comm beeps. He growls

R’Tas: what is

Minor: sir you wanted to know when we arrived in orbit. The UNSC admiral and president say they will meet you as soon as you are ready.

R’Tas: very well. Inform them I’ll be there shortly.

The comm closes as R’Tas walks over putting on his armor that is his uniform. The silver armor is accented with gold as the crest of his family is also shown on his chest plus his rank on either shoulder piece. He attaches his energy sword hilt to his waste as he then steps out heading to the hangar. Once there he boards a shuttle flanked by two honor guard in their red and gold armor and ornate helmets. He wasn’t looking forward to this meeting knowing what was going to probably take place. But he also saw it as his job to help them wherever he could.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,228 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Johanna: Oh alright. *She kisses Mila once before getting up and going to get a change of clothes*

Susan: I can try it.

*Mila does the same, changing into her MMA top and a pair of short sport shorts before turning to face Johanna, smirking with anticipation.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Okay, well, I already checked with Lorren. Don't ask how I got her comm code. So, when and where do you want to do it? I take it you'll wanna fight her somewhere private, where you two can really tear into each other?

*Johanna is a little bouncy and ready to go, in her own MMA gear*

Johanna: Ready?

Susan: I guess so, probably for the best we don't have a crowd.

Mila: Born it.

*She rushes to lock up.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: So, any ideas? I mean, here's probably easiest.

Susan: Here? Well... I guess here is good.

*Johanna meets her halfway, crouching down low to try and use some upward momentum to push into the lock up and force Mila to fall*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Johanna: Oh alright. *She kisses Mila once before getting up and going to get a change of clothes*

Susan: I can try it.

*Mila does the same, changing into her MMA top and a pair of short sport shorts before turning to face Johanna, smirking with anticipation.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Okay, well, I already checked with Lorren. Don't ask how I got her comm code. So, when and where do you want to do it? I take it you'll wanna fight her somewhere private, where you two can really tear into each other?

*Johanna is a little bouncy and ready to go, in her own MMA gear*

Johanna: Ready?

Susan: I guess so, probably for the best we don't have a crowd.

Mila: Born it.

*She rushes to lock up.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: So, any ideas? I mean, here's probably easiest.

Susan: Here? Well... I guess here is good.

*Johanna meets her halfway, crouching down low to try and use some upward momentum to push into the lock up and force Mila to fall*

Daya: If you'd rather do it somewhere else...

*Pegasus Prime. Mila grunts and plants herself to hold her ground.*
  • Options
    Anders is steadily working on her padd trying to communicate with whoever is on the other side.

Anders: ok let’s try to see if you can understand me.

She types a simple hello and a moment later a single symbol appears.

Anders: I think you can understand me but the computer can’t understand you. So let’s try to give it more to work with shall we.
  • Options
    Susan: No we can do it here. I'm just nervous.

*Johanna Keeps trying to leverage her weight to trip her up, trying new movements and focusing on getting Mila off balance*
  • Options

*Johanna Keeps trying to leverage her weight to trip her up, trying new movements and focusing on getting Mila off balance*

Daya: Don't be. I'll be right here. *Kisses her gently.*. Want me to set it up then?

*Pegasus Prime. Mila is forced back a couple of paces, but shifts her weight to counter Johanna each time, refusing to go down.*

Mila *straining*: Not a bad start...
  • Options
    *Meanwhile, as Serah is returning to their Quarters, she heard Karen squeal in panic before running out of their Quarters half-dressed, wrapped haphazardly in a bed sheet.*
  • Options
    Ancient site

Harrison beams down to the ruins as he heads to speak with Anders.

Harrison: I was informed you made some progress doctor.

Anders: making progress. While I haven’t been able to translate everything it appears we are able to contact the vault.

Harrison: any chance of getting inside it? I don’t need to remind you how much Section 31 and ONI have invested here already and continue to do so daily.

Anders: I’m well aware of the numbers. The whatever it is that is contacting us doesn’t seem to have access to open the vault itself or tell us it’s exact location but seems to be able to guide us. We will simply have to do most the work. My team is working on it now still.

Harrison: I’m taking it there isn’t much risk involved at this point correct? Need I remind you they are preparing to start bringing people back here.

Anders: I can tell you what you would like to hear or my opinion. Take your pick.
  • Options
    Ooc: ok going to start wrapping up with Osman in Pegasus shortly to make sure she is back in the Milky Way when he’ll breaks lose lol.
  • Options

Daya: Don't be. I'll be right here. *Kisses her gently.*. Want me to set it up then?

*Pegasus Prime. Mila is forced back a couple of paces, but shifts her weight to counter Johanna each time, refusing to go down.*

Serah: Karen: *she hurries after Karen looking confused* What happened?

Susan: Sure. *she nods and looks thoughtful, hoping this works out*

Johanna: Better watch out, I'm pretty determined today. *She smirks and grunts as she tries to find an opening*
  • Options

Serah: Karen: *she hurries after Karen looking confused* What happened?

Susan: Sure. *she nods and looks thoughtful, hoping this works out*

Johanna: Better watch out, I'm pretty determined today. *She smirks and grunts as she tries to find an opening*

Karen *panicked*: There's a... spider in our room!

*A palukoo scurries through the lounge, Karen flinching as it approaches, before it reaches the threshold and disappears - a hologram. Karen goes bright red in embarrassment as a couple of passing crewmen try not to laugh.

Susan and Daya's Quarters. Daya smiles, before her PADD pings.*

Daya: Aw, TRIBBLE. I completely forgot, I had a computer program running in Karen's Quar--

I mean, I think I forgot to shut down the holodeck. *Smiles quirkily.*

*Pegasus Prime. She gets Mila against the wall.*
  • Options
    Osman is sharpening a knife as Kal walks into her room. Osman looks up seeing his face she knows what he is about to say.

Osman: you found her.

Kal: yes. She’s hiding in the Nor’gan nebula. Well defended and hard to sneak into.

Osman: for a group maybe. Not for a single person.

Kal: you can’t go alone. That would be suicide.

Osman: I won’t be alone. You’ve helped all you can. I’ll need a ship for this and I know who to call to get one.

Kal: Derek has orders to detain you if he finds you doesn’t he.

Osman: as far as his crew will be concerned I’m a merc helping with a republic intel operation.

Kal sighs as he puts a hand on her shoulder.

Kal: are you sure this is what you want to do?

Osman: yes. I appreciate all you have done this far but I have to see this through to the end.

Kal: well you know where to find us if you need a place to stay after your done.

Osman embraces him in a tight hug as she then grabs her helmet putting it on.

Osman: take care Kal.

Kal let’s out a chuckle

Kal: you already called him didn’t you.

Osman smiles as she finishes sliding her helmet on.

Osman: I counted on you finding her. One to beam up.

Kal watch’s as she is transported to the ship.
  • Options
    Johanna: Come on, I'm not going to let you go now. *she smiles before giving Mila a quick peck on the lips, trying to pin her in place*

Serah: A prank? Really. *She sighs and takes Karen back into their room*

Susan: Oh she is going to be pissed.
  • Options
    Harper is watching ship deployments from his terminal as his door chimes.

Harper: enter

A moment later Parsis walks in.

Harper: ah you made it. Good good. Now let’s take a look at what we have on their activity so far shall we.
  • Options
    Johanna: Come on, I'm not going to let you go now. *she smiles before giving Mila a quick peck on the lips, trying to pin her in place*

*Mila gets one leg behind Johanna's and attempts to sweep it out from under her and take her to the floor.*

Mila: Fine by me, babe.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen is fuming, before growling in anger.*

Karen *angry*: Daya!

*Susan and Daya's Quarters.*

Daya: You don't know what I did yet.
  • Options
  • Options

*Mila gets one leg behind Johanna's and attempts to sweep it out from under her and take her to the floor.*

Johanna: Hey! *She tries her best to hold her ground but her stance isn't too good right now.*

Serah: Yeah she seems like the likely culprit.

Susan: I know you though. *She boops her nose* and I know you would do something to TRIBBLE her off.
  • Options

Johanna: Hey! *She tries her best to hold her ground but her stance isn't too good right now.*

Susan: I know you though. *She boops her nose* and I know you would do something to TRIBBLE her off.

*Mila takes her down and tries to pin her.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: I'm going to kill her!

Daya: True. *Boops her nose back*. I reprogrammed the EMH emitters in their Quarters to simulate a palukoo when Karen got dressed after her shower. *Smiles cutely.*
  • Options
    Anders gets up after sleeping for a short while taking a look at her padd.

Anders: well what do you know if worked.

She looks at it as she types a response.

Anders: who are you?

She waits as the padd receives a response.

Entity: I am the keeper of the vault.

Anders: so there is a vault here then? How can we reach it.

Entity: yes. I will guide you but you must turn the key to unlock the hidden crypt.

Ooc: yes he is definitely using them to get out and consume the galaxy.
  • Options
    Ooc: will probably wait to post again tomorrow.
  • Options
    OOC: It's been really quiet past couple of days...
  • Options
    Ooc: yeah I haven’t felt great and only have a few things going on here so hadn’t posted yet. Plan on positing some tonight though.
  • Options
    Earth Ruins

Anders and a crew of security agents stand in front of a large sealed chamber.

Anders: alright GT let’s gets this door open and see what treasures await us.

Guilty Tangent: I still think this is a somewhat unwise course of action given the lack of knowledge and security personnel present if we come against something that is a risk I fear that we don’t....

Anders: yeah yeah you made your point. These people here will be plenty I’m sure. Besides they don’t look all that friendly.

She grins as she gives a look back at the armored and well armed team behind her.
  • Options
    OOC: I hope West is okay. He hasn't posted in a few days.
  • Options
    Ooc: yeah with all the crazy going on he could be preoccupied. Hopefully everything is ok though.
  • Options
    Ooc: well gonna keep this moving.

Anders takes a step towards the door as a panel activates she places her hand on the control as the door starts to open.

Anders: one door opens....

The group slowly advances into the new chamber as it starts to head down into an even lower level as the security team proceeds in front of Anders with guilty tangent floating close behind.

Anders: wow this place sure does smell doesn’t it.

Guilty tangent: I suspect this chamber has not been opened for many eons.

Anders: ok why don’t we split up and see what we find.

Agent: yes ma’am.

The majority of the security team goes in one direction while one stays with Anders and guilty tangent.
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: True. *Boops her nose back*. I reprogrammed the EMH emitters in their Quarters to simulate a palukoo when Karen got dressed after her shower. *Smiles cutely.*

OoC: Sorry, I've been sick the past few days. nothing serious though.

Susan: Oh I'm sure she enjoyed that. *she rolls her eyes while laughing*

*Johanna tries to roll them over quickly*

Serah: Ohhh that might be a bit extreme. Maybe just go for a maiming.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: Sorry, I've been sick the past few days. nothing serious though.

Susan: Oh I'm sure she enjoyed that. *she rolls her eyes while laughing*

*Johanna tries to roll them over quickly*

Serah: Ohhh that might be a bit extreme. Maybe just go for a maiming.

*Karen humphs in aggravation and sits down on the bed.

Susan and Daya's Quarters. Daya laughs with her.*

Daya: She's gonna kill me, isn't she?

*Pegasus Prime. She succeeds, Mila trying to lock a body scissors as they roll.*

OOC: No problem man. Glad you're okay.
  • Options
    As Anders and her group are exploring the area they come across a large chamber with a console looking device in the center. Anders slowly walks towards it as it lights up on her approach. She sees it’s a library terminal as she starts going through it. Guilty tangent floats over to her.

GT: oh good a forerunner based terminal. I will be able to access this quite easily. Give me just a moment.

He starts to interact with it humming to himself before stopping.

GT: oh my. We need to leave immediately and call the other security team back before it’s to late.

Anders: why what is it?

Before he can answer an alarm sounds in the chamber.

Anders: Anders to security team what’s your status?

She hears a brief moment of panicked screams as the channel goes silent. The other agent with her pulls out his rifle while handing her his pistol.

Agent: ma’am I think we need to move.

Anders: agreed.

As they start to leave the comm channel opens again as they hear a grotesque voice

Primordial: Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide!

Anders: I don’t like the sound of that.