test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    Johanna: We can find her another day. *she holds Mila's hand gently* But you might need to rest for a while. I just wish we could have found you sooner.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Johanna: We can find her another day. *she holds Mila's hand gently* But you might need to rest for a while. I just wish we could have found you sooner.

Mila *tired*: Hey... this is me, remember? I'd have beat every single fighter they had if that's how long it took for you to find me. *Smiles weakly.*
    Johanna: I know you would've. *she smiles back* and I would have fought all of them if that's what it took for me to get to you.
    Johanna: I know you would've. *she smiles back* and I would have fought all of them if that's what it took for me to get to you.

Mila *tired*: You'd have tried... *Smirks*. But we both know you'd reach your limit before I did.
    edited January 2020
    Johanna: Hey! I came prepared. *she huff's and blushes* I wasn't gonna let a few Orions keep me from saving you.
    Johanna: Hey! I came prepared. *she huff's and blushes* Just in case I couldn't last I was going to take a stimulant. *Stimulants are generally considered dangerous for Ylons unless its mild such as caffeine, the military grade ones like what Johanna most likely means can overload their circulatory system, as Although Ylons are biologically built to run off of adrenaline and very powerful adrenaline, it's a very sensitive system.* I wasn't going to let any of them stand in my way.

*OOC: Are you sure you want her to say that in front of the CMO?*
    OoC: Is the CMO still there? I figured that they would be off doing something elsewhere in sickbay
    OoC: Is the CMO still there? I figured that they would be off doing something elsewhere in sickbay

OOC: He's waiting to boot Johanna out so Mila can rest. Also, he's observing Mila's interactions to assess her mental state.
    OoC: I'll change it then
    Johanna: Hey! I came prepared. *she huff's and blushes* I wasn't gonna let a few Orions keep me from saving you.

Mila *tired*: Relax, Jo'... I'm just messing with you...

Well, and making the point that I'm better at fighting than you... *smirks*
    Johanna: Hey, I like to think we're equals. Cause I have kicked your a** on a few occasions. *she smirks back*
    Johanna: Hey, I like to think we're equals. Cause I have kicked your a** on a few occasions. *she smirks back*

Mila *tired*: Yeah, but I've had a lot of practice these past few days.
    Johanna: Maybe when you're better we can test that out. But for now you should worry more about resting that fighting.
    Johanna: Maybe when you're better we can test that out. But for now you should worry more about resting that fighting.

*The next day. The CMO is running some basic tests on Mila, checking her ocular response with a small light.*

Mila: This is demeaning...

Doctor: You were involved in three vicious blood fights, each of which did their share of damage, and frankly having seen the mess their medics made of removing your ID transponder chip, I don't particularly rate their ability to treat a concussion.

Besides, a full physical is standard procedure for officers rescued from captivity, you know that.

*He finishes up and starts filling out the report on his PADD.*

Mila: So, can I go back on duty?

Doctor: 2 weeks' medical leave. At least.

Mila: What?!

Doctor: You can spend it on Pegasus Prime if you wish. But I expect you to report to a counsellor for a psych evaluation.

Mila: Doc!

Doctor: No arguments. After your ordeal, you need a rest. Doctor's orders.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Osman is standing in the command room as Derek comes on the view screen though the image is somewhat staticky.

Osman: atlas can you clear this up?

Atlas: no ma’am they are to far away and in an ion storm.

Osman: Derek can you hear me.

Derek: well enough. What can I do for you. Wasn’t expecting to hear from you for a few more weeks.

Osman: we have a situation and you are the closest ship in the area that I can trust to handle the situation.

Derek: this doesn’t sound good. Ok what’s the situation.

Osman: one of our agents has been taken prisoner and I need him rescued ASAP. I have trusted people on the ground that are ready to take him out of the facility but there is a complication. The planet they are on has two Charon class UNSC frigates in orbit.

Derek: they need a way to get off the planet.

Osman: yes. From the intel I’ve been given from someone inside the facility these aren’t normal ships either. They have highly advanced weapons and armor as well as two PAC guns.

Derek: I didn’t think UNSC ships larger then cruisers could carry more then one?

Osman: apparently these frigates can. I trust you received the upgrades before you left for Pegasus?

Derek: all the RNI trimmings.

Osman: time to see what they can do then. They will be ready to go in 8 hours. Try to make your time of arrival as close to that as possible. They won’t be able to hold the ground game for long.

Derek: don’t worry. I’ll make sure he gets out and gets home.

He smiles as he nods as the signal ends.

Derek: helm prepare to lay in course and engage make sure the trip doesn’t take more then 8 hours. I want assault teams ready to go in case we need them. Tactical go over the data received on those frigates and see what we can use to our advantage. Let’s do this people.

The crew jumps to action as the ship departs for the planet.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Facility

Song: well shall we take bets wether your comrades come and try to rescue you? I’m willing to bet they will make a foolish attempt to do so even though doing that will cost you dearly.

Bridger straining

Bridger: why don’t you just go to hell.

Song: well that isn’t very nice of you to say now is it. After all I’ve been very hospitable to you recently.

The door opens as a man walks in.

Jov: I don’t want to remain here. We should start moving the subjects to the transport and get ready to leave to a different facility.

Song: relax. We have time. I want to see what his friends try to do.

Jov: and if they come sooner then you expect?

Song sighs

Song: fine get the subjects that have already gone through the process onto the transport and send them to the other facility. Will that make you happy.

Jov: very.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    ryan218 wrote: »

*The next day. The CMO is running some basic tests on Mila, checking her ocular response with a small light.*

Doctor: You were involved in three vicious blood fights, each of which did their share of damage, and frankly having seen the mess their medics made of removing your ID transponder chip, I don't particularly rate their ability to treat a concussion.

Besides, a full physical is standard procedure for officers rescued from captivity, you know that.

Doctor: You can spend it on Pegasus Prime if you wish. But I expect you to report to a counsellor for a psych evaluation.

*Johanna is wandering around the ship, her shift over for now and she's heading to sickbay to check on Mila again*

*Johanna is wandering around the ship, her shift over for now and she's heading to sickbay to check on Mila again*

*Mila is getting ready to leave as Johanna turns up.*

Mila: Hey.

Johanna: So what's going on? Are you free to go now?

Mila: Yeah, on medical leave. 'Post-captivity recovery period' isn't it?

Doctor: That's what the rulebook says. And if you come back here in two weeks and you haven't seen a counsellor, I'll put you on leave again until you do. Understood?

Mila: Yes sir.
    Facility

Song is walking back to where Bridger is being held as the facility shakes.

Song: what the hell!

A moment later a trooper is running by as she stops him.

Song: report?

Trooper: explosion in the west part of the facility. We believe it could be an attack.

Song: put the facility on lockdown.

She turns heading for the control room next. Once there she takes a look at the monitors.

Tech: ma’am we have a small team that seems to have gotten through and is attacking the facility.

Song: secure all research and the prisoner.

Bridger hears the explosions and then fire going on outside the room he is in. The guard turns distract as Bridger lungs at him. It doesn’t take him long to take out the guard. A moment later an explosion rips the door open.

Kal: agent bridger. Osman sends her regards. Let’s get you out of here.

Bridger: who are you.

Kal: friends. We have to hurry there should be a ship in orbit to beam us up once we take down the transport inhibitors.

He hands Bridger a rifle as he leads him out into the hallway.

Meanwhile in orbit

Derek: bring us into weapons range.

Ops: sir still no answer to our hails.

Derek: I wasn’t expecting any but it was worth a try. Ok bring all systems online. Let’s see what this ship can really do.

Doctor: That's what the rulebook says. And if you come back here in two weeks and you haven't seen a counsellor, I'll put you on leave again until you do. Understood?

Johanna: Well maybe this time don't go anywhere dangerous on this leave. Else I might have to rescue you again.

Johanna: Well maybe this time don't go anywhere dangerous on this leave. Else I might have to rescue you again.

Mila: Yes, Mum. *Smiles.*

Johanna: Well I'm off my shift for now, do you think I could spend a little time with you? *She smiles hopefully*

Johanna: Well I'm off my shift for now, do you think I could spend a little time with you? *She smiles hopefully*

Mila: Apparently, I've got nothing better to do. Dinner?
    Johanna: Sure! My place or yours? *she raises an eyebrow trying to not bounce up and down from her excitement*
    Harrison is sitting in janeways ready room as he walks in.

Janeway: what do you want.

Harrison: I’m just here to watch federation interest at your little conference with the UNSC. Nothing more I promise.

Janeway: I’m not going to ask how you found out or how you found what ship I was on. Is your presence really necessary?

Harrison: come now you already know the answer to that. So please kick back and let’s enjoy the trip.
    Johanna: Sure! My place or yours? *she raises an eyebrow trying to not bounce up and down from her excitement*

Mila: How about mine?

Johanna: Perfect. You gonna cook?

Johanna: Perfect. You gonna cook?

Mila: I can try.

*30 minutes later, Mila brings their food out and puts it on the coffee table. It's not very inventive: just fish and chips.*

Mila: Sorry its not very creative. I'm not really a brilliant cook.