rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Serah keeps the hold going, doing her hardest to make it submit, growing a little as her powers trigger and she grows stronger unintentionally*

*Johanna gets ready, but gets an extra hypo filled with something special just in case and hurries to transporter room 3 as fast as she can*

*The hologram howls in pain and quickly taps out.

R.S.S. Columbia. After a few minutes, boarding parties start beaming onto the Orion cruiser. Johanna's team find themselves in the holding area near The Pit, where a power outage caused by the battle has resulted in a breakout, with Orion crewmen attempting to subdue the escapees. Johanna can make out a blonde human roughly Cassi's height and build slipping away in the chaos, but she can attempt to cut her off.*

*Johanna moves to catch Cassi, wanting to make sure she doesn't get to escape before Dani or Mila can deal with her, Johnna dextrously dodging the crowd*

*Serah lets go of it and lays down, panting heavily*

*Cassi gives her the slip, but Johanna finds herself speared into a wall by an Orion woman wearing the Pit gear: Naia.

Tora Ziyal. Karen rushes over as the hologram disappears.*

Karen: You okay?

Johanna: Of course you just can't let me go can you. *she grunts and starts getting angry, growing stronger as her adrenaline begins flowing* you're tougher than humans right? I would rather not break you. *she starts elbowing the Orion then kicking her between her legs*

Serah: Yeah... just tired... *she blushes slightly*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Serah keeps the hold going, doing her hardest to make it submit, growing a little as her powers trigger and she grows stronger unintentionally*

*Johanna gets ready, but gets an extra hypo filled with something special just in case and hurries to transporter room 3 as fast as she can*

R.S.S. Columbia. After a few minutes, boarding parties start beaming onto the Orion cruiser. Johanna's team find themselves in the holding area near The Pit, where a power outage caused by the battle has resulted in a breakout, with Orion crewmen attempting to subdue the escapees. Johanna can make out a blonde human roughly Cassi's height and build slipping away in the chaos, but she can attempt to cut her off.*

*Johanna moves to catch Cassi, wanting to make sure she doesn't get to escape before Dani or Mila can deal with her, Johnna dextrously dodging the crowd*

*Cassi gives her the slip, but Johanna finds herself speared into a wall by an Orion woman wearing the Pit gear: Naia.

Johanna: Of course you just can't let me go can you. *she grunts and starts getting angry, growing stronger as her adrenaline begins flowing* you're tougher than humans right? I would rather not break you. *she starts elbowing the Orion then kicking her between her legs*

*Karen helps her up.*

Karen: Vented enough for now?

*Orion Ship. Naia backs off after the first elbow, getting into a stance.*

Naia: "Break me"? How do you plan to pull that off, b****?

*Karen helps her up.*

Karen: Vented enough for now?

*Orion Ship. Naia backs off after the first elbow, getting into a stance.*

Naia: "Break me"? How do you plan to pull that off, b****?

Johanna: You ever fight an Ylon? *She gets into a stance, a bit different than any she has used with Mila, this appears more elegant, but its a trick that belies the fighting style fairly popular among Ylons that involves using their brute strength when their adrenaline is flowing. In normal sparring matches against other species its not often seen since, save for klingons and vulcans, few species are durable enough to spar like this* If you've never heard of us let me teach you a lesson. *she rushes forward trying to grapple with Naia in a bear hug like attack, going to squeeze her*

Serah: I think so. *she nods* But now I kind of just want to relax.
    *Naia tries to duck back and kick Johanna in the crotch.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: No problem. Let's go home.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Castle Base

Halsey steps off her pelican as Holland is waiting for her.

Halsey: it better not be this cold here all the time Colonel. I don’t like the cold nor do I work well in it.

Holland: it will be warmer once we get you inside ma’am. Plus I have coffee inside already.

Halsey: well then we may just get along. Please lead the way.

Holland leads her inside as they start walking through the facility.

Halsey: are the recruits already here?

Holland: yes ma’am. They are confused as to what’s going on but seem eager to get started.

Halsey: good.

Holland: everything that will be needed is already here. The base is fully self sufficient and has all the labs and training facilities we will need.

Halsey: even better. That will save time going from location to location.

Holland: yes ma’am.

Halsey: I have to ask where is the General. I expected to see him when I arrived.

Holland: he was called into a meeting about 30 min before you arrived. He plans to see you as soon as he is finished with that ma’am.

Halsey: no matter. Yes this facility is going to do nicely.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Tora Ziyal.*

*Before she can manage it Johanna kicks her leg to the side to deflect it while also having enough force to make a good impact. Its pretty clear she's not too keen on experiencing on of the weaknesses of her hermaphroditic species. She tries to perform a sweep kick next*

*Serah nods and lets her lead the way*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Before she can manage it Johanna kicks her leg to the side to deflect it while also having enough force to make a good impact. Its pretty clear she's not too keen on experiencing on of the weaknesses of her hermaphroditic species. She tries to perform a sweep kick next*

*Serah nods and lets her lead the way*

*Naia goes down, trying to scramble away.

Meanwhile, The Pit. Mila starts to stir, picking herself up and looking around. The medic is gone, as are the crowds. She's on her own.

Mila staggers over to the door, grunting with pain from the injuries sustained in the fight. After a moment, she pulls a panel off the wall and starts messing with the door power relays.*

Mila *pained*: C'mon, C'mon...!

*The door overloads and the failsafe automatically fires the pneumatics to open it. Mila pulls the door the rest of the way open and starts trying to move through the ship, surprised to see no one around.*
    *Johanna doesn't let up, yanking Naia closer to her and kicking her in the abdomen then aiming for her head to knock her out*
    Bridger walks into a room where Song is on the far side working at a terminal a chair is in the middle and J’ra is present as well as two guards flanking the door.

Song: oh good you made it just in time please come in come in.

He walks towards her

Song: we are about ready to start working on some test subjects and after seeing your work I thought you might like to be here for the first one.

Bridger: well thank you. So when do they arrive?

Song turns and smiles

Song: they already have.

J’ra is suddenly standing behind him and forces him into the seat as he is bound down.

Song: did you really think you could slip into our facility and not be noticed or that we wouldn’t realize who or what you really are. Don’t bother trying to shape shift I have a special wave being sent through this room.

She wheels a cart with a number of coals and other medical equipment over.

Song: now let’s talk about what you have been up to and learned so far shall we.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    *Johanna doesn't let up, yanking Naia closer to her and kicking her in the abdomen then aiming for her head to knock her out*

*She succeeds. Meanwhile, Mila is still making her way through the ship when an Orion spots her and aims his weapon at her, Mila freezing with nowhere to go. A disruptor blast thunders along the corridor, before the Orion drops dead, Cassi standing behind him with disruptor aimed where he stood.

The two look at each other for a moment. Cassi's evidently been fighting her way out - she doesn't look much better than Mila, though she's somehow managed to remove the slave collar. After a moment, Cassi lowers the disruptor and starts running down the corridor. Once she's processed what just happened, Mila chases after her.*

Mila: Cassi!

*Cassi looks over her shoulder, slowing just enough to allow Mila to lunge and tackle her to the deck, Cassi's disruptor getting thrown clear of the ensuing furball as they roll across the deck. The two struggle for a moment before Cassi grunts and hits Mila with a close-range palm strike to the cheek, allowing her to roll on top and pin her, hands holding Mila' s wrists down above her head.*

Cassi *frustrated*: You just couldn't let me go, could you sis?!

Mila *struggling*: Not this time...!

*She succeeds. Meanwhile, Mila is still making her way through the ship when an Orion spots her and aims his weapon at her, Mila freezing with nowhere to go. A disruptor blast thunders along the corridor, before the Orion drops dead, Cassi standing behind him with disruptor aimed where he stood.

The two look at each other for a moment. Cassi's evidently been fighting her way out - she doesn't look much better than Mila, though she's somehow managed to remove the slave collar. After a moment, Cassi lowers the disruptor and starts running down the corridor. Once she's processed what just happened, Mila chases after her.*

*Cassi looks over her shoulder, slowing just enough to allow Mila to lunge and tackle her to the deck, Cassi's disruptor getting thrown clear of the ensuing furball as they roll across the deck. The two struggle for a moment before Cassi grunts and hits Mila with a close-range palm strike to the cheek, allowing her to roll on top and pin her, hands holding Mila' s wrists down above her head.*

*Johanna leaves Naia there and starts to run off, trying to find Mila or Cassi, unsure where either could be right now*

*Johanna leaves Naia there and starts to run off, trying to find Mila or Cassi, unsure where either could be right now*

*Mila manages to kick Cassi off, scrambling to her feet and taking a middle kick for her trouble before blocking a right hook from her sister and throwing a haymaker. Cassi deflects it to the side and pulls Mila into a headbutt, knocking Mila back. Mila refocuses just in time to catch a fast straight jab from Cassi in her arm and whip her into the wall. Mila then throws a knee into Cassi's spine, Cassi grunting in pain before twisting around and punching Mila in the gut. Johanna finds the two locked in their brawl from Mila's direction as Mila backs off and the two start guarding against each other.*
    *Johanna stands nearby, watching the two Duke it out. She starts to move to charge Cassi but then stops herself, sighing and thinking she might regret this but she feels like Mila probably needs to personally beat Cassi so she hangs back to wait and see who is going to win*
    *Johanna stands nearby, watching the two Duke it out. She starts to move to charge Cassi but then stops herself, sighing and thinking she might regret this but she feels like Mila probably needs to personally beat Cassi so she hangs back to wait and see who is going to win*

*Mila notices Johanna behind her, before centring herself and lunging at Cassi with a right hook, Cassi dodging and hitting Mila in the cheek with a left jab. She then ducks under a left hook from Mila, who swerves back from an uppercut. Mila throws another jab at Cassi, who blocks it with her arm and tries to hit Mila with an elbow, Mila catching it. The two push off each other and guard, panting.*

Cassi *panting*: C'mon Mila...you can't keep this up...

Mila *panting*: I can keep it up longer than you...

Cassi *panting*: You're hurt more than I am...and I'm stronger...*she smirks a little.*

Mila *panting*: Bring it...
    Ooc: yeah I planned on posting a little later as I don’t have to much going on here needless to say Bridger is in trouble.

*Mila notices Johanna behind her, before centring herself and lunging at Cassi with a right hook, Cassi dodging and hitting Mila in the cheek with a left jab. She then ducks under a left hook from Mila, who swerves back from an uppercut. Mila throws another jab at Cassi, who blocks it with her arm and tries to hit Mila with an elbow, Mila catching it. The two push off each other and guard, panting.*

Cassi *panting*: You're hurt more than I am...and I'm stronger...*she smirks a little.*

OoC: Sorry I typed up a response but it never posted.

*Johanna stands ready in case someone else tries to interrupt them or if Mila starts to lose too much*
    Osman is entering her office after a few hours training with some other agents as atlas pops up.

Atlas: ma’am we have an incoming message. I can’t trace it.

Osman: I though you could trace any message in this galaxy?

Atlas: yes ma’am meaning it’s not from here.

Osman: Bridger. Engage security program alpha 9.

Atlas nods as he vanishes and she hears the doors seal. She types in a command code as the signal comes through. She immediately realizes something is wrong.

Osman: who is this?

Song: who I am isn’t important. The fact that I have your little spy in my grasp is.

She changes the view to Bridger who is clearly suffering as he has had unknown things done already to him.

Song: listen to me and listen to me well. You try to do anything any rescues and attempts to get to us I will do things worse then kill him. Do you understand.

Osman: if you hurt him or cause him any more pain so help me I’ll kill you myself.

Song: oh I like this. You aren’t in control here. In fact you aren’t even close to help him. That is what disturbs you isn’t it. Mark my words. Any attempt to retrieve him or send others after us will result in problems for them and him.

The channel closes before she can say anything else. She slams her fist into the desk leaving a dent as Atlas comes back.

Atlas: ma’am?

Osman: Derek is in Pegasus isn’t he?

Atlas: yes ma’am the Sidon is stationed there for some patrol duties last I checked.

Osman: get me a secure and encrypted transmission ASAP.

Atlas nods as he vanishes again leaving Osman alone.

*Johanna stands ready in case someone else tries to interrupt them or if Mila starts to lose too much*

*Mila and Cassi start exchanging strikes again, quickly becoming locked in a fierce grapple. After struggling for a few moments, Cassi manages to twist behind Mila and lock a hold around her abdomen, Mila grunting in pain. Mila quickly replies with a sharp elbow to Cassi's side, forcing her to let go. Cassi tries to pull Mila into a knee strike as Mila turns to face her, Mila catching it taking Cassi down before placing her in a kneebar, Cassi letting out short cries of pain.*

Mila *angry, struggling*: I thought you said you were stronger, Cassi?!

Cassi *pained, angry*: Argh! B****!

*Cassi kicks Mila in the back of the thigh to break the kneebar and scrambles into a top mount, throwing a few jabs into Mila's face before catches one and tries to roll on top, Cassi forcing the roll through a full 360 to keep the advantage, both girls grunting and growling with anger as they battle it out.*

Cassi *angry, struggling*: Let's see how you like this, 'sis'!

*Cassi locks a body scissors on Mila's already-battered abdomen, focusing on the upper abdomen and lower ribs, where she knows Mila's already hurt from her fight in The Pit. Mila howls out in pain and starts thrashing her legs to try and get out, but she's weakening fast.*
    Lang is in her office as she sets down a padd and takes a look out the window as the sun starts going down and she can see a light snow starting to fall.

Lang: alright let’s call it a night we can get back to this in the morning.

Aide: yes ma’am. Do you need anything else from me then.

Lang: no go home and relax some. The next few days should be pretty busy.

Aide: thank you ma’am.

As the aide leaves Lang gets her jacket as she looks at her guard.

Lang: alright let’s get something to eat then I want to take a hot shower and go to sleep.

As they leave her office they head outside where they stop at a small restaurant where the worker already has her order ready as she picks it up and takes it home with her. Once at the presidential residence she goes to sit and eat and try’s to relax some.

*Mila and Cassi start exchanging strikes again, quickly becoming locked in a fierce grapple. After struggling for a few moments, Cassi manages to twist behind Mila and lock a hold around her abdomen, Mila grunting in pain. Mila quickly replies with a sharp elbow to Cassi's side, forcing her to let go. Cassi tries to pull Mila into a knee strike as Mila turns to face her, Mila catching it taking Cassi down before placing her in a kneebar, Cassi letting out short cries of pain.*

*Cassi kicks Mila in the back of the thigh to break the kneebar and scrambles into a top mount, throwing a few jabs into Mila's face before catches one and tries to roll on top, Cassi forcing the roll through a full 360 to keep the advantage, both girls grunting and growling with anger as they battle it out.*

*Cassi locks a body scissors on Mila's already-battered abdomen, focusing on the upper abdomen and lower ribs, where she knows Mila's already hurt from her fight in The Pit. Mila howls out in pain and starts thrashing her legs to try and get out, but she's weakening fast.*

*Johanna can't stand by seeing Mila in pain like that and she rushes in throwing a punch at Cassi while she is distracted*

*Johanna can't stand by seeing Mila in pain like that and she rushes in throwing a punch at Cassi while she is distracted*

*The punch, unsurprisingly, connects, knocking Cassi off. Cassi rolls away and spits out a mouthful of blood, before trying to run. Mila tries to pick herself up and go after her but her knees give out and she falls onto her hands and knees, heaving in pain and exhaustion as sweat drips off her forehead.*

*The punch, unsurprisingly, connects, knocking Cassi off. Cassi rolls away and spits out a mouthful of blood, before trying to run. Mila tries to pick herself up and go after her but her knees give out and she falls onto her hands and knees, heaving in pain and exhaustion as sweat drips off her forehead.*

Johanna: Are you okay Mila? *She picks up Mila Bridal style and looks concerned, letting Cassi get away*
    *Mila nods groggily.*

Mila *exhausted, pained*: Thanks... for...

*She trails off, almost passing out.*
    Johanna: Rest. I'll get you help. *she taps her combadge* This is Ensign Strauss, 2 to beam to sick bay.
    *R.S.S. Columbia, Sickbay. Mila is placed on a biobed and spends the next couple of hours in surgery. A few hours later, she starts to wake up.*
    Johanna: Hey sleepy head. *she smiles softly, having sat next to Mila the entire time she was out after the surgery* How are you feeling?
    Mila *tired*: Sore...

Doctor: We had to regenerate a lot of internal tissue and knit your ribs. Even then, your muscles were pretty strained. You'll need to take it easy for a few days.

Mila *tired*: Where's Cassi?
    Johanna: She got away... I could have chase her down but you were in critical condition and I wanted to get you to sickbay right away. *she feels a bit guilty about Cassi escaping*
    Mila *tired*: Thanks.

Doctor: We're trying to track her down, but so many shuttles launched from the cruiser that figuring out which one she took could be impossible.

Mila *tired*: At least... she's alive.