• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Serah: I don't? *She looks happy to hear that and smiles some of her changes reverting back faster*

*109 rolls her eyes her skin turning black and bony and she let's Karen punch her, the hit pushing her back a little but it feels for Karen like she just punched a wall*

109: Done yet?

*Karen holds her hand, blinking hard at the pain as her entire body aches, before just glaring at 109.*

Karen *angry*: Go to Hell...

*Tora Ziyal.*

"Karen": Of course not...

109: I'm assuming that's a yes. Now get back in the cell I'm sure someone will figure out the switch eventually and come free you. *she rolls her eyes and starts pushing Karen back into the cell but gently and oddly non aggressive*

Serah: I've just never lost control like that before... I didn't know there were clones of my mother... I didn't even know my body could change like it did.

*Karen tries to resist, but 109's able to put her back in the cell without much difficulty.

Tora Ziyal.*

"Karen": You knew you could strengthen your skin and muscles...

Serah: Y-yeah but I didn't know I could change my body like claws... I've only um ever tried something like that once and it took me weeks before I succeeded then I had to hide it from you until I figured out how to turn it back.

109: Good girl. *she reactivates the shield and sits down sighing* I enjoy her company but I feel like there were better ways to plan this out but she really wanted to get back at you.

"Karen": When was this?

*Cell. Karen just glares at her, cradling her injured ribs.*

Serah: It was a couple months ago... I thought about how my um... Moms had me and got curious if I could try something similar and uh I worked it out but I was so embarrassed I avoided you till I managed to get back to normal. *she blushes profusely and crosses her legs*

109: Glaring. How fun. *She glare back and shifts growing two more eyes then giggles and turns back to normal* Sorry couldn't resist.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Serah: I don't? *She looks happy to hear that and smiles some of her changes reverting back faster*

*109 rolls her eyes her skin turning black and bony and she let's Karen punch her, the hit pushing her back a little but it feels for Karen like she just punched a wall*

109: Done yet?

*Karen holds her hand, blinking hard at the pain as her entire body aches, before just glaring at 109.*

Karen *angry*: Go to Hell...

*Tora Ziyal.*

"Karen": Of course not...

109: I'm assuming that's a yes. Now get back in the cell I'm sure someone will figure out the switch eventually and come free you. *she rolls her eyes and starts pushing Karen back into the cell but gently and oddly non aggressive*

Serah: I've just never lost control like that before... I didn't know there were clones of my mother... I didn't even know my body could change like it did.

*Karen tries to resist, but 109's able to put her back in the cell without much difficulty.

Tora Ziyal.*

"Karen": You knew you could strengthen your skin and muscles...

Serah: Y-yeah but I didn't know I could change my body like claws... I've only um ever tried something like that once and it took me weeks before I succeeded then I had to hide it from you until I figured out how to turn it back.

109: Good girl. *she reactivates the shield and sits down sighing* I enjoy her company but I feel like there were better ways to plan this out but she really wanted to get back at you.

"Karen": When was this?

*Cell. Karen just glares at her, cradling her injured ribs.*

Serah: It was a couple months ago... I thought about how my um... Moms had me and got curious if I could try something similar and uh I worked it out but I was so embarrassed I avoided you till I managed to get back to normal. *she blushes profusely and crosses her legs*

109: Glaring. How fun. *She glare back and shifts growing two more eyes then giggles and turns back to normal* Sorry couldn't resist.

"Karen" *confused*: Hold on, you did what?

*Cell. Karen stops looking at her and tries to get some rest.*
  • Options
    *Serah covers her face in embarrassment*

Serah: I um... grew something that would let me make you pregnant.

OoC: "Karen" wouldn't know but Serah was dreaming about having kids one day.

*109 makes a blanket for her and let's her rest. While Karen is sleeping 109 starts messing around and makes her feet sticky so she can walk up the wall and onto the ceiling*
  • Options
    *Serah covers her face in embarrassment*

Serah: I um... grew something that would let me make you pregnant.

OoC: "Karen" wouldn't know but Serah was dreaming about having kids one day.

*109 makes a blanket for her and let's her rest. While Karen is sleeping 109 starts messing around and makes her feet sticky so she can walk up the wall and onto the ceiling*

"Karen": Oh...
  • Options
    Serah: I shouldn't have said anything... * she looks away feeling ashamed again*
  • Options
    Serah: I shouldn't have said anything... * she looks away feeling ashamed again*

"Karen": No, no! It's okay, I just...wasn't expecting that.
  • Options
    Serah: *she sighs and calms down her blush lessening* I know we hadn't talked about it before but I do want to someday have kids and I figured I could do something about it with my limited shapeshifting stuff.
  • Options
    Serah: *she sighs and calms down her blush lessening* I know we hadn't talked about it before but I do want to someday have kids and I figured I could do something about it with my limited shapeshifting stuff.

"Karen": Ser', it's okay. I don't mind. Gives us an option in the future, right?
  • Options
    Serah: Thank you. *she smiles and kisses her cheek relaxing completely* How've you been since we got back?
  • Options
    Serah: Thank you. *she smiles and kisses her cheek relaxing completely* How've you been since we got back?

"Karen": Okay. Angry that that targ got away, but okay.

Put it this way: It's probably best you missed the fight.
  • Options

Serah: I was so worried when I realized you were gone. Promise me you won't do anything stupid like that again okay?
  • Options

Serah: I was so worried when I realized you were gone. Promise me you won't do anything stupid like that again okay?

"Karen": I'll try. *Smiles.*
  • Options

Serah: Anything you want to do now to relax? *She smiles*
  • Options

"Karen": Well, I wouldn't call it relaxing exactly, but...

*She pushes her down to the bed.*

OOC: And fade...

I'll be back to this shortly.
  • Options

"Karen": Well, I wouldn't call it relaxing exactly, but...

*She pushes her down to the bed.*

OOC: And fade...

I'll be back to this shortly.

OoC: Alright
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    *The next morning, Serah wakes up to find "Karen" gone. There's a message pinging on the comm unit.

Meanwhile, DIS Transport. 201 comes back, having re-dyed her hair with the blonde shock, and looks at Karen in the cell smugly.*

Karen *angry*: What? They figure you out that quickly? Gotta admit, you lasted longer than Daya did...

201: They didn't work it out, sister. I wasn't planning on taking your life - just having a little fun in your shoes for a bit.

*She steps up to the forcefield and smirks smugly at Karen, whose eyes narrow into a death glare.*

Really nice girlfriend, by the way. Don't think I could have felt more at home if she tried - and I think she did.

*Karen lets out a scream of anger as she tries to lunge at 201, getting knocked back by the forcefield, before charging her body with her twilight powers and trying again, repeatedly. 201 just steps back and smiles.*

201: Sure, like that's gonna work.

Karen *hatred*: I'll kill you!

*She keeps trying to break the forcefield with her powers, but she can't focus enough to bring enough energy to bear. After a few more attempts, she gets knocked back again to the opposite wall and just slides to the floor, sobbing.

Meanwhile, Tora Ziyal. The message on Serah's comm finishes with 201 explaining in short and basic terms (and as arrogantly as she can) what happened.*

201: After I knocked your Karen out, I went to my gear and started changing her to look like me. I removed the dye from my hair and applied it to hers in the same place; I cut her hair to the same length as mine; I copied my ID tat' onto her; and obviously I swapped our clothes. At that point, all I needed was for someone to see us together and conclude I was the real Karen.

You were great by the way.

Anyway, I'm done with her now, so if you're still interested into a worn, badly damaged, psychologically shattered Karen Fuller, I'll dump her back where you left her. Ciao, hotstuff. *Message end.*

OOC: Yeah...I think it's safe to say Karen's gonna be pretty messed up after this. She's certainly not gonna be letting go of 201 for a while.
  • Options
    *The next morning, Serah wakes up to find "Karen" gone. There's a message pinging on the comm unit.

Meanwhile, DIS Transport. 201 comes back, having re-dyed her hair with the blonde shock, and looks at Karen in the cell smugly.*

Karen *angry*: What? They figure you out that quickly? Gotta admit, you lasted longer than Daya did...

201: They didn't work it out, sister. I wasn't planning on taking your life - just having a little fun in your shoes for a bit.

*She steps up to the forcefield and smirks smugly at Karen, whose eyes narrow into a death glare.*

Really nice girlfriend, by the way. Don't think I could have felt more at home if she tried - and I think she did.

*Karen lets out a scream of anger as she tries to lunge at 201, getting knocked back by the forcefield, before charging her body with her twilight powers and trying again, repeatedly. 201 just steps back and smiles.*

*She keeps trying to break the forcefield with her powers, but she can't focus enough to bring enough energy to bear. After a few more attempts, she gets knocked back again to the opposite wall and just slides to the floor, sobbing.

Meanwhile, Tora Ziyal. The message on Serah's comm finishes with 201 explaining in short and basic terms (and as arrogantly as she can) what happened.*

201: After I knocked your Karen out, I went to my gear and started changing her to look like me. I removed the dye from my hair and applied it to hers in the same place; I cut her hair to the same length as mine; I copied my ID tat' onto her; and obviously I swapped our clothes. At that point, all I needed was for someone to see us together and conclude I was the real Karen.

Anyway, I'm done with her now, so if you're still interested into a worn, badly damaged, psychologically shattered Karen Fuller, I'll dump her back where you left her. Ciao, hotstuff. *Message end.*

OOC: Yeah...I think it's safe to say Karen's gonna be pretty messed up after this. She's certainly not gonna be letting go of 201 for a while.

109: This is going to end poorly... *she sighs*

*Serah falls to her knees in disbelief before a seething rage fills her and she hurries to HK who is currently performing a repair that would normally be dangerous for a human to do and he finishes when he notices her.*

Serah: HK... *Her voice is straining as the emotions in her conflict and her body squirms visibly as her powers run rampant* I need you to kill someone...

HK: Query: Normally the older masters would rather I don't engage in the more... sinister aspects of my programming. Yet you seem to be very upset. although I am aware of your younger age you I'm sure you have a good reason for requesting something like this?

*Serah explains everything that's happened*

HK: Statement: Fear not young master this is precisely what I have been built for. I shall follow you to the last location she was at and begin tracking her down. I assure you I'll do my best to make it painful for her if I find her and am unable to bring her to you for a more personal punishment.

*Serah closes her thoughts off so she doesn't lash out psychically like she did before and rushes with HK back to the building where she found 201 and Karen and this time HK is in full assassination mode his eyes scanning constantly and his weapon holstered but his hidden weaponry at the ready*
  • Options

*Serah falls to her knees in disbelief before a seething rage fills her and she hurries to HK who is currently performing a repair that would normally be dangerous for a human to do and he finishes when he notices her.*

Serah: HK... *Her voice is straining as the emotions in her conflict and her body squirms visibly as her powers run rampant* I need you to kill someone...

HK: Query: Normally the older masters would rather I don't engage in the more... sinister aspects of my programming. Yet you seem to be very upset. although I am aware of your younger age you I'm sure you have a good reason for requesting something like this?

HK: Statement: Fear not young master this is precisely what I have been built for. I shall follow you to the last location she was at and begin tracking her down. I assure you I'll do my best to make it painful for her if I find her and am unable to bring her to you for a more personal punishment.

*Serah closes her thoughts off so she doesn't lash out psychically like she did before and rushes with HK back to the building where she found 201 and Karen and this time HK is in full assassination mode his eyes scanning constantly and his weapon holstered but his hidden weaponry at the ready*

OOC: Okay, I was expecting Serah to be p***ed, but I wasn't quite expecting her to be that p***ed (not that I'm complaining).

*They find Karen curled up in a ball in the corner of the warehouse, still covered in bruises and cuts, with stains of dried blood on her skin and clothes. She's whimpering and breathing sharply and coarsely. She doesn't seem to notice them. HK finds no one else around. He can detect the blood on the floor from Karen's and 201's fight, but since they share the same DNA he can't make any distinction. Ionisation indicates recent transporter activity.*
  • Options

OOC: Okay, I was expecting Serah to be p***ed, but I wasn't quite expecting her to be that p***ed (not that I'm complaining).

*They find Karen curled up in a ball in the corner of the warehouse, still covered in bruises and cuts, with stains of dried blood on her skin and clothes. She's whimpering and breathing sharply and coarsely. She doesn't seem to notice them. HK finds no one else around. He can detect the blood on the floor from Karen's and 201's fight, but since they share the same DNA he can't make any distinction. Ionisation indicates recent transporter activity.*

OoC: She wouldn't really want to kill 201 but she's smart enough to realize she can't hope to find 201 on her own and she pretty much had a mental breakdown only to be betrayed and used. She'll calm down later and ask HK to just capture her instead.

*HK begins tracking recent transporter signatures for any leads*

*Serah holds Karen tightly crying with her and rubbing her back as she starts pulling out a medkit she brought*

Serah: I'm sorry... I'm sorry...
  • Options

OoC: She wouldn't really want to kill 201 but she's smart enough to realize she can't hope to find 201 on her own and she pretty much had a mental breakdown only to be betrayed and used. She'll calm down later and ask HK to just capture her instead.

*HK begins tracking recent transporter signatures for any leads*

*Serah holds Karen tightly crying with her and rubbing her back as she starts pulling out a medkit she brought*

Serah: I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

*Karen starts sobbing, but otherwise doesn't seem to acknowledge Serah. She's still curled up, making getting to some of her injuries more difficult. Serah quickly recognises that because of how long Karen's been left in her condition, she really needs treatment from Sickbay.

Meanwhile, HK finds a matching transporter signature, but also finds it's been bounced off of one of the orbiting transporter relays, with the original signal getting mixed in with hundreds of other signatures. Whoever was responsible even set the relay to hold the pattern and relay it with a new beam, meaning the original beam had a different signature.*
  • Options
    Serah: *Hails the Zhiyal* Zhiyal this is Serah. I need an emergency medical beam out for two. *Quietly to HK* Do your best.

*HK analyses the blood and the dust movement around the area calculating the original arrival time of 201 when she showed up to set the trap then begins hacking into sensors for data on the original transporter beam in case 201 didn't think to scramble that.*
  • Options
    Serah: *Hails the Zhiyal* Zhiyal this is Serah. I need an emergency medical beam out for two. *Quietly to HK* Do your best.

*HK analyses the blood and the dust movement around the area calculating the original arrival time of 201 when she showed up to set the trap then begins hacking into sensors for data on the original transporter beam in case 201 didn't think to scramble that.*

*He can't find any sensor data on the original beam.

2 hours later. After operating on Karen to heal her injuries, Kenar is watching her and Tara from his office. Karen's still confined to her bed. If Serah has been with her, she'll note that Karen has been virtually silent and looking away from her on her side since waking up. Tara is rubbing Karen's shoulder comfortingly, looking apologetically at Serah.*

Tara: Karen?

Talk to me?

*Karen doesn't say anything, pulling her duvet closer.*
  • Options

2 hours later. After operating on Karen to heal her injuries, Kenar is watching her and Tara from his office. Karen's still confined to her bed. If Serah has been with her, she'll note that Karen has been virtually silent and looking away from her on her side since waking up. Tara is rubbing Karen's shoulder comfortingly, looking apologetically at Serah.*

Talk to me?

*HK instead crossreferences sensor data for any odd power surges in orbit and on the surface in case there's one matching the amount of power needed to run a transporter*

Serah: Karen...? *She reaches out to Karen wanting to put a hand on her shoulder*
  • Options

Talk to me?

*HK instead crossreferences sensor data for any odd power surges in orbit and on the surface in case there's one matching the amount of power needed to run a transporter*

Serah: Karen...? *She reaches out to Karen wanting to put a hand on her shoulder*

*There are dozens of power surges corresponding to multiple transports occurring simultaneously.

Tora Ziyal. Karen shirks back from her touch. Tara visibly cracks slightly, before Kenar joins them from his office.*

Kenar: She needs to rest now. I'll let you know if her condition changes.
  • Options

Talk to me?

*There are dozens of power surges corresponding to multiple transports occurring simultaneously.

Tora Ziyal. Karen shirks back from her touch. Tara visibly cracks slightly, before Kenar joins them from his office.*

*HK begins narrowing down the location of each power surge figuring out which ones couldn't possibly have been used by 201 due to location and which power surges are most likely to be suspicious*

*Serah walks away from them without a word hurrying down the hallway to her parents quarters*
  • Options

Talk to me?

*HK begins narrowing down the location of each power surge figuring out which ones couldn't possibly have been used by 201 due to location and which power surges are most likely to be suspicious*

*Serah walks away from them without a word hurrying down the hallway to her parents quarters*

Tara: Serah!

*Tara chases after her. Kenar looks Karen over, before placing a glass of water by her bedside.*

Kenar *softly*: Can I get you anything?

*Karen just shakes her head shortly.*

Okay. You know where I am if you need anything.

*Warehouse. He finds a single power surge near the spaceport which corresponds to a transporter beam that terminated at one of the orbital relays.*
  • Options

Talk to me?

*Tara chases after her. Kenar looks Karen over, before placing a glass of water by her bedside.*

*Warehouse. He finds a single power surge near the spaceport which corresponds to a transporter beam that terminated at one of the orbital relays.*

*HK immediately begins heading to the location he's discovered while staying hidden the entire time, his stealth mode hiding him from any and all sensors except for trip wires and pressure sensors as he sneaks around*

*Serah runs faster with tears streaming down her eyes but stops at the door to her parents quarters and curls up*
  • Options

Talk to me?

*HK immediately begins heading to the location he's discovered while staying hidden the entire time, his stealth mode hiding him from any and all sensors except for trip wires and pressure sensors as he sneaks around*

*Serah runs faster with tears streaming down her eyes but stops at the door to her parents quarters and curls up*

*Tara catches up and sits down next to her, putting her arm around Serah.*

Tara *softly*: It's okay...

*Spaceport. HK finds the bay the surge came from, but whatever ship was berthed there is already gone.*
  • Options

Talk to me?

*Spaceport. HK finds the bay the surge came from, but whatever ship was berthed there is already gone.*

Serah: *sobbing* Its not okay... I wasn't there for her... I got f*cked by her clone... I didn't notice anything was wrong until it was too late!

*HK looks for surveillance records of whatever ship was docked here and whatever details he can find on when it left, the design, and the direction it was heading in*
  • Options

Talk to me?

Serah: *sobbing* Its not okay... I wasn't there for her... I got f*cked by her clone... I didn't notice anything was wrong until it was too late!

*HK looks for surveillance records of whatever ship was docked here and whatever details he can find on when it left, the design, and the direction it was heading in*

Tara *softly*: Look... I've been where Karen is right now... It doesn't have to be the end. The important thing is she needs us to be there for her...

*Spaceport. The transport was a basic Dalosian light transport, with a valid registry, but no details on the registrar. It left a few minutes before HK and Serah found Karen. The transport launched and went into orbit, but disappeared from sensors shortly after.*