rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: I got fired. So more free time. And sorry I though I responded...

*Laura takes the straight kick and does a flip kick while the archangel is stuck in her downward spiral*

109: *crosses her arms* You might as well give up already.

OOC: Sorry to hear that man. What a time of year to fire someone, too.

*The two kicks block each other, the Archangel grunting as she locks up with Laura, kneeing her ferociously.

DIS Base. 173 glances at her, 201 using the distraction to spear 173 down and pin her in a headscissors mount. After a few moments of struggling, and 201 choking her with the hold, 173 taps out. 201 gets up, panting with a few cuts and bruises but smiling at 109 as she walks over.*

201 *whispering*: Thanks.

*Laura grunts from the knee and headbutts her then claps her hands on either side of the archangel's head disorienting her and punching her with a haymaker*

109: *whispers* You're welcome. *Out loud* Do you two need medical attention?

*The Archangel grunts and answers back by spearing into Laura, lifting her up and slamming her down before getting into a top mount and raining down rapid-fire punches.

DIS Base. A few of the other Tara clones take 173 and 184 to the infirmary. The rest are still gathered around 201 and 109, some chanting 'fight' over and over again. 201 smirks at 109.*

201: You up for a rematch?

*Laura takes a few of the punches then grabs both of her hands and pulls her down to headbutt her again and then rolls them over and and lets go only to pin her down with her arms and legs restrained*

109: Well we did just fight already a few minutes ago but I suppose I wouldn't mind.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

*Laura takes the straight kick and does a flip kick while the archangel is stuck in her downward spiral*

*The two kicks block each other, the Archangel grunting as she locks up with Laura, kneeing her ferociously.

DIS Base. 173 glances at her, 201 using the distraction to spear 173 down and pin her in a headscissors mount. After a few moments of struggling, and 201 choking her with the hold, 173 taps out. 201 gets up, panting with a few cuts and bruises but smiling at 109 as she walks over.*

*Laura grunts from the knee and headbutts her then claps her hands on either side of the archangel's head disorienting her and punching her with a haymaker*

*The Archangel grunts and answers back by spearing into Laura, lifting her up and slamming her down before getting into a top mount and raining down rapid-fire punches.

DIS Base. A few of the other Tara clones take 173 and 184 to the infirmary. The rest are still gathered around 201 and 109, some chanting 'fight' over and over again. 201 smirks at 109.*

*Laura takes a few of the punches then grabs both of her hands and pulls her down to headbutt her again and then rolls them over and and lets go only to pin her down with her arms and legs restrained*

109: Well we did just fight already a few minutes ago but I suppose I wouldn't mind.

*The Archangel struggles, trying to break the pin.

DIS Base. 201 smiles and puts up a guard, circling 109.*
  • Options

Laura: What's a matter? Giving up already? *She smirks and presses down harder trying to keep restraining her*

*109 does the same while she forces her augments off to even the odds*

OoC: On the brightside I now have a pretty good gaming pc. Only thing holding me back is ram everything else is good.
  • Options

Laura: What's a matter? Giving up already? *She smirks and presses down harder trying to keep restraining her*

OoC: On the brightside I now have a pretty good gaming pc. Only thing holding me back is ram everything else is good.

*The Archangel keeps struggling, before relaxing and smiling up at Laura.*

Archangel *taunting*: I bet you love being on top, huh?

*DIS Base. 201 waits until she sees the tone go down in 109's arms and spears her into the crowd, the Tara clones quickly reforming a new circle around them as they struggle on the ground.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: Nice man I don't have any computer still haven't been able to play star trek since September. :( it drives me nuts.

In less then an hour the base is taken by the ONI and RNI teams. With Carsicks having badly escaped with his life this time.

Osman: well I'm glad to see your alright.

Derek: of course I am. I'm glad to see oh guys finally showed up. A joint operation even.

Osman: yes. With any luck will have more like this in the future.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*DIS Base. 201 waits until she sees the tone go down in 109's arms and spears her into the crowd, the Tara clones quickly reforming a new circle around them as they struggle on the ground.*

Laura: I do. *she smiles back but wonders why the archangel has stopped*

*109 starts punching her whenever she gets a chance but doesn't leave herself very open*
  • Options
    UNSC research outpost

Halsey is in her lab looking over a number of padds.

Tech: ma'am we have the results from the last test you requested.

Halsey: thank you I'll look over them shortly.

The tech nods as he leaves. Halsey turns to guilty tangent

Halsey: well we haven't seen any new undine activity since the device was deployed so I'm assuming it worked like we wanted.

Guilty tangent: of course it did. Our simulations showed a 98 percent rate of success
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*109 starts punching her whenever she gets a chance but doesn't leave herself very open*

Archangel: Why don't you let me get up and we'll keep going?

*DIS Base. 201 hits her with punches and knees every change she gets, but quickly blocks one of 109's punches, locking her own arm around it and getting on top, pressing a knee into 109's collarbone.*
  • Options

*DIS Base. 201 hits her with punches and knees every change she gets, but quickly blocks one of 109's punches, locking her own arm around it and getting on top, pressing a knee into 109's collarbone.*

Laura: You really just want to keep fighting? *She sounds curious*

*109 grunts for a moment and without missing a beat forces her legs up and around 201's neck getting her into a chokehold*
  • Options

*109 grunts for a moment and without missing a beat forces her legs up and around 201's neck getting her into a chokehold*

Archangel: Kinda what I'm built for.

*DIS Base. 201 quickly launches herself into a backwards roll, slipping out of the hold and getting to her feet.*

201 *taunting*: This time, you're mine!
  • Options

*DIS Base. 201 quickly launches herself into a backwards roll, slipping out of the hold and getting to her feet.*

Laura: Yeah I'm built for it too. Doesn't mean all I want to do is fight. I like to do other things. Like hey my reaction time makes me great at videogames and my problem solving skills are good for things like 3d chess. And of course despite them supposing to give us augments that suppress lustful instincts acts involving those are still fun. Just because you're built to be a weapon doesn't mean that's all you can be. *She gets off of her and sits down next to her*

109: We'll see about that. *She smirks and gets up into a stance this time hopping from foot to foot making it easier for her to make sudden movements*
  • Options

Laura: Yeah I'm built for it too. Doesn't mean all I want to do is fight. I like to do other things. Like hey my reaction time makes me great at videogames and my problem solving skills are good for things like 3d chess. And of course despite them supposing to give us augments that suppress lustful instincts acts involving those are still fun. Just because you're built to be a weapon doesn't mean that's all you can be. *She gets off of her and sits down next to her*

109: We'll see about that. *She smirks and gets up into a stance this time hopping from foot to foot making it easier for her to make sudden movements*

*201 does the same, looking ready to start cutting loose a little.

Dalos. The Archangel sits up too.*

Archangel: Also doesn't mean I'd wanna be anything else. *She gets Laura in a necklock and tries to press her into the mat.* Besides, I enjoy kicking your butt, b****.
  • Options

Archangel: Also doesn't mean I'd wanna be anything else. *She gets Laura in a necklock and tries to press her into the mat.* Besides, I enjoy kicking your butt, b****.

Laura: *Strained* Try and be a nice person and it bites you in the TRIBBLE... *She grunts and punches her in the face and then tries break free while kneeing her as she is pressed down due to being unprepared*

*109 dashes forward and swings both of her arms forward as if crossing two lariats together*
  • Options

Laura: *Strained* Try and be a nice person and it bites you in the TRIBBLE... *She grunts and punches her in the face and then tries break free while kneeing her as she is pressed down due to being unprepared*

*109 dashes forward and swings both of her arms forward as if crossing two lariats together*

*The Archangel gets off, backing up into a stance, smirking at Laura.*

Archangel: It's called being cute, sweetheart.

*DIS Base. 201 ducks underneath, getting behind 109 and shoving her into the crowd, getting back in her stance, smirking.*
  • Options

*DIS Base. 201 ducks underneath, getting behind 109 and shoving her into the crowd, getting back in her stance, smirking.*

Laura: Well I suppose you are pretty cute. *She gets up looking a bit apologetic for hitting her as she gets into a stance*

*109 looks a bit thoughtful*

109: do you have twilight powers? *She recovers quickly but is no longer bouncing*
  • Options

Laura: Well I suppose you are pretty cute. *She gets up looking a bit apologetic for hitting her as she gets into a stance*

*109 looks a bit thoughtful*

109: do you have twilight powers? *She recovers quickly but is no longer bouncing*

201: A little, but not much. Why?

*She lunges forward with a punch.

Dalos. The Archangel locks up with her and tries to push her against the wall.*
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    *Laura uses her strength to do the same trying to pin her against the wall first but leaving herself open for a reversal when they get close*

109: Oh no reason. *she laughs and transports behind 201 and kicks her in the back of the head* I know that after the hunters started attacking your sites most archangel's had their twilight powers repressed for a while to make them no longer targets but the hunters have been dealt with for a while.
  • Options
    *Laura uses her strength to do the same trying to pin her against the wall first but leaving herself open for a reversal when they get close*

109: Oh no reason. *she laughs and transports behind 201 and kicks her in the back of the head* I know that after the hunters started attacking your sites most archangel's had their twilight powers repressed for a while to make them no longer targets but the hunters have been dealt with for a while.

*201 gives her a look, before spearing into her and porting them both into the shower block, slamming 109 against the wall and pinning her there.*

201: Okay sister, let's dance!

*Dalos. As they turn when Laura tries the move, the Archangel quickly reverses it and slams Laura into the wall, throwing a heavy knee into her gut before tossing her away from the wall and firing off a snap straight kick before she can recover.*
  • Options

*201 gives her a look, before spearing into her and porting them both into the shower block, slamming 109 against the wall and pinning her there.*

*Dalos. As they turn when Laura tries the move, the Archangel quickly reverses it and slams Laura into the wall, throwing a heavy knee into her gut before tossing her away from the wall and firing off a snap straight kick before she can recover.*

109: Well I mean technically biologically I'm closer to being your aunt. *She laughs a little and jumps up hitting 201 with both knees clearly having fun now and then kicks her away*

*Laura smirks and grabs the kick having hoped she would get this chance and grabs it with both hands and starts spinning faster swinging the archangel through the air like a toy leaving her unable to do anything due to the momentum until laura finally slams her into a wall and backs off*
  • Options

109: Well I mean technically biologically I'm closer to being your aunt. *She laughs a little and jumps up hitting 201 with both knees clearly having fun now and then kicks her away*

*Laura smirks and grabs the kick having hoped she would get this chance and grabs it with both hands and starts spinning faster swinging the archangel through the air like a toy leaving her unable to do anything due to the momentum until laura finally slams her into a wall and backs off*

*201 catches herself before responding in kind, feinting a straight kick before dropping into a leg sweep and getting on top, trying to pin 109 down.

Dalos. The Archangel hits the wall and falls to the floor, slowly trying to get to her feet.*
  • Options
    Once they are headed back to RNI hq

Osman: so nothing to bad happened.

Derek: no. But I did find things are heating up in Virgo.

Osman: well luckily that is a wats away. For the moment at least.

Derek: yes for now. Let's go it stays isolated there

Osman: atlas let me know when we teach the capital again.

Atlas: yes ma'am

Osman and Derek walk into her ready room.

Osman: so I assume Virgo authorized Carsicks operation.

Derek: yep they see Sheridan and his forces here as a threat

Osman: but they are afraid to attack directly.

Derek: yes
  • Options

*201 catches herself before responding in kind, feinting a straight kick before dropping into a leg sweep and getting on top, trying to pin 109 down.

Dalos. The Archangel hits the wall and falls to the floor, slowly trying to get to her feet.*

*Laura quickly kicks her in the head then pins her down again*

*109 rolls them over quickly not letting herself get pinned again as she starts beating her down*
  • Options

*109 rolls them over quickly not letting herself get pinned again as she starts beating her down*

Archangel: Okay, okay...

*DIS Base. She gets a couple hits in before 201 catches a punch and rolls them back over, beating 109 down in return.*
  • Options

*DIS Base. She gets a couple hits in before 201 catches a punch and rolls them back over, beating 109 down in return.*

Laura: So you're done now? *She smirks a little this time making sure she keeps the archangel pinned hard*

*109 grunts and blocks while trying to buck 201 off of her*
  • Options

Laura: So you're done now? *She smirks a little this time making sure she keeps the archangel pinned hard*

*The Archangel nods and rests her head against the mat. Hawk finally reaches the gym.

DIS Base. 201 keeps herself stable by breaking off the beatdown for a second, before backrolling off into a backflip, getting into a defensive stance, smirking at 109. She's sporting a few cuts and bruises from their battle.*

201 *exhilarated, playful*: This all you got, hotstuff?
  • Options

*The Archangel nods and rests her head against the mat. Hawk finally reaches the gym.

DIS Base. 201 keeps herself stable by breaking off the beatdown for a second, before backrolling off into a backflip, getting into a defensive stance, smirking at 109. She's sporting a few cuts and bruises from their battle.*

Laura: About time you got here hawk. Can you get me some restraints for her? *she looks down at the archangel with a bit of respect* You're good... but there's a reason why you can be mass produced and why it takes a lot more time and money to make a spartan.

109: H-hotstuff? *she blushes a bit and drops her guard at the what she is taking as unexpected flirting though she's still exhilarated*
  • Options

Laura: About time you got here hawk. Can you get me some restraints for her? *she looks down at the archangel with a bit of respect* You're good... but there's a reason why you can be mass produced and why it takes a lot more time and money to make a spartan.

109: H-hotstuff? *she blushes a bit and drops her guard at the what she is taking as unexpected flirting though she's still exhilarated*

*The Archangel grunts in frustration as Hawk tosses Laura two sets of restraints: one each for the Archangel's hands and feet.

DIS Base. 201 quickly locks up and tries to take 109 down.*
  • Options
    *201 manages to bring her down but 109 is struggling quickly recovering from her moment if weakness*

*Laura puts her hands behind her back and then locks them and her legs up*

Laura: All in a days work.
  • Options
    *201 manages to bring her down but 109 is struggling quickly recovering from her moment if weakness*

*Laura puts her hands behind her back and then locks them and her legs up*

Laura: All in a days work.

*201 struggles to pin her, getting good positioning on her and smiling as they struggle.*

201: You done yet?

*Dalos. The Archangel grunts and struggles slightly, but doesn't put up a fight, recognising she's beaten.*

Archangel: Well, I'm dead...

Hawk: Shall I get O.S.S. to come pick her up?
  • Options
    Laura: Hmm... we probably should... but what about the rest of the people she probably came with? I assume theyll try and kill her before we can take her in.

109: Oh fine. *she smiles and taps out* You got me.