What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: Hmm... we probably should... but what about the rest of the people she probably came with? I assume theyll try and kill her before we can take her in.

109: Oh fine. *she smiles and taps out* You got me.

Hawk: Probably.

*DIS Base. 201 smiles and gets off her, sitting down next to her.*

201: That was great. It was nice to be in a fight that wasn't to the finish for a change.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Laura: How about we call them to pick her up here and I get in my suit in case her people decide to attack.

109: Well flirting is a good way to throw off your opponent. And sometimes you just need a friendly match to bow off steam.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Laura: How about we call them to pick her up here and I get in my suit in case her people decide to attack.

109: Well flirting is a good way to throw off your opponent. And sometimes you just need a friendly match to bow off steam.

Archangel: You're a merc, right? Could you use a partner?

Hawk: That's a joke, right?

*DIS Base. 201 smiles and blushes a little, before frowning.*

201: I hate it here...
  • Options
    Laura: Are you serious? How do I know I can even trust you? *she doesn't necessarily seem completely against the idea*

*109 sigh and looks uncertain before hugging 201*

109: I kind of figured that out.
  • Options
    Laura: Are you serious? How do I know I can even trust you? *she doesn't necessarily seem completely against the idea*

*109 sigh and looks uncertain before hugging 201*

109: I kind of figured that out.

Archangel: Because without you DIS will eventually kill me for failing.

*DIS Base. 201 leans against her.*
  • Options
    Laura: That's fair... *she looks thoughtful* If you join up with me you have to give Hawk and the O.S.S. all the information you have on the DIS.

109: You could always come with us? I don't know if Warren would allow it but I'd be happy to bring you along. *she rubs her back and rests her head on 201's*
  • Options
    Laura: That's fair... *she looks thoughtful* If you join up with me you have to give Hawk and the O.S.S. all the information you have on the DIS.

109: You could always come with us? I don't know if Warren would allow it but I'd be happy to bring you along. *she rubs her back and rests her head on 201's*

Archangel: Okay...

*DIS Base.*

201: You'd do that for me?
  • Options
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: sorry guys started a new schedule at one of my jobs that's 4:30 in the morning and this weekend I worked both jobs so I have been an
    Super tired lately. Will try to post something tomorrow.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    New Arcadia
    Military facility A5

Hammond is in his office as the alarm starts to sound.

Hammond: report

Tech: sir unknown activation. It's not from Virgo or the milky way.

Hammond: security teams report to the gate room now. I'm on my way.

A few moments later Hammond arrives as a security team is there with Flynn and 4 Spartans.

As the gate activates everyone raises their weapons as two figures appear through the gate.

Hammond: lower your weapons.

As the team does so Hammond turns to the two arrivals.

Hammond: may I ask what the he'll two forerunners are doing arriving here via gate.

Borun: we have come to warn you
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *DIS Base, Warren's Office.*

Apate: Dr Warren, Dr Langley's waiting outside.

Warren: Open.

*Dr Langley steps into the office as Apate's holographic avatar disappears.*

Yes, Lionel?

Langley: We need to talk, Warren.

Warren: About what?

Langley: Jane.

*Warren sighs and walks over to a replicator, ordering and picking up a glass of synthehol.*

Warren: You mean 201.

Langley: You've seen the footage. Letting the Gen-2s abuse her isn't making her a better template, it's driving her off!

Warren: Do you know how many Archangels have hated this facility?

Langley: Most of them didn't have anywhere else to go, and had some kind of friendship here. The only people here who Jane has any chance of friendship with are the older Gen-2s and the Gen-1s; and we deliberately keep them separated from her. Worse, with the Daemons she now has somewhere she can run.

Warren: Then you should prepare your lab, Doctor.

Langley: Miles, this is the fifth time we've experimented with a new template! She's our third attempt to replicate Daya Fuller, and even that required Karen Fuller's DNA to make compatible! I don't know if another clone will actually be viable!

Warren: Then use the template we have now and put the Gen-3s into production.

*Langley looks surprised.*

Langley: You're not serious? We haven't even progressed Jane to augmentation yet - there's no telling if a batch of clones of her will even--!

Warren: We're out of Tara Fuller's DNA, Lionel. Either we go now, or we revert to picking orphans off the streets, and we'll never get the kind of numbers we need that way.

Langley: Who's going to train them, Warren? If we lose Jane, they'll have to train with the Gen-2s, and that could easily lead to us having two batches of Archangels warring on our hands!

Warren: I'll deal with that. Besides, the Daemons won't take 201 without my permission. In the meantime, put her on the treatments. I'll bring her back around to our camp.

Langley: What are you going to do, Miles?

Warren: Give her what she wants. Revenge. Now go.

*Langley sighs and turns to leave.*

Oh, and Lionel?

Please, tell your team to stop giving the girls names. You shouldn't get attached.
  • Options
    OOC: Going to start moving things along on Karen's end now.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen finds herself back in the arena, getting speared into the wall by a feminine figure her size before being thrown to the floor. Karen quickly tucks her legs in as the figure grabs one, before rolling on top and letting off a barrage of frantic punches.*

Karen *frantic*: Get! Off! Me!

*Before she can pull herself off, the figure grabs one of her arms, pulls her to the ground and into an armbar, before throwing a hard knee into her back.

Serah wakes up to Karen letting out a yelp of pain and sounds of struggling. She's still asleep.*
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*DIS Base.*

OoC: Sorry... I'm not in a good place right now...

Laura: Does that sound okay to you Hawk?

201: *She nods and smiles* I would.

Serah: *tries to shake Karen awake* Karen wake up! Everything is okay!
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

Hawk: I'm not the one with a target on my back.

*DIS Base. 201 smiles and hugs her.*

201: Thank you.

*There's a comm chime.*

Langley *Over Comm*: Archangel 201, report to Section 4 Infirmary.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen's eyes snap open, Karen grunting and rolling on top of Serah instinctively, pulling a fist back to punch her before she realises it was another nightmare. She starts slowing her breathing down and rolls off Serah, quickly walking over to the wall and leaning on it while she calms down, clutching the arm that was getting barred in the dream.*

Karen *whimpering*: Sorry...

*DIS Base. 201 arrives at the infirmary, finding Langley preparing a biobed with a hypo system attached.*

201: Doc?

Langley: Today's the day, Jane. Warren's authorised me to begin your treatments.

201: You mean I'm actually gonna be an Archangel?

Langley: I think Warren's got one mission for you first, but yes.

*201 smiles and lies down in the bed. Langley notes 109 by the door as the biobed closes around 201. Langley gives 201 an anaesthetic.*

It shouldn't take long for the anaesthetic to take effect. You may still feel some discomfort. This injection will lay down the fundamental biochemistry changes for your following augments.

201 *groggy*: I...under...sta...

*She slips unconscious and Langley motions 109 over as the process starts.*

Langley: This first treatment will lay down certain base genetic changes. Her adrenal and noradrenal production will be heightened, and her cardiovascular system strengthened to cope. She won't notice much difference at this stage, but as we continue with further treatments she'll gain increased muscle cell density, improved hand-eye coordination, superior agility, and everything all that entails. The process should take about a month from start to finish, and she'll be kept in an induced coma for the final week while her body finishes metamorphing to integrate the changes once we give her the final retrovirus.

How was your play date?
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

*Tora Ziyal. Karen's eyes snap open, Karen grunting and rolling on top of Serah instinctively, pulling a fist back to punch her before she realises it was another nightmare. She starts slowing her breathing down and rolls off Serah, quickly walking over to the wall and leaning on it while she calms down, clutching the arm that was getting barred in the dream.*

*DIS Base. 201 arrives at the infirmary, finding Langley preparing a biobed with a hypo system attached.*

Langley: Today's the day, Jane. Warren's authorised me to begin your treatments.

*201 smiles and lies down in the bed. Langley notes 109 by the door as the biobed closes around 201. Langley gives 201 an anaesthetic.*

It shouldn't take long for the anaesthetic to take effect. You may still feel some discomfort. This injection will lay down the fundamental biochemistry changes for your following augments.

Langley: This first treatment will lay down certain base genetic changes. Her adrenal and noradrenal production will be heightened, and her cardiovascular system strengthened to cope. She won't notice much difference at this stage, but as we continue with further treatments she'll gain increased muscle cell density, improved hand-eye coordination, superior agility, and everything all that entails. The process should take about a month from start to finish, and she'll be kept in an induced coma for the final week while her body finishes metamorphing to integrate the changes once we give her the final retrovirus.

How was your play date?

109: It was quite enjoyable. Its not often I get to use my abilities to taunt someone and me and 201 have bonded rather quickly. *She watches 201 in the biobed curiously* For our people we're augmented from the start due to the nature of our abilities its better if we grow with them though it creates a lot of variations such as some daemons having weaker twilight abilities but stronger telepathic ones and similar variations. I'm about in the middle myself.

Serah: We need to tell your mom about this... *she holds Karen and looks worried*

Laura: Alright its settled then. Do you have a name miss Archangel? I assume you probably only have numbers but to be fair I'm not too knowledgeable on how the DIS handles those things.
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

109: It was quite enjoyable. Its not often I get to use my abilities to taunt someone and me and 201 have bonded rather quickly. *She watches 201 in the biobed curiously* For our people we're augmented from the start due to the nature of our abilities its better if we grow with them though it creates a lot of variations such as some daemons having weaker twilight abilities but stronger telepathic ones and similar variations. I'm about in the middle myself.

Serah: We need to tell your mom about this... *she holds Karen and looks worried*

Laura: Alright its settled then. Do you have a name miss Archangel? I assume you probably only have numbers but to be fair I'm not too knowledgeable on how the DIS handles those things.

Langley: We prefer to keep the kids normal until we're sure they won't be a liability.

She should come around any minute.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen turns her head for a moment, before nodding.

Dalos.*

Archangel: I only had a number. They stopped naming all of us after they got to 120. I'm 122.
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

Langley: We prefer to keep the kids normal until we're sure they won't be a liability.

Dalos.*

Archangel: I only had a number. They stopped naming all of us after they got to 120. I'm 122.

109: Its not really avoidable for us. Its very dangerous for anyone to be augmented like we are past the embryonic and child stages. *she looks at the biobed* Good. Would Warren be interested in her joining my people? I'm assuming he's already heard everything me and 201 have spoken about I highly doubt he wasn't listening in the entire time I was with her.

*Serah kisses her and starts walking her to Tara's quarters*

laura: Hmm.... How about we call you Jenny? Or Jen?
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

Dalos.*

OoC: I thought I just posted but its not showing up for me.

109: Its not really avoidable for us. Our augments would kill anyone above a certain age due to their nature. It requires your body still be growing and changing in a way only a baby or child could. *she looks at the biobed again* Would Warren be interested in allowing me to take 201 with us? I'm assuming he over heard my conversation with 201 as I'm assuming he's been listening in on me since I've got her with my team.

*Serah kisses her and carries her to Tara's room*

Laura: I'm going to call you Jenny then. Or Jen.
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

Dalos.*

109: Its not really avoidable for us. Our augments would kill anyone above a certain age due to their nature. It requires your body still be growing and changing in a way only a baby or child could. *she looks at the biobed again* Would Warren be interested in allowing me to take 201 with us? I'm assuming he over heard my conversation with 201 as I'm assuming he's been listening in on me since I've got her with my team.

Langley: I think he'd consider allowing Jane to take one of you with her on her mission.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara quickly sits Karen down and gets her a mug of hot chocolate. Luke is soon sitting with them as Karen tells them about her nightmares.*

Tara: Sounds like someone's in your head...

*Dalos.*

Archangel: Cool.
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

Dalos.*

Langley: I think he'd consider allowing Jane to take one of you with her on her mission.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara quickly sits Karen down and gets her a mug of hot chocolate. Luke is soon sitting with them as Karen tells them about her nightmares.*

*Dalos.*

Laura: *slowly removes the restraints from her leg but leaves them on her hands* So what's the best way to get her to the OSS?

109: What is her next mission if I may ask?

Serah: That's what I was worried about but Karen didn't want to listen.
  • Options
    A few hours later

Hammond: and how sure of this are you?

Borun: very. We would not have traveled this far if we did not believe it to be so.

Flynn: so how big a threat are these tauree?

Borun: my people have been at war with them in our galaxies for over 5000 years.

Flynn: ok so big threat.

Ooc: and since they are working on upgraded super soldier's I should get ONI doing the same here shortly
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

Dalos.*

*Dalos.*

Laura: *slowly removes the restraints from her leg but leaves them on her hands* So what's the best way to get her to the OSS?

Archangel: I thought we just agreed I was staying with you?

*DIS Base.*

Langley: I don't know.

*When 201 wakes up, the two go straight to Warren's Office.*

Warren: Ah, 201. How are you feeling?

201: Great, Dr Warren.

Warren: Good, because I have your first mission. I think you'll like it.

*He shows a hologram of Karen, and 201's face changes with a smirk.*

I don't care how you do it, but get your bad blood with her settled.

201: Gladly.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen gives Serah a look.*

Tara: Could be some kind of psychic link, or...
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

Dalos.*

*Dalos.*

*DIS Base.*

Laura: Yeah we did on the condition you gave the OSS all the information you know. I mean I guess you can just talk to Hawk while he's here and he can relay it.

*!09 waits patiently to know if she can go along with 201*

Serah: Hey I love you I get to be a bit snarky if my worried turned out to be true. *She kisses Karen's cheek* Psychic link?
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

Dalos.*

*Dalos.*

*DIS Base.*

Laura: Yeah we did on the condition you gave the OSS all the information you know. I mean I guess you can just talk to Hawk while he's here and he can relay it.

Serah: Hey I love you I get to be a bit snarky if my worried turned out to be true. *She kisses Karen's cheek* Psychic link?

Hawk: I don't exactly have that many friends in OSS anymore. Most of them got purged when Scarloey took over - a lot haven't come back since the coup.

*DIS Base.*

Warren: Why don't you take one of the Daemons for support? I don't think we'd be able to find you a good Handler anyway.

201: Okay. When do I leave?

Warren: As soon as you're ready. There's a transport in Bay 5 waiting for you.

*201 nods and walks out with 109.*

201: Would you mind?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tara: My clones had the same kind of thing with me. Something to do with sharing brain patterns.

Karen: This didn't feel like that... You've told me about your link to Mira. These weren't like I was seeing what she was doing - it was the same fight over and over again, and it was me. Whoever this person was, she was attacking me.

Tara: I don't know what to tell you, Karen. But someone's definitely got their eyes set on you.

*Karen holds herself a little.*

Luke: We're leaving for the next run of building materials for Dawn in the morning. Maybe we can find something there.
  • Options
    ONI research facility

Virsio is watching a team training.

Halsey: well what do you thinks far

Virsio: how close are they to being ready

Halsey: soon you can't rush these things. Why the sudden rush.

Virsio: a contact of mine informed me of an attack on a Spartan in republic space. You may remember her.

He slides her a padd.

Halsey: I do she was one of our best 2nd gen Spartans

Virsio: I know I've read the file. But we believe the attack was a test by a rogue organization. They want to know how close they match up.
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

Dalos.*

*Dalos.*

*DIS Base.*

Hawk: I don't exactly have that many friends in OSS anymore. Most of them got purged when Scarloey took over - a lot haven't come back since the coup.

*DIS Base.*

Warren: Why don't you take one of the Daemons for support? I don't think we'd be able to find you a good Handler anyway.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tara: My clones had the same kind of thing with me. Something to do with sharing brain patterns.

Karen: This didn't feel like that... You've told me about your link to Mira. These weren't like I was seeing what she was doing - it was the same fight over and over again, and it was me. Whoever this person was, she was attacking me.

Tara: I don't know what to tell you, Karen. But someone's definitely got their eyes set on you.

Luke: We're leaving for the next run of building materials for Dawn in the morning. Maybe we can find something there.

OoC: Sorry was another rough patch.

Laura: *Sighs* Well I guess she can just give you the information and stay here.

109: So what's your mission? *she smiles*

Susan: *Holds Karen tighter* I hope so... I'm very worried.
  • Options

*DIS Base.*

*There's a comm chime.*

How was your play date?

Dalos.*

*Dalos.*

*DIS Base.*

*DIS Base.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: Sorry was another rough patch.

Laura: *Sighs* Well I guess she can just give you the information and stay here.

109: So what's your mission? *she smiles*

Susan: *Holds Karen tighter* I hope so... I'm very worried.

OOC: It's okay man.

*Dalos.*

Hawk: I can pass it on to someone who can get it to O.S.S. without too many questions.

*Jen gives Hawk the information she has.

DIS Base. 201 leads her towards the hangar bay.*

201: You saw my target. My original was abducted by DIS and replaced with a clone. Warren let the original Karen Fuller go back and try to take her life back, but she failed. I have all her memories.

Warren's basically sent me to prove I can handle her and get that w**** out of my system.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tara: In the meantime... try and get some sleep, Karen.
  • Options
    *Laura removes the last of the restraints*

Laura: Well thanks for the help Hawk. Though I suppose melting the door was pointless now but you still owe me one.

109: Sh*t... I'm glad to come with but there is one person on their ship I'm under strict orders to not come into contact with.

Serah: I'll try and help her get a good night's rest.
  • Options
    *Laura removes the last of the restraints*

Laura: Well thanks for the help Hawk. Though I suppose melting the door was pointless now but you still owe me one.

109: Sh*t... I'm glad to come with but there is one person on their ship I'm under strict orders to not come into contact with.

Serah: I'll try and help her get a good night's rest.

Hawk: I'll get back to you on that. *Wry smile.

DIS Base.*

201: Don't worry, we won't have to set foot on that ship. At least, you won't. I've had a plan for dealing with her forming for weeks...

*They board the transport and start heading for Holandra III.*
  • Options
    Laura: *she rolls her eyes and smiles* Hey Jen let's get you some new clothes. See you later hawk. *she waves goodbye and starts taking Jen into the girls locker room in the gym*

109: What's your plan?