What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: *she rolls her eyes and smiles* Hey Jen let's get you some new clothes. See you later hawk. *she waves goodbye and starts taking Jen into the girls locker room in the gym*

109: What's your plan?

201: I'm going to break her. The Ziyal's heading for Holandra III to pick up some construction materials. While they're landed, I'm going to take that b**** apart.

*The next day. The Ziyal leaves Dawn and heads for Holandra III. Karen is in hers and Serah's Quarters reading a technical manual while Serah's out, when the comm chime goes off.*

Karen: Accept.

Computer: Text message only.

*Karen gets up and checks the comm terminal. She finds a message reading:

We're both getting sick of these nightmares. I know where you're heading. Meet me at the attached location, and we'll settle this. Bring your kit.

Karen downloads the location to her PADD and closes the message. She sits in thought for a minute.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Serah heads back to their quarters her shift over and she sighs wishing she knew a better way to help Karen than just hugging her*

109: Okay but if the girl they call Lilly shows up I am required to leave immediately. I'm not allowed contact with her.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Halsey is in her lab looking over some recovered artifacts and ancient writings.

Guilty Tangent: I must say this is fascinating find here of all places. You seem unfocused though is something wrong?

Halsey: no no sorry my mind is still going over all the info for the new Spartans finally stages tomorrow.

Tangent: are you afraid of what could happen?

Halsey: I suppose that is the right word for.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *Serah heads back to their quarters her shift over and she sighs wishing she knew a better way to help Karen than just hugging her*

109: Okay but if the girl they call Lilly shows up I am required to leave immediately. I'm not allowed contact with her.

*When Serah gets back, Karen's already gone. Serah can find the message Karen got in the comm terminal.

Holandra III. Karen follows the message to an old storehouse outside the main settlement. Inside, she finds the building empty except for a metal ring embedded into the floor. The place looks like it's been abandoned for years. Karen pulls her tricorder out of her pocket and starts scanning, but the readings are scrambled.*

Karen: Piece of junk...

Voice *echoing*: You bring it?

Karen: Where are you?

Voice *echoing*: Right, 'cause I'm just gonna tell you. Put it this way: I can see your phaser.

*Karen grunts.*

Karen: Fine.

*She takes off her jacket, showing her MMA tank top, and takes off her phaser, dropping it to the ground before stepping into the ring.*

Let's do this.

*In the rafters just above her, A201 smiles from the shadows as she shrugs her own jacket off.*

Voice *echoing*: Did you know this place was one of the first buildings they put up when the settlers landed here? When they relocated after a Nausicaan Raid, a gang took it over and used it for underground fights. That metal ring you just stepped into?

*There's an electrical crackle as translucent walls of white light shimmer into existence from the ring.*

Force walls. Like forcefields but without the kick. Not exactly the most energy-efficient arena design, but it certainly limits the mess. And it let the crowd see the fighters smash each other to pieces almost like they were in a solid cell.

Karen: Neat trick, but how exactly do you plan on getting to me when I'm in here?

Voice *echoing*: Like this!

*201 drops down and spears Karen into the force wall, before throwing her to the ground. She then grabs Karen's leg, before Karen remembers her dreams and quickly tucks her legs in, rolling on top and punching 201 furiously.*

Karen *angry*: Let! Go!

*201 releases her leg and pulls her into a close guard before rolling them over, lifting Karen to her feet and slamming her into the wall, barring an arm across Karen's neck. Karen tries to resist, growling as she gets a good look at 201's face.*

What are you?!

201 *angry*: The girl who's gonna break you!

*201 grunts and throws Karen into the middle of the cage, cracking her knuckles as Karen recovers. Karen forms a guard and watches 201 closely.*

Karen *angry*: Let's go.
  • Options
    OOC: Let me know what you guys think of the fight scene.

*Holandra III. Karen throws a right hook at 201, which 201 blocks before grabbing Karen's collar and taking her down, getting into a top mount and wailing on her. Even though they've only been fighting a couple of minutes, their battle's already leaving a mark, with both clearly bruised and Karen bleeding from a few nicks and a cut lip. After beating a few more cuts into Karen's face, 201 stops and looks down at Karen, who's trying to guard her face from any more attacks.*

201 *angry, exhilerated*: You have no idea how much I've wanted this, clone!

*She tries to throw another barrage, but Karen catches both fists, roaring out as she rolls on top and presses her foot into 201's gut, trying to push out off the grapple.*

Karen *angry*: Pot-Kettle, much?!

*She roars as she rips free, backing off as 201 gets to her feet. The two barely get two pants out each before engaging again, as both clash kicks. Karen gets a few good punches in before 201 blocks another two, grabbing Karen by the hair and yanking her into a knee to the face. 201 lets Karen back off in a daze.*

201 *angry*: Difference is I'm not stealing my template's life.

Karen *sluggish*: She's...not my template...she's my sister!

*Karen recovers and roars out, 201 quickly taking a defensive stance before Karen rolls off to the side and spears her from behind, throwing a knee into her spine and a hard kick into the back of her leg, 201 crying out as it fractures a bone. 201 growls as she turns, quickly getting Karen in a face-down headlock before kneeing her in the gut repeatedly. She then releases her and takes her down with a kick to the back. She quickly gets on top of Karen's back, grabs a leg and starts twisting, Karen crying in agony as it starts splintering. 201 lets it go, clearly toying with her prey now, as she pulls Karen onto her knees, puts her in an inverted head lock and presses a knee into the crook of Karen's spine, pulling the hold tight. The headlock pulls Karen's back into the knee while the mount keeps Karen's legs pinned, her back arching against 201's knee. Karen starts grunting in pain, the grunts quickly turning into cries as she claws at 201's arm.*

Karen *crying*: Okay, I give! I give!

201: That's nice. What are you giving?

*Karen lets out a scream as 201 digs her knee deeper, grunting a little.*

Karen *crying*: You win!

201: I know I do!

*She finally releases the hold, pushing Karen face first into the floor, locking a necklock and whispering right into Karen's ear.*

But we're not through yet, sweetheart. I'm gonna break you!

*She gets off and backs up, brushing a little hair behind her ear.*

Now get up and let's go for round 2.

*Karen slowly struggles to her feet, unable to stand straight and limp on one leg. She glares at 201 through bloodshot eyes from her tears of pain, with strands of hair obscuring her vision. Her pants come out with sharp groans of pain as she tightens her fists, unable to even lift her arms into a guard. 201's also tired, but it's obvious she's in better shape than Karen. Karen's breathing quickens, before she roars into a charge.

30 minutes later, Serah finds Karen leaning against the force wall, breathing slowly, covered in sweat, cuts, and bruises. 201 is tied up by a torn leg of Karen's trousers in the middle of the cage, in similar condition but unconscious. The only differences Serah can make out between them are Karen's clothes and the shock of blonde in 201's hair.*

Karen *exhausted, painful*: 'Bout time you got here...hotstuff.

*She blows some hair out of her face and smiles at her. There's a nasty cut near her temple and across the bridge of her nose, as well as a small trail of dried blood from the corner of her mouth. Her arms are covered in scrapes, cuts and bruises, and her legs are covered in bruises, with her knees grazed. Karen just about manages to pull herself onto her feet, groaning every step of the way. She then walks gingerly over to 201 and searches for the remote to the force wall, tsk'ing when she finds it in 201's tank top, muttering something profane as she drops the force wall and pulls her to her feet, 201 groaning as she starts coming round.*

201 *pained, groggy*: Wha...?

Karen *painful*: Careful... She's quick. Tried to break my spine... Wanted to steal my life...

...Damn, this hurts...

201 *pained, groggy*: Serah...

*OOC: Yeah, 201's done something incredibly cruel to Karen... And she's not done yet...
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Holandra III. Karen throws a right hook at 201, which 201 blocks before grabbing Karen's collar and taking her down, getting into a top mount and wailing on her. Even though they've only been fighting a couple of minutes, their battle's already leaving a mark, with both clearly bruised and Karen bleeding from a few nicks and a cut lip. After beating a few more cuts into Karen's face, 201 stops and looks down at Karen, who's trying to guard her face from any more attacks.*

*She tries to throw another barrage, but Karen catches both fists, roaring out as she rolls on top and presses her foot into 201's gut, trying to push out off the grapple.*

*She roars as she rips free, backing off as 201 gets to her feet. The two barely get two pants out each before engaging again, as both clash kicks. Karen gets a few good punches in before 201 blocks another two, grabbing Karen by the hair and yanking her into a knee to the face. 201 lets Karen back off in a daze.*

*Karen recovers and roars out, 201 quickly taking a defensive stance before Karen rolls off to the side and spears her from behind, throwing a knee into her spine and a hard kick into the back of her leg, 201 crying out as it fractures a bone. 201 growls as she turns, quickly getting Karen in a face-down headlock before kneeing her in the gut repeatedly. She then releases her and takes her down with a kick to the back. She quickly gets on top of Karen's back, grabs a leg and starts twisting, Karen crying in agony as it starts splintering. 201 lets it go, clearly toying with her prey now, as she pulls Karen onto her knees, puts her in an inverted head lock and presses a knee into the crook of Karen's spine, pulling the hold tight. The headlock pulls Karen's back into the knee while the mount keeps Karen's legs pinned, her back arching against 201's knee. Karen starts grunting in pain, the grunts quickly turning into cries as she claws at 201's arm.*

*She finally releases the hold, pushing Karen face first into the floor, locking a necklock and whispering right into Karen's ear.*

*Karen slowly struggles to her feet, unable to stand straight and limp on one leg. She glares at 201 through bloodshot eyes from her tears of pain, with strands of hair obscuring her vision. Her pants come out with sharp groans of pain as she tightens her fists, unable to even lift her arms into a guard. 201's also tired, but it's obvious she's in better shape than Karen. Karen's breathing quickens, before she roars into a charge.

30 minutes later, Serah finds Karen leaning against the force wall, breathing slowly, covered in sweat, cuts, and bruises. 201 is tied up by a torn leg of Karen's trousers in the middle of the cage, in similar condition but unconscious. The only differences Serah can make out between them are Karen's clothes and the shock of blonde in 201's hair.*

*She blows some hair out of her face and smiles at her. There's a nasty cut near her temple and across the bridge of her nose, as well as a small trail of dried blood from the corner of her mouth. Her arms are covered in scrapes, cuts and bruises, and her legs are covered in bruises, with her knees grazed. Karen just about manages to pull herself onto her feet, groaning every step of the way. She then walks gingerly over to 201 and searches for the remote to the force wall, tsk'ing when she finds it in 201's tank top, muttering something profane as she drops the force wall and pulls her to her feet, 201 groaning as she starts coming round.*

Karen *painful*: Careful... She's quick. Tried to break my spine... Wanted to steal my life...

...Damn, this hurts...

*OOC: Yeah, 201's done something incredibly cruel to Karen... And she's not done yet...

OoC: Sorry my dumbass spilt my grandma's coffee on myself while running errands for her and had to get my burns treated.

Serah: Which one of you is Karen... *She looks between them trying to use her limited telepathy to make sure she's talking to Karen as the stress of what she's seeing is causing her to unconsciously harden her skin and beef up her muscles*
  • Options

...Damn, this hurts...

OoC: Sorry my dumbass spilt my grandma's coffee on myself while running errands for her and had to get my burns treated.

Serah: Which one of you is Karen... *She looks between them trying to use her limited telepathy to make sure she's talking to Karen as the stress of what she's seeing is causing her to unconsciously harden her skin and beef up her muscles*

OOC: Ouch! Hope you're okay man. What did you think of the fight scene?

*She finds both of them difficult to read. 201 is starting to get her bearings, seeing Karen next to Serah before letting out a feral roar and spearing into her, Karen grunting and crying out as she tries to block.*

Karen *crying*: Serah!

*109 is nearby. Back on the transport, 201 had explained to her the plan for 201 to replace Karen after their fight, with 109 making the switch convincing by helping "201" when/if Serah stopped her attacking "Karen".*

OOC: Also, I'm assuming 109 inherited Tara M's telepathy, so she would be able to block Serah's telepathy?
  • Options

...Damn, this hurts...

*She finds both of them difficult to read. 201 is starting to get her bearings, seeing Karen next to Serah before letting out a feral roar and spearing into her, Karen grunting and crying out as she tries to block.*

*109 is nearby. Back on the transport, 201 had explained to her the plan for 201 to replace Karen after their fight, with 109 making the switch convincing by helping "201" when/if Serah stopped her attacking "Karen".*

OOC: Also, I'm assuming 109 inherited Tara M's telepathy, so she would be able to block Serah's telepathy?

OoC: I liked it. Very brutal. and she would be able to but there's a very different problem the two are about to have.

*109 rushes in and stops when she sees Serah*

109: Sh*t.

Serah: Mom? *Seeing 109 she looks in disbelief her mind and heart racing and she clutches her head starting to lose control parts of her body randomly enhancing without her control as her inability to read anybody drives her crazy* Ahhhhhh!!! *She screams as her fingertips grow into claws on one arm similar to how Lilly looks when using her powers to weaponize her body. Her mind starts to lash out psychically causing physical pain and head aches to everyone around her even out side the building*

109: Ah! Stop it damn it! *She grunts trying to keep steady as she finds it hard to stand up unable to keep up with the sudden outpour of the psychic attack*

OoC: Anyone remotely psychic in a few blocks will feel the sudden panic and the outburst.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    OOC: Redacted due to edit monster attack.
  • Options

...Damn, this hurts...

OoC: great forum ate my super long post. I liked the fight scene and she would but there's a very different problem they're going to have.

*109 hurries in planning to help at first but stops the moment she sees Serah.*

109: Sh*t.

Serah: Mom? *She looks confused and steps back as she sees the fight and realizes 109 can't be her mother* You're not my mom... *she starts panicking, losing control as she can't read anyone telepathically and start unleashing psychic attacks on everyone nearby, sweating profusely as those who can't defend themselves feel a pretty good amount of pain and Serah's body starts randomly enhancing parts such as turning her fingers into claws or one arm growing bony spines as she starts turning a little feral unable to handle this sudden panic attack.*

109: I didn't think it was going to be her that found us! *She clutches her head having a hard time standing as she tries to subdue the psionic attack barely managing to shield everyone from it as she stumbles around*

OoC: If you've seen the movie Logan then its similar to Xavier's mental attacks but on a much smaller scale.
  • Options
    *Karen and 201 both grunt from the psychic attack, "201" rolling off. "Karen" gets up and holds Serah.*

"Karen": It's okay, Ser'... I'm...here...calm down...

*"201" is still on the floor, still out of it from the fight and unable to react to what's happening.*

OoC: Forum ate my post but atleast you managed a response to it.

Serah: I don't know who you are! *She screams and tries to back away from "Karen", she looks terrified of both 201 and Karen and its going to take some more forceful action to calm her down like holding her tighter so she can't back off.*
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    OOC: That's weird, though it explains why the forum didn't let me quote it. It must have decided to nom it just as I saw it. Replied above. I'll move it to here.

*Karen and 201 both grunt from the psychic attack, "201" rolling off. "Karen" gets up and holds Serah.*

*"201" is still on the floor, still out of it from the fight and unable to react to what's happening.*
  • Options
    OOC: That's weird, though it explains why the forum didn't let me quote it. It must have decided to nom it just as I saw it. Replied above. I'll move it to here.

Already replied
  • Options

Serah: I don't know who you are! *She screams and tries to back away from "Karen", she looks terrified of both 201 and Karen and its going to take some more forceful action to calm her down like holding her tighter so she can't back off.*

*"Karen" looks at her, before quickly darting over and holding her tight as she gives her a passionate kiss.

"201" looks up, seeing the kiss before passing out from the shock and the pain from Serah's mental barrage. From that angle, Serah would be able to see 'A201' printed into her lower back if she were able to look.*
  • Options

*"Karen" looks at her, before quickly darting over and holding her tight as she gives her a passionate kiss.

"201" looks up, seeing the kiss before passing out from the shock and the pain from Serah's mental barrage. From that angle, Serah would be able to see 'A201' printed into her lower back if she were able to look.*

*Serah seeing the 201 tattoo manages to calm down and she blushes holding onto "karen" Careful not to hurt her with her claws as she kisses her back. 109 looks like she grabs "201" and flees the scene*
  • Options

*Serah seeing the 201 tattoo manages to calm down and she blushes holding onto "karen" Careful not to hurt her with her claws as she kisses her back. 109 looks like she grabs "201" and flees the scene*

*"Karen" takes Serah's communicator and calls the Ziyal to beam them back. When Kenar finishes treating them, "Karen" takes Serah to their quarters and smiles warmly at her.*

"Karen": Thanks for coming for me.

*Meanwhile, "201" starts waking up.*
  • Options

*"Karen" takes Serah's communicator and calls the Ziyal to beam them back. When Kenar finishes treating them, "Karen" takes Serah to their quarters and smiles warmly at her.*

109: This is gonna end poorly... *she's pacing back and forth with 201 restrained in a cell*

Serah: You're welcome... *some of her body is still mutated though with some sedatives she is calming down and slowly returning to normal. She seems a bit more timid and keeps sitting with her legs crossed more than might be normal* I was so worried...
  • Options

109: This is gonna end poorly... *she's pacing back and forth with 201 restrained in a cell*

Serah: You're welcome... *some of her body is still mutated though with some sedatives she is calming down and slowly returning to normal. She seems a bit more timid and keeps sitting with her legs crossed more than might be normal* I was so worried...

*"201" soon realises where she is and goes completely nuts trying to break out of her restraints.*

"201" *panicked*: Let me out! Let me out of here, you b****!

*Tora Ziyal.*

"Karen": I know...I'm sorry, I just... I had to deal with this...

Maybe you should get some rest for now. I'll come check on you later?
  • Options

*"201" soon realises where she is and goes completely nuts trying to break out of her restraints.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Serah: No please don't leave me... *She looks worried and rushes over holding onto Karen protectively but at an odd angle*

109: Look calm down okay? *she sighs and scratches her head* This isn't what I signed up for... *She shapeshifts into Tara* Would this help you calm down? No... probably just make you panic more. *she reverts to her normal body*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Serah: No please don't leave me... *She looks worried and rushes over holding onto Karen protectively but at an odd angle*

109: Look calm down okay? *she sighs and scratches her head* This isn't what I signed up for... *She shapeshifts into Tara* Would this help you calm down? No... probably just make you panic more. *she reverts to her normal body*

"Karen": Okay...

*She sits down on the bed with her and holds her hand.

Cell. Karen is still angry.*

Karen *angry, panicked*: "Calm down"?! You and that wh*** stole my life and you want me to "calm down"?!!!

*Karen's body suddenly surges with blue twilight energy, before she unintentionally ports out of the cell, her powers fading as she tries to spear 109 down in a rage, completely unaware of 109's powers (other than th shape shifting) and in spite of her own injuries.*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Karen *angry, panicked*: "Calm down"?! You and that wh*** stole my life and you want me to "calm down"?!!!

*Karen's body suddenly surges with blue twilight energy, before she unintentionally ports out of the cell, her powers fading as she tries to spear 109 down in a rage, completely unaware of 109's powers (other than th shape shifting) and in spite of her own injuries.*

Serah: Thank you... I'm sorry I look like a monster right now... *she blushes and looks embarassed staring at parts of her body that haven't reverted yet*

109: I'd recommend not attacking me. You're not ready for someone like me. *her muscle mass increases and her skin hardens to the point where it would physically hurt for a non augmented human to punch her as she kicks Karen off of her*

OoC: 109 is going to show her just how much of a gap between them there is while trying to avoid revealing too much about her powers.
  • Options
    Ooc: sorry guys my new schedule for work is a bear will post soon
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ONI facility

Halsey is doing her last minute checks as the candidates are being prepped for the process.

Tech: all systems are green ma'am we are ready to start as soon as you give the word.

She looks at them a moment 100 young people willing to give their lives to be ome legwndary spartans. They all where at the peak of physical and mental status. The best of the best now going to be made better. She knew not all would make it. But they where willing to make the plunge knowing full well what could happen.

Halsey: begin augmentation process.
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Serah: Thank you... I'm sorry I look like a monster right now... *she blushes and looks embarassed staring at parts of her body that haven't reverted yet*

109: I'd recommend not attacking me. You're not ready for someone like me. *her muscle mass increases and her skin hardens to the point where it would physically hurt for a non augmented human to punch her as she kicks Karen off of her*

OoC: 109 is going to show her just how much of a gap between them there is while trying to avoid revealing too much about her powers.

"Karen": You don't look like a monster. *She kisses Serah on the cheek.

Cell. Karen gets knocked back, before trying to attack 109 again with a flying hook.*
  • Options
    Serah: I don't? *She looks happy to hear that and smiles some of her changes reverting back faster*

*109 rolls her eyes her skin turning black and bony and she let's Karen punch her, the hit pushing her back a little but it feels for Karen like she just punched a wall*

109: Done yet?
  • Options
    Serah: I don't? *She looks happy to hear that and smiles some of her changes reverting back faster*

*109 rolls her eyes her skin turning black and bony and she let's Karen punch her, the hit pushing her back a little but it feels for Karen like she just punched a wall*

*Karen holds her hand, blinking hard at the pain as her entire body aches, before just glaring at 109.*

Karen *angry*: Go to Hell...

*Tora Ziyal.*

"Karen": Of course not...
  • Options

*Karen holds her hand, blinking hard at the pain as her entire body aches, before just glaring at 109.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

109: I'm assuming that's a yes. Now get back in the cell I'm sure someone will figure out the switch eventually and come free you. *she rolls her eyes and starts pushing Karen back into the cell but gently and oddly non aggressive*

Serah: I've just never lost control like that before... I didn't know there were clones of my mother... I didn't even know my body could change like it did.
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

109: I'm assuming that's a yes. Now get back in the cell I'm sure someone will figure out the switch eventually and come free you. *she rolls her eyes and starts pushing Karen back into the cell but gently and oddly non aggressive*

Serah: I've just never lost control like that before... I didn't know there were clones of my mother... I didn't even know my body could change like it did.

*Karen tries to resist, but 109's able to put her back in the cell without much difficulty.

Tora Ziyal.*

"Karen": You knew you could strengthen your skin and muscles...
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Karen tries to resist, but 109's able to put her back in the cell without much difficulty.

Tora Ziyal.*

Serah: Y-yeah but I didn't know I could change my body like claws... I've only um ever tried something like that once and it took me weeks before I succeeded then I had to hide it from you until I figured out how to turn it back.

109: Good girl. *she reactivates the shield and sits down sighing* I enjoy her company but I feel like there were better ways to plan this out but she really wanted to get back at you.
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

Serah: Y-yeah but I didn't know I could change my body like claws... I've only um ever tried something like that once and it took me weeks before I succeeded then I had to hide it from you until I figured out how to turn it back.

109: Good girl. *she reactivates the shield and sits down sighing* I enjoy her company but I feel like there were better ways to plan this out but she really wanted to get back at you.

"Karen": When was this?

*Cell. Karen just glares at her, cradling her injured ribs.*