test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Tara M: She started a fight with me for no good reason!

*Unknown Location*

Mephiles: Well it looks like our friends have finally had to reveal themselves to the republic. It was only a matter of time till the republic would figure out that something was happening. *turns to an aide* I suspect we should have them turn down the frequency of the abductions if not stop them for now. Or atleast do so for the forces in republic space.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Lux is in his office speaking with Hill.

Lux: I wanted to take the time to thank you directly for SHIELDS help in the last operation.

Hill: its our job sir.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: She started a fight with me for no good reason!

*Unknown Location*

Mephiles: Well it looks like our friends have finally had to reveal themselves to the republic. It was only a matter of time till the republic would figure out that something was happening. *turns to an aide* I suspect we should have them turn down the frequency of the abductions if not stop them for now. Or atleast do so for the forces in republic space.

Sara: So, that would be a 'yes'?

*Dalos Alpha Prime, Admiralty Building. Matt walks into the War Room to find two other Admirals and Minister Luka waiting for him.*

Matt: If this is a surprise birthday party, you're two months early.

Luka: We have a situation.

*One hour later.*

Matt: Alright, we can cover the entire frontier in the Delta Quadrant if we divide the Delta Quadrant fleets into 5 Battle Groups each.

Admiral Kilrayne: That'll spread our forces pretty thin.

Matt: Each Battle Group will have one Battle Cruiser at the very least - either a Titan-Class or a Matthew Neilson-Class Battleship. They should also have at least 4 Daring-Class Destroyers with them.

Admiral Kar'ak: That leaves us two capital ships short.

Matt: I can handle that. We'll pull the R.S.S. Republic and the R.S.S. Enterprise from the Home Fleet.

Kar'ak: The Battle Groups won't be very big.

Matt: It's the best we can do with what's in Delta.

Kar'ak: I know. Why don't you transfer the UNSC Border Fleet to Delta? That would almost double our available light forces.
  • Options
    Tara M: Yes.

*Laura sighs unable to find Tara A*
  • Options
    Tara M: Yes.

*Laura sighs unable to find Tara A*

OOC: You know, she could just ask the computer. ;)

*Sara shakes her head.*

Sara: Yep, you're definitely related...

*As she walks out.*

Do me a favour? Don't tell Tara I rescued her for free.

*After another hour, Tara M is walking around, bumping into C Tara in the corridor.*

C Tara: Watch it!
  • Options
    Tara M: I thought they would have locked you up for a few days after what you did.

*Laura asks the computer where Tara A is.*
  • Options
    Tara M: I thought they would have locked you up for a few days after what you did.

*Laura asks the computer where Tara A is.*

C Tara: Yeah, well I guess Forrester trusts me to to cause trouble, so Drake trusts me too.

*Ent-J.*

Computer: Tara Allen is in Crew Quarters. Deck Three, Quarters C24.
  • Options
    Hill: now if you dont have anything further to discuss I need to get back to my ship to see what the situation is. I know something is going on somewhere and want to know what. With the council in session deciding on a new director things have been tense.

Lux: by all means. Thank you for your help. It was most needful.

Hill nods as she beams up to the waiting carrier.

Hill: report?
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Tara M: I ought to talk to Tara about that...

*Laura heads there*
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Hill: now if you dont have anything further to discuss I need to get back to my ship to see what the situation is. I know something is going on somewhere and want to know what. With the council in session deciding on a new director things have been tense.

Lux: by all means. Thank you for your help. It was most needful.

Hill nods as she beams up to the waiting carrier.

Hill: report?

Tech: President Allington-Forrester is waiting on subspace, ma'am
  • Options
    Tara M: I ought to talk to Tara about that...

*Laura heads there*

C Tara; Why?

*She gets in her face.

Ent-J. She arrives at Sasha's Quarters.*
  • Options
    Tara M: Because after what you did I don't exactly trust you.

*Laura rings the door bell*
  • Options
    Tara M: Because after what you did I don't exactly trust you.

*Laura rings the door bell*

C Tara: Yeah? Too bad!

*She shoves Tara M back.*
  • Options
    *Tara M shoves her back*
  • Options
    *Tara M shoves her back*

*C Tara shoves her onto the deck.*

C Tara: I hate you!
  • Options
    Tara M: Why?
  • Options
    Tara M: Why?

C Tara: You beat the TRIBBLE outta me!
  • Options
    Tara M: And you beat me and her up!
  • Options

Tech: President Allington-Forrester is waiting on subspace, ma'am[/quote]

Hill: ill take it in the comm room.

She walks into the room and waits for the doors to seal behind her.

Hill: security code nine delta fury.

Computer: security code accepted.

Hill: open comm channel. I wasnt expecting to hear from the republic, What can I do for you.

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Jack goes through the streets looking for the next stop... but he meets a familiar and unwelcome sight..The cyborg he met at the start..*

Raspy: Its been awhile.. Hasn't it? Judging by that last fight it seems you regained your warrior spirit..

*OOC: Did we get the Orion off the Zhiyal?*

OOC: Nope.

*Jack snarls slightly.*

Jack: What do you want, bub?

*OOC: Might as well do it and do it peacefully*

Raspy: Easy.. I only wish to fight you at your best. Right now you are not at the point for a reason.. Dagan wants you to suffer first before he kills you.. Do you remember what happened before you forgot it all?

*Outside the ship an Orion band with Dagan at its front waiting for the Captain to come out..*

• Options
    *OOC: Now for a festive part..*

*The Federation Manse on the token meeting colony for the delegations of the Confederation.. Terry is ignoring his work as he observes Sia and Dani setting up a Christmas tree while the help is rather confounded by the independence of both women.. *

Terry: I almost forgot it was that time of year...

*Dani smiles back at him.*

Dani: It's been a long year, hasn't it?

Terry: Yeah.. it has been a long year. *He stands up and walks over to her holding her close especially over her stomach.. *

Though I am surprised at how many around the galaxy and in Pegasus are celebrating the holidays...

Sia: My people shared things communally but I think the holiday in your culture is perhaps needed.. Though I am still trying to grasp what it means.

Dani: It's about coming together as a community to celebrate what we have.

*She smiles at Terry before kissing him.*
    *OOC: Finally.. free at last..sick but finally some time to get some work done depending on where stuff is going.*

OOC: Okay, basically, Tara A is ready to talk to Sasha whenever you're ready. I have a story thread to finish off with West in Pegasus and then do you guys want to go ahead and finish off the terrorist arc?

Oh, and Merry Christmas all!

*OOC: Okay.. I do wanna get into some Creator stuff... also I have a revenent (Evil dead people.. It is christmas after all.. heh hehe hehe* Idea in mind. *

*Sasha is in her quarters... Luckily they had not packed her stuff just yet. She looks at her scarf, lonely doesn't quite cover what she is feeling.. She sets aside her equipment at a ready place by the door, the suit she was wearing was taken by Fali who wanted to examine it and repaint it.. Her hair had grown a bit longer than the shorter style she preferred.. The brown eyes were now stern.. and harder than they were before. *

*Sasha smirks when she hears Tara A.. behind her..*

Sasha: Never noticed you were a mouth breather before..

*Tara A folds her arms, smiling softly.*

Tara A: I never noticed you had that good an ear before. Besides, you get used to it when you end up dealing with broken noses a lot.

How are you feeling, Sash?

Sasha: * breaths deeply..* Where do I even start.. The ears was something they improved as well... Just feels off now being back here..

Tara A: You're with friends now, Sash. That's gotta be worth something, right? *She puts a hand on her shoulder.*

Besides, remember how I felt when we first met?

Sasha: I guess it is.. *She sits down... some injection marks and incision cuts are still present as the work out clothes show on her midriff.. *

Sasha: I guess lonely does fit in some manner..

*Tara A sits down next to her.*

Tara A: You're not alone.

Although, the timing couldn't be worse. I've just gotten to the point where I think I can take you head-on, without those enhancements... *She smiles jovially.*

Mind you, Kira seemed pretty eager to get you in the ring with them.

Sasha: If you applied those abilities of yours more, it would even out and probably still beat me.

*Tara A. has images flash through her eyes. Things she doesn't know.. but the words still remain.. *

Familiar voice: He must win..

*Sasha looks at Tara A. and waves a hand in front of her..*

Sasha: Hey are you okay? Tara!

*Tara A blinks, shaking her head.*

Tara A: Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Just zoned out for a moment, I guess.

Sash, using my powers wouldn't exactly be fair. When I'm actually in danger, sure, but not in a fight for fun.

You didn't answer my question about Kira.

Sasha: Kira wasn't expecting losing. Something I guess that rubbed her the wrong way. Which I think is a bit necessary, can't expect to win every time.

They did say I would age much slower now... Can't say I am looking froward to that side effect.

Tara A: You did seriously wound her boyfriend and her mentor right in front of her; I think that's what p***ed her off, not the fact you beat her.

*Meanwhile, somewhere on Pegasus Prime, the compound housing the gang who augmented Sasha seem to be slowly losing guards.*

Security Station *Over Comm*: Tower 4, report.

Guard: Tower 4 here. Everything's quiet for now.

Securit *Over Comm*: Understood. Next check in at 2230.

Guard: Understood. Tower 4 out.

*He puts his comm down, and an arrow flies straight into his chest, with him falling to the floor.*

Hawk *Over Comm*: That's the last perimeter guard, Cap. You got 30 minutes at most.

Sanders *Over Comm*: Got it. Wait 5 and come in after me.

*Sanders pops over the precipice of the tower, grabbing the guard's ID and infiltrating the base. He's spent a week with Hawk trying to find this place, and now he's finally inside.

Meanwhile, on a hill a few minutes away, Hawk is watching the perimeter wall, glancing at his chronometer every few moments. After 5 minutes, he puts his helmet on and sneaks in after Sanders.*

Hawk: Showtime.

*OOC: I guess we can move forward with the fall of Big Boss I guess..*

Sasha: Yeah but that was not all me.. Ebren had a hand in that..

*OOC: It's not Big Boss' faction they're moving against; it's the faction that abducted Sasha.*

Tara A: Only after your helmet was knocked off - you'd already beat the tar out of them by that point.

*OOC: I did have plans in motion for them to be diverted and led to this angle.. *

Sasha: So.. Should I expect her to be a bit vengeful..?
  • Options
    OOC: WOW i come back from christmas vacation and Allen is back !! looks like i need to catch up now

*OOC: Yes Santa does give good things.. *

Fox: I gather the council is adamant on Mason? Skull is good at what he does and should be used as such..

Councilman 3: I think his amount of long service should be rewarded in some degree.

Valorum: It is settled then. Mason will be the successor to Fury, Skull will operate as his second and his usual operations.
  • Options
    *Laura keeps ringing Sasha's doorbell*
  • Options
    *Laura keeps ringing Sasha's doorbell*

Sasha: Come...
  • Options
    OOC: WOW i come back from christmas vacation and Allen is back !! looks like i need to catch up now

*OOC: Yes Santa does give good things.. *

Fox: I gather the council is adamant on Mason? Skull is good at what he does and should be used as such..

Councilman 3: I think his amount of long service should be rewarded in some degree.

Valorum: It is settled then. Mason will be the successor to Fury, Skull will operate as his second and his usual operations.

Remmings: I suppose it is.Well then unless there are any other things to discuss I have my own business to attend to.

Remmings holo fades as he turns and looks to Echo who is standing across from him.

Remming: thoughts?

Echo: Mason is a good man. Its Skull who I do not trust.

Remming: well that makes two of us. Hill is speaking with the president now when she is done contact her and tell her i want to meet her and speak to her about this.

Echo: of course sir.

Remming leans back in thought as echo walks out.
  • Options
    Pegasus

At a secured location Kal is sitting back and taking a short break.

Ordo: well things look quite for now.

Kal: good we could use some quite.
  • Options
    Laura: *enters* Hi.
  • Options
    Tara M: And you beat me and her up!

C Tara: You and I were fighting! And she deserved it!
  • Options
    *Jack goes through the streets looking for the next stop... but he meets a familiar and unwelcome sight..The cyborg he met at the start..*

Raspy: Its been awhile.. Hasn't it? Judging by that last fight it seems you regained your warrior spirit..

*OOC: Did we get the Orion off the Zhiyal?*

OOC: Nope.

*Jack snarls slightly.*

Jack: What do you want, bub?

*OOC: Might as well do it and do it peacefully*

Raspy: Easy.. I only wish to fight you at your best. Right now you are not at the point for a reason.. Dagan wants you to suffer first before he kills you.. Do you remember what happened before you forgot it all?

*Outside the ship an Orion band with Dagan at its front waiting for the Captain to come out..*

Jack: No... Only fragments... I can't piece it all together.

*Spaceport. Drake steps outside to meet them.*

Drake: Can I help you?
  • Options
    *OOC: Now for a festive part..*

*The Federation Manse on the token meeting colony for the delegations of the Confederation.. Terry is ignoring his work as he observes Sia and Dani setting up a Christmas tree while the help is rather confounded by the independence of both women.. *

Terry: I almost forgot it was that time of year...

*Dani smiles back at him.*

Dani: It's been a long year, hasn't it?

Terry: Yeah.. it has been a long year. *He stands up and walks over to her holding her close especially over her stomach.. *

Though I am surprised at how many around the galaxy and in Pegasus are celebrating the holidays...

Sia: My people shared things communally but I think the holiday in your culture is perhaps needed.. Though I am still trying to grasp what it means.

Dani: It's about coming together as a community to celebrate what we have.

*She smiles at Terry before kissing him.*
    *OOC: Finally.. free at last..sick but finally some time to get some work done depending on where stuff is going.*

OOC: Okay, basically, Tara A is ready to talk to Sasha whenever you're ready. I have a story thread to finish off with West in Pegasus and then do you guys want to go ahead and finish off the terrorist arc?

Oh, and Merry Christmas all!

*OOC: Okay.. I do wanna get into some Creator stuff... also I have a revenent (Evil dead people.. It is christmas after all.. heh hehe hehe* Idea in mind. *

*Sasha is in her quarters... Luckily they had not packed her stuff just yet. She looks at her scarf, lonely doesn't quite cover what she is feeling.. She sets aside her equipment at a ready place by the door, the suit she was wearing was taken by Fali who wanted to examine it and repaint it.. Her hair had grown a bit longer than the shorter style she preferred.. The brown eyes were now stern.. and harder than they were before. *

*Sasha smirks when she hears Tara A.. behind her..*

Sasha: Never noticed you were a mouth breather before..

*Tara A folds her arms, smiling softly.*

Tara A: I never noticed you had that good an ear before. Besides, you get used to it when you end up dealing with broken noses a lot.

How are you feeling, Sash?

Sasha: * breaths deeply..* Where do I even start.. The ears was something they improved as well... Just feels off now being back here..

Tara A: You're with friends now, Sash. That's gotta be worth something, right? *She puts a hand on her shoulder.*

Besides, remember how I felt when we first met?

Sasha: I guess it is.. *She sits down... some injection marks and incision cuts are still present as the work out clothes show on her midriff.. *

Sasha: I guess lonely does fit in some manner..

*Tara A sits down next to her.*

Tara A: You're not alone.

Although, the timing couldn't be worse. I've just gotten to the point where I think I can take you head-on, without those enhancements... *She smiles jovially.*

Mind you, Kira seemed pretty eager to get you in the ring with them.

Sasha: If you applied those abilities of yours more, it would even out and probably still beat me.

*Tara A. has images flash through her eyes. Things she doesn't know.. but the words still remain.. *

Familiar voice: He must win..

*Sasha looks at Tara A. and waves a hand in front of her..*

Sasha: Hey are you okay? Tara!

*Tara A blinks, shaking her head.*

Tara A: Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Just zoned out for a moment, I guess.

Sash, using my powers wouldn't exactly be fair. When I'm actually in danger, sure, but not in a fight for fun.

You didn't answer my question about Kira.

Sasha: Kira wasn't expecting losing. Something I guess that rubbed her the wrong way. Which I think is a bit necessary, can't expect to win every time.

They did say I would age much slower now... Can't say I am looking froward to that side effect.

Tara A: You did seriously wound her boyfriend and her mentor right in front of her; I think that's what p***ed her off, not the fact you beat her.

*Meanwhile, somewhere on Pegasus Prime, the compound housing the gang who augmented Sasha seem to be slowly losing guards.*

Security Station *Over Comm*: Tower 4, report.

Guard: Tower 4 here. Everything's quiet for now.

Securit *Over Comm*: Understood. Next check in at 2230.

Guard: Understood. Tower 4 out.

*He puts his comm down, and an arrow flies straight into his chest, with him falling to the floor.*

Hawk *Over Comm*: That's the last perimeter guard, Cap. You got 30 minutes at most.

Sanders *Over Comm*: Got it. Wait 5 and come in after me.

*Sanders pops over the precipice of the tower, grabbing the guard's ID and infiltrating the base. He's spent a week with Hawk trying to find this place, and now he's finally inside.

Meanwhile, on a hill a few minutes away, Hawk is watching the perimeter wall, glancing at his chronometer every few moments. After 5 minutes, he puts his helmet on and sneaks in after Sanders.*

Hawk: Showtime.

*OOC: I guess we can move forward with the fall of Big Boss I guess..*

Sasha: Yeah but that was not all me.. Ebren had a hand in that..

*OOC: It's not Big Boss' faction they're moving against; it's the faction that abducted Sasha.*

Tara A: Only after your helmet was knocked off - you'd already beat the tar out of them by that point.

*OOC: I did have plans in motion for them to be diverted and led to this angle.. *

Sasha: So.. Should I expect her to be a bit vengeful..?

Tara A: Depends on what you mean by vengeful. She definitely wants a rematch.

*She looks at Laura.*

Hey, Laura.