What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *OOC: Now for a festive part..*

*The Federation Manse on the token meeting colony for the delegations of the Confederation.. Terry is ignoring his work as he observes Sia and Dani setting up a Christmas tree while the help is rather confounded by the independence of both women.. *

Terry: I almost forgot it was that time of year...

*Dani smiles back at him.*

Dani: It's been a long year, hasn't it?
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Agent West walking through the streets as people share the holidays not really feeling the cheer.. The colony builder facility was a buzz with people doing their their work and getting ready to observe a holiday many seem to think proper especially in these times. His contact his not far ahead of him.. at a cafe that hasn't closed yet..*

Yali'man: I never quite understood this.. human holiday..
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *OOC: Finally.. free at last..sick but finally some time to get some work done depending on where stuff is going.*

OOC: Okay, basically, Tara A is ready to talk to Sasha whenever you're ready. I have a story thread to finish off with West in Pegasus and then do you guys want to go ahead and finish off the terrorist arc?

Oh, and Merry Christmas all!

*OOC: Okay.. I do wanna get into some Creator stuff... also I have a revenent (Evil dead people.. It is christmas after all.. heh hehe hehe* Idea in mind. *

*Sasha is in her quarters... Luckily they had not packed her stuff just yet. She looks at her scarf, lonely doesn't quite cover what she is feeling.. She sets aside her equipment at a ready place by the door, the suit she was wearing was taken by Fali who wanted to examine it and repaint it.. Her hair had grown a bit longer than the shorter style she preferred.. The brown eyes were now stern.. and harder than they were before. *

*Sasha smirks when she hears Tara A.. behind her..*

Sasha: Never noticed you were a mouth breather before..

*Tara A folds her arms, smiling softly.*

Tara A: I never noticed you had that good an ear before. Besides, you get used to it when you end up dealing with broken noses a lot.

How are you feeling, Sash?

Sasha: * breaths deeply..* Where do I even start.. The ears was something they improved as well... Just feels off now being back here..
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tara M throws a haymaker at her*

*The colony sends a vague report saying who is missing and about the time they did.*

*C Tara just manages to avoid it hitting her nose, as it cuts her cheekbone instead, causing her to let out a short cry of pain before hitting Tara M with a savage right hook to her cheekbone, cutting that open in retaliation.

Meanwhile, Dalos Alpha Prime. Sam is in Mason's Office as they receive the report.*

Sam: Is this all we know so far?

Mason: Yes. It seems to fit the other disappearances though.
  • Options
    *OOC: Finally.. free at last..sick but finally some time to get some work done depending on where stuff is going.*

OOC: Okay, basically, Tara A is ready to talk to Sasha whenever you're ready. I have a story thread to finish off with West in Pegasus and then do you guys want to go ahead and finish off the terrorist arc?

*OOC: Okay.. I do wanna get into some Creator stuff... also I have a revenent (Evil dead people.. It is christmas after all.. heh hehe hehe* Idea in mind. *

*Sasha is in her quarters... Luckily they had not packed her stuff just yet. She looks at her scarf, lonely doesn't quite cover what she is feeling.. She sets aside her equipment at a ready place by the door, the suit she was wearing was taken by Fali who wanted to examine it and repaint it.. Her hair had grown a bit longer than the shorter style she preferred.. The brown eyes were now stern.. and harder than they were before. *

Tara A: I never noticed you had that good an ear before. Besides, you get used to it when you end up dealing with broken noses a lot.

Sasha: * breaths deeply..* Where do I even start.. The ears was something they improved as well... Just feels off now being back here..

Tara A: You're with friends now, Sash. That's gotta be worth something, right? *She puts a hand on her shoulder.*

Besides, remember how I felt when we first met?
  • Options

*The Federation Manse on the token meeting colony for the delegations of the Confederation.. Terry is ignoring his work as he observes Sia and Dani setting up a Christmas tree while the help is rather confounded by the independence of both women.. *

Terry: Yeah.. it has been a long year. *He stands up and walks over to her holding her close especially over her stomach.. *

Though I am surprised at how many around the galaxy and in Pegasus are celebrating the holidays...

Sia: My people shared things communally but I think the holiday in your culture is perhaps needed.. Though I am still trying to grasp what it means.
  • Options

Tara A: You're with friends now, Sash. That's gotta be worth something, right? *She puts a hand on her shoulder.*

Sasha: I guess it is.. *She sits down... some injection marks and incision cuts are still present as the work out clothes show on her midriff.. *

Sasha: I guess lonely does fit in some manner..
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    *Tara M takes a moment to recover*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

Terry: Yeah.. it has been a long year. *He stands up and walks over to her holding her close especially over her stomach.. *

Though I am surprised at how many around the galaxy and in Pegasus are celebrating the holidays...

Sia: My people shared things communally but I think the holiday in your culture is perhaps needed.. Though I am still trying to grasp what it means.

Dani: It's about coming together as a community to celebrate what we have.

*She smiles at Terry before kissing him.*

Sasha: I guess it is.. *She sits down... some injection marks and incision cuts are still present as the work out clothes show on her midriff.. *

*Tara A sits down next to her.*

Tara A: You're not alone.

Although, the timing couldn't be worse. I've just gotten to the point where I think I can take you head-on, without those enhancements... *She smiles jovially.*

Mind you, Kira seemed pretty eager to get you in the ring with them.
  • Options
    *Tara M takes a moment to recover*

*C Tara does as well, wiping some blood from her lip before glaring at Tara M.*

C Tara *angry*: Let's end this!
  • Options
    Tara M: Bring it!

*Another person disappears on the colony*
  • Options
    Tara M: Bring it!

*Another person disappears on the colony*

*The two exchange punches, before C Tara catches a right jab and responds with her own, which Tara M catches as the two lock up hand-to-hand, C Tara pushing as hard as she can against Tara M, growling.

Meanwhile, Colony. A security officer is scanning the area of disappearance.*

Security: What happened here?
  • Options
    Colonist: No idea. *the main location of the disappearances is near a den of dangerous but normal docile local wildlife* Something has the animals tiled up too. We don't think that the animals killed them because it doesn't seem likely but in their state its too dangerous for us to investigate more.

*Tara M shifts her weight trying to force C Tara down*
  • Options

Although, the timing couldn't be worse. I've just gotten to the point where I think I can take you head-on, without those enhancements... *She smiles jovially.*

Sasha: If you applied those abilities of yours more, it would even out and probably still beat me.

*Tara A. has images flash through her eyes. Things she doesn't know.. but the words still remain.. *

Familiar voice: He must win..

*Sasha looks at Tara A. and waves a hand in front of her..*

Sasha: Hey are you okay? Tara!
  • Options
    *Laura wanders around looking for Tara A not knowing where she is*
  • Options
    Colonist: No idea. *the main location of the disappearances is near a den of dangerous but normal docile local wildlife* Something has the animals tiled up too. We don't think that the animals killed them because it doesn't seem likely but in their state its too dangerous for us to investigate more.

*Tara M shifts her weight trying to force C Tara down*

Security: Alright, I'll call the ship and see if we can find a way to get access. Maybe an exocomp can get through...

*Pegasus Prime. C Tara stubbornly holds her ground, glaring at Tara M.*

C Tara: Just give it up!
  • Options

Sasha: If you applied those abilities of yours more, it would even out and probably still beat me.

*Tara A. has images flash through her eyes. Things she doesn't know.. but the words still remain.. *

Familiar voice: He must win..

*Sasha looks at Tara A. and waves a hand in front of her..*

Sasha: Hey are you okay? Tara!

*Tara A blinks, shaking her head.*

Tara A: Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Just zoned out for a moment, I guess.

Sash, using my powers wouldn't exactly be fair. When I'm actually in danger, sure, but not in a fight for fun.

You didn't answer my question about Kira.
  • Options
    Tara M: No! *keeps going*
  • Options
    Tara M: No! *keeps going*

*C Tara throws a knee into Tara M's face, breaking them up before getting in a crouch, panting.*
  • Options
    Tara M: Ow. *holds her nose*
  • Options
    Tara M: Ow. *holds her nose*

C Tara: You done yet?!
  • Options
    Tara M: No! *gets up and wipes off some blood*
  • Options
    Tara M: No! *gets up and wipes off some blood*

*After a few more vicious exchanges, Tara M manages to knock C Tara out.*
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Tara M: Finally... *tries to open the door*

Colonist: Okay thank you.
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options

*It fails to budge. After a few moments, it opens as an Orion stands at the door.*

Sara: What are you waiting for? Don't you recognise a rescue when you see it?
  • Options

Colonist: Okay thank you.

*After several hours, Mason examines the data collected thus far.*
  • Options
    Tara M: Who are you?

OoC: Did he send in the exocomp yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Tara M: Who are you?

OoC: Did he send in the exocomp yet?

Sara: Short version: I'm an assassin-slash-mercenary who has a bit of a history with Tara and have been paid nicely to get her and anyone she's connected to out of here.

*Tara M can read her mind: She's not getting paid.*

Now, are you coming or not?

*OOC: Yes.*
    Post edited by ryan218 on
  • Options
    Tara M: Okay. I'll get her you get Tara. *picks up C Tara. Due to blood loss she's kinda woozy but she can handle carrying C Tara.*

*The exocomp found a device that was agitating the wildlife*
  • Options
    Tara M: Okay. I'll get her you get Tara. *picks up C Tara. Due to blood loss she's kinda woozy but she can handle carrying C Tara.*

*The exocomp found a device that was agitating the wildlife*

*Sara picks up Tara, carrying her over her shoulders as the two manage to carry both Tara's out without being seen and are beamed up to the Zhiyal, where Tara and C Tara are taken to Sickbay, with Tara M being treated as well.

Dalos Alpha Prime. Mason goes through his records to see if this fits the MO of the previous disappearances.*