test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Coulson has now made his way to the ground level standing towards the back where he can easily see Big Boss and also see all the cadets. He turns as he notices someone by him.

Coulson: so you made a decision.

Burns: yeah. I'll help you.

Coulson: good. I could use you on my next mission. But first we are going to watch this. Should be interesting. Who do you think will challenge him?

Burns: not going to say but I have a few in mind.

Coulson: here may will pick you up in a shuttle here on the landing area. I'll be there shortly after I'm done here.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: We were worried.

*Tara M finds a telepath in one of the government buildings. Everyone stops moving around her and looks at her*

Tara: Why? I'm fine!

*They notice she's only wearing her underwear plus the shorts. Emma folds her arms.*

Emma: Tara, where is he?

*Alt. Reality. Tara A quickly ports to the telepath.*
    *OOC: Ready for the morning..*

*That morning the cadets are lined up, the mercenaries from one of Big Boss' companies Gutted Wolf, are lined up sharply dressed.. Big Boss advances out to the cadets. However Kinjal is in front of him.*

Kinjal: Cadets.. We are going to train you for the next year.. at the behest of your superiors. You will be learning from Big Boss himself.. You will address him as Boss..

Boss..

*Big Boss pats her on the shoulder with no arm..*

Big Boss: I am sure the Republic has taught you much, many techniques and knowledge.. The battlefield is an unforgiving place. To play into the cliche a hell. I will run you, beat you, teach you, to survive that battlefield. I do this to protect you and help you survive.. I will fail at that.

Now before we begin.. I want to see where you are at.. I need only one volunteer.. or if your brave enough try three..

*He looks at them.. hardened.. the one eye ever studying.*

Come on.. I am not that old.. Has to be a cocky kid around here..

*Coulson is above watching.. He heard much about Big Boss but wanted to see for himself. *

*Kara steps forward, looking back at Triss.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Tara M finds a telepath in one of the government buildings. Everyone stops moving around her and looks at her*

*They notice she's only wearing her underwear plus the shorts. Emma folds her arms.*

Tara M: *face palms* Oh we walked in on them...

*Tara A finds herself in a strange room. There's equipment all over the place and a lot of tech spawled around. Before she can see much else she is knocked out. She wakes up in a cell a while later*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    *OOC: Ready for the morning..*

*That morning the cadets are lined up, the mercenaries from one of Big Boss' companies Gutted Wolf, are lined up sharply dressed.. Big Boss advances out to the cadets. However Kinjal is in front of him.*

Kinjal: Cadets.. We are going to train you for the next year.. at the behest of your superiors. You will be learning from Big Boss himself.. You will address him as Boss..

Boss..

*Big Boss pats her on the shoulder with no arm..*

Big Boss: I am sure the Republic has taught you much, many techniques and knowledge.. The battlefield is an unforgiving place. To play into the cliche a hell. I will run you, beat you, teach you, to survive that battlefield. I do this to protect you and help you survive.. I will fail at that.

Now before we begin.. I want to see where you are at.. I need only one volunteer.. or if your brave enough try three..

*He looks at them.. hardened.. the one eye ever studying.*

Come on.. I am not that old.. Has to be a cocky kid around here..

*Coulson is above watching.. He heard much about Big Boss but wanted to see for himself. *

*Kara steps forward, looking back at Triss.*

Triss: oh fine I'll do it too. *Garrick steps forward as well*
    Coulson: interesting seems like we have a small team here. Come on cadets give him a run for his money and show him how good you can be
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*Tara A finds herself in a strange room. There's equipment all over the place and a lot of tech spawled around. Before she can see much else she is knocked out. She wakes up in a cell a while later*

Tara: Walked in on who?!

Emma: T, don't play dumb. I know it's hard, but try.

Tara: Two words, princess; f...

Emma: Where is he?

Tara: I don't know what you're talking about.

Emma: Uh-huh, so you won't mind me having a look in there then?

*She walks towards the bedroom.

Alt. Reality. Tara A looks around the cell.*

Tara A: Where am I?

Tara M: When you said you were busy I didn't know you meant you were getting busy. *follows Emma*

*A man is outside her cell looking like Garrick and a bit out of place*

Man: Well its prison.

Tara M: When you said you were busy I didn't know you meant you were getting busy. *follows Emma*

Tara: Hey!

*She stands between them and the door.*

Emma: I thought there was no one else here?

*Alt. Reality.*

Tara A: What am I doing here?

*Alt. Reality.*

Tara M: He's in there isn't he?

Man: Well you teleported into a government building without permission. What do you think you're doing here? *His demeanor seems to say he probably isn't supposed to be here* Hell I'm surprised you weren't killed on sight for going where you went.
    Hidden shield carrier.

Simmons: I still don't know what we are supposed to be looking for. Coulson gives is these readings to scan for and doesn't tell us what it is? It's not like him at all.

Zack: well then it must be important. He is probably trying to keep us safe then in case something was to happen.

Simmons: like what. This carrier is one of the most secured locations now in the galaxy. Besides the agents and tactical teams it has state of the art systems. No one would know it's here unless they knew what signal to look for.

Zack: still we aren't really on the galaxies good list right now. You know that as well as I do.

Simmoms: I suppose your right. I wonder when Coulson and may will get back.

Zack: I'm sure they will be back soon.
    Coulson keeps watching the group as he taps his ear comm.

Coulson: yes

May: Phil we need to move now.

Coulson: what now?

May: I'm picking up some weird readings in your area. I don't want you in the area.

Coulson: no I'll be fine. I want to see how this goes. Beam Burns up though. No need to have him in any danger right now

*Alt. Reality.*

Tara M: He's in there isn't he?

Man: Well you teleported into a government building without permission. What do you think you're doing here? *His demeanor seems to say he probably isn't supposed to be here* Hell I'm surprised you weren't killed on sight for going where you went.

Tara: No one's in there!

*Emma folds her arms again.*

Emma: Tara, it's not like you're the only one who can't keep their trousers on.

Tara: Shut up! *She shoves Emma back.*

*Alt. Reality.*

Tara A: And where was that?
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    *Big Boss smirks at this.. and calmly remains loose.*

Big Boss: Two is fine.. Ready when you are.

*The distance between them is far... but Big Boss remains calm. *
    *Big Boss smirks at this.. and calmly remains loose.*

Big Boss: Two is fine.. Ready when you are.

*The distance between them is far... but Big Boss remains calm. *

Kara: Are we supposed to attack you?
    Coulson: oh i hope they are ready for this.

He leans against the wall watching and going through his head how he can see this ending out.
    Tara M: Emma is better at letting me know when to give her some space while her and Samana go at it.

Man: Control room.
    *Big Boss charges forward with a hard strike at Triss' neck knocking the air out making her choke.. before launching five straight hard blows to pressure points that feel like steel fists.. The last one knocking her clean out... and unable to move.. He looks at Kara... calm... but as any instructor..*

Big Boss: The first mistake is not to look at an enemy with doe eyes.. the next is not being ready..

*He notices Kara finally waking up.. and picks her up and brushes her off.. *

No shame in getting knocked out. Just keep in mind to keep you wits about you better. *His voice quiet..*

Now show me what you learned so far.

*Garrick gets a medkit for Triss and gets her to wake up.*

*Triss gasps for air then coughs and looks disoriented*
    Coulson: ow. That looked like it probably hurt. Well not unexpected though.
    *Garrick gets a medkit for Triss and gets her to wake up.*

*Triss gasps for air then coughs and looks disoriented*

*Some of the mercs are smirking... Some are cheering on Big Boss..*
    Coulson: well that was about as expected.

May: and

Coulson: still trying to figure out why they would be desperate enough to have him here training cadets.

May: he may get the job done

Coulson: maybe. Get the shuttle ready to go I'll head for the landing padd shortly.
    *Kinjal notices the SHIELD agents around... edgy over their presence here..*

Kinjal: Looks like SHIELD is still sore about thwarting their investigation...

*Through the earpiece*: Well you do have to see why.. The governments are using PFs like us due to a manpower shortage. Though I suspect the hire was because of the coming entry of the Dominion, it scares them.

Kinjal: Hashmulam that and the Federation already took on this service and are teaching their agents this already..

Hashmulam: *Comm unit* The current President of the Federation is making waves but sources in his cabinet tell me he misses commanding a Starship and enjoys being a father.
    *In the Enterprise J VIP quarters..*

*Dani and Terry place Cassandra with the twins and watch to see how they react to the new addition...*

Terry: This family is getting bigger already.. also looks like Rusty found a new playmate..

*The dog nudges little Cassandra.. which she pats him on the head. James Jr is enjoying the new playmate.. Mila.. however not so much.. *
    *The mansion in the Port City of the secure zone..*

Dagan: So he is in the hospital.. I can see him getting out to find me.

Carson: Of course he will.. He is a legend himself in the battlefield. Of course, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I hear.

Dagan: *Laughing lowly..* Just be ready.. The Matron wants your forces to fight the next Nine Dragons site.

Noah: Right.. Its not like a bunch of thugs are much of a challenge.

*OOC: Oh yes there is a plot here.. and yes I thought to make it bigger.*
    *Triss isn't sure what happened but feels like she's been shamed.*

*The Shade docks next to the Zhiyal for repairs*
    Big Boss: *Stops..* Its a little worse than I thought. It is fixable..

*He motions for Kara to step back in line.. and walks to Triss noticing her body language.*

First lesson.. is to not feel ashamed, it gets in the way and ruins your determination. I will work with you personally.. along with your group. Now, form up in pairs.

*He looks to Chloe*

I need you as an assistant for this..

*He looks at the cadets..*

The key is to train your body, the muscles, so your body flows.
    *Triss pairs up with Kara*
    Big Boss: Your body is a weapon and I am going to teach you how to use it and care for it..
    Coulson: alright may I'm headed your way. Seems like they are starting to notice. I've seen what I need to see as well.

May: I'll meet you thereally in 5 min.

Coulson: good. Have the bus ready to head out to earth as well. We need to look into that situation.

May: already on it