test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Kal sits in a high end bar as he finishes a deal in Pegasus.

Kal: walon any news yet.

Walon: no ordo is still looking at some leads on the attacks.

Kal: alright. I plan to finish our business up here soon.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Triss: I figured that.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Aiden: Maybe we can hope she's like a certain bajoran who was in charge of Empok Nor(I think in the mirror universe it was never called DS9). Then you can try and seduce her. Also I can hide from telepathy.

Tara A: It might be worth a shot.

Either way, I want to meet her; see who I'm dealing with. And just in case... *She pulls a small device from her pocket.* This should jam her twilight powers and keep her from running.
    *Dagan is in a room with a certain Orion Matron well known for taking business ventures out here and a Boss in the Nine Dragons.. Minamoto.. He had heard that the Matron was well known to the current Republic President.. *

Minamoto: I am telling you Matron.. The Elders do not want war with the Orion Cartels, nor do I.. As for the attacks I don't know who is behind them..

Tara Tr'ian: And of that I have only your word. I need something a little more tangible - proof that you are not behind the attacks.
    Aiden: But it will also keep you from running as well. *starts messing with a console while they talk*
    Coulson and his team make their move once night falls. A few minutes later are inside.

Coulson: so how do we get through the big heavy door.

May walks up puts a large charge on it and pushes them back as it explodes destroying the door.

Coulson: what the hell may!

May: he already knows we're here.

They walk in as they see the container with the tessaract.

Grant: security teams are coming in. We need to move fast.

May: Phil grab it so we can go already.

Coulson: well someone lost all their joy.

Coulson smiles as he opens a case that transfers the tessaract to it as they get ready to make an exit.

Pegasus

From abother building Kal is watching the group talk.

Kal: I don't like orions and definitely don't like it if he is trying to work with them.

Ordo: then your really not going to like what I've found.

Kal: what?

Ordo: it seems at every site that been attacked thus far has been mostly orion and someone in the group here is leading the attack.

Kal: someone trying to take over?

Ordo: most likely.

Kal: keep looking for who. I'm going to keep my eye on things here. I don't like this at all.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Aiden: But it will also keep you from running as well. *starts messing with a console while they talk*

Tara A: Have you got a better idea?
    Aiden: Hmm can that thing also jam telepathy?
    Aiden: Hmm can that thing also jam telepathy?

Tara A: No, unfortunately.
    A short while later Coulson and his team on on the bus headed for the carrier.

Coulson: well I bet we make the news tonight.

May: oh I'm sure we will make more then just the news.
    Aiden: Hmmm I was hoping it would. That would have made things easier. *messes with the console more*
    Aiden: Hmmm I was hoping it would. That would have made things easier. *messes with the console more*

Tara A: What are you doing?
    Aiden: Well I was looking for something but I just got more reports of Wrath activity.
    Aiden: Well I was looking for something but I just got more reports of Wrath activity.

Tara A: 'Wrath'?
    Aiden: Another contender for the emperor. He dealt with Samana once hiring her to track her. *points at Tara M* He's not human but is playing the long game. Lots of people owe him favors and he's pretty powerful. Arguably the nicest person who wants to be emperor he's definitely a better option than most of the others.
    Aiden: Another contender for the emperor. He dealt with Samana once hiring her to track her. *points at Tara M* He's not human but is playing the long game. Lots of people owe him favors and he's pretty powerful. Arguably the nicest person who wants to be emperor he's definitely a better option than most of the others.

M Tara: Of course, that suggests we even let the throne survive.

Tara A: Not planning on it?

M Tara: I plan on marching into the Imperial Palace and blowing it sky high so the fireball can be seen from orbit!

Tara A: Ah.

What does this guy have to do with my counterpart?
    Aiden: Yeah I doubt blowing the palace would stop them naming another emperor. Looks at Tara* Apparently he doesn't like her style.
    Aiden: Yeah I doubt blowing the palace would stop them naming another emperor. Looks at Tara* Apparently he doesn't like her style.

Tara A: Potential ally?

M. Tara: Not a chance.
    Aiden: Yeah although I think he'd be willing to help us some of us aren't willing to work with potential emperors.
    Aiden: Yeah although I think he'd be willing to help us some of us aren't willing to work with potential emperors.

Tara A: Then that just leaves us back where we started.

Okay, how's this? I jam her telepathy and twilight using my own abilities and the twilight damper. Then, I try to either talk her down or take her down. One of you hides nearby to stun her if I need help.
    Aiden: Could work. But it will depend on where you two meet.
    Aiden: Could work. But it will depend on where you two meet.

Tara A: I had an idea for that...

*A few hours later, Tara A is standing outside a house on the city outskirts overlooking the main city. She carefully scans for anyone in the area, before contacting M. Tara A once she's sure it's clear.*

Tara A *telepathic*: I know you can hear me. I want to meet, alone. You know where I am.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Dagan is in a room with a certain Orion Matron well known for taking business ventures out here and a Boss in the Nine Dragons.. Minamoto.. He had heard that the Matron was well known to the current Republic President.. *

Minamoto: I am telling you Matron.. The Elders do not want war with the Orion Cartels, nor do I.. As for the attacks I don't know who is behind them..

Tara Tr'ian: And of that I have only your word. I need something a little more tangible - proof that you are not behind the attacks.

Minamoto: Matron, We did find a live prisoner.. but he is recovering currently. We will hand him over to you for questioning. He is at this hospital..

*Gives her a padd with all she needs..*

I trust that will be enough Matron,

*He reveals the head of Jim... to her.. *

This was one of the men I had at the most recent attack. We found him decapitated.. His neural camera should give you an idea.. further..
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    Big Boss: Go rest and eat.. You will need it..
    ryan218 wrote: »

Minamoto: Matron, We did find a live prisoner.. but he is recovering currently. We will hand him over to you for questioning. He is at this hospital..

*Gives her a padd with all she needs..*

I trust that will be enough Matron,

*He reveals the head of Jim... to her.. *

This was one of the men I had at the most recent attack. We found him decapitated.. His neural camera should give you an idea.. further..

*Samana feels sick at the sight, but takes the PADD.*

Samana: I'll have a look at it...

*She nods to the head and one of the guards takes it out of the room.*

Was there anything else?
    OoC: Do you wanna take M Tara AA or should I?
    OoC: Do you wanna take M Tara AA or should I?

OOC: You can take her, just don't go 'Superintendent' on her. ;)
    M Tara A: Oh alright.... *arrives at the location after about an hour*
    M Tara A: Oh alright.... *arrives at the location after about an hour*

*Tara A looks at her, subtly jamming her telepathy in a way so it would look like a simple privacy jam.*

Tara A: So... you're me?
    M Tara A: Looks like it.