What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    As cole sits on the bridge he reads over the report of the battle at sb 41.

Cole: hm something is not right the romulans attack with breen support after allen and soval return and my ships return to our space. i hear from my agent hear telling us to come to these coordinates and there is no ship here.

Opps : sir imngetting an energy reading off the port side. Sir it large and not dominion.

Cole: all hands full allert i want to know what kind of ship that is.

Red alert alarms sound all over the ship as he walks to a overview area of the bridge serina his ai appears

Serina: i have identified the ships and its not good. It appears they are undine and in about 60 secs they will know of our location. I would suggest decloaking and engaging now.

Cole: maintane cloake for now. Get ready to engage.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *battle rages at starbase 41, the current forces fighting the Romulans and the mysterious vessel are being severely out matched by that lone vessel. The USS Odyssey is moderately damaged but putting up a brave fight.*

Report lieutenant.

Tactical Lt: Sir our torpedo bays are disabled, shields are down to 58 percent, and our hull integrity is barely staying above 75%.

Damn. Use those torpedoes as mines and use the mine launchers. Have engineering teams trying to reenable the torpedo bays.

Admiral Ryan have the third battle group come in and use these tactics. Their ship countermeasures exceed our own. They used the Romulans as cannon fodder. Also Admiral...

*sighs* begin evacuation of Starbase 41 and get the civilians out of here. If they make it past us you have my permission to use the self destruct sequence on the base. Pick up any escape pods your vessels come across. If you can squeeze a call for aid from our Klingon Front do it and tell them to hurry.

*Blast makes the Odyssey rumble extremely. and the artificial gravity device is losing containment.*

Computer: Emergency alert. All hands don your EV suits and each department switch over to your own artificial gravity generator.

Damn it. All hands open defensive fire and order wave 6 to reenforce us. Fire phasers.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Meanwhile cole and his ship are under undine attack.

Tactical lt : sir shields are down to 35% and dropping back up generate is at full power weapons down to 15% power. Armor is buckling.

Eng comm: sir we have lost the cloake and warp drive we are about to have a core breach if we cant stop this soon sir.

Cole: all weapons fire at the lead ship one firm burst fire everything we got will try to catch them off guard make them think the damage isnt quite as bad. Do we still have communication.

Comm officer: yes sir we do barely ive been trying to break there jam and i did message to our ships at ds9 was sent. Ive also heard reports that starbase 41 is under heavy attack.

Cole: damn but there is nothing we can do for them now. All power to weapons we need to break the, apart till our ships get here.

Soon a large blast blows through the ships rocking it and ripping a whole through almost a quarter of the ship.

Opps: sir they hit the torpedo bays we have hull breaches on decks 8 through 16. I cant seal them because of how large they are closing all available bulk heads.

Cole: getting up off the floorquickly pulls a piece of metal from his arm as he reaches for the med kit to stop the bleeding.

Cole: damn report what do we still have.

Tactical officer : sir weapons and shields are gone completly.

With almost half the bridge crew dead cole and the survivors walk over to the wall and pull out there own little squares of colored metal. Each one puts it on his forearm as arc armor surronds them. Which will make it impossible for the undine to transport them off the ship. Each officer primes his weapons for the coming battle.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *battle rages at starbase 41, the current forces fighting the Romulans and the mysterious vessel are being severely out matched by that lone vessel. The USS Odyssey is moderately damaged but putting up a brave fight.*

Report lieutenant.

Tactical Lt: Sir our torpedo bays are disabled, shields are down to 58 percent, and our hull integrity is barely staying above 75%.

Damn. Use those torpedoes as mines and use the mine launchers. Have engineering teams trying to reenable the torpedo bays.

Admiral Ryan have the third battle group come in and use these tactics. Their ship countermeasures exceed our own. They used the Romulans as cannon fodder. Also Admiral...

*sighs* begin evacuation of Starbase 41 and get the civilians out of here. If they make it past us you have my permission to use the self destruct sequence on the base. Pick up any escape pods your vessels come across. If you can squeeze a call for aid from our Klingon Front do it and tell them to hurry.

*Blast makes the Odyssey rumble extremely. and the artificial gravity device is losing containment.*

Computer: Emergency alert. All hands don your EV suits and each department switch over to your own artificial gravity generator.

Damn it. All hands open defensive fire and order wave 6 to reenforce us. Fire phasers.

*Starbase 41*
    Ryan: Already underway, Admiral. I've tried sending out a distress call but the Breen are jamming it! All civilian personnel have evacuated. I have no intention of allowing the Breen or Romulans to secure this base, but we'll keep fighting until the last moment!

*The station rumbles*
    Wenj: Ryan, Number 4 shield is at 62%! The Breen are trying to hit us with their energy dampening weapons! 24%! Number 4 shield has failed!

Ryan: Focus defensive fire to compensate for Number 4 Shield! Polarize the hull! U.S.S. Victorious, swing round and hit the Breen flagship then run like hell! U.S.S. Pasteur, as soon as you have the last of the non-essential personnel aboard, jump to warp and don't look back! All runabouts, return to assist in the evacu-- *Ops suddenly goes dark, with energy discharges all over the place* Report!

Wenj: The Breen hit our section with the energy dampeners! We've lost all power above level 20!

*A massive explosion rocks Ops bring supports down, starting fires and causing consoles to explode left, right and centre*

Ryan: *Looks around, seeing out of control fires, personnel trapped under supports and blasted across Ops by explosions* Oh my god.

*Outside the station, U.S.S. Pasteur makes a desperate attempt to break through the Breen Blockade. Just as the Pasteur's shields go down, a flurry of disruptor fire and photon torpedoes break a hole in the Breen formation, as two squadrons of Klingon and Reman ships take their place. At the head of the Fleet: the I.K.S. Kahless. On the bridge of the Kahless.*

Torpal: Qapla'! Let us show these Breen dogs how TRUE warriors do battle!

*Within minutes, the Breen formation collapses as they try to regroup with their Romulan allies. With the support of the Klingon-Reman fleet, the Romulan vessels are now outnumbered 2-1. Meanwhile, Starbase 41 floats, dead in space, without power.*
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    *The Mysterious Vessel vanishes as quickly as it came.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen looks around, everyone else is trying to comprehend what happened.*

Report.

Shelana:The attack has stopped. The Klingons and Remans turned the few remaining ships away from Starbase 41, the ship has taken a beating but we are able to move. The rest of the battle group suffered massive damage.

Retrieve escape pods and try and restore artificial gravity to the rest of the ship. Then hail whoever is left in the battle group to help tow or pick up escape pods.

Shelana: Yes Sir.

*Fleet Admiral Allen removes his EV suit's helmet, his mind racing about what happened to starbase 41. But that ship why did it flee and why did it not head straight to Starbase 41.. Then it donned on him.*

Of course... it was a diversion. They wanted me.

As soon as we have picked up everyone we can head back to Starbase 41.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    after fighting off boarding parties for almost 30 min cole and his few officers are running low on ammo and people. but then 8 vgi ships warp in and open fire on the undine ships destroing them since there shields where down for transport.soon cole is sitting in the med bay of the syrique as the med teams are patching up him and his officcers. soon cole makes his way to a console as the medic is still trying to treat his wounds.

cole: " admiral allen this is cole last i heard starbase 41 was under attack what is your status there." as cole pushes the medic away so he can have space " we where set up by the undine and the avalanche is pretty much scrap it will take awhile to rebuild her what is your current situation"
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    logang19 wrote: »
    after fighting off boarding parties for almost 30 min cole and his few officers are running low on ammo and people. but then 8 vgi ships warp in and open fire on the undine ships destroing them since there shields where down for transport.soon cole is sitting in the med bay of the syrique as the med teams are patching up him and his officcers. soon cole makes his way to a console as the medic is still trying to treat his wounds.

cole: " admiral allen this is cole last i heard starbase 41 was under attack what is your status there." as cole pushes the medic away so he can have space " we where set up by the undine and the avalanche is pretty much scrap it will take awhile to rebuild her what is your current situation"

The situation is about as bad. We have incurred heavy damage. The Breen have entered the conflict and look to have recieved a upgrade to their energy dampening weapons. Starbase 41 is completly drain of power. Once more the mysterious vessel that has had numerous appearances over the last couple of years attacked us with the enemy fleet. It suffered only minor damage but destroyed 13 vessels in an attempt to break through my battle line.
    After the Breen were stopped by the Klingons they all fell back. The battle is over we are right now regrouping and trying to find out who is still alive. We will need aid.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Cole: allen ill send support as soon as i can.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    The situation is about as bad. We have incurred heavy damage. The Breen have entered the conflict and look to have recieved a upgrade to their energy dampening weapons. Starbase 41 is completly drain of power. Once more the mysterious vessel that has had numerous appearances over the last couple of years attacked us with the enemy fleet. It suffered only minor damage but destroyed 13 vessels in an attempt to break through my battle line.
    After the Breen were stopped by the Klingons they all fell back. The battle is over we are right now regrouping and trying to find out who is still alive. We will need aid.

Cole: understood allen i will see what i can do about sending some ships your way. cant promise much but from the sounds of it you will take just about anyhting.

cole turns and gives a few orders

" im sending the white star fleet to starbase 41 its the only fleet that isnt on patrol or currently engaged it consists of 8 heavy cruiser 14 frigates and 24 destroyers im also sending 4 freighters loaded with supplies to starbase 41. i will arrive at ds9 soon and will head to vanguard from there.after i stop i will make my way back to the front."
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    *Meanwhile, Starbase 41*
    *Pushing a large chunk of plating away, Rear Admiral Allington gets up from the floor with a large gash in his left arm, bleeding heavily. He rips up a piece of his uniform to make a bandage.*

Ryan: Report? *He looks around Ops. trying to remember what happened* Wenj? John? What the hell happened? *He sees debris from a Breen ship floating outside Ops.* Oh yeah, that. Computer? Computer! D*** it!

Wenj: Admiral?

Ryan: Wenj? *Looks around, trying to find where the voice is coming from.* Keep talking, Commander! I'm using your voice as a fix!

Wenj: Don't...Don't bother. Too late...too...too la...

Ryan: That's an order, Commander! *moves debris out of the way as he finds the Talanite pinned under a beam. Ryan grabs the beam and heaves it off Wenj's leg.* Hold on, old friend.

Wenj: It's too late, Ryan. I'm clocked out here...

Ryan: Not an option!

Wenj: You know, my people...believe that after death...our spirits evolve to a higher state... So, we...never really die.

Ryan: My people have a similar belief, but why not wait a bit longer to find out? That's an order.

Wenj: *Chuckles, blood begin to come from his mouth.* What are ya gonna do? Court Martial me?! *Begins coughing out blood, violently.* Listen! This means something! It's not meaningless!

Ryan: Wenj...

Wenj: It's...been *coughing* an HONOUR serving with you, Ryan.

Ryan: Wenj, the honour was mine. Goodbye, old friend.

Wenj: Good...bye... *The Talanite's eyes close, and the bleeding stops, with his heart.*

*Rear Admiral Allington wipes a tear from his eye. Not just from the loss of his dear friend, but the memory of what happened six years ago, at Starbase 24, while he just started at the Academy.*

Ryan: Dear Lord, who watches over us, high above, welcome my friend, Wenj, through the gates of the promised land. Watch over him, who has gone to his eternal home, where no shadows fall, and demons fear to tread. Amen. *after reciting a prayer he holds sacred as part of his membership in the Christian Evo-Genesis church, Ryan stands up and steps away from the body of his dead friend.* John?

O'Neil: Admiral!

*Ryan begins searching Ops. again, looking for his officers.*

*Meanwhile, U.S.S. Pasteur.*
    Soval: We have to send a recovery team aboard! We cannot stand here while loyal Starfleet officers are dying over there!

Pulaski: Vice Admiral! I remind you that I do outrank you, both as a Doctor and as an Admiral. Now, the air over there is slowly becoming toxic, and there's a residual dampening field left over by the assault. Sending a team over there, even in EV suits, would be asking them to die. The replicator's trying to fabricate some old 21st Century EVA suits, those are redundant enough to work well over there, although they are rather bulky.

Soval: Fine, I'll lead the first team.

Pulaski: Admiral--

Soval: Sir, I am a certified Medical Officer, not to mention Rear Admiral Allington's personal friend. It's logical that I go. I'm of no further use here.

Pulaski: Alright. but, once you're over there you won't be able to contact us, the radios won't work within the dampening field. When you find members of the crew, stay still and we'll beam everything within 50 meters of you aboard. We've also got shuttles and runabouts out, trying to locate survivors on the outer decks.

*Starbase 41*
    O'Neil: So, we're dead?

Ryan: Not yet, John. If I know Soval, he's already preparing away teams to beam over and rescue personnel. *Begins coughing.*

O'Neil: Are you alright?

Ryan: The air must be getting toxic. *picks up a hypospray from his medkit and sets it for 3cc's. He injects it into both their necks.*

O'Neil: What was that?

Ryan: Tri-ox compound.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Do we have everyone.

Shelana: Yes Sir, Artifical gravity has been restored.

Very well lets make our way back to Starbase 41. Patch in a message to the Pastour

We are making our way back to provide them with assistance. I also command that they also give assistance to the starbase. Fleet Admiral Allen Gamma 989.

Helm: Message is sent.

*Sees the Starbase 41*

My God. Alright deploy shuttles with medical teams to the starbase and engineering teams. I myself will go to the Station with some EV suits as well.

*Engineering teams await me at transporter room 1.*

* The Fleet admiral beams over hoping to find survivors.*
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Cole is standing on the sea shore of a bright red ocean. Much like the oceans of vanguard. Soon a beed sounds.

" sir we have arrived at starbase 41"

Cole: computer end program. Helm put us around the starbase and set up patrols for the base. Admiral allen i brought some supplies and some extra ships as well. If they tried this hard to take the base we can be sure they will be back.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Cole is standing on the sea shore of a bright red ocean. Much like the oceans of vanguard. Soon a beed sounds.

" sir we have arrived at starbase 41"

Cole: computer end program. Helm put us around the starbase and set up patrols for the base. Admiral allen i brought some supplies and some extra ships as well. If they tried this hard to take the base we can be sure they will be back.

Very well, but we need to counter the Breen once again. Their energy dampening weapons did this. Also the Iconian vessel made an appearance and tried to make a bee line to the Starbase but my detachment stopped it dearly
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Cole: admiral allen i already have people working on the problem but if the iconians have enhanced there weapons we may not be able to fully neutralize the problem. Allen we need more time and more ships. If the iconians have pulled most of the star empire and breen into there camp that is added to the undine and possible tholians siding with them as well. I have to return to vanguard for an emergency council meeting. Hopefully nothing to bad. I will contact yo again if my teams find a defense aginst the weapon.

Soon the denton warps out and makes its way to vanguard leaving the white star fleet at starbase 41 to help in it defense.

As cole meets with some senior members of the council.

Cole: so what the hell is going on back home when i left everything was going as smoothly as could be expected.

Council men naiter: well some of the younger people on the council ( looks down at the floor) and a few of the elder council want to side with the iconians in the coming conflict.

In rage cole slams his fist into his desk sending a resounding clang through the room and leaving a large dent in the metal.

Cole: i have not fought and seen men die so these worthless dogs could destroy everything ive worked for. We will return as planned but i will alert my arc troopers when we yet back we will eliminate the traitors.

The council men nod there consent and depart leaving cole alone. Who again slams both fists into the desk.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Cole: admiral allen i already have people working on the problem but if the iconians have enhanced there weapons we may not be able to fully neutralize the problem. Allen we need more time and more ships. If the iconians have pulled most of the star empire and breen into there camp that is added to the undine and possible tholians siding with them as well. I have to return to vanguard for an emergency council meeting. Hopefully nothing to bad. I will contact yo again if my teams find a defense aginst the weapon.

Soon the denton warps out and makes its way to vanguard leaving the white star fleet at starbase 41 to help in it defense.

As cole meets with some senior members of the council.

Cole: so what the hell is going on back home when i left everything was going as smoothly as could be expected.

Council men naiter: well some of the younger people on the council ( looks down at the floor) and a few of the elder council want to side with the iconians in the coming conflict.

In rage cole slams his fist into his desk sending a resounding clang through the room and leaving a large dent in the metal.

Cole: i have not fought and seen men die so these worthless dogs could destroy everything ive worked for. We will return as planned but i will alert my arc troopers when we yet back we will eliminate the traitors.

The council men nod there consent and depart leaving cole alone. Who again slams both fists into the desk.

Acknowledged Cole.

*Listen to a communication with a team,*

Repair and remove the poison from the air.

Engineering team: Very well sir on it.

*Fleet Admiral Allen and group enter the ruined ops center.*

Admiral Ryan.. Admiral Ryan.. Shout out if you can hear me. I have teams all over the station repairing the place. Medical teams are all around. I am hear to get you off the station before the poison here kills who ever is left.

Admiral Ryan!!

Admiral Ryan respond !!

*Spots Admiral Ryan's group not moving*

This is your commanding officer and you don't have my permission to die lad! Never for a second

*Commander Jane runs over and starts using her medical tricorder and checking them all*

Jane: They are alive sir but we need to move them and Now.

Do it.

Jane: Commander Jane to Odyssey, Medical Emergency direct transport to sick bay have the staff ready.

*They beam up to the vessel.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen taps his combadge*

Admiral Soval can you here me?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    As cole beams dowwn to the high council chamber on vanguard he is flanked by 4 of his personal guards. The chamber which was exploding with noise soon becomes deathly silent as the aura of coles anger can be fealt throughout the chamber.

Cole: look at you all. Hidden in the bowls of our capital ranging on one another. I am out there fighting to stop the very ones you think of joining. Did yo think i would overlook your stupidity and let this pass. We have all sworn an oath to protect the galaxy from evil and help try to mend a wounded galaxy. You plantaly break that oath with trying to side with evil in the flesh. I grew up with most of you i know most of you personally. You would through your lives away to an enemy who wants you to do his dirty work. Do any of you have the courage to try to explaine themselves.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    As cole beams dowwn to the high council chamber on vanguard he is flanked by 4 of his personal guards. The chamber which was exploding with noise soon becomes deathly silent as the aura of coles anger can be fealt throughout the chamber.

Cole: look at you all. Hidden in the bowls of our capital ranging on one another. I am out there fighting to stop the very ones you think of joining. Did yo think i would overlook your stupidity and let this pass. We have all sworn an oath to protect the galaxy from evil and help try to mend a wounded galaxy. You plantaly break that oath with trying to side with evil in the flesh. I grew up with most of you i know most of you personally. You would through your lives away to an enemy who wants you to do his dirty work. Do any of you have the courage to try to explaine themselves.

* This is Fleet Admiral Allen contacting the VGI High Council. I want you to see what you are ready to join, what you want to do. Do you wish to see what such a choice will bring?

*Shows graphic images of the carnage at Starbase 41, dead bodies, just horrible images, wreck ages of ships.*

This is what you will be doing, what you will be promoting and supporting. MURDER. We have a shot to save the galaxy and we need to stand together. NOT turn tail and join the winning side like a bunch of scared little children cowering from a parent. If you do this they will kill you too in time. Not just you but everyone one of your people. We defended against the Iconian vessel making it to the Starbase and we beat back their sycophants. This is war esteemed leaders. You have the choice and the responsibility to save or destroy entire worlds.

They attacked us to get to me, to make sure I am eliminated. The added benefit would have been the destruction of Starbase 41 and much of the Iconian taskforce. Making the galaxy an easy target. They will try again but I can tell you this we will win because they have no compassion towards life, towards freedom, and towards peace. They don't want you they want to use you and get rid of you when you are no longer of any use.

If you choose to help them you will cost us all of our lives. And waste the lives of your people, those of Romulus and Remus, Klingons, and many races of the Federation, and the lives of the people lost at Starbase 41

*shows the images again, of the sick, and of the dying, of the carnage.*

Fleet Admiral Allen out.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Cole just stands in council chamber waiting for a response as the council is filled with murmers. Soon the lights dim and a shadowy figure appears.

Figure : this cole and allen would have you believe we caused this. This could all be avoided had the galaxy simple yielded to our will. This could have been stopped.

Coles arc troopers take a firing stance as the figure appears but are waived off by cole.

Cole: you dare to come here. That will be your last mistake after we have shown everyone the lie you are.

There are some that stir in the council but one young man gets up and walks over to the figure.

Council man terric: if they where so evil would they have come to us for assistance would they not have just out right invaded us and taken what they wanted. I urge the council to ignore the federation and lord coles suggestion and make a move that cole is no longer fit to lead us. We need a new head someone who has spent there whole life here and has not been influinced by the federation. I invoke den sha. On you lord cole to the death.

Coles guards raise there weapons and are once again stopped by cole. Who simply pulls out his samuri style sword and activates his body armor. Terric grabs his iron style sword and begins to head toward cole. The figure in the fore ground produces a wicked smile that cole catches a glimpse of before terric begins his attack.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Cole just stands in council chamber waiting for a response as the council is filled with murmers. Soon the lights dim and a shadowy figure appears.

Figure : this cole and allen would have you believe we caused this. This could all be avoided had the galaxy simple yielded to our will. This could have been stopped.

Coles arc troopers take a firing stance as the figure appears but are waived off by cole.

Cole: you dare to come here. That will be your last mistake after we have shown everyone the lie you are.

There are some that stir in the council but one young man gets up and walks over to the figure.

Council man terric: if they where so evil would they have come to us for assistance would they not have just out right invaded us and taken what they wanted. I urge the council to ignore the federation and lord coles suggestion and make a move that cole is no longer fit to lead us. We need a new head someone who has spent there whole life here and has not been influinced by the federation. I invoke den sha. On you lord cole to the death.

Coles guards raise there weapons and are once again stopped by cole. Who simply pulls out his samuri style sword and activates his body armor. Terric grabs his iron style sword and begins to head toward cole. The figure in the fore ground produces a wicked smile that cole catches a glimpse of before terric begins his attack.

*A being of Species 9042 appears out of the floor rapidly and attacks Terric and finishes him off, revealing his Iconain form.*
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    *The being morphs into A starfleet admiral and begins speaking to the council pointing at the dead Iconian on the ground.*

This being is your enemy our enemy. They infiltrate at attempt to persuade like the human fallen deity Lucifer. They are meant to be convincing but they are ultimately false prophets and use deciet. This is not a lie, and I will reveal to you the the truth.

*It begins to reveal the intentions of the Iconian and its mission to the entire council. *

*When it finishes it it turns away and encases the dead Iconian in a mysterious transparent casing*

To keep this being from spreading its filth. Take a good look at this being

* Shows the dead Iconian*

Cole the floor is yours we must allow allies to study this. The council won't turn on us now that they see they have been duped.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Occ. Thanks but you just ruined what i had planned lol now i have to rethink how im going to do this.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Occ. Thanks but you just ruined what i had planned lol now i have to rethink how im going to do this.

OOC oops. sorry about that... Bad week. TRIBBLE.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    OOC oops. sorry about that... Bad week. TRIBBLE.

ooc: its ok ill rethink what i was going to post and have it ready tomorrow afternoon
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    ooc: its ok ill rethink what i was going to post and have it ready tomorrow afternoon

OOC: Alright. I just need a break. Just a lot of stuff frying my nerves.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

OOC: ROFLMAO!

Did it by any chance involve Terric killing you and your men having to fight the Iconians AND their own people? Or something to that effect.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Acknowledged Cole.

*Listen to a communication with a team,*

Repair and remove the poison from the air.

Engineering team: Very well sir on it.

*Fleet Admiral Allen and group enter the ruined ops center.*

Admiral Ryan.. Admiral Ryan.. Shout out if you can hear me. I have teams all over the station repairing the place. Medical teams are all around. I am hear to get you off the station before the poison here kills who ever is left.

Admiral Ryan!!

Admiral Ryan respond !!

*Spots Admiral Ryan's group not moving*

This is your commanding officer and you don't have my permission to die lad! Never for a second

*Commander Jane runs over and starts using her medical tricorder and checking them all*

Jane: They are alive sir but we need to move them and Now.

Do it.

Jane: Commander Jane to Odyssey, Medical Emergency direct transport to sick bay have the staff ready.

*They beam up to the vessel.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen taps his combadge*

Admiral Soval can you here me?

*Taps Combadge*

Soval: Soval here, Admiral. We've located another group of survivors in Stellar Cartography. We've begun to evacuate them. Out of 200 personnel we've found so far, only 75 are still alive. My Chief Engineer reports that the damage to the Base won't be repairable without the U.S.S. Montgomery Scott's assistance. Unfortunately, she's with Battle Group Omega in Cestus Sector.

Did you find Admiral Allington?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Taps Combadge*

Soval: Soval here, Admiral. We've located another group of survivors in Stellar Cartography. We've begun to evacuate them. Out of 200 personnel we've found so far, only 75 are still alive. My Chief Engineer reports that the damage to the Base won't be repairable without the U.S.S. Montgomery Scott's assistance. Unfortunately, she's with Battle Group Omega in Cestus Sector.

Did you find Admiral Allington?

Not as of yet Admiral Soval. I might be able to incorporate technology we have been pioneering on the USS Odyssey given that we have the man power and time. Both of those are quite low as of late. I have security teams and medical teams combing through the station. We have located about 37 survivors and many KIA's. Many of which are ... you don't wanna know.

... Damn it... They came to kill me but killed others instead... damn!!!

*kicks a chunk of debris.*

Son of a ... How blood thirsty do they wanna be? How much longer can we take this without becoming as bad as they are....

*Allen calms down enough to compose himself.*

We will compile a list of the dead and recover what we can. I will see if I can do something to speed up sealing the hull breaches. Also I want a Starfleet Core of Engineers on the Breen vessel. This is the last time they use that weapon on us.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    After spending almost a full day in the council cole soon leaves flamked by his guards. He makes his way to his ship and hails allen.

Cole: allen as of 2 hours ago the vgi officially declared war on the iconians and all there allies in the quadrant. We have already lauunched an attack on the breen and are getting ready to attack the tholians who we believe are working with them. Im also sending the hermis to sb 41. Its our best eng and science ship.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    After spending almost a full day in the council cole soon leaves flamked by his guards. He makes his way to his ship and hails allen.

Cole: allen as of 2 hours ago the vgi officially declared war on the iconians and all there allies in the quadrant. We have already lauunched an attack on the breen and are getting ready to attack the tholians who we believe are working with them. Im also sending the hermis to sb 41. Its our best eng and science ship.

Acknowledged Cole and I do apologize for the interruption at the meeting. I had a feeling something was up and it just did not feel right. We do have a Breen vessel we are studying here at Starbase 41.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Acknowledged Cole and I do apologize for the interruption at the meeting. I had a feeling something was up and it just did not feel right. We do have a Breen vessel we are studying here at Starbase 41.

It is of no worry allen. My ships will be ready to attack within a few hours. I will suggest we secure the planet iconia at any cost. If you cannot for political reasons i can.