What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GM/ Customer Service/ Billing Support and Tickets

Comments

• Options
    midknight3376midknight3376 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok I know the Devs don't seem to listen to players who don't pay to play but here goes anyway.First, even if I were paying to play the game after this last update I'd quit paying and quit playing one of my characters lost over 90k life time fleet credit and I submitted a bug report as well as a ticket in game (both were done day before yesterday) and I still have not heard back from the GMs or any other person with authority on the matter. Then to day I notice that if you're not lvl 50 it doesn't matter how many omega marks you earn you can't access them. So why bother with stf's they're not that important (yes that was sarcasim) you only do them 10 or 15 times a day for the hell of it not because you want the gear or anything. Nha the Mk x - Mk XII equipment isn't that important to anyone (yes that was all sarcasim). But like I said at the beginning of this reply I really don't expect any kind of response because I quit believing the fairy tale that Devs actually got threw the replies and that they all matter they don't matter the devs never check they just expect you to check what they post.
  • Options
    archanarchistarchanarchist Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    as far as i can tell tickets have been disabled ive sent about 5 on the bugged station personle oficer on starbase, they seem to never make it into there system ive submited requests for gm help(lifer) so i can atleast tell my now 300 man fleet(was almost 500 a month or so back) that 1 day they might try to fix our starbase... no response. i thought i was guarenteed ongoing live suport, at atleast some hr of the day, im on 12-16hrs a day not like they dont have time to get to me, if not for me then for the 100 or so acounts that havnt quit from fleet yet. atm if it wasnt for the stupid costs wed probly of made a new starbase as it is were permantly at teir 3 it seems and theres less of us by the day, the claim that u fixed it and didnt cause about 10 mates to rage quit, so plz dont just say its fixed again make sure its fixed or have common curtisy to tell us to go stuff ourselfs.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    as far as i can tell tickets have been disabled ive sent about 5 on the bugged station personle oficer on starbase, they seem to never make it into there system ive submited requests for gm help(lifer) so i can atleast tell my now 300 man fleet(was almost 500 a month or so back) that 1 day they might try to fix our starbase... no response. i thought i was guarenteed ongoing live suport, at atleast some hr of the day, im on 12-16hrs a day not like they dont have time to get to me, if not for me then for the 100 or so acounts that havnt quit from fleet yet. atm if it wasnt for the stupid costs wed probly of made a new starbase as it is were permantly at teir 3 it seems and theres less of us by the day, the claim that u fixed it and didnt cause about 10 mates to rage quit, so plz dont just say its fixed again make sure its fixed or have common curtisy to tell us to go stuff ourselfs.

1. Holy wall of misspelled text. My spell checker is having a fit of red squiggly lines just from quoting your post.

2. Really? Um...news flash for you--PWE has NEVER had live GM support. Ever. Any and all GM requests are routed through the ticketing system, and that takes anywhere from 2-5 business days for a response. Neither the amount of money you spend nor the amount of time you spend in the game changes that. AFAIK, even before the merger Cryptic never had live support of any kind. So I really don't know where you're getting your information from, but you sound really, REALLY entitled--and that attitude isn't going to fix a thing.

Quoted from Bluegeek's post a few posts above that brick:
    This thread is not an appropriate place to post about in-game issues; it is not the ticket system and you shouldn't expect to get any support by posting here. Neither GM's nor Customer Support nor Devs are looking at this thread. The only people looking here are Moderators and we can't help you.

If you're looking for unofficial technical support, or wish to post about a bug, there are other forums set aside for that.

If you have an issue for which you need customer support, you should submit a ticket via the support website at https://support.perfectworld.com or send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • Options
    archanarchistarchanarchist Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    2. Really? Um...news flash for you--PWE has NEVER had live GM support. Ever. Any and all GM requests are routed through the ticketing system, and that takes anywhere from 2-5 business days for a response. Neither the amount of money you spend nor the amount of time you spend in the game changes that. AFAIK, even before the merger Cryptic never had live support of any kind. So I really don't know where you're getting your information from, but you sound really, REALLY entitled--and that attitude isn't going to fix a thing.

lol well actualy when i bought life it had live ingame support included as part of my purchase i just went and looked and its not listed anymore but i belive if it was offered at time of purchase thats a binding contract i may be wrong probly am not sure on US law.

my point was theres no tickets for anything anymore go look em up its empty

and they did used to have live suport i used it a number of times usualy i got told sorry we cant help u but atleast i got that

try submiting a bug yourself watch the id tag come up then go and try to view it and youll see what i mean about them turning off support

my champions online life still comes with live ingame support they just pulled it sometime recently for sto.
    unfortunately they cant do squat for my sto issues
  • Options
    n0vastaronen0vastarone Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Because I get constant redirecting loops and other such bullhonkery with this woefully terrible service. I am trying to help a friend get in touch with customer support due to a locked account from before this horrible merge.

Is there a support number they can call? I can't find anything anywhere....or maybe a link to live customer support of some kind?
    4h4uFix.pngJoin Date. Dec 2007
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm not sure what your friend's problem is, but mine was the fact they didn't smoothly link accounts from cryptic to pwe. I found a phone number for them and I won't post it here, I'll just say use whitepages.com and look for perfect world in san francisco. The on caviat is, they won't answer, it goes right to voice mail and there is no customer support number.

I finally was able to make a pwe account, it wouldn't let me because, naturally, i wanted to use my cryptic name and log in. After navigating the site, and it's worse than going around the cape in a sailing ship during storm season, I was able to set things up and, wonder of wonders, actually logged into my own original account.

note to PWE: You guys really need to set up a smoother and more intuitive way to do this, because this was a horrible experience and your web site just sends your customers into an endless death spiraling loop that can only be compared to Catch 22.

There SHOULD be a customer support number because using your site is horrible and certain to drive away customers that just might want to spend money.

Edit: I then made sure to send myself an email with my new PWE log in name, pw and forum handle. I suggest you do the same.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2012
    There is not a customer service number, it is billing only. They are not able to assist with customer service issues and if you call billing, they will not be able to assist you with matters outside of billing (e.g. Zen purchases, subscriptions, and other billing related aspects) -- account linking does not fall under this. You must file a ticket (support.perfectworld.com) or email directly (if you are getting a redirect using the support page): customerservice@perfectworld.com -- there is NO customer service support available over the phone.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    richarddoverricharddover Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    For the past several days the PWE support page has been unavailable to me. I keep getting constant redirect loops. I've tried several browsers, and I've tried blocking/allowing all (third party) cookies. Nothing seems to work.

Anyone else having this problem?

As is right now, support can ONLY be reached by e-mail, since the in-game tickets vanish into the abyss.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2012
    If you are experiencing this loop, please email directly for support: customerservice@perfectworld.com

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Ta, Brandon. I did, and received the usual receive confirmation.

I just wanted to know if there was anyone else having this issue, or if I was just a **** who had forgotten to add/remove a check somewhere in my settings. ;)
  • Options
    voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This is a VERY long outstanding problem that has been reported many times, but that they have never confirmed that they have received anything about it let alone that there are going to ever fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    travelingmastertravelingmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    voicesdark wrote: »
    This is a VERY long outstanding problem that has been reported many times, but that they have never confirmed that they have received anything about it let alone that there are going to ever fix it.

Yeah, this has been a problem ever since we switched over to these new forums back in June.
    My PvP toon is Krov, of The House of Snoo. Beware of my Hegh'ta of doom.
  • Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I still have an outstanding payment problem, the site wont accept my card, when I tried getting a site support ticket it just refused to load for me. This was several weeks ago.

Kinda sad really, it's almost as if they don't want my money despite my rampant attempts to get help!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Very weird, since I actually have been able to use the support page between June and a few days ago. Just all of a sudden... poof... kaput.
  • Options
    icenemzicenemz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello Captain!

At this time, you may only post replies to threads that have already been created. After a certain amount of time has passed since your registration date, you will be able to create new threads in forums that allow it.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Community Team

LOL so much for paying.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    So, after mailing support that I cannot load the support page due to the redirect loop. they respond that I should submit a bug report.
    This may be done by selecting 'Bug Report' from the list of available help options

Can someone here verify that e-mails are actually read before being brushed off with a default reply?
  • Options
    darimunddarimund Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lmao. good job cryptic. quality support as always.
  • Options
    allfather777allfather777 Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    hi Sir, :D

Can I please Have the @mail of Customer Service of STO ?

Thx in advance for your answers ! :)

Allfather :D
    Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    If you have an issue for which you need customer support, you should submit a ticket via the support website at https://support.perfectworld.com or send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com.
  • Options
    harlequinn13harlequinn13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    STO customer support is the worst in any MMO ever. I have emailed to report problems such as not being able to post new threads despite having a STO account for 2 years (I guess that's what you get with "Perfect" world) I submit support tickets in-game yet these never get replies and are instead deleted as they do not show up in my ticket history. Also, is the redirect loop with support purely a Chrome problem or the website?
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Also, is the redirect loop with support purely a Chrome problem or the website?

Neither; try clearing your cache and see if that helps. I use Chrome and I don't have the loop problem, and some people who do have it use IE, or so I've heard.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • Options
    dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How am I supposed to report inappropriate/vulgar behavior or names if censoring filter does not allow me to quote them?

I can understand that GMs don't want read such things sending at their address but in other situations it often make difficulty to show whole problem.
  • Options
    logicalspocklogicalspock Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think when you report someone, it takes a screen shot and sends logs.

Plus, it is not like you have to quote the text to describe the problem.

The game has a profanity/vulgarity/obscenity filter for a reason. If you turn it off, you should not complain about the results.

But if someone is persistently harassing you or other players, especially racially or sexually, yeah, you should report it.

Just describe the problem. The constabulary probably get a record of the chat logs sent with the report.
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,866 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    STO customer support is the worst in any MMO ever. I have emailed to report problems such as not being able to post new threads despite having a STO account for 2 years (I guess that's what you get with "Perfect" world) I submit support tickets in-game yet these never get replies and are instead deleted as they do not show up in my ticket history. Also, is the redirect loop with support purely a Chrome problem or the website?

Try the PWE CS website to support page instead of "in game" https://my.perfectworld.com/

I always get my questions answered by STO via website. Check periodically for answers using the website as well. Other MMOs are horrible compared to STO...not bad here if you use the proper routes :cool:
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    hal8472hal8472 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I, for one am extremely disappointed with how poorly my tickets have been handled. First of all you wait a week for a response. When you get a response it's not helpful, and then they close the ticket. There is no ownership of the problem. (one even said to try the forums)

I enjoy the gameplay. Frankly though I never had these sorts of UI problems when playing ********. Right now though I have a Reputation Active project which I can't add security duty officers (despite having them), & can't drop so is stuck for all eternity. I am tier 5 so not really a big deal. But it's upsetting that I put in a ticket and get told it's something new and I should submit a bug report. I also know it's not new as the same thing happened on a fleet project but I don't know how that was resolved. It's that the ticket gets closed without helping the person that really burns me up.

HAL
  • Options
    artanisenartanisen Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Not exactly sure where to post this type of issue.

I am being ignored by customer support...

i reported an issue with leadership trait, and they told me to
    put in a bug report, which i obviously did, the ingame report bug feature
    isn't working and there is no option to put in a bug report ticket
    on the web site under support.

i called them lazy and incompetent for not forwarding the information.
    now i am being ignored.

kinda funny leadership trait been broken along time, kinda figure they would
    want to fix it, and yet they want to be a troll about it.
  • Options
    hal8472hal8472 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello Captain!

At this time, you may only post replies to threads that have already been created. After a certain amount of time has passed since your registration date, you will be able to create new threads in forums that allow it.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Community Team

I have been playing STO for 4 months now. Now that I have a question I would like to ask in the forum I am being told that I have to wait for however long before I can even post my question online. This is very upsetting. What a horrible welcome.

HAL
  • Options
    emperorwayne1emperorwayne1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have several issues. The first being that I cannot see my submitted tickets in game, I also cannot search topics for bugs or tickets or issues or anything. Also, I want to know why I've killed 274 enemies this morning and not a single Dominion Lock Box has dropped.
    If its working in the players favour - "This isn't working as intended. We're going to remove this from the game. You're not playing as we intended."
    If its working in the games favour - "We have too much on our plate to fix this/Working as intended."
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have several issues. The first being that I cannot see my submitted tickets in game, I also cannot search topics for bugs or tickets or issues or anything. Also, I want to know why I've killed 274 enemies this morning and not a single Dominion Lock Box has dropped.

Most people, Including me, would be happy about your "issue", but the drops of items are "random"... so technically what you are experiencing is perfectly normal.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    antonomonantonomon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Why oh god why does it take forever for a gm to answer a flamin' ticket, i posted my first ticket 5 days ago and still no bloomin' answer.

All i want is to find out why i had to change my character name, cause i know i didn't pay to change it as i did not have enough Zen for that, so some idiot obviously made me change the name for no apparent reason and now i want it back again!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.