test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cardassian Jevonite Order

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    IF GAME PLAY INFO LEADS TO ACTUAL STO GAME

A former Obsidian Order member (my character) successfully infilitrated a Tal Shiar intelligence base and discoved an interesting little tidbit.

The intelligence reported that leaders of the True Way met with members of Sela's cabinet to discuss an alliance. The meeting took place in the bad lands. IF 1. This materializes AND 2. Cryptic found a plausable way to connect our distant cultures together.

We could see a Cardassian/Romulan/Reman/Jem Hadar/Breen faction.
    edited February 2012
    Quality over Quantity that is as true with the Jevonite Order as it is with the Galor Cruiser.
    edited February 2012
    The call to freedom rings loud throughout Cardassia
    The heart burns like a sun for our people to return to our place amongst the stars.

We welcome our newest member Aximand Kallor to the Jevonite Order; He will play a vital role in the independence of Cardassia.
    edited February 2012
    Quality over Quantity that is as true with the Jevonite Order as it is with the Galor Cruiser.

yeah that's a tight ship , so were's the baR < > ?
    edited February 2012
    yeah that's a tight ship , so were's the baR < > ?

Under a console, in the Ready Room, the Mess Hall, the Holodeck, the Cargo Bay, The shuttle Craft, next to the Warp Drive....Just open your eyes and you'll find a fine bottle of Kanar. :D
    edited February 2012
    I think eventually you will be able to play in a cardassian faction but when lol ..

alot of ppl say *neveRRR* but they said the same thing about interior's as well and we have them .

im looking forword to playing in a civilian faction myself , would be nice to play the maQie , they were all working outside the law and no friendly faction's to help them .

someone told me next yr they will have the romulan faction playable ?
    we had some romulan fleet's on here at one time didnt we ?

ohh yh , friendly bump !
    edited February 2012
    I think eventually you will be able to play in a cardassian faction but when lol ..

alot of ppl say *neveRRR* but they said the same thing about interior's as well and we have them .

im looking forword to playing in a civilian faction myself , would be nice to play the maQie , they were all working outside the law and no friendly faction's to help them .

someone told me next yr they will have the romulan faction playable ?
    we had some romulan fleet's on here at one time didnt we ?

ohh yh , friendly bump !

At this point, I wouldnt count of seeing the Romulans being much more than a mini faction....same with Cardassians.

I'd take a mini faction over nothing though. I wish they would just have the Federation integrate the Cardassian Defense Forces and Cardassia into the Federation so then there'd be reasonable justification for Cardassian unis and ships being usable...would be just like the Vulcan ships, Bajoran clothes...dont lead us on Cryptic just give us something.
    edited February 2012
    I believe that now that Cryptic has introduced Galors into both factions (UFP and KDF) there won't be an actual Cardassian faction. I think the development team will make Cardassians playable via the C-Store and keep Cardassian ships in both factions.

I guess that is all we can really ask for. Its bad when a Ferengi is more popular....and to think that we will have to serve next to Bajorans. :eek:
    edited February 2012
    When the rains come crashing down

The heat becomes too much

The crowd seems to close in around you

The Jevonite Order is there

We are proud to once again welcome one of the brave and strong to the ranks of Cardassia.

We welcome Vikingi (character name being created) to the Jevonite Order. This fine warrior will streak through the Galaxy like a storm making our enemies quake in the shadows of Cardassia.
    edited February 2012
    DISTRESS CALL TO ALL JEVONITE ORDER MEMBERS

KEEP AN EYE OUT ON THE TEN FORWARD FORUM

If the thread 21 Phasers posted by Leviathan99

drops from the top spot, it is requested that all Jevonites bump his memory back to the top.

Thank You Brothers

We shall serve as Cardassians with honor and brotherhood.
    edited February 2012
    order members meet at Earth Space Dock so we can connect.
    edited February 2012
    question for you

I want to start doing the research & development part of the game , i think they call it crafting but not sure

seem's you have to have research point's and i cant seem to find any :D lol .. i checked my duty officer overview and no slot for research there , it's not in my charactor statis or profiler ?

ii completed the alfa memory mission , i might need to take it again IDK i think i defenatly missed something .
    edited February 2012
    Hello there I play a Cardassian and am looking to join a fleet that members actually play and rp a bit. :) my char name is Prelan. not sure what all I need to do to join but im looking for other cardassians to game with :)
    edited February 2012
    Then I welcome you brother to the Jevonite Order. Once again the ranks of proud and brave Cardassian patriots grows in the name of freedom.
    edited February 2012
    Directive for all new members

Please go to the fleet page (website on my sig) and apply, I'll accept when I return from work. I'd like to get everyone's character@account and rank/lvl and sector you're in.

We should be able to add each other as friends. We need one more to be able to create the fleet in game.

To all proud Cardassians, Welcome

Also, there is an RP in the Ten Forward "Alterior Motives" (yes i misspelled it, not easy seeing keys in the dark) feel free to join.

Also, there is no current RP in the fleet page, due to no activity until the past three days. I'll be starting one on Saturday for the fleet specific.
    edited February 2012
    NitroNdj wrote: »
    Hello there I play a Cardassian and am looking to join a fleet that members actually play and rp a bit. :) my char name is Prelan. not sure what all I need to do to join but im looking for other cardassians to game with :)

And you have found them brother. There are a few in other fleets but very rare. A few independents, but as the call to freedom continues to ring many will join. We begin again after the originals left for the other game (SWTOR).
    edited February 2012
    Thank you fellow brother it is a honor to serve you in this glorious endever. (once i can get into game ill try and join the fleet stupid patches)
    edited February 2012
    I have just filled out a application to join also
    edited February 2012
    The Jevonite Order once again Welcomes a new member to the list of Cardassian Patriots. Robert DeWinter bound by blood has stepped forward to answer the call of freedom.

Robert is one of the original Cardassians from the original foundation and his return will help solidify the movement to break the collar of the Federation Tyrants.

Welcome back brother (cardassianvole) to the Order.
    edited February 2012
    It is time to defend the name of Cardassians

There are many in the galaxy (STO reality) who call our people terrorists; call the True Way a terrorist Organization. YET there is no evidence to condemn this group. The only violation committed by the True Way is to refuse to allow Cardassian ships to be scuttled.

Remember that the treaty of 2385 agreed upon by both the Federation and Cardassians was that
    1. Cardassians would dismantle their warships so they could no longer conduct wars, however were allowed to commission a small defense force with Hideki Fighters.

2. In return for Cardassia's dismantlement, FEDERATION Agreed to defend Cardassian borders and space.

DEVOS II The Federation failed to fulfill their responsibilities thus voiding the agreement, which exonerates the True Way and allows them to once again maintain their fleet of ships. This is not a terroristic act.

Gul Madred hired former military Soldiers to work at a mining operation; this is not illegal and if the Galors are primarilly used as transports so be it.

The Jevonite Order broke away from the True Way because of philisophical differences. We agree a civilian Government in the form of the Detapa Council should lead Cardassia, however we believe strong leaders should be in that council and should NOT be influenced by external forces (The Federation always getting their noses in everyone's business). We don't need their morality nor do we seek their friendship.

What makes us different than the True Way; They believe that the only way for Cardassia to ensure a free and independent Cardassia is by returning to a military leadership strong enough to maintain discipline and structure with a philosophy of taking care of our own.

There is no evidence that implicates the True Way in violent acts, no violence against civilians, and no attempted invasions. The Federation calls them terrorists because the philosophy doesn't conform to the Federation's. This is not terrorism.

The Federation has detained Gul Madred with no evidence of violent actions; Madred is a political prisoner because he will not conform and roll over for the Federation. All Cardassians should stand up and demand Gul Madred's release and the expultion of all Federation citizens from Cardassian space.
    edited February 2012
    Here here. Raises his glass. Well spoken brother.
    edited February 2012
    When new players are seeking an active fleet each has their own set of goals in what they want out of a fleet.

1. The large fleets will promote that they support members spread throughout multiple time zones, support voice chat, and much more.

2. Gaming Fleets will promote support in multiple gaming communities.

and each to a certain extent may be just what a player wants, but it DOESN'T mean one fleet is better than another. It means it is better suited for certain aspects which players may be seeking.

There are a large number of small and new fleets with good leadership, a sound base, more casual than others, and in some cases more active than the larger fleets.

The Jevonite Order is very small, but we are casual and willing to work with others. We don't care about experience level although we ask lvl/rank to better support you with our various characters.

We are true fans of Cardassians and try to show the views and opinions of what a minority group would convey within a large community. The popular perceptions are based off of a Federation view, but no voice speaks of how a Cardassian would view the same topic.

We invite all new members seeking a home to visit our site and speak with our members then judge whether this is a fit for you. We welcome all.
    edited February 2012
    The Jevonite Order is actively recruiting

A small, brother/sisterhood not a group about numbers.

We are mature, but casual. We understand RL obligations and don't kick out our own if you can't be on for a while. (to leave the order would need a request via pm)

WE ARE THE LONE ALL CARDASSIAN FLEET IN STO.

PvP, PvE, RP, STF balanced; play what you like and don't be forced into things you don't.

We enjoy building character stories and bios

We enjoy teaming with others

If you are a fan of Cardassia and seek the opportunity to build upon a very vague culture through stories, if you seek looking at the STO storylines in a different view than your own....We offer that rather than the standard line of the major factions.

We invite those who wish to explore unknown and never before attempted aspects of an unpopular species and try to relate to their plight.

Visit our fleet site, see if this is for you, and always know you will be welcomed.
    edited February 2012
    SUNDAY IN GAME MEETING AT EARTH SPACE DOCK 0800 (HI TIME), 1100 (CALIF. TIME), 1400 EST. (SUN 20 FEB) WE NEED ALL MEMBERS AVAILABLE.

I now have a 13% chance of getting a Galor (got a gold box finally). :D
    edited February 2012
    Due to RL commitment of one of our Brothers,

We will postone the in game meeting/gatheing until Monday. 1900 (GMT +1), 1300 EST, 1100 CA time, and 0800 HI time.
    edited February 2012
    I will try and make it there. do we have enough to make a fleet now?
    edited February 2012
    NitroNdj wrote: »
    I will try and make it there. do we have enough to make a fleet now?

We have just enough which means if someone is unable to make the meeting, we need to know.

On a good note, I finally made Jagul lvl today. (still no Galor though)
    edited February 2012
    Jevonite Order is actively recruiting

We are the only all CARDASSIAN in STO

We are PvP, PvE, RP, and STF balanced

We are small and casual group which are fans of Cardassians

We are dual faction (play in UFP and KDF)

Visit our site and see if it is what you are looking for. All Cardassian fans are welcomed.
    edited February 2012
    TO ALL CARDASSIAN FANS SEEKING A FAMILY

The call to freedom rings like a cannon, independence is our calling

The JEVONITE ORDER answers that call

We are an ALL CARDASSIAN Fleet
    We are small and casual
    We are PvP, PvE, RP, and STF balanced
    We promote character development through bios and short stories
    We are willing to team with individuals whether in our fleet, another fleet, or no fleet at all.
    We are dual faction players in both UFP and KDF factions

Answer the calling, step forward and make your place in Cardassian lore
    Lead the rebuilding efforts of a great culture
    Reclaim our birthright within the Quadrant

Become one of

THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE CARDASSIANS
    edited February 2012
    The Jevonite Order is actively recruiting

You will not see us on threads where people are seeking fleets. There are very few Cardassian fans and I'm sure they will seek us out.

We are THE ONLY ALL CARDASSIAN FLEET
    We are dual faction so you can fly in the UFP or KDF
    We are mature, but casual. We all have jobs and understand that RL takes precedence.
    We are more than a fleet, we are family
    We are PvP, PvE, RP, STF balanced; participate in what you enjoy and don't let others pressure you into something you don't.
    We are a small fleet at the moment; as a specific species fleet especially one which is not popular we doubt we will grow quickly or very large.

But, if you believe that you can meet the challenges; that you can endure through the hard times, patient enough to wait for Cryptic's verdict of Cardassia, and determined to make an independent Cardassia

You can become one of THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE CARDASSIANS