test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

700 Day Android

Comments

• bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    NOW I have a compelling reason to sub to 700.

Thanks, Cryptic and Jesse!
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    I'm going to hang around New Romulus to see all the Female Android names

Get ready for some EDI, Rommie, Cameron, Caprica-Six, Melfina, Androids18, Sgt. Eve Edison, Gypsy, KOS-MOS, Roll, EVE, Fembots, Maria, and many more famous female robot names to grace STO. :cool:
    Don't forget Cherry :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • eagledracoeagledraco Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    THANK YOU JESUS! (And Jesse! :P)
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to hang around New Romulus to see all the Female Android names

Get ready for some EDI, Rommie, Cameron, Caprica-Six, Melfina, Androids18, Sgt. Eve Edison, Gypsy, KOS-MOS, Roll, EVE, Fembots, Maria, and many more famous female robot names to grace STO. :cool:

And of course we can't forget Six (pictured bottom).
  • syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You know, I could close this thread right now, and you'd never reach 1,000! MWAHAHAHAHAHA, the power!

:)
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That would just be mean...
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    edited January 2013
    ...so I'm gonna.... (let a Dev post) :P
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
  • jheinigjheinig Member Posts: 364 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2013
    We're debating the possibility of adding this feature to the cross-faction BOFFs as well (that is, you could dismiss your current very rare cross-faction BOFF from Diplomacy/Marauding, and claim a different one). This would let you dismiss a very rare cross-faction BOFF that you didn't really want and pick a different one instead; it would not affect the early common (white quality) cross-faction BOFFs that you may have gotten waaaay back when Diplomacy first premiered (and if you dismissed one of those, you would not be able to replace it).
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    You know, I could close this thread right now, and you'd never reach 1,000! MWAHAHAHAHAHA, the power!

This would have been even more sinister if you had waited to post #999 to say it. :P
    edited January 2013
    Yaaay... A Dev posts at 1000 !!!
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    ...so I'm gonna....

HAHA! Trolled by the Dev :P Sending him an infraction now :P

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited January 2013
    HAHA! Trolled by the Dev :P Sending him an infraction now :P

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I purposely set it up for him. :P

Ya, that's it... that's what I did....

<snicker>
    edited January 2013
    jheinig wrote: »
    We're debating the possibility of adding this feature to the cross-faction BOFFs as well (that is, you could dismiss your current very rare cross-faction BOFF from Diplomacy/Marauding, and claim a different one). This would let you dismiss a very rare cross-faction BOFF that you didn't really want and pick a different one instead; it would not affect the early common (white quality) cross-faction BOFFs that you may have gotten waaaay back when Diplomacy first premiered (and if you dismissed one of those, you would not be able to replace it).

That was sooo long ago, I don't even remember which one I picked ...

I also think it was the second toon I created... I'll have to go check that out. :)
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    I purposely set it up for him. :P

Ya, that's it... that's what I did....

<snicker>

That's what i like to call perfect timing .
    GwaoHAD.png
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    were do you even get diplomacy/marauding boffs anymore?
  • jheinigjheinig Member Posts: 364 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2013

Feds:
    If you reach commendation rank 4 Diplomacy, see Jiro Sugihara in Admiral Quinn's office on Earth Spacedock to pick a cross-faction BOFF.

KE:
    If you reach commendation rank 4 Marauding, see marauder Kazgurr in the barracks on Qo'nos to pick a cross-faction BOFF.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This would be cool!
    I think you go to Jiro in the Admiral's office on ESD... ??? Meh, I'm not sure, it's been so long for me, too! :D

Oh, and Happy 1,000 Post Thread!

:cool:

Edit: Man, oh, man, Jesse is on the ball today, got the 1k Post, and he ninja'd me for Drunk's answer.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

For Feds, I think its the Ambassador in Admiral Quinn's office at ESD.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
    edited January 2013
    That's what i like to call perfect timing .

Heh...

After watching that...

... I feel like the Wicked Witch of the West after Dorothy got the Ruby Slippers. :P
  • daytonamaxdaytonamax Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Feds:
    If you reach commendation rank 4 Diplomacy, see Jiro Sugihara in Admiral Quinn's office on Earth Spacedock to pick a cross-faction BOFF.

KE:
    If you reach commendation rank 4 Marauding, see marauder Kazgurr in the barracks on Qo'nos to pick a cross-faction BOFF.

Ok, now when will the KDF cross faction boff be customizable like the Fed one is?
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    KE:
    And be prepared to rage due to inability to customize their looks. At all.
    PyKDqad.jpg
    edited January 2013
    suaveks wrote: »
    And be prepared to rage due to inability to customize their looks. At all.

I smell another thread :D
    GwaoHAD.png
    edited January 2013
    I smell another thread :D

Been there..., Archived That...

:cool:
    edited January 2013
    I'm surprised they never added female Androids at the start....If fact I'm surprised Data was not a woman....I mean we all know why nerds really want to build robots for;)

Here's a hint It's the same thing we want to do to green aliens when they come:D
    GwaoHAD.png
    edited January 2013
    I'm surprised they never added female Androids at the start....If fact I'm surprised Data was not a woman....I mean we all know why nerds really want to build robots for;)

Here's a hint It's the same thing we want to do to green aliens when they come:D

There's just soooo many places I want to go with that...

But I'll settle for this question...

Don't you have that last part reversed?

I guess it depends on whether we're talking Martians or Orions.

Either way, PAUL gets the point.

<chuckle>
  • mikeward1701mikeward1701 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Safety nets are always good :)

Would you also please consider adding this for the Veteran Bridge Officers introduced with Season 5? :)
    Fleet Admiral Ward
    Commander, Starfleet Corps of Engineers • 7th Fleet
    Commanding Officer, U.S.S. HEART OF OAK • NX-1759-B • Odyssey class Star Cruiser ( Lexington Tactical Configuration)
    )
    (Steam - feel free to follow/friend me : )
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Feds:

KE:

For the KDF they seem to be the only special boff that we KDF players can actually train the marauding doffs you can't put skill points into them anymore.
  • direphoenixdirephoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Any chance this could be applied to the [Very Rare] "I had far too many marks/emblems before the Dilithium Conversion" Veteran BOffs (which btw register as [Uncommon] BOffs when commissioned)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Feds:

KE:

cool thanks, been rank 4 a wile and want even sure where to start looking for the right contacts. been at least a year since i talked to ether i think lol
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Oh... that would be nice. But I would really like some way to get more than one. Part of some kind of future KDF/Starfleet reputation perhaps?