Install Arc
Options

STO Season 4 - FAQ and Known Issues Update

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Not sure if your aware of this, but there are certain planetside maps that have NPC either spawn of fall beneath the ground of the map. This makes Bridge Officers beam below the surface, and enemies shoot through the ground. This happened to me in both B'Tran on Tribble and Delta Volanis on Holodeck. Each time, if I couldn't find the bridge officers, it was a sure sign that some NPCs would be beneath the surface.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    mvs5191 wrote: »
    The same thing happens with Intrepids and Ablative Armor. Anytime you zone into a PvP map, your Armor is visually up (though the ability itself is not active). This is does not correct itself on respawn, and only effects PvP maps.

Same happens to me with my borg tech on my Galaxy Refit :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Missions in the B'Tran Cluster (VA) are sometimes not crediting towards "Chart the B'Tran Cluster (Daily)". I annihilated six Borg squadrons but the ticker did not go up from 0/3 to 1/3.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    July 8 - 5:15pm update: We have some fixes going to Tribble to correct the corruption issues in your Foundry projects. We will be testing republish and once everything looks good, we will turn mission play back on and then ensure editing is working properly and turn that on too.

I've posted over in the Foundry threads but would like to chime in that if my missions carry these bugs, could my name be removed from them?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Could we get an update?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    everytime i press a button,s 1, 2, 3 ect... ect... all the way to 0 (which are my weapons) they vanish until i press again (i know that your saying don't sound bad or just use autofire) i don't like useing autofire i like 2 do something but don't like having to press my weapon twice. I've reported it no reply and even got a new ship and its still the same.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    bittercold wrote: »
    Another issue I have is I have a new klingon gorn toon that I created before season 4. Now he has only one mission available and can't get into the sparring area. He can only explore the onga nebula. Wish I could pick up missions so I could actually level him.

your not alone. I had this issue with 2 of my KDFs. find someone to give you ""Lighting" and "Leading the way.""
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    nPoon wrote:
    Not sure if your aware of this, but there are certain planetside maps that have NPC either spawn of fall beneath the ground of the map. This makes Bridge Officers beam below the surface, and enemies shoot through the ground. This happened to me in both B'Tran on Tribble and Delta Volanis on Holodeck. Each time, if I couldn't find the bridge officers, it was a sure sign that some NPCs would be beneath the surface.

Some Anomolies are still underneath the ground and I ran into 1 NPC i needed to kill but he was below a building
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    your not alone. I had this issue with 2 of my KDFs. find someone to give you ""Lighting" and "Leading the way.""

Same here. Couldn't get back to that area.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Since yesterday.....messed up keybinds.....press 1 key and activate 3 skills on 3 different bars.:(
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Thank you everyone for the comments and issue reports. We are continuing to track Season 4 issues.

The Foundry will be returning asap.

Now that I've posted the July Engineering report with further details, I'll be monitoring the gameplay bugs forum for more reports and issue details.

The team will continue to post details as we resolve issues. Check the patch notes for upcoming builds for greater details.

Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.