test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I watched an episode of Extreme Engineering I hadn't seen on subways. I had no clue the New York subway system opened on October 27th 1904. D: Man... that is old! A very interesting and educational watch for anyone interested.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nova-can-Be.too
    secrets-of-ww2
    photo-recon
    suBpens

v2-rocket-3500mph

, Uzumaki Naruto time
    ah..did-u-see
    upside-down-, Bus-10site

they-flipped-top-of-1
    weild-it-to-top-of-reg-1
    had-7'-entry-door
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited July 2013
    I find a lot of the NOVA stuff on Netflix to be very dated. I did watch the NOVA Easter Island special recently that was filmed back in 2012. The information in that wasn't really anything new and didn't prove anything new from what I saw. It was in interesting attempt on trying to explain the myth of the statues walking to their place though.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2013
    well..i..watch..re-runs
    of-shows-i-missed
    sometimes
    edited July 2013
    I can't watch regular TV. The commercials are just too much to put up with. Advertising has gone way too far in today's society, including on the internet. I have a good ad blocker when browsing and I limit my TV content to DVD's, on demand, and Netflix. My ad blocker also blocks ads in Hulu content when I watch it on my PC but I won't watch Hulu through any of my consoles because of the ads.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's not the ads that usually bother me, it's that they show the same one 5-6 times in a row. =_=
    edited July 2013
    yes-thay-dont-/age-well-then-vol-goes-crazy
    edited July 2013
    The same ad over and over definitely doesn't help either. If commercials were intelligent and comical in their advertising, they wouldn't be so bad. Most are just horribly bad which fails in delivering their message even more.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2013
    did-u-ave-2-sandBag-the-soccerfield
    today-success
    torrow-suckless-skip-into-sunset-with-yen-to-hug

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4533386348070851&pid=15.1
    edited July 2013
    It has been quite a while since I have heard this song. :cool: Senshi also posted this version on 10ites.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2013
    fun-and-happy
    edited August 2013
    It has been quite a while since I have heard this song. :cool: Senshi also posted this version on 10ites.

Speaking of commercials, I clicked that link, and discovered that Ice Cream flavored Vodka is a thing now. You learn something new every day.
    edited August 2013
    I never noticed any ads on either thanks to Ad Muncher and a good hosts file.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2013
    And you don't learn about Ice Cream flavored Vodka.
    edited August 2013
    interesting-wonder-if-libary-access-point-will-do-that-or-just-blck-utube-alltogether
    ah,yes
    hello-new-day-bendi-bus
    edited August 2013
    I don't like Vodka. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2013
    Vodka. may not always like us either..
    edited August 2013
    *runs out the door to RibFest* :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2013
    BiB-where-BBQ...need-cornroast-on-coB
    cornBread
    shortline
    edited August 2013
    No cornbread but they had everything from chicken, ribs (pork and beef), pulled pork, corn on the cobb, freshly squeezed lemonade, and even fresh fruit smoothies.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2013
    excellent-fare-then-corn-aw-its-good
    edited August 2013
    Now I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating. :<
    edited August 2013
    Now I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating. :<

Eating is good for you. EAT! :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2013
    dutchess-potatoes-and-waffles-later
    edited August 2013
    I could go for some Smith apple pie right about now topped with some French vanilla ice cream.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2013
    Eating is good for you. EAT! :cool:

B-b-b-b-b-but that requires getting up. :<
    edited August 2013
    cheat-get-pre-made-pie-shells
    cookie-cutter-for-heart-rabbit
    bunny heart pie

make-two-or-three-freeze-

heart-shape-form-for-strawberry-fun
    edited August 2013
    B-b-b-b-b-but that requires getting up. :<

lol Have your bed moved next to a drive thru window.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2013
    with----accordian-ACmE..pincher-to-reach-it-or-power-Bed-sit-up-Button-for
    rv-van
    edited August 2013
    lol Have your bed moved next to a drive thru window.

That is a BRILLIANT IDEA.