test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Like today watching Invasion of the Dinosaurs.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    Like today watching Invasion of the Dinosaurs.

How about invasion of the school buses? :D Arise, School Busimus Prime, leader of the International's! :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just when I was feeling like playing the game..... a rototiller runs over my internet cable. :mad:
    edited June 2013
    The Risa event is decent although I don't know if I will feel the same after 25 days of it. The map is very nice and the Floaters (jet packs) are a lot of fun. I hope these will still be useable after the event is over. The dance competition is way too long! It lasts about 10 minutes of watching an NPC do dace moves that you also have to do. 10 minutes of mixing up emotes is not fun! I hope you can get in to play sometime soon.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2013
    Happy Independence Day! :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2013
    Just when I was feeling like playing the game..... a rototiller runs over my internet cable. :mad:

It's good to hear that you have been spotted playing again. Welcome back!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2013
    We miss our Residential School Bus of Ten Forward! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dont-spend-too-much-time-migrating-website
    the-sun-still-wants-to-burn-you:)
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We miss our Residential School Bus of Ten Forward! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far.
    dont-spend-too-much-time-migrating-website
    the-sun-still-wants-to-burn-you:)

Don't forget the skeeters. And the rain. And humidity!
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited July 2013
    So-true
    even-the-dragon
    can-be-bitten-
    by'sketter'

http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/blogs/movietalk/M8DENTH-EC017-H-jpg_164240.jpg
    edited July 2013
    Can we pass on the skeeters? It would seem that north and south of here have been hogging all of the rain for my area but we have more humidity than we need and want. 111.2F for the better part of the last week is awful. Today seems to be slightly cooler but it's not going to last.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2013
    sit-in-kiddiee-pool-with-ice
    throws-waffles-at-jc
    Apparently there are a few things I've forgotten to do. Sorry everyone! Hopefully won't take too long. JCSWW
    edited July 2013
    iI was just on the boards and they seem to be working fine. So far, I've seen Shinz, Arch, Hazard, and Xia posting so that's a good sign.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2013
    then-down
    just-visit
    Apparently there are a few things I've forgotten to do. Sorry everyone! Hopefully won't take too long. JCSWW
    edited July 2013
    If you are seeing this message, you are loading the wrong hosted version of the site. Please clear out your cache and update your bookmarks. JCSWW

and-what-is-that-exatly-as-you-didnt--mail-or-post-at-site//*MALLET*
    http://l2.yimg.com/nn/fp/rsz/072113/images/smush/avengers_635x250_1374422032.jpg

?http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=U.4736667118469390&pid=15.1

i-want-12-waffles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5mxT9NLF8&feature=player_embedded

@jcsww's -help/??
    edited July 2013
    owww
    under-people-you-may-know
    You have no potential friends.

[needs-hug]
    launcher-patch-so-very-slow
    stuck-reload-0
    edited July 2013
    There are a few reasons you might see that message, Senshi. Clear your web browers cache and reload the site. You will also want to set the browser to check for new versions of websites daily or disable caching completely. That should do the trick. If not, then it's going to be a little more complicated.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2013
    how-plz-cc
    i-use-xp
    yahoo-optimized-i9
    its-not-in-fav-
    its-a-macro-on-bar-to-link-for-me-now
    ====================
    Dear Senshi Bat,

Thank you for being a loyal Yahoo!
    edited July 2013
    I saw a post on the correct board by you this morning. In case you still need help though, the simplest method is just to reset your browser to factory default. This can be done under Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, and hit the Reset button. I haven't seen XP in so long but it should be pretty much the same.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2013
    yes-thanks-
    made-no-changes
    it-just-lt-me-in
    now-help
    ms.cappy-find-RISAperal?
    edited July 2013
    I sent Cappy a message over Steam on the weekend. Hopefully she will pop in at some point.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I sent Cappy a message over Steam on the weekend. Hopefully she will pop in at some point.

Your observational skills are awe inspiring :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited July 2013
    Predicting when the Cookie Cop is at the donut shop with his buddies has its advantages. ;) Applying that to you is like taking a cookie from a baby and eating it right in fromt of it while it screams. :D *nom nom*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2013
    slappy-squirrel
    velociraptor

just.like.saying
    the.word

like..carmel+apple
    then-smile
    cookies-and-milk

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4987553311951548&pid=15.1&H=121&W=160

the-apple-strudel-recipe-is
    hidden-in-the-WIN
    thread
    nite-sketter-targets
    edited July 2013
    Slappy is a classic! Who doesn't love Animaniacs and all of their educational comedy goodness. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Slappy squirrel is what you get when the fresh squeezed OJ and cookies runs out. I need to rethink the whole zombie butler idea. The whole thing is falling apart, literally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited July 2013
    Despicable Me 2 is really good. Not as good as the first but still full of lots of laughs, a decent story, and a 21 TRIBBLE gun salute! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Despicable Me 2 is really good. Not as good as the first but still full of lots of laughs, a decent story, and a 21 TRIBBLE gun salute! :D

I still haven't seen the first one. :/
    edited July 2013
    im-watching-umino-gurio-being-very-bad
    in-ep-2-[not-seen-in-na-of-sm]