test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• jc89123jc89123 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Complete with, "entering the bathroom and starting up the toilet"... Sounds from the International Space Station posted by Commander Hadfield (Canadian Astronaut onboard the I.S.S.).
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another hot and sunny day with a high of 74F. :eek: We sure could use some rain.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited May 2013
    If I keep getting this much sun, I'm going to give red peppers a run for their color. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited May 2013
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!! It's a Tribble Test Weekend so who will be pushing themselves through that awful starting point of the Romulan half a faction to get off that frustrating planet to enjoy some of the decent stuff they have included? An hour of play should net you some reward (probably a Tribble) just for trying things out and discivering a whole whack of bugs that will takes the bulk of the next decade to get fixed, if they ever fix 'em. :P
    edited May 2013
    I hope you all managed to get in some Tribble testing time inbetween the server consistantly crashing. What does everyone thing of the Romulan content so far?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2013
    Where has everyone disappeared to? :(
    edited May 2013
    It's been way too long since I have watched this episode of TNG. Season 6, episode 7: Rascals - The one where their shuttle encounters an energy field and turns Picard, Ro, Guinan, and Keiko into kids. :D
    edited May 2013
    Happy Tuesday, Captain_Zero thread! I hope everyone has an awesome day, especially our favorite school bus!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2013
    Lets have a little Bing Translate fun with the new Klingon option.

maw' qoH
  • sacerd75sacerd75 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping for traditions sake.
    edited May 2013
    Thumbs up for tradition! :cool: I wonder if the Residential Bus of Ten Forward will stop as I could also use a ride to Drozana. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2013
    Patching up Tribble sure takes its sweet time. :( Hopefully Holodeck won't be this slow to patch on Tuesday or none of us will actually be able to patch up fast enough to enjoy the Memorial Day long weekend.
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone want to take a guess how long it will take for the servers to crash? :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hence why I'm not logging in today. :P
    edited May 2013
    Hence why I'm not logging in today. :P

Good call! Everything is major laggy, if you can even get logged in. PvE queues are in a complete disaster as they stuff you in empty instances of everything. I got shoved into a Colony Invasion with no team against Undine. After a few minutes of them spawn camping me, I quit. I figured I'd tryt he CE since it's back and has an elite option. Me against the CE got old really fast when it one-shots you as soon as you start firing. Oh! I can't forget some of the 5 minute load screens and the Mk XI and Mk XII Warp Cores are no where to be found. Best of all, selecting the Voyager theme means you get a nice black bar on a nice black background on the loot window so you have no idea how long you have left to roll for that loot.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2013
    Happy Memorial Day weekend, Z! It's time to park that bus out in the sun and relax.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2013
    Happy May 25th! :D
    edited May 2013
    It is so sad to see this thread on page 4. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited June 2013
    Here is a little riddle from a Hallmark card that JC has posted.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As thunder roars outside these doors,
    This bus thinks it no concern to cuss.

Piddling, playing with photos and sayings,
    Creating laughs admist the raining baths.

Moral of the story, never let a bus play in Photoshop.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited June 2013
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    As thunder roars outside these doors,
    This bus thinks it no concern to cuss.

Piddling, playing with photos and sayings,
    Creating laughs admist the raining baths.

Moral of the story, never let a bus play in Photoshop.

Why not? You come up with amazing things when you do.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited June 2013
    I should start using photoshop again.
    edited June 2013
    I wish I was better with things like Photoshop. Z whips up some awesomeness when she's in a creative mood.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited June 2013
    I wish I was better with things like Photoshop. Z whips up some awesomeness when she's in a creative mood.

You mean where I'm still not satisfied with the picture of running over a particular being with a certain yellow vehicle driven by a not-so-surprising person? Or something else?
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can you photoshop a Hort in a dragon's mouth? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited June 2013
    Yes... but why?
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes... but why?

Why wouldn't you? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited June 2013
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    You mean where I'm still not satisfied with the picture of running over a particular being with a certain yellow vehicle driven by a not-so-surprising person? Or something else?

That too but everything you make. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited June 2013
    Ahhhh. Me thinks I have taken the bus to SciFi haven. Nothing like a day of classic Sci-Fi watching.
    edited June 2013
    That sounds like a great way to spend a day.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >