test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• myrradynmyrradyn Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I saw 3 brand new, top of the line School buses on my way to work. Naturally I thought of Z. I also waved and said "HI CAPTAIN Z!" and then remembered that Z isn't actually a sentient school bus. A little of the magic left my world then. :(
    (Now bacon flavored!)
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How does one give off such an impression without killing people?

If I've learned anything in my adult life, it's that some people just hate everything. :P
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If I've learned anything in my adult life, it's that some people just hate everything. :P

Like community managers and JC. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited April 2013
    I would like to offer up thanks to whom ever is responsible for sending one of those unusual weather pattersn up my way. From wearing shorts a couple of days ago to a light dusting of snow this morning. Mother Nature sure is confused! :P It's too bad the snow quickly turned to rain and then the sun came out and ruined it all. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited April 2013
    That might have been me. Maybe. *checks* Yeah it was me.
    (Now bacon flavored!)
    edited April 2013
    HAPPY FRIDAY to Z and all of the 10ites! Hopefully you all managed to stay dryer than I did thos morning. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2013
    Absolutely beautiful weather here this afternoon! Cloudy with light showers and a temperature of 42F. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2013
    If is so humid out here from the rain early this morning that I had to g back home and change into shorts. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2013
    Oh, how Z teases us with treats like this. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2013
    Hey Captain Z! HEY CAPTAIN Z!!!!
    (Now bacon flavored!)
    edited April 2013
    myrradyn wrote: »
    Hey Captain Z! HEY CAPTAIN Z!!!!

You need to bait Z into appearing. *leaves 16oz well done steak on a plate with fully loaded baked potatoes on the table, hides around the corner, and waits*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You need to bait Z into appearing. *leaves 16oz well done steak on a plate with fully loaded baked potatoes on the table, hides around the corner, and waits*

You can't leave steak laying around with Corban Wolf loose. Spluh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited April 2013

*Swipes the steak while casually trotting past.*
    hpcapulet wrote: »
    You can't leave steak laying around with Corban Wolf loose. Spluh!

Mwuff? Wiff teak if mime! *Wolfs it down.* Mine I say.
    (Now bacon flavored!)
    edited April 2013
    See? *Stamps plan Fail"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited April 2013
    myrradyn wrote: »
    *Swipes the steak while casually trotting past.*

Mwuff? Wiff teak if mime! *Wolfs it down.* Mine I say.

Ummm. That steak was topped with a very special school bus motor oil gravy.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2013
    Ummm. That steak was topped with a very special school bus motor oil gravy.

Are you crazy?? oh god I am not cleaning up the fruits of your bad planning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    *Finishes yakking all over the floor, walls, furniture.* Hmm...I'm hungry again. Hey! Look at all this food just lying around.
    (Now bacon flavored!)
    edited April 2013
    WHOA! It stinks in here! :eek: What's with all of the piles of meat chunks in that green liquid and where did Z's steak go?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • jc89123jc89123 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *walks into thread, slips on mystery guacamole, slides across the floor, and through the door on the other side*
    edited April 2013
    Who the heck was that?

*shrugs*
    edited April 2013
    Who the heck was that?

*shrugs*

What? Who? Where?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2013
    That guy. Over there.
  • fencer8fencer8 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did they have sticky buns? Still hot and fresh from the oven.
    edited April 2013
    fencer8 wrote: »

More important. Did they have cookies?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2013
    70F today! :eek: The mosquitoes are eating me alive! :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • jc89123jc89123 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fencer8 wrote: »

I need some to mix with biscuits and gravy. :D
    edited May 2013
    72F today and boy, am I sunburnt. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2013
    Would you like one of the many winds that's around here?
    edited May 2013
    72F today and boy, am I sunburnt. :(

Did the mosquitoes go supernova?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    hpcapulet wrote: »
    Did the mosquitoes go supernova?

Sadly, no! With the heat being dty now instead of damp and very humid earlier in the week, the mosquitos seemed to have calmed down a bit.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >