test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just in case learning. .makes you a better contestant for the Wheel of Fortune
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just in case learning. .makes you a better contestant for the Wheel of Fortune

Wouldn't Jeopardy be a better game to prove that? :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wouldn't Jeopardy be a better game to prove that? :P

Hrmmmmm...... no?
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited December 2014
    captan2er0 wrote: »

:P How about, The Price Is Right, before Bob Barker left?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited December 2014
    Much better just dont golf with Happy Gilmore
    edited December 2014
    Much better just dont golf with Happy Gilmore

Why not, Happy Feet? :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Because Starfleet didnt get a Chanukah song either.. Galaxy Quest had the Trekkie Spirit
    edited December 2014
    Because Starfleet didnt get a Chanukah song either.. Galaxy Quest had the Trekkie Spirit

We'll just have to send in Charlie Brown and the Peanuts to sing for both.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Thats right Chuck.. just listen to the girl with glasses that calls me Sir
    -Peppermint of Starfleet
    edited December 2014
    Thats right Chuck.. just listen to the girl with glasses that calls me Sir
    -Peppermint of Starfleet

Did they ever do a Trek spoof? If so, I haven't seen it. Snoopy would make a good Worf. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Tyvm .. We try to keep it happy
    edited December 2014
    Mmmmm. I can't wait to get my face in to the Christmas food! :D Turkey, ham, roast beef, mashed and roast potatoes, veggies, tons of gravy, stuffing, MOAR GRAVY, pie, ice cream, custard, and chocolates. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Make Yorkshire pudding w egg nog and donughts
    edited December 2014
    Make Yorkshire pudding w egg nog and donughts

Yorkshire puddings and doughnuts sound good! I have never been a fan of eggnog. I sure hope the place has Yorkshire puddings though. I do enjoy those a lot, especially to soak up some gravy. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Figs figgy ..
    pudding pudding
    have you a Merry Eat fest

Eggnog takes a day old doughnut and makes it all good
    like pancake batter see
    edited December 2014
    FOOOOOD! :D

Merry Christmas, Captain Zero, Senshi, all PWE Dev's and Mods, all the 10ites, and all the rest! Hopefully your holiday is full of tons of delicious food, plenty of great gifts, and lots of snow to add to that Christmas feeling and spirit. Sadly, we have no snow here. Would anyone like 54F weather for this day in trade for a few inches of snow and temps around 25F? Have a happy and safe holiday, everyone! :)

A classic Futurama scene without Futurama characters due to copyright reasons. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Yes and somebodie else cooking it:D
    edited December 2014
    My Christmas dinner was excellent! N dishes either but it was a bit over priced. How was everyone's Christmas?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Well, fewer left overs then Thanksgiving style..
    waffles fish sticks rice..
    blueberry cobbler
    edited December 2014
    I do kind of miss the leftovers. I don't feel tirkey'd out this year but I do miss the odd hot turkey and stuffing sandwich covered in gravy. :( Go figure. I just made myself hungry. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Pa pa had a place he liked that had the open face brown gravey that had so much salt in it
    i thought of the salt licks we gave the cows. .
    <moo>
    edited December 2014
    Pa pa had a place he liked that had the open face brown gravey that had so much salt in it
    i thought of the salt licks we gave the cows. .
    <moo>

That reminds me of the chicken parmasean my cousin made for us. :eek: Definitely over salted and she used mayo on it as well to brown it. I don't like mayo and I don't like salt on most things.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Like rock slat block.. strong.. Waa ut is this.. heart sore stuff..
    Ceti Alpha VI debris?
    edited December 2014
    McDonald's was so good for breakfast this morning. Why can't they sell breakfast items all day? :( I knew I should have grabbed a McGriddle to go after having breakfast there this morning. The same goes for Hardee's. I wish they sold their breakfast items all day.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    if only they had real maple syrup.. nto that brown sugar fake kyro cant be ok. .But MC waffles.. arent very Belgian. .
    edited December 2014
    I won't eat their pancakes for that reason. I can't stand corn syrup or any of those fake maple tasting syrups. What is in the McGriddle pancake though is baked in. It's not real maple syrup but you can't order it without it. That seems to be the exception for me as that doesn't bother me. I am tempted to make them at home though. I need to get me some cookie cutters to make the round pancake pucks and I'm going to say, the pancake batter is going to have to be slightly thicker than normal. I do think it will taste a lot better with real maple syrup in the homemade version. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    I should certainly hope so.. i think the fresher the ingredients the better. .as long as you wash off the chicken eggs..
    edited December 2014
    I should certainly hope so.. i think the fresher the ingredients the better. .as long as you wash off the chicken eggs..

But doesn't the bird TRIBBLE help it all bind? :eek::P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >