• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The inside should not touch the shell when dirty
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The inside should not touch the shell when dirty

An old toothbrush makes a great egg cleaner with some warm water. It has been a while since I have had farm fresh eggs. Then again, I don't eat very many eggs in a year.

Happy almost new year, everyone! 2015 is approaching fast and has already begun in places like Australia. There's nothing like kicking off the new year with another STO server crash like the one happening now. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited December 2014
    bakin soda w vinegar.. fizz fizz

Whats better Lice of fleas.. the barn cats stage inscect wars with barn goats
    edited January 2015
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2015! :D All the very best to Captain_Zero, all of the 10ites, and everyone for the new year!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited January 2015
    Needs a TRek Float.. So nice Cloud Gate..
    edited January 2015
    A Trek float would be nice. I'm honestly surprised CBS and Paramount don't do something for the Macy's Day Parade and the Rose Parade.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Well i dint see a Cryptic one and there are in well ok the North and Pasadena is Sooo far away :P
    edited January 2015
    I ususally watch the Rose Parade as it tends to be lengthy, full of so many awesome floats with celebrities on them, and KTLA always has a great presentation of it. There really isn't anything better on to watch anyway. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Yes its tv ZEn
    easy on eyes win

yove the PONIES
    the ladies
    or guys

flowers everywhere
    and its not a wedding or a funeral
    edited January 2015
    Yes its tv ZEn
    easy on eyes win

yove the PONIES
    the ladies
    or guys

flowers everywhere
    and its not a wedding or a funeral

Both parades also give opportunities for a lot of high school and college bands from all over the country to participate. Competitions and local stuff is one thing but being featured in a parade that is broadcast all across North America is definitely something noteworthy.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Now thats a reason to support through recycling you anominiuam cans

So drink up..

Father played the trombone
    edited January 2015
    Now thats a reason to support through recycling you anominiuam cans

So drink up..

Father played the trombone

We don't get anything for recycling cans here. :( If we did, a lot more cans would get recycled.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    hum some cans have states that give 5 cents each or more i think instead of just by pound.
    Where did Cappy go?
    http://10ites.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_4.gif?dateline=1319773570
    edited January 2015
    It has been a few months since she has posted. I hope 2015 is treating her and everyone exceptional well so far.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    yes but cool..
    finding the place of hidden
    warm socks
    edited January 2015
    Cool is nice! i was out yesterday and still haven't felt it was cold enough to grab my winter jacket out of the closet this winter. Tomorrow is supposed to be the coldest day we will see this winter. After Wednesday, the warmer weather returns and that sums up our winter. We had a light dusting of snow back around the beginning of September and that was it. What a massively disappointing winter.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    It made the wild animals happy
    scurry without digging so much

16 deer i n the field nibbling corn stocks
    edited January 2015
    It made the wild animals happy
    scurry without digging so much

16 deer i n the field nibbling corn stocks

It doesn't make the people happy when the mosquitoes don't die off and everyone gets eaten alive in the summer. Then you also have to worry about the diseases they carry as well. Winter's cold and frosty duration needs to last at least 3 weeks of 10F or so to ensure that all of the lakes freeze, most mosquito larva should then die off, and with some snow you end up with an enjoyable winter for snowmobiling and other winter sports and fun.

This seems totally confusing! I can understand the need to brain BO's in other career specializations when you don't have characters in that career path to do so for you but there's got to be a better way to do that than to attached a cost and a whole different skill tree to it. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    and the well.. maybe we should inspect for woodticks?

BOff training made by barkleys for Barkley
    edited January 2015
    and the well.. maybe we should inspect for woodticks?

BOff training made by barkleys for Barkley

I honestly think Lt. Barkley could have done a better job at his worst. It just seems unnecessary, especially the Dilithium and EC sink. I can understand the need to add ways for people to get some of the BO abilities they can't get through specing but to literally toss it into the crafting system and tie resources to it really is disappointing. I guess PWE still has yet to learn why the new crafting system is only popular with the PvP elites and not the average player.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    It has been so inner circle on some test beds for sure..

Please try again in 65 seconds.

but i had cappy thread thought now..:o

214+ to fix jeep..
    edited January 2015
    It has been so inner circle on some test beds for sure..

Please try again in 65 seconds.

but i had cappy thread thought now..:o

214+ to fix jeep..

Ouch! Those aren't the good types of bills in the post Christmas season. Then again, my last internet bill came in the other day with my current provider. I am done with them since they can't offer me faster and the service keeps getting worse. My VDSL model won't work with the cable service so I'll be forking out for a new modem that needs to be able to do 250Mbit down at the very least. That will be a nice change though from the 30Mbit service that I am on now that got downgraded from 50Mbit a while back because the lines are decaying in my neighborhood.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Technology is all very fine
    and such..
    they can replace most body parts
    like an auto salvage yard

But saying it will do X to get
    your $$
    and giving you c..

having a out of sync electrical system
    cost me mileage 4.5 a measurement of fuel
    from norm.
    edited January 2015
    I like my gadgets and all but some things don't need to be in automobiles. Enough ports for charging cell phones would be nice but all of the other computerized systems don't need to be there. Most newer mechanics don't have the slightest clue how to diagnose an issue with an automobile unless the computer tells them the problem.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    :eek:"Wurrr Beep" Computer working
    tell them its.....and charge... Beeep
    edited January 2015
    :eek:"Wurrr Beep" Computer working
    tell them its.....and charge... Beeep

And then the battery dies and the car comes to a complete halt. I think the only computerized thing I have seen in a car that I liked was a speedometer. You could set it for MpH or KpH and it was digital.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    yes and Kph makes it look like you are going faster.
    [beign sneaky and breakign the law]
    edited January 2015
    yes and Kph makes it look like you are going faster.
    [beign sneaky and breakign the law]

:D That it does but the US is also only a handful of countries that still use the old Standard system where the rest of the world uses Metric. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    after adding coolant
    because of the low coolant light
    a lifter or valve was making extra noise.
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I like my gadgets and all but some things don't need to be in automobiles. Enough ports for charging cell phones would be nice but all of the other computerized systems don't need to be there. Most newer mechanics don't have the slightest clue how to diagnose an issue with an automobile unless the computer tells them the problem.

I don' trust the computerization of automobiles, unless it's Knight Industries Two Thousand then I'm perfectly fine with it. Otherwise, I prefer manual locks and windows with cables on the breaks and gas pedal. Less to break and generally cheaper to fix. Don't get me started on the air pressure sensors that are in the wheels of some newer vehicles now. Expensive buggers to replace if you snap the valve when changing the tire.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1