test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    im usally aFK too much
    i forget to check list or miss the text msg beep until its too late.
    its my friday until wednesday then and extra day each week to save for new baby gifts
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Make sure you buy the loud and obnoxious gifts. :D Baby will appreciate them but the parents won't. ;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited November 2014
    The little Moo Box is a fav.. its a simple item you cant stick in your mouth and swallow.. you flip the canister and an air bellows makes a Moo cow sound
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Meuh_box.JPG
    edited November 2014
    Nice! How does it feel to have a new neice?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited November 2014
    Its nice lookign at her pic.. and showign a copy around ..I think brothers first toy was a plastic cow.. he would cral out and sit by the salt block by the barn and call "here boss"
    edited November 2014
    I don't think I have ever seen one of those but it sounds interesting.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    edited November 2014

Never heard of it. What makes that so entertaining?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    The moo cow can.. has a air bellows sound maker you turn the can and it makes a cow noise
    until they are old enough to crawl into the kitchen and pound spoons on pans...

or you get Speak and Spell.. pull string.. "And the Cow goes ~MOO"
    the babbie giggles the parents eye rolls .. more effective on long road trips when the mother wont let adult music on the radio.
    edited November 2014
    You are making me want to grab one of those and toss it in the dryer and turn it on. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    I snuck out to get a Girl Baby Card and a little Teddy Bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JoETkMgQ__4
    edited November 2014
    How is your new neice doing, Senshi? I hope you are spoiling her with the nicest and most obnoxious toys. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    Great they really do alot of check ups just to play it safe.. at this rate the clinic sees her more then me.. time to head off ..
    edited November 2014
    One can never be too safe. Newborns are so fragile and the littlest thing could be something major. Sounds like you need to let them all move in with you so you can see her all the time.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    i was proud of brother.. he inspected the teddy to make sure the eyes would not come off as a chocking hazzaed
    edited November 2014
    That's good! You can never be too careful with new little ones. Kids tend to find a way to dismantle anything they can get their hands on.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    I took the top off the Toshiba VCR and a solder iron once and fixed a bad connection
    and when the bag was short of proper bolts for a pc desk.. wood dowels and MALLET!
    edited November 2014
    I took the top off the Toshiba VCR and a solder iron once and fixed a bad connection
    and when the bag was short of proper bolts for a pc desk.. wood dowels and MALLET!

Soldering is something i wish I had a steady enough hand for. Between cell phones and motherboards, soldering would come in very handy for voltage mods.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    Happy Saturday, sleepy bus! Happy Thanksgiving break! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    Happy one week birthday Girl..

Z hoping there is a good biscuit and gravy waiting at the family table
    to take a good break from college when you are able
    edited November 2014
    Happy one week birthday Girl..

Z hoping there is a good biscuit and gravy waiting at the family table
    to take a good break from college when you are able

Mmmmm. Biscuits and gravy! *drools*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    There is a country song.. a guy pulls in to eat somewhere
    the waitress says did you like your b and g
    and he says "to be perfectly honest its not like mama fixed it"
    edited November 2014
    There is a country song.. a guy pulls in to eat somewhere
    the waitress says did you like your b and g
    and he says "to be perfectly honest its not like mama fixed it"

Those country songs... Always whining about something. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    Thats why we liek Happy Blues.. its the JAzz
    edited November 2014
    The music in WWE 2k15 is horrible! HORRIBLE!!! Most of that TRIBBLE, I haven't even heard before and I am thankful for that. Avenged Sevenfold was nice but there is only 3 in the game I can stand. WWE and 2k Games need to have better tastes in music.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    I know they could nto afford the good stuff..
    so you got what you have here in wwe

at least trek sound tracks had classical Wagner in them too
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    after all these post one question remains for myself....who is captain zero? :confused:
    edited November 2014
    after all these post one question remains for myself....who is captain zero? :confused:

Captain_Zero is the Residential School Bus of Ten Forward. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Those country songs... Always whining about something. :P

Country song not whining.

Also another one that's not whining. :p

I know nothing. I see nothing. I hear nothing.

Wait....
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited November 2014
    Ja, Z those were real country.. daddie loved his george jones whilst i raither fancied this john lee
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLi_6tCOQhk