test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Cappy Thanksgiving, Captain_Zero and everyone! Make sure you stuff yourself silly and then go back for seconds, thirds, and fifths. :D Don't forget about dessert either. Cobbler, pie, ice cream, and custard. *drools*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for them.. and no fruit fly
    in the eye this year from ripe pumpkin
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited November 2014
    I just polished off a half a medium pizza and that was the only thing I've had time to eat today other than McDonalds around 8AM. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited November 2014
    Country girl we think you pretty
    plenty of songs that prove it
    edited November 2014
    oh hello lol :D

Hello! :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    straw chewing is not understood for the great meditation it offers
    edited December 2014
    straw chewing is not understood for the great meditation it offers

I have never understood why people chew straw or tobacco. Yuck!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    its always there and can pick teeth with straw
    edited December 2014
    its always there and can pick teeth with straw

Toothpicks! :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    one govoner promised to save a small towns jobs by convertign a paper mill taxed out of the area into a toothpick factory.. it failed.. also strangled.. 2 boat factories and an underwear place were saved by a private buisness person that did not believe the gov or support them. .

Bad translations and confusing grammerious free of charge /
    edited December 2014
    one govoner promised to save a small towns jobs by convertign a paper mill taxed out of the area into a toothpick factory.. it failed.. also strangled.. 2 boat factories and an underwear place were saved by a private buisness person that did not believe the gov or support them. .

Bad translations and confusing grammerious free of charge /

I don't think anyone tops Obama for putting people out of work and crippling a state's economy. :P Goodbye coal industry and the many, many jobs lost as a result. :(

Q's Winter Wonderland starts Thursday! Are you going to return for it, Senshi? Ice races, battling Gingerbread people and SnowKlingons. :D There's a free T6 Breen carrier for the epic grind.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    well to be honest im not sure i can fit anything eles like an update on this HD
    edited December 2014
    well to be honest im not sure i can fit anything eles like an update on this HD

Awww! Cyber Monday had some good external sales. With SSD's bottoming out in price, there are currently some very good deals for higher capacities SSD's.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Well it is a month w/o oil change and tyres and repairs.. but the goats are too small to sled me to save a cold journey.
    edited December 2014
    There should be some good after Christmas sales for stuff like that. Until then, you could always uninstall stuff you don't need or use, clean our your cache folders, temporary Internet Files, and so on.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    it said i only needed 12.5 free so i cleaned up 25 in alotted DVR media centre space but its 14% avaliable and defrage wants 15
    edited December 2014
    DVR content can quickly eat up a TRIBBLE ton of space and fast, especially in HD. You should get yourself a small NAS and populate it with a few 8TB drives. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    It would be nice.. i sleep so much to day its hard to sleep when you supposed too..
    Nurse Joys sub Ebola Chan forgot to say the flu shots no help for the rhinovirus.. .
    Champions event is 11-31st

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/17556845/large.jpg
    edited December 2014
    I don't watch anything when it airs either. I can't stand advertising so I wait until I can watch it without commercials. That's usually about an hour or so later unless it comes from overseas. Then it's about 5 hours earlier. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    thats right very handy with ad zapper
    edited December 2014
    There are plenty of good ad blocking programs out there. I use AdBlock personally. No YouTube ads, no ads on PWE forums, no ads on news sites, TV sites, and so on. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    i shoulkd try a new one i know the tubers need the ad hiots for their contracts.. but i hate the ones you cant skip so they get credit and the ones they randomly stick in during the video..

cant spell half blind with cold here all blury.. i havent drempt like this since the last time i had funny deluxe pizza.. the cold med was alkaselteir orange i never had those tabs make me dizzy just ereally.. almost like i was dreamign CHATS dreams.
    the bladder infection last year was easoier
    edited December 2014
    It's regularly updated and also works well with IE11 and IE12. The best one I can think of for dealing with the ads in videos for things like Hulu would be, AdMuncher. Instead of seeing an ad, it just pops up a black screen that says, [Ad] and the video continues. There are some half decent DNS ad blockers out there as well but the only difference there is, they do the filtering on their end.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Googile crome. .its not NAVI KROM.. it hogs 448mb on the drive or something i took out a months cache.. negligible diff. i watch 2 hours of youtube a day :rolleyes: ok ok more

How does the Bus Engineering Department look after the RAven Update... are you jelious of 1 Semester left for indie girl?
    edited December 2014
    I have never been a big fan of Chrome. It's just not as fast as IE, doesn't get updated enough, and can be a pain in the butt with Flash, Java, and tracking. AdMuncher is also free now. Back when it was a premium program, it was the best there was from my experience and works with everything outside of the browser so it would also work with apps.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    Nothing like grabbing a mod that breaks the hardcode or crashes you.. corrupting saves or back up or compress file that decompiles and bloats fragments all over

rick college fund = level one diagnostics. .step one buy new PC
    for all the rest libary or used unknown pc not freash from box
    edited December 2014
    Buy a new PC! :D Get yourself something with a high end GPU, lots of RAM, and a good quad core at the very least.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    i'd have to re tally the c-store and steam cash out ledger.. i thought more was out of savings in checking for one thats not a packardbell 286 at the very old used vanilla case store.

my old tower i built cant take the new MB or PS and old componients arent win7 cert.

it played sweet music i could 8 spr and patch digi out pc to home theater sony reciever for quadrophnic over dubs.
    and vid sync prince to micael jackson and sony beta max..
    edited December 2014
    Windows 7 certification for parts is a crock! Don't worry about that. An ATX motherboard is what you should be using. That has been the standard for as long as I can remember. Stay away from Micro, Mini, and another else other than Extended but those usually need a slightly bigger case. PSU's are a dime a dozen but always buy a quality one. The power going to your components will determine how well that system is and the stability of some components. A good PSU means a long life for your components and is able to protect them from power fluctuations and such. I highly recommend SilverStone but they are usually the pricier of the lot. Well worth every cent though.

If you are going for a budget PC, make sure you get Windows 8.1. That will make your budget PC perform a lot better on the limited resources than it would under Windows 7.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >