edited January 2015
    The blueberry turnover was so big
    it qualified as a slice of pie
    two in package

cappy thread is gone
    thank you
    school bus
    still here

:eek: Why was the Capulet thread closed? I looked and saw no reason given and no post by any moderator or anyone else. Very, very sad as that thread has been around longer than most of us! :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Zeronius Rex is such a cutie. Meow! :) *melts*
    I've done some things with Zero some time ago. Was really comical when it came to addressing people when were both chiming in at the same time. Even more so since we both had "Zero@..." going for us. :P
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    I've done some things with Zero some time ago. Was really comical when it came to addressing people when were both chiming in at the same time. Even more so since we both had "Zero@..." going for us. :P

They we just as imtimidated talking to too two smarthish stylish womens. .also :)
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I miss the interactions with former dev's like Dan Stahl. His attack on Starfleet Academy was classic and he used to bring his Bird of Prey out and PvP on occasion. Those were the good old days! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited January 2015
    Yes it was Classic.. I was there with Miku my Andorian TAC and a NPC guard de-buffed him..

I had to laugh silly tears of joy and milk out nose as

"Dstahl..said: What just happen? That NPC de-buffed me..." :D

Sweet sweet ja ja victory after when he Swept through ESD like a pack of hungry Borg Locust
    edited January 2015
    I miss the interactions with former dev's like Dan Stahl. His attack on Starfleet Academy was classic and he used to bring his Bird of Prey out and PvP on occasion. Those were the good old days! :)
    Would love to see this again. Good ol' fun with my Retro Gorn raiding Earth in his giant carrier that used to be able to use MES 3 and not be seen. Oh, those were the days...

Just not looking forward to having to redo that build again with the siphon nerfs, v2.0. The first time around was brutal and kicked me from a pure siphon build to just running debuffs primarily with secondary siphons with Skul Fighters and Orion Marauders. Guess we shall see what rebuild 3.0 has in store for the ol' T5 KDF School Bus.
    edited January 2015
    I am at a loss for a few of my characters for their ship builds. If I bother trying for something, it will get nerfed. Grinding more marks fromt he PvE queues is pointless with the incoming enrfs to those also. With the grindaversary upon us, we shall see what that holds. If it isn't interesting, I will just avoid it, like I have with Delta Rising.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    The harder its tried
    to invite the new
    to look at you my STO

the more old is driven
    off off
    edited January 2015
    The harder its tried
    to invite the new
    to look at you my STO

the more old is driven
    off off

I agree, Senshi! It's nothing but grind after grind with very little fun left. It's sad too because the game was fun in the beginning but PWE doesn't understnad and doesn't want to understand what the players want. If a piece of content isn't getting the attention they want it to, they just boost the rewards temporarily so the numbers reflect what they want. Then those rewards are stripped away again and rinse and repeat with something else. It is a pathetic cycle that has definitely worn thin on me.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    I was so scared Champions would turn to be just a JAde Empire clone
    but it was left alone
    under the radar. .

My bluetooth cut me behind the ear..
    i thought i was sweating
    ear felt numb

and right foot toes were burning
    i love vinegar
    so much now
    edited January 2015
    I was so scared Champions would turn to be just a JAde Empire clone
    but it was left alone
    under the radar. .

My bluetooth cut me behind the ear..
    i thought i was sweating
    ear felt numb

and right foot toes were burning
    i love vinegar
    so much now

Give it time. :P

Considering Neverwinter is available as a closed beta on the XBOX One platform but Star Trek Online and Champions Online are not. It does make me question how much of a life these two games have left in them. If they had any sort of longterm future, I think it would be worth the investment to bring these two free to play titles to a new and vast market of gamers.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    yes as a convenience but only if they dont program only for the plats..
    I miss cappy sayign there is no cappy only Zuul :P
    I had to skip NWN Alpha invite because i was movign and too busy too and also the upgrading pc had to wait and the connection speed was rotten for years.
    there is no death
    only the force
    edited January 2015
    yes as a convenience but only if they dont program only for the plats..
    I miss cappy sayign there is no cappy only Zuul :P
    I had to skip NWN Alpha invite because i was movign and too busy too and also the upgrading pc had to wait and the connection speed was rotten for years.
    there is no death
    only the force

I passed on the NWN beta for XBOX One. I have no interest in a game that is more grind and money grab than STO. If it wasn't for the fleets, I wouldn't have logged in after I finished the winter event for the year. Depending on what they do for the 5th year anniversary, that might get me to login a little more. No T6 Kamarag and T6 Ambassador, there's a very good chance I will pass on the event completely.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    i dont like thew new content spawns boxes tyins so the actual mission is a new commercial for:eek: Lockbox sales:P
    edited January 2015
    i dont like thew new content spawns boxes tyins so the actual mission is a new commercial for:eek: Lockbox sales:P

But, but, but... The key sales don't grab you?! :P They don't get me either. I want account unlock ships and ships that are faction specific. There are very few ships that are cross-faction that ever interested me, none of which I have. The Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and the Breen ships from the winter events sum that up. The Wells, Mobius, and Korath are ships I am interested in but they are all obsolete and still not worth bothering with because they are single character unlocks that can be dismissed but not reclaimed.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    In champions you could buy a hideout that had a account wide bank.. if you dint have a safe fleet loot place.. any toon could share certain sets of gear and transfer starter legacy gear made the tutorial breeze by.. a bit safer
    edited January 2015
    Looking at the main 3 PWE-Cryptic titles, it would seem that it goes from older to newest for how steep the grind is. CO being better off for the player, STO in the middle, and NW being the worst grindfest and money grab available. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Today's anniversary giveaway is a free ship for each faction. They aren't top tier ships but they could definitely any new player out and some old players starting out new characters. With each ship being worth 1,000 ZEN, you can't go wrong for free. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    especaly as you spent you last credits
    edited January 2015
    especaly as you spent you last credits

I need more credits. MOAR CREDITS!!! :P There are too many things I want right now on the Exchange but none of them are at prices I am willing to pay and can afford. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    I need more credits. MOAR CREDITS!!! :P There are too many things I want right now on the Exchange but none of them are at prices I am willing to pay and can afford. :(

Less buying, more stock market investing :p
    edited January 2015
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    Less buying, more stock market investing :p

That might be easier if mysterious hoards of ZEN, like 200,000 and up, doesn't appear out of no where all in one shot to drive the DL/ZEN Exchange down.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Sweet songs of youth, the wise, the meeting of all wisdom. Sweet songs of youth, the wise, the meeting of all wisdom. Sweet songs of youth,
    the ..Z of Ten
    happy preppie
    good to study
    edited January 2015
    Sweet songs of youth, the wise, the meeting of all wisdom. Sweet songs of youth, the wise, the meeting of all wisdom. Sweet songs of youth,
    the ..Z of Ten
    happy preppie
    good to study

With plenty of homework, I bet. :P Happy Thursday! With 4 hours of maintenance today and more than likely more, it should be interesting to see what they break this morning.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    well in champions i bought the discipline AT and it was supposed to
    have dual ego blades to mimic jedi
    mine dosent but legacy ones i team with do so it was nerfed..
    normal price 1400 zen i got discount so i spent 1150 zen on a regular 2 blades in hand with a sith outfit.

force snap is kewl power you can grab enemy yank them to your blades.. muahha..
    but its a merge of the old power set that was my first Beta character for test session two.. Sakura of the 150 invasion..

My idea to name park Sakura for the cherry blossums as a sign of memorial to fallen heros
    awen gave out a contest beta key to all of us with same or Romaji name translation of Sakura Hime.

and much to the hate of haters we staged the SAkura 150 invasion event namign all our beta characters SAKURA!
    edited January 2015
    well in champions i bought the discipline AT and it was supposed to
    have dual ego blades to mimic jedi
    mine dosent but legacy ones i team with do so it was nerfed..
    normal price 1400 zen i got discount so i spent 1150 zen on a regular 2 blades in hand with a sith outfit.

force snap is kewl power you can grab enemy yank them to your blades.. muahha..
    but its a merge of the old power set that was my first Beta character for test session two.. Sakura of the 150 invasion..

My idea to name park Sakura for the cherry blossums as a sign of memorial to fallen heros
    awen gave out a contest beta key to all of us with same or Romaji name translation of Sakura Hime.

and much to the hate of haters we staged the SAkura 150 invasion event namign all our beta characters SAKURA!

That's kind of ironic because they do that with STO too. The latest lock box always ends up getting stealth nerfed once something new comes out or even days after it's released. By the time that trickles down to the average player, it's too late for them to change their minds.

I really wish countries like the US, Canada, and the UK would come out with some laws governing the terms of sales of digital goods to help protect the purchasers of some of these less than fair practices you see in many free to play titles.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    So its proof they listened to the Lennon song "Mind Games"

"-The Search for the GRail~"
    playin the mind guerrilla
    once you have it
    its ok
    but you want more

Whats Z of Vulcans stance on Baby Metal?
    http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/Ekky_Deluhism/rf%20online/novus-party/sakura/babymetal12.jpg
    edited January 2015
    So its proof they listened to the Lennon song "Mind Games"

"-The Search for the GRail~"
    playin the mind guerrilla
    once you have it
    its ok
    but you want more

Whats Z of Vulcans stance on Baby Metal?
    http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/Ekky_Deluhism/rf%20online/novus-party/sakura/babymetal12.jpg

Baby metal?! :confused: Happy Friday, everyone! Have an awesome weekend and try to avoid the incredibly annoying lagfest that STO has been since yesterday and will continue to be for who knows how long.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015