test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Days off are definitely welcome from time to time. Columbus Day and Thanksgiving are next on the calendar. I bet our bus is looking forward to fall break.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That would be nice...
    no lotto joy here so no car from Hickory NC.. cars.com has all the type i like listed spread around
    almost too far to drive without vacay.. to enjoy anyway
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited September 2014
    If you saved up every cent you wanted to spend on the lotto each week and put it in the bank and let it sit for a decade or so. You would have a nice little chunk of change growing there. My grandparents have been playing the lotto for decades and still haven't won anything major on it. I bet you could buy that car you want with ease if you saved your lotto money for a few years.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited September 2014
    Its where the coffee and donuts are when i refuel :o
    edited September 2014
    Its where the coffee and donuts are when i refuel :o

DONUTS!!! *knocks over a few coffees grabbing donuts. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    Well lookie here
    the bread-crust has penicillin..

the loaf wassent that old..
    edited September 2014
    Well lookie here
    the bread-crust has penicillin..

the loaf wassent that old..

Ahhh! *runs due to allergy to penicillin* :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    Oh that is harsh... if your heals are limited.. the saddest day was when i found mum had dumpster dove to grab thrown out donuts at a nearby shop.. they had gone green as they did no have preservatives i n t hem.
    edited September 2014
    WOW! That is pretty darn messed up right there. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    It was a good day more or less today.. extra oink in the freezer..
    i plan on it in the belly soon ..tomorrow for meal ..

Ill dream of BACON!
    edited September 2014
    Happy Friday! Today is going to be the hottest day this year for here and that should break some records. We could top 110F before this horrible day of yuck is over. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    [hordes water] Yes thats hot alright... i eye the bridge before approach as the creeks getting way up the banks and i only have 3 ways to start then a left to bridge to right way around
    [hum canoe strapped to roof works too far to paddle[] its off the river 7 miles with 2 damns and 18.5 miles back track
    edited September 2014
    I really enjoy canoing! I haven't been in ages though. Hoarding water is very wise today. It's disgustingly hot outside!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    Hello..
    [passes cake]

Birthday for me.. Cake for you.. :D
    edited September 2014
    Hello..
    [passes cake]

Birthday for me.. Cake for you.. :D

Happy birthday, Senshi! *eats cake* :D Any plans to celebrate your new found ancientness?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    Like i did years ago.. Champions online Character that i created on my Birthday with Special Edition boxed early access [after being a beta]

Of Course that
    character was lvl 40 at F2P so i went silver with my lowest toons -only 6 slots and i wanted to borrow Cappy mallet

http://www.netanimations.net/Animated-seal-hunt.gif
    edited September 2014
    Did you end up doing anything special for your birthday? I hope work wasn't too bad. I refuse to work on my birthday. I guess it has its advantages that I just don't book anything for that day.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    very very slow... for everyone.. after 8pm
    the scenic way home
    edited September 2014
    Sounds like a very nice way to end the day. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    i made great time on it too.. stop for cafe.. coming in was a bear thought tonight somebody riding a bike in dark.. wasent supposed to go in the ditch and some crazy was going fast on side tryign to jump line of stopped cars 1 mile from exit.. and 3 trooper cars and parked bikes on
    both sides without lights on wasent too bright eithier
    edited September 2014
    I hope the person trying to jump the line got busted! Sure, it sucks to be stuck waiting but I see people all of the time use the shoulder to pass or to jump ahead in traffic.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    they sure dint drive over the supervisors SUV or the parked Motorbikes on the side
    when they performed their stupid driver tricks.. i had to block them from reversing when i saw the trucker get out of his cab.
    edited September 2014
    In England, it's actually legal for mortor bikes to drive between traffic. I don't think that includes the shoulder but they can drive on the lines between vehicles.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    riskey but yes.. ok Oregon is like WV but with more starbuck hippies and the ocean
    edited September 2014
    You forgot to mention that WV doesn't have the massive heroin problem that Oregon has. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    its sad yes.. to see stats like that.. How can a place of great beauty be so..
    Is it S.A.D. too many cloudy days? that would be like beign afraid of water or sunny beaches and live in Hawaii :(
    edited September 2014
    There is no perfect place. Most places do have their issues. It's just knowing about them before you visit or move there.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    ITs like puppy advice.. go see the mother for ideas on future pupppy behaviour issues.

Wait Ravens now 24 :eek: its beeen that long.. 6-7 years ago i saw her first post in champions...
    edited September 2014
    ITs like puppy advice.. go see the mother for ideas on future pupppy behaviour issues.

Wait Ravens now 24 :eek: its beeen that long.. 6-7 years ago i saw her first post in champions...

How time flies. We have been playing STO for over 4 and a half years now as well. :eek: What games will we all be playing next? I'd suggest Destiny but I am not sold on it. The Empress is playing DCUO again so that should make Sharpe very happy. Our Residential School Bus doesn't have time for games right now and I have no idea what to play currently. I am looking forward to, The Crew, which i did some beta testing for. Forza Horizon 2 looks awesome along with Sunset Overdrive. The new Civ game comes out next month if I remember correctly. Far Cry 4 is definitely a game I am looking forward to as well. There are plenty more I can't think of off hand as well but Mortal Kombat X comes out on April 14th 2015. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    Yes, Its been awhile.. Since I lined up a debuff on a invading Borg Boss..end of Beta [dan stahl was the boss]