test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They want you to make grinding out ZEN your day, evening, and night job. Even though I have been playing more STO lately, I really don't feel the interest in it. Finishing my only character that wasn't max level just seems incredibly dull, especially because hes' a Romulan. I do not recommend this no matter how bored you may get.

My dump drive was failing and it finally gave me the excuse I needed to swap the 1.5TB dump drive that is about 5 years old, if not more, out for two 3TB drives. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kewl.. i made chilli but i never get it thick day one tomorrow is off and it will be better
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited September 2014
    Mmmmm. I like I good thick chili with some garlic bread with cheese for dipping and toss some fries and cheese on top too. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited September 2014
    or cornbread and chives or mango tea.. please
    i had the small tortians made of corn flour itaslian ground sausage and hamburger meats seasoning pack and 2 cans beads huge tomatoes xtra garlic powder
    edited September 2014
    Leave it to you to make me hungry. I just might have to make another batch of nachos before bed.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    today we picked up the tomato paste to make it richer.. should have had more onion in garden..
    edited September 2014
    Mmmm. I sure could go for some chili! What time is supper at your place, Senshi? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    hum.. sometime tomorrow will be maybe pizza supreme .. today was subway for papa and bacon cheese for me. but it was not good cheedar i suspect gooie velvita
    edited September 2014
    I have been eating Domino's for the past couple of days and I still have more than half a pizza left for breakfast. I think this will be the last time I have pizza this week. :rolleyes:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    Someone was saying they ordered two pizzas and ate one walking up the hill to dorm at university .. when the cheese is fresh look out for the pallet burning..
    edited September 2014
    Someone was saying they ordered two pizzas and ate one walking up the hill to dorm at university .. when the cheese is fresh look out for the pallet burning..

That sounds like something I would do. :D :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    Like a moutain bike at the Tour de france.. pedal pedal.. you need that pizza to survive
    edited September 2014
    Pizza is yummy and can even be healthy. Top it right and you have a meal containing bread, fruits, vegetables, meats, and dairy. Gosh darn it! Now I want pizza. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    Digornios is advertign a design your own pizza..
    crust in a box.. baggies of toppings .. sounds messy.. no ziplock
    edited September 2014
    Digornios is advertign a design your own pizza..
    crust in a box.. baggies of toppings .. sounds messy.. no ziplock

Interesting. I could totally design a pizza. :D If you have ARC installed, Senshi, you can use this code (I think it's only valid today) to claim the Red Matter Capacitor but you can only claim the code through ARC: O4KhYl2l
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    Technical Zero.. do you like BeBop?

The Seatbelts - Cowboy Bebop (Original Soundtrack 1)
    edited September 2014
    It is even worth watching? I haven't seen it but my one friend that I know that likes it, likes all of the anime I hate. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    its short run maybe 29 eps easy and a movie ..good music .
    edited September 2014
    I don't know. I am so choosy about the anime I can stand. Sailor Moon, CardCaptor Sakura, Trigun, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle/Tokyo Revelations, Black Lagoon and... .hack//SIGN: Key of the Twilight was decent also. I never could get into xxxHolic even though it crossed over with Tsubasa, I could never stand stuff like InuYasha, Naruto, and most others that people are just nuts about.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2014
    something thats able to toss a coconut cream pie together and break up the mean stories for some fun
    edited September 2014
    something thats able to toss a coconut cream pie together and break up the mean stories for some fun

You might want to watch out for those coconut cream pies, Senshi. They seem to lead to you becoming Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island in the What Gilligan's Island Character Are You? quiz. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    When the island gives you coconuts.. you make pie
    from a farm it was to be expected.
    edited October 2014
    When the island gives you coconuts.. you make pie
    from a farm it was to be expected.

Or Mounds with almonds, macaroons, and other delicious treats. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Grind nuts for flour to make treat.. YES.. now thats the kind of resource farmign we could get behind..
    edited October 2014
    Grind nuts for flour to make treat.. YES.. now thats the kind of resource farmign we could get behind..

Now we just need to farm some chocolate. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    too cold for it here.. but maybe a hydroponic set up should greenhouse the goodies we need and forget about trade with regiemes you cant stomich.. [heeh pun]
    edited October 2014
    too cold for it here.. but maybe a hydroponic set up should greenhouse the goodies we need and forget about trade with regiemes you cant stomich.. [heeh pun]

Really?! It was so muggy here today. We have some rain coming this evening but that is just supposed to make the air more thick. Mid 70's but it felt more like mid 80's. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    the chocolate bean wasent adopted as a real treat by the spoiled west until someone added sygar,,

are you trying to goose my ducks?
    hello dentist strikes again
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/166/a/2/Dentist_Kitty_by_darth_iskander.jpg

they imprinted on us and wont leave cause were family

http://www.castlemerebooks.com/Images/DuckGooseDoll.jpg
    http://dailyplateofcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Flirty-Rubber-Duck.png
    edited October 2014
    Hello Light still on..that is all.
    oh,yes. .and the study harder too Tnx For Zship friendship
    edited October 2014
    the chocolate bean wasent adopted as a real treat by the spoiled west until someone added sygar,,

are you trying to goose my ducks?
    hello dentist strikes again
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/166/a/2/Dentist_Kitty_by_darth_iskander.jpg

they imprinted on us and wont leave cause were family

http://www.castlemerebooks.com/Images/DuckGooseDoll.jpg
    http://dailyplateofcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Flirty-Rubber-Duck.png

Adding sugar just defeats the purpose. Coffee beans when roasted right are delicious on their own, just like a good cup of coffee. Dark chocolate covered coffee beans FTW. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >