Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    In that case, we nore... MOAR GARLIC! :D Call in the Garlek's! :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited August 2014
    I want Domino's Stuffed Cheesy Bread and a Domino's Pan Pizza. *drools* :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    does that have garlic butter sauce and the little sweet peppers cinis?
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited August 2014
    Lots of garlic butter and a sweet marinara for dipping. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    Real real nice. .ok guard the pot when it crawls out stun it and serve up the Klingon ambassadore

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/031/5/4/naruten___starfleet_officers_by_jupmod-d38h9u2.jpg

Leek tab le 6 and more polemock for that Spock
    edited August 2014
    Real real nice. .ok guard the pot when it crawls out stun it and serve up the Klingon ambassadore

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/031/5/4/naruten___starfleet_officers_by_jupmod-d38h9u2.jpg

Leek tab le 6 and more polemock for that Spock

Do Disruptors actually have a stun setting?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    edited August 2014
    WOW! I didn't realize this thread had made it to 400 pages and beyond. JC will be very happy with the news. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    Yes you aRe worthy... i had anaversery cake today the top of cake is 1 yr for brother
    edited August 2014
    Yes you aRe worthy... i had anaversery cake today the top of cake is 1 yr for brother

What kind of cake was it?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    Light white with nice vanilla icing w roses on top thin choco line in layer
    edited August 2014
    That sounds a bit on the sweet side. Those candy icing roses are pretty much pure sugar with color added.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    yes, they were .. and now i must find a fan to fight stuffy air...
    edited August 2014
    It is still very humid here today. Thank goodness for A/C. I don't like the muggy days of summer.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    fan feel good... cheeros had also cinnimon on them..
    edited August 2014
    fan feel good... cheeros had also cinnimon on them..

*swaps your disgusting Cheerios with Cookie Crisp* :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    mini wheats start healthy lookign then get laquoured w copus amounts of frosting

O's are oats oats dotn say neigh to it. .yo
    almounds those poor grows are liek the rasin brigade try to get them smoked salted sliced and sold..

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608014910920657440&pid=15.1
    edited August 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »

Senshi's got that rainbow crapping thing beaten easily. :D

I like almonds and raisins but only the golden raisins. I don't like almonds or any nuts salted just like I don't care for fruits that are sugared. I will still eat salted peanuts and almonds but I plain is just so much better.

Some elements of Disaster Rising are now on Tribble.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    Heeh you missed the Champions Flash Video one of the Champions gang did Senshi v the Giant Robots.. Sonic gagdet gun and high pitch singing blew their robot heads away
    edited August 2014
    I haven't been in Champs in... I don't remember when the last time was. I still say the best part about that game is the character creator. It's got so many options compared to STO's laughable limited options. It is good that they are still updating the game though. I know there are some 10ites that still enjoy it quite a bit. Zona still plays regularly for example.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    yes at Table Senshis Sittign second from Left VID
    [sings memories cat song]

http://youtu.be/eqCRZSz3VSI

Sirhappy66/@Boole
    made a set of Flashes showign how old CSR got nickname and avatars and Taco Nicky looks so funny with old Champs Lead after ZINC then Bill Roper and it was so funny.. but i cant fidn the
    Dogs life 2 part the Champions Chief was liek Doctor Frankenstein with Taco as his Igor.. and the music was Tiny Tim.. Happy Boy.. it was so insider BEta
    Showing key Community Helpers from all over..
    edited August 2014
    How bad are the TRIBBLE boxes that side? Neverwinter is worse than STO from what everyone has told me that has tried it out.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    its where it started but as a holiday collection minor Gift thing with no keys just grind.
    The Boxes have many craftign materials that you can merge and slot to make your gear better.

Goodmorning awsume Z thread.
    edited August 2014
    Good afternoon and happy Saturday, everyone! If you were to start running a few of your characters today, Senshi, you could earn enough DL from the CE bonus event to get yourself a few packs of keys for free. It might take you a bit to refine the DL but still. Save up that DL you convert into ZEN and catch a key sale. There should be one coming up soon with the Xindi box of failure wrapping up in October.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    ah no i had to sleep in leavign no time to run any thing...i havent patched in so long my time would be in that.. for champs expansion im thinking.. they changed when PW consolidated so i cant use c-store cross platform or mmo.. i had tonnes of Champion coin.. with so many closed beta thing or early in specials and rare tutorial gear to sell on exchange

i wish i had mornings free but i sleep and have to gear up and head to office at bad times on work day weekends so hard to FE now.
    edited August 2014
    Hopefully you can find a bit of free time in the coming months to at least drop back in to both games and see what has changed. For large patches, just leave it patch while you are out at work and hopefully it will be done by the time you get home.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    This Cats,This cats
    miSSing Los Gatos city
    Where the villians were so gritty

ah ah take me home..
    to where the wastlands
    cast a spell

It was on a dark and stormy night at heros academy when the paniced calls came in
    that the pizza delivery wuld be late.. aw
    and then it happen the ground shook.. in the door stood a really big brute with a touqe
    Hey you hosers get out eh.. Soem bugs stingign the clerk at the record store and smashed RUSH
    and turned over a MOLSONS truck!
    But what can i do Mr McKenzie? all i can do is energy build i dotn even have a travel power or block~

Meat shield somebody and get me Sappires aautograph now get out or no BAckBacon if you survive...

So i stood in this alley and the officer pointed to a holo statue of Socrates.. A LAdy computer..
    "you there dotn be shy come over and ask What you can do for Milleniuam city or well boot ya back to toronot :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An4uDegHB8s&feature=player_detailpage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4-L6rEm0rnY
    edited August 2014
    This Cats,This cats
    miSSing Los Gatos city
    Where the villians were so gritty

ah ah take me home..
    to where the wastlands
    cast a spell

It was on a dark and stormy night at heros academy when the paniced calls came in
    that the pizza delivery wuld be late.. aw
    and then it happen the ground shook.. in the door stood a really big brute with a touqe
    Hey you hosers get out eh.. Soem bugs stingign the clerk at the record store and smashed RUSH
    and turned over a MOLSONS truck!
    But what can i do Mr McKenzie? all i can do is energy build i dotn even have a travel power or block~

Meat shield somebody and get me Sappires aautograph now get out or no BAckBacon if you survive...

So i stood in this alley and the officer pointed to a holo statue of Socrates.. A LAdy computer..
    "you there dotn be shy come over and ask What you can do for Milleniuam city or well boot ya back to toronot :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An4uDegHB8s&feature=player_detailpage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4-L6rEm0rnY

GTA 5? I never bothered with it for two reasons. I don't like to be forced into playing characters I have no interest in and they kicked PC players low. I have no regrets either as the game was reportedly very short, GTA Online is just a useless component for people to waste money, and it looked like a 5 year old game thanks to the consoles. :P

Happy Sunday! *eats Cookie Crisp*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >