test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ah no not Little Ravgirl.. that was Hort that was talkign cupcakes wait rave started it.. hum..
    10 site..
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think I remember the4 cupcake thing from back when Lily first joined us on the 10ite boards. I had some amazing cupcakes while away. Strawberry lemon, vanilla bean, and there were also cookies and cream but I didn't get into those. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious! I think I see some cupcake frosting on the nose of the residential school bus. ;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited August 2014
    I cup wait no it was a big big Sugar top crusted Blueberry Muffin.. it was so fluffy i must have hit the place right after the bakery truck stopped.

Yes, I remember the 10 ite thread hello again.. My first thought was -Winona Ryder and Mikey KEaton if they openned a gothic cupcake shop.
    edited August 2014
    I cup wait no it was a big big Sugar top crusted Blueberry Muffin.. it was so fluffy i must have hit the place right after the bakery truck stopped.

Yes, I remember the 10 ite thread hello again.. My first thought was -Winona Ryder and Mikey KEaton if they openned a gothic cupcake shop.

I have no idea who either of them are but I like cupcakes. I haven't had a god blueberry muffin in quite a while.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited August 2014
    Aw Beatleguise movie... lead ghoul and the girl that finds him haunting her new house..

I spy with my oh my eye a Tribble friend indeed in Cappyville
    edited August 2014
    BeetleJuice is a great movie! Michael Keaton is a decent actor and still the best live action Batman I have seen from the new movies.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    I wonder who had to be President Shinzons Bus Monitor.. his Assasins Creed scares me
    edited August 2014
    Assassin's Creed is a series that has never interested me. I tried the first and hated it. Stupid boring grinds like finding 100 flags per map and so on made the game utterly boring. It usually a similar premise to PWE in STO in a lot of ways. The most noteworthy is not knowing when enough is enough and STO and Assassin's Creed bore their players into not playing with the same old TRIBBLE over and over again.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    yes the creative process starts then.. hurry up and ship it happens.. so its back to stock footage and flashbacks..
    edited August 2014
    I don't consider cloning grinds with different names creative but to each their own. I just hope that this Delta Rising boredom they are horribly advertising doesn't turn out to be just a complete grind recycle to obtain Mk XIV gear. Do we really need another 5 levels of each Rep System and do fleets really need another few levels to their already overwhelming grinds? I don't think so but I know some would disagree.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    re skin new wrapper... name the same sing song.. TOR had a bigger VA sound music staff then all of STO had at many points so getting what you have is still interesting.. to see

I mean a basic feature Ep takes a lead and fleshed out team of 6 total to move a pebble to the top of the coloney mound.
    edited August 2014
    Speaking of reskin. Have you seen how laughable the reskinned KDF models are that are being called, Khazon? :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    ah the indignity inflicted on ridgey brows these days
    edited August 2014
    STO is currently having a 20% off costume sale. Sadly, the additional costume slots are not on sale. :( Then again, there isn't anything worth buying simply because every costume in the game has multiple clipping issues. If they would actually fix things they expect us to buy, I might actually want to spend money in this game.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    edited August 2014
    That cake looks yummy!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    yes yes... .spifiliscious
    [besure to tip the driver]
    edited August 2014
    yes yes... .spifiliscious
    [besure to tip the driver]

I'll tip the driver when I get me a cake. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    I think wheatley left it out i nthe park in the rain.

Yes, now that you have been assumulated you may have cake..
    https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608022315431691376&pid=15.1&H=89&W=160&P=0

Portal of Borg...
    edited August 2014
    WOOHOO! CAKE!!! :D *throws cake at Z, Senshi, solace, and kuntel* :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    Do you shimmy shimmy coco bop do you do the bunny hop?

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=0UpqnmTNlkBIWM&tbnid=nKELeh5cSGbA4M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Frandomc.net%2F2013%2F10%2F31%2Fgolden-time-05%2F&ei=G6HvU8mYE4uBygTstYHQDg&bvm=bv.73231344,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGYLoG4lzmFvfJGoGJPzr46ln6wYQ&ust=1408299234159151
    edited August 2014
    <--- Is horrible at dancing. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ah the indignity inflicted on ridgey brows these days

Congratulations on winning the Heroic Post of the Week award with this brief but brillian gem.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
    edited August 2014
    <Bows,Ruju za Batto thanks you>
    Leaves treat and moves to Cappys dog house]

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J6HABfeJXco/Sgq9M_Zt_RI/AAAAAAAAChE/e4W-JH-1Oi0/s320/P5130496.JPG
    edited August 2014
    Lemon vinegar KitKat!? :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    yes i know amazing No?
    culinary arts are quite bizarre.. wheres the crazy food tasting guy..

the le gagh boya is escapin set the laddel to stun hun..

Iron Neelix doff ..opened the Cthulhu Raven was savign for a special party
    edited August 2014
    I know white vinegar goes in a lot more stuff than most realize but that just seems odd. Lemon and chocolate I can see but vinegar?! :confused: *holds out bowl* More chocolate covered cherries, please! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    Brandi cheeries.. if you laid 3 smores end to end youd reach Cappys thread and have 3 more smores then you started with.. [ducks rubber chicken from heehaw]
    edited August 2014
    Leaving any sort of food in the Cappy thread or this one means it will pretty much be gone before you realize it. You can blame kuntel for my cheese stick craving. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited August 2014
    The garlic curds will nto survive...
    [waht curds,there never were any or foxbat stole them. hes a super villian they do those things]