test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sounds awesome! Big screen TV's inside with all of the amenities?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You got it.. the real rreason the boys leave the band...The Lady in back signs the cheques and locks the door to the biff apartment
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited July 2014
    You could get yourself some groupies to follow you around as well. Bring lots of feed and you'll have ducks too. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2014
    ah...The Bands name would be Malalrds.. and lay down some goatsestein funk

wait ive a thought without googling everything..

A nice person in West Sussex UK has a popular youtube channel.. and has trouble recording i n summer due to the heat. .and hayfevour
    with a window and door open .. the fans too loud for a good quality recording and bad for live stream.. the remedy for hay feavour makes them doggish. .

22c sounds like an easy temp but when you normaly dont need ac or a heater its something.

have you ever tried a personal ac one of the collars around the neck.. its more a fan and a pollen filter fan that needs to be so a studio boom mic dosent pick up is a tall order

We've personaly tried the wettened sarvauge around ones neck i see cougfing or sneezign into ones mic distracts from quality recordigns
    edited July 2014
    Is goatsestein funk anything like this?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Yes but with more Coining a phrase and less breathing marks /
    and more Bass with effects pedals :-) occasionally a zydeco accordion rift
    edited July 2014
    Yes but with more Coining a phrase and less breathing marks /
    and more Bass with effects pedals :-) occasionally a zydeco accordion rift

This type of phrase? :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    We should move that to Cappys and talk Ravens Snuu snuu joke
    edited July 2014
    Cappy would be malleting us for the "No Ma'am" thing. :P Why don't they make TV like that anymore? :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Los Bravos - Black is Black - Exactly retro tv rocks..
    edited July 2014
    I was watching the first 5 episodes of She-Ra last night. :eek: He-Man and She-Ra definitely don't hold up in a lot of ways. Transformers on the other hand hold up exceptionally well.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Yes ink.. PI would evaluate the style .. it was very quick outlined and almost like moving a comic cut out from a book.. . I mean Fantasia Disney was colour and fast so long ago...

Budget.. its the whole old tv MArvel THOR IRonman Captain America Fab 4..thing.. the original without improvements made to be more like the MAnga look for continuity Like the NEw Crystal SM.. Problem is they are editing the story and takign out things due to the way the NA market differs from culture and Nipon tradition.

The old cut scene intro outro return from commercial breaks art takes a second away that could be sold to some sponcer and messes up the vibe theme.. newe music to replace the MIDI is fine.. dang i could sit down like a thousand apes and bang out better things on a C64
    edited July 2014
    When it comes to classic superhero stuff, I didn't mind the Incredible Hulk and Wonder Woman but I haven't seem very much of either. I definitely favor DC over Marvel but I didn't mind some of the older X-Men cartoons. Over all though, DC's Batman and Superman TAS cartoons from the 90's were just too awesome to compare to anything else. Batman Beyond again took the awesomeness of the 90's series and continued it in the distant future. Voice acting specifically really is DC's strong suit when it comes to those series. When it comes to TV, I really enjoyed Smallville but not hte new Superman movies. For Smallville, they got the cast right for the most part, especially when it came to the heroes.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Sure forgot the old Hulk Marvel toon adaptaion and NAmar the submariner they rotated .. and had these rental vids and i liked the mythos and western style. .Im still tryign to find the free ep4 of GSG...

yeah CAppy weekends go fig.. i work and its evening not home til 3am then..
    edited July 2014
    GunSlinger Girl? If so, possibly Crunchy Roll, YouTube, or even Funimation? You should watch Trigun. Vash the Stampede is awesome!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    No no Cappys Fav and Avatar on Steam is GSC sorry typo Minnie May and Rally..yay :cool:

MEw -Gunsmith Cats

As I told you Senshi if i catch Hort Peepin again [mallet] now give me that Pepsi.
    https://sp2.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608038258333646926&pid=15.1&H=109&W=160&P=0
    edited July 2014
    I have never seen GunSmith Cats and I don't think I have ever heard of it either until now. Is it anything like Black Lagoon but with cats?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    IT has a Mustang GT 500 ...wait its from the... Da Da DA the 90s! its set in Chicago,USA and stars two assume Lady bounty hunters that run a Gunshop repairing firearms and they fight an Soviet assassin redhead that like the terminator and Arnold Swartzs RED Heat police man.. they have a nice office pc wiz that searches the net for them and helps
    Momo needs Cappy to buy more icecream..

https://sp1.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608029870258391153&pid=15.1
    edited July 2014
    I've never been much of a Ford person outside of the GT. The front end could definitely use some style from their Austin Marin's and the door lines more like a Ferrari Testarossa but other than those nitpicks, it's a nice looking car. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    They have the Blue w wide White race strip
    http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607989935650636744&pid=15.1&P=0

Howsa Zs homework factory going.. Shes doing so much for summer courses.. the brains tired thinking about it
    edited July 2014
    Z's more than tough enough to power through any and all piles of homework and then some.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Yes I thought of her and Raven for the College Engineering Mumsy was brilliant and started to forget things taking a machanecle eng course at the electrical part

but it came up watching Ep2 of Sailor Moon when the new ver Brings in Ami-chan
    edited July 2014
    Yeah. The first season of the new Sailor Moon is will probably cover the first two seasons in one, if not more.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Plenty to cover..

Ah..the answer to the test is at the bottom of the pint of Carmel Swirl...:D
    [scratch scratch scratch -Walk up Usagi san.. sone oni is sneakign up on your fridge and takign all the yougart bars..?? would you believe the sliced apple?? or wase it the ice creame]
    edited July 2014
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Carmel swirl. Can I have french vanilla almond instead? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Ah,Happy Days ..
    for many the one that pays

Cone of ICe Cream>

Request FV w A
    in a Waffle cone
    at Arnolds for the Weezer Concert..
    edited July 2014
    Best pizza I have had in a while today. The green chilis were actually hot for once. By hot, I mean, my lips are still zinging and my nose is running. :D GOOD PIZZA!!! *burps* :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    friends house we ordered a godfathers for a friend whos name is very close to [hort]
    it was a ham/pineapple/green olive under the extra friends discount cheese

the hottest jalapeno:eek: you eva neva saw until its too late
    edited July 2014
    Dominos online ordering was broken for me tonight so I got Pizzaville instead. Definitely no regrets. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Hum whats this a treat...[hey wait wasent this from wednesday..its friday]

Is this made from exlax...its marshmellow and chocolate from heils oh uh... covering spoiled rice krispys.. [so hungry]

Belly now hates us..