Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    That it will, that it will
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ugh! I hate the finish to the Romulan Rep. You have to do some annoying stupid mission on New Romulus. :( That has to be the most boring planet in STO. Yes, even more boring than planets like Andoria that have absolutely nothing to do on them.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2014
    Its liek your go back..
    Surley after all this time there will be something new...

Nope cursed by good memory ;its...long shat pause.. :eek: No....sp...o..ck
    its... exac...tly.. the Same..:(
    edited July 2014
    Its liek your go back..
    Surley after all this time there will be something new...

Nope cursed by good memory ;its...long shat pause.. :eek: No....sp...o..ck
    its... exac...tly.. the Same..:(

It's a pain for a mission. You need to go all the way to the underground ruins on New Romulus, you need EV suits for you and 4 of your bridge officers, the captain level Tholian at the end of purely cheap on elite with constant one-shots, and the cutscene is ruined by horrible voice acting but that applies to every cutscene in STO. Other than that, the map is awesome and very pleasing to the eyes, you get 50k DL ore, and you get 750 Romulan Marks for finishing it. I just wish it was more marks as the Romulan reputation stuff is significantly over priced.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2014
    Z is frustrated by an On line homework assignment not adding up...

but were most happy w this cream soda twisted garlic bread stick and marinara sauce
    edited July 2014
    Z is frustrated by an On line homework assignment not adding up...

but were most happy w this cream soda twisted garlic bread stick and marinara sauce

You aremaking me want Little Caesar's Crazy Bread.

Homework is one of the joys of college life. Z will figure it out. Our bus is a lot smarter than she lets on. Statics though... Brutal!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    The sum = the whole of its parts...
    Statistics is tedious.. but i always like graph charts or longitudinal patient things
    edited July 2014
    Not statistics. Statics! 2:55AM fire alarms are not good. It took them just over a half hour to shut the bloody thing off. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Attack vectores angles of approach lead angles intercept points courses...
    over take velocity merge rate ..if a mig 17 leaves a north korean runway going 550 and an a f-16e leaves a sk runway going 650 at what alt will they be in range of aarm>
    edited July 2014
    Attack vectores angles of approach lead angles intercept points courses...
    over take velocity merge rate ..if a mig 17 leaves a north korean runway going 550 and an a f-16e leaves a sk runway going 650 at what alt will they be in range of aarm>

Five Guys?! :P I'd trade off the F16 for a Harrier just so I could stop for lunch and be able to park it in some fastfood parking lots for the fun of it. Maybe accidentally take out a McDonalds with a missle or two. ;) Now I am curious to see if you can get a Harrier through a drive-thru. :D I wonder if the MythBusters would give that a try?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Last nights 10ite round of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron went well according to the thread on 10ites.com. JC, Z, Sharpe, and Darter all seemed to have a lot of fun shooting up each other. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Nice..Drove by a short screen of transformers the big drive in screen.. MAssive

A Harrier a crew member would look like Schwarzenegger maybe on the key west bridge movie scene hover over area near window of drive thru so wing doesn't hit roof or power line or toss a basket over on a tether.. hum
    edited July 2014
    Harriers also make it easier to cut in line. :P Your engines could easily melt the roof of any car in your way just by hovering over them. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    not to mention leaf blowing
    edited July 2014
    not to mention leaf blowing

Very good point! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Melt snow the easy way..
    edited July 2014
    But, but, but... Snow is a good thing. Maybe use the exhaust from the jet engines though to help along a few snowballs. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    get out eh we wil l defend our snow beaches to the last molson and maple syrup
    and then throw empty labbatts
    http://www.omniplan.hu/Hiking/20071219-Matra/L/IMG_4189-SnowCannon.jpg
    edited July 2014
    With lots of snow Klingons with Bat'leths to slay intruders. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    and Steve MArriott playing Electric guitar with a thousand fairies
    edited July 2014
    Sounds good! :) Who is Steve Marriott? :confused:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    he was i nsmall faces humble pie[w peter frampton] and origional member of another band

Stephen Peter "Steve" Marriott (30 January 1947 – 20 April 1991house fire got him
    edited July 2014
    I don't like humble but cheery, Smith apple, and blackberry are some of my favorite types of pie. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    or gobbles of cobbler... antique peach is soo delish in a dish w ic
    or apple and a sharp cheddar slice.. is nice

warm cider along side her
    on a bale o hay
    edited July 2014
    It's a good thing I just had leftover pizza because that all sounds so good! Never been a big fan of sharp cheddar as I tend to prefer the mild stuff. It has a more smooth and creamy taste to it. That's also why I am very picky about the mozzarella I eat.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Pizzino Bella Sera ..But Luigi its Digiorno
    Ah dont Tell Z tell her its take out you had to pedal miles uphill both ways to get for her
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    senshibat, i think cookiecrook is a forum bot :D
    edited July 2014
    I tried dating a sockpuppet.. but transferring data files at work got firewalled
    http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608041045759494589&pid=15.1&P=0
    edited July 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    senshibat, i think cookiecrook is a forum bot :D

Shhh. I am the last of the Perpetual bots that slipped by Cryptic's, Atari's, and PWE's radar. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    hee like the Armada model designer podcaster pvp fanatic. . I miss SFC