test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Last day for the Risian Summer Event. I have only seen a couple of those horrible cruisers in STF's but the fun part is, they blow up very easily. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ah i'll then just willowy these hours sipping tea and hold up score cards.. liek a cannon ball contest. . hey not that baluga they may tsunami splash off our Bikini.. wahts this Hort placign bowlign balls i nthe trucks thats cheatign Cappy help
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited July 2014
    Ah i'll then just willowy these hours sipping tea and hold up score cards.. liek a cannon ball contest. . hey not that baluga they may tsunami splash off our Bikini.. wahts this Hort placign bowlign balls i nthe trucks thats cheatign Cappy help

I'm actually surprised the PWE team hasn't come up with a way to have a diving contest and even a swimming race. For a summer themed event, the variety of things to do are really lacking. Hopefully next year will offer up plenty of more fun and no cover shields ruining the hoverboard race.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2014
    or nemesisckiens marco polo foundry game of scavanger hunt was nice
    edited July 2014
    I don't really touch the foundry stuff but that sounds like fun.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    yes on RISA and exploring and its a party friendly non-pew pew so Momo would liek it too
    edited July 2014
    I can't even remember the last time I saw Momo logged in. We sure are missing a lot of people from the old days though and they were all good people. As much as I don't like to admit it, they are the smart ones. They left a long time ago and never looked back. STO for them will have memories when the game was decent, no rep systems, no massive grinds, and when the STF's still had story to them, and no lock boxes.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    JA Mein Herr.. Boxes started in Champions on line as a Holiday Event for X Mas and the Villian that
    Created a Giant Teddy Bear that stomped around towne snuck evil toy soldiers in a few to spice things up.

Cappy was 2oz Tess and CHAT was Two Tonnes Tina.. CHAT sat on Dawson ..RAVEN was looking assume. [oopsy the ladies were chasing my little lemon sprite for a date too]
    I ponied about with a few COH she wolfs and Unicorns .. so many memories.. BEtaing with Little Unicorn Gold LEaf Pirate Vixen.. Monster Island had a few Bikinis worth a poster on Toucans wall
    edited July 2014
    If you have any old screenshots, you should post some. Maybe that would lure back Chat, Cappy, Hort, and many more.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    We Tried.. But Raven looked at the Librarian Homage Toon we did of her that was to scale. .and she ignored it..
    for MArvel and DC Beta she did post an amazing Posin Ivy from there.. with Harley Quinn who was somebody smexy we know
    edited July 2014
    I do need to get back into playing DCUO. By comparison, I like their system for subscribers much better than here. It seems more fair and lifetimes can open their lock boxes for free.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Really i wonder. .if Horts going to put on a SIF mask now..THORS getting pretties
    edited July 2014
    There was a drone with HD camera on sale today. I wonder if he picked up a few. Im sure he could peep more stealthly and from safer distances with a few of those. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    More reason to have MFD big screen.. You scan the Beaches and the Campfire and Risa pathways
    ATC needs a new Hort division
    edited July 2014
    When I bought my 21:9 monitor, I didn't really think I would enjoy it as much for gaming as I would multitasking. I actually enjoy it more for gaming as you have a much wider field of view.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    hey,nice aspect ratio you have there:cool:;)
    edited July 2014
    It's helps a lot in FPS's and even Transformers: Fall of Cybertron as I have about 25% more viewable on a single screen. I wouldn't be surprised that we will start seeing this aspect ratio for TV's in the near future. Most cinema screens are 21:9 also so it makes sense to have one common aspect ratio for everything.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Sure beats cropping.. Lastnight the drive in closed early before i headed back from remote office and i missed the Planet of Apes scene Transformers was Movie 2 now its one i see none of it.

[new Hort ad for TOR... F2P Idea..SITH Pizza now with better Sauce less MT dough needed;than STO]
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/79/01/71/7901714976dbc4844e2db4c1d706424a.jpg
    edited July 2014
    It's Transformers 2! Trust me, you aren't missing anything. Sadly, I think I'm addicted to Oreo ice cream sandwiches. They are just... so yummy, especially when it's disgustingly hot out. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    taco johns has the mexican version as a treat on cupon ..hum.. so temptations
    edited July 2014
    Taco John's doesn't sound very Mexican. :P A Mexican version of an Oreo ice cream sandwich?! That doesn't sound very good at all.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Now that's just racist.
    edited July 2014
    Now that's just racist.

lol Welcome back to the Captain_Zero thread, solace. Are you happy you found out the steam punk thing you were looking for?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    ITs an old Chain.. 1969 at an airbase
    juan john its sure not baked ice cream or fried i did not try it.. looks like it started in hows the picante commercial go New york city :eek:

no no cheyenne wyoming.. and some non latino named john owed it.
    they take potato rounds and spice it for side instead of fast food fries the salsa verde is ok..
    prices were ok.. the pica de gallo is a horror of in a package.. they dont use beef tounge or horse
    and you dotn see a puree strawberry drink anywhere..
    edited July 2014
    I can honestly say I haven't been to a Taco John's. Then again, I am not a huge fan of Mexican unless it's authentic. Well... All but this place in Ohio when I was on my way to Celina for a wrestling meet. I don't remember what it was called but it went through really, really fast. Like faster than cat food with cheese from Taco Bell fast. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Bell velveeta nacho cheese its so oily not cow stuff it scares me

ive lernt my lesson but the good food places are too far from remote office to cover lunch time..
    i went to a place one of the workers was locked in restroom with revenge of what they make.. i left...
    edited July 2014
    I found something for centersolace to hurry up and buy. A TOS Star Trek themed van with one side fitting the campaign for more beauties and less lock boxes in STO.

Star Trek Beauties side.
    Enterprise side.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    so this day about done
    no lotto won
    cant take new car finding trip
    edited July 2014
    so this day about done
    no lotto won
    cant take new car finding trip

Awww! I hope you win the lotto at some point, Senshi. That way, you could get rid of the soccor mom wagon for something nice, like a Land Rover or luxury bus.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    I wanted one of those Custom Limo charter types.. saw a Traveling Band custom coach and it was pulling a toy hauler behind it but thats too much.. cant park it at a mall so easy for ultra shopping:eek: