edited July 2014
    or A milky way melted over fresh vanilla

now back to worky bye
    noms plotting in route to remote office site
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Senshi works too hard. It's the weekend. It's time to relax.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    that happens later i get to stay awake and drive home then sleep
    edited July 2014
    Make sure you get in some extra relaxation time Sunday then. Working too much is bad for you.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2014
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Had the gas and belly ach from somethign but im not retracing the fodo trai lto figure out which one it was.. .[im thinkign the taco place some reason]
    edited July 2014
    Had the gas and belly ach from somethign but im not retracing the fodo trai lto figure out which one it was.. .[im thinkign the taco place some reason]

When in doubt, blame the Mexican food! :D I sure could go for a huge bowl of chili right about now with a mountain of cheese on top and some garlic bread for dipping.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    ah very poor fried fri fires and a badly mixed fizzy drink later.. the burger had some ok but not enough minced onion. [try ordering an All-american meal in certain district ] :eek:
    edited July 2014
    I've been wanting chili cheese fries lately. Then again, I've been craving chili also. Chile cheese dogs, chili cheese fries, chili cheese burgers. :D I just made myself hungry.

Best of luck with your Physics exam, Z! I know you will do awesome!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    IT wouldn't hurt to Reverse engineer play stalking and say were pretty too
    edited July 2014
    IT wouldn't hurt to Reverse engineer play stalking and say were pretty too

This IT Crowd? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Castle Cappy needs more Mallet
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    Castle Cappy needs more Mallet

*orders more mallets for Cappy's castle* Do you want the Human Tenderizers, Human Mashers, or the Pink Bruisers?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Casa Anthrax meeds PB Mallet if you please..
    before that naughty zoot tries to recruit a roller derby team
    edited July 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    senshibat, where are you from?

I think Senshi is from Nova Scotia, Canada but I could be mistaken.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    get out eh.. no but i know where it is on a map
    edited July 2014
    get out eh.. no but i know where it is on a map

Okie dokie. Do share. :D You can blame Gronk for this. There are plenty of Canadian's to be found around this place. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Those frozen hockey pucks are dangerous; they could put an eye out kid..
    thats why baseball is safer the umps rub the balls with special mud to take the factory shine off.. in hockey they freeze a puck in a cooler so it sliders fast on ice..
    edited July 2014
    All this talk about frozen stuff is making me want ice cream! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    pasta primavera im eyeign frozen veg and cheese.. i feel the need to boil water and drown pasta
    edited July 2014
    I shoudl have grabbed another burrito from Chipotle to bring home. Lunch was really good and really filling. Steak burrito pilled full of cilantro rice, cheese, black beans, hot salsa, and lots of jalapenos. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    tonight is ultrasound celebration cake its a....
    Girl
    tomorrow is steak on grill treat
    edited July 2014
    tonight is ultrasound celebration cake its a....
    Girl
    tomorrow is steak on grill treat

If you are having steak. Are we all invited over for steak too? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    it was pre birthday cake for the baby day chocolate fresh lovely Girl Pink trim and name is long so it had plenty
    of Icing and the batter was so well folded and almost souffle
    edited July 2014
    it was pre birthday cake for the baby day chocolate fresh lovely Girl Pink trim and name is long so it had plenty
    of Icing and the batter was so well folded and almost souffle

No Sailor Moon cake? Cake sounds good right about now but it's bedtime for me. Good night, Ten Forward!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Guardian of unserious moonlight nods approval of sleeping at night if not driving
    10 Nite to you all..
    edited July 2014
    So much for laundry today. :P There's always tomorrow, if I can drag my butt out of bed early enough.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    forgot basket... enjoyed journey anyway
    edited July 2014
    The good thing about laundry is... It will still be waiting patiently in its basket for me. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >