test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It was a day of flight delay
    /mother natures primal reminder to have safe shelter and fire and supplies of food

That's why I don't fly around holidays. Tuesday is Canada Day and Friday is Independence Day. This weekend and next weekend will be nuts for air travel and the roads aren't any better.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2014
    Senshi seems to be missing. A whole day has passed and not a single post by him in this or Cappy's thread.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Afraid to come out of the locker in the itsy bitsy tini weine Canadian Day Bikini?

Wait Z Had a big Physics Exam and We do care.. Sorry Congrads to Z for being a Super Sharp young Lady.
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited July 2014
    Physics on Canada Day... :( That's not very nice! Canada Day is all aboot being nice, eating Kraft Dinner, farting, and excessive use of the word "eh". :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Yes Eh Cappy ....We Canuck you much..
    thing you woulds say if you lived there in 3 months of year not cold as hell
    Kitty try Neko Case?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6keFpm-BY&feature=player_detailpage&list=AL94UKMTqg-9BCeqTDdAW4byTeGKoBHAUu
    edited July 2014
    Yes Eh Cappy ....We Canuck you much..
    thing you woulds say if you lived there in 3 months of year not cold as hell
    Kitty try Neko Case?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6keFpm-BY&feature=player_detailpage&list=AL94UKMTqg-9BCeqTDdAW4byTeGKoBHAUu

Canada is not cold! Places 8 hours south usually have colder winters than southern Ontario.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    I preferred History and Geography to Physics so its interesting to look at a lat and long chart and see where places are in comparison and how they became part of history by location...

Hey the Kingdom of the Great Greek Alex.. had such nice weather ..some places are so big it took forever to travel in old pony days to unite a people..

Two great Medieval kingdoms were refuges in new lands driven out by Mongol expansion.. The Magyars Hungarians and Turkmens... The Plains natives Dakota Lakota Nakota ect were driven out there by hunter gathierer large band from areas near eastern CN.. along the Greak Lakes. . expelled because they ditn get firearms from Trappers sooner then the other guys. and prior to that had mostly hunted on foot until the Conquisidores lost a few horses.. and someone said. .hum ridign beats walking!
    edited July 2014
    Geography was one of my best subjects but I also love to travel. I had my grandparents drag me everywhere with them as a child, which I think went a long way into getting me interested in traveling.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    I haven't been back to either Winnipeg or Sudbury but they tried - the folks to travel us about. most of the time its was ok been here a yr or two say bye to friends and pack guess what.. new exciting city to move tooo you

the biggest three was when brother weas too little to help [yeah back up brother trudge trudge]
    gah,fryign pan..[scurries] brother didnt have his phone on i checked for out of twne messages and he wasent conencted so i relaied out the door to return and the out of towne visiter called 5 min after i left with an itenerary change so brother missed a site and 1/2-hr delay at meeting..
    edited July 2014
    Hum sizzle i think i discovered iron skillet fried beets...Cajun rotini in there lots of yummy fond now.
    edited July 2014
    I've never been fond of beets but that Cajun rotini sounds yummy. I had a beef roti for dinner.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Num num... Then the pulled chicken sandwiches recipe came on the tv..
    molassasesSss..Cider vinegar.. sauce looked very friendly..

half 2 chickens brine in salt water ..poke 20 times

1/4 tsp lq smoke in sauce..
    foil packet of wood chips
    coal stack
    grill
    75 briquettes
    or corn cob ribs

rub brown sugar on ribs..
    2qt water in disposable tin to steam area
    3 qt unlite coals
    2 qt coals
    packet of corn meal for flavour enhancment...
    veg oil grates... after warm up 5 min
    food foood food
    3 1/2 hours cook
    then sauce ribs for 1/2 hour every 10 min. .to finish
    edited July 2014
    RibFest is in August for the closest one to me. However... I might not even be around for it. I sure could go for some good barbecue though. Ribs and brisket with a side of cornbread. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Def a must its a right of summer..
    as Kirk once said what would it have hurt to herd a few goats?
    [as long as they arent on a grill-that is]
    16 here and no angry Temple dwellers yet..
    http://www.dolls-n-daggers.com/Dolls/dollpics/athenapics/athenapreviewmed.gif
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ugh. Beets. They are so gross.
    edited July 2014
    Ugh. Beets. They are so gross.

I definitely agree! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Thats where the tomato paste and spices come in with olive oil and butter a beets lots of natural sugar.. so it carmelizes.. has moisture in it.. heat salt brings out to concentrate flavour..

its not Le Gagh but what the hey... only slimey in its can juice which is usally [bleh pewey stuff]

like a french turnip waxed.. hate that.. ok take a peeler a parsnip shave into hot oil make you some crisp take out pat excess oil off season. .wa La. .food.
    edited July 2014
    I don't like beets (definitely not Beats by Dre especially), I am not a fan of turnip, and I don't care for parsnip either. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Root veg are your friend
    Get your treats spend alot of Monie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFBlTsvsPi4&feature=player_embedded
    edited July 2014
    Root veg are your friend
    Get your treats spend alot of Monie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFBlTsvsPi4&feature=player_embedded

I'll take a loaded baked potato instead. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Juice is healthy goes great w potatoes stuff with chill curry cheese
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0-2lzA7_Cg&feature=player_embedded
    edited July 2014
    I don't want to see any food right now but I really want pizza.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Rallye No more Pizza
    or Chinese take out..[gunsmith cats office helper]
    Aw AW
    I like green olives not green bread.. we were loafign eatign it up..
    edited July 2014
    I haven't wanted Chinese in over a week. It's good and all but I have had a bit too much of it and need a break.

Happy 4th, everyone! Bring ont he fireworks! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    Sister in Law has a iron blood transfer deficiency... babbies ok... Bring on 4th America makes a ncie fireworks show for not being NEw Years in Hong Kong show.
    edited July 2014
    Sister in Law has a iron blood transfer deficiency... babbies ok... Bring on 4th America makes a ncie fireworks show for not being NEw Years in Hong Kong show.

Being iron deficient can be very dangerous. Hopefully it's fairly easy for her to manage. Fireworks are always good to watch. :) The best displays though are always on the 4th. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    That Sneaky Hort he found Dog Kisses...
    http://img.pandawhale.com/58264-IM-THE-DOG-I-DO-THE-LICKING--I-VK9W.gif

im hopping to see some on the drive home
    edited July 2014
    That Sneaky Hort he found Dog Kisses...
    http://img.pandawhale.com/58264-IM-THE-DOG-I-DO-THE-LICKING--I-VK9W.gif

im hopping to see some on the drive home

Yeah! That dog is definitely the boss. It's a beautiful night out for fireworks. I wouldn't be surprised if Z posts some photos in the F Stop thread tomorrow.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2014
    That would be nice the Win thread here has Strawberries dipped in chocolate hard to top that
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/186/a/0/big_chocolate_cover_strawberry__by_luna_devi-d7pblmt.jpg
    edited July 2014
    That would be nice the Win thread here has Strawberries dipped in chocolate hard to top that
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/186/a/0/big_chocolate_cover_strawberry__by_luna_devi-d7pblmt.jpg

I could go for a few hundred chocolate covered cherries to go with those chocolate covered strawberries. Is there freshly whipped cream to go on top?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >