PWCH new update release 04/22/2015

Options

Comments

• c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Awesome new patch they get in china well get next year lol anyways i would rather see us get our primal skills so i have something new to work towards. Honestly all this being held back stuff on working on end game for a class has beyond gotten old. How about instead of making us wait a year for another huge update. We get the rest of this one.We never did get the advanced warsoul weps that makes 2nd cast have garenteed max stats with higher refine numbers. Yea that was in our patch notes from when we got our major update back in December but it was taken out because they was too lazy to give it to us. Personly i feel PWI ripped me off because of it. I had made the Warsoul Wep for my Storm based off the Advanced Warsoul Weps we was told about in our Patch notes. I personly feel a gm can come take my wep and give me money for it ( of my choice since i took the time to make it and wait for a update that we never got ) I could careless about that big update they get in china personaly they will just 100% mess it up here like they do all other major updates. Just fix what we have fix what we should have and leave it at that.
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Updated my client (750mb download)
    I'll try to find some NPC dialogue that explains this 'astrolabe' ****.

tyb:victory

"Sky moving" aspect of astrolabe.

It's possible to change your bonuses (change also may roll back). "Sky moving" determines quantity of bonuses. Higher lvl of "Sky moving" = higher % for more bonuses.

Items for "Sky moving" may get via PW dailies. Maximum lvl is 10.

Bonus

SM exp,

1 50
    2 250
    3 800
    4 2000
    5 5001
    6 10341
    7 38326
    8 103670
    9 247040
    10 0
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • lestadsan
    lestadsan Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So I will post what i actually could figure out about Duskblade primal skills. The class got 5 upgrades and one merge:

Constellation Arc:

Deals base damage + 200% of weapon damage + 10.428 physical damage and reduces the target's physical defense by 40% by 7 seconds. If the target is a player, the defense is reduced by 60%.

Costs 30 chi

Sage: Physical defense reduction duration increased to 15 seconds.
    Demon: Physical defense reduction on players increased to 90%.

Grief:

Deals three strikes of base damage + 310% of weapon damage + 12,911 physical damage. The third strikes paralyzes the enemy for 3 seconds.

Costs 30 chi

Sage: Costs no chi.
    Demon: Paralyze duration increased to 4 seconds.

Lunar Grace

Basically it stays the same, I think only the cooldown was reduced to 60 seconds, but I don't remember the actual cooldown so I will let you guys say what changes they did here. The cost stays 50 chi and the sage/demon effects stays the same.

Shadow Prey

Deals base physical damage + 450% of weapon damage + 13880 physical damage and reels in the enemy. (yes, this is stronger than a gemini slash)

Costs 150 chi

Sage: 50% chance to recover 1 spark after casting
    Demon: Range increased to 25 meters.

New skill: Night Attack (Night Owl + Dual Accordance merge)

Deals base physical damage + 8757 physical damage. Increases the damage of the next Motionless Move in 6 seconds by 50% and makes it deal a guaranteed critical strike.

Cooldown reduced to 1 second in Reaper form.

Sage: Deals an additional 120% of weapon damage.
    Demon: Increases the damage of the next Motionless Move by 65%.

Quadrature

Attacks the target 4 times, dealing base physical damage + 550% of weapon damage + 15896 physical damage.

The first hit paralyzes the target for 2 seconds and summons a shadow that increases the damage taken by the target by 50% for 4 seconds.
    The second and third hits summon two shadows that reduces the physical defense of nearby targets by 100% and increases their channeling time by 200% for 6 seconds.
    Each shadow implode to deal 11087 physical damage to nearby targets.

Costs 30 chi

Sooooo....I think that DB was pretty well buffed with the primal upgrades.
  • Epikhai - Sanctuary
    Epikhai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Lunar Grace's cooldown is currently 120 seconds in sage or demon, so a 60 second cooldown is a massive buff. Shadow Prey's cooldown is also reduced from 120 seconds to 60 seconds.

Reflection of the Moon also received a change, instead of giving you 20 chi on casting it (to steal a skill), it gives 150 chi. Tastes like inner harmony to me! Most of the skills stolen got quite a bit of changes too.

-The stolen HF as well as BIDs and invoke of the spirit now costs 150 chi instead of 2 sparks.
    -It seems like we can steal the psychic's soul of stunning? it says in the description that it increase the stun duration based on every 9000 soulforce. Someone confirm this.
    -The veno's Bewitch. it'll last for 4 seconds. costs 50 chi to use.
    -The Archer's Wings of Grace. Yep, looks like duskblades can steal this skill off archers too. oh boy. 10 second duration.
    -The cleric's Seal of the god? Yeah, i hope this is all real. It lasts for 10 seconds apparently.
    -They removed the 75% chance of successfully using Quid Pro quo, it's now guaranteed to reflect the buffs back to another person.
    -Bloodpaint. I'm confused with this. I guess I don't need to ask a sin for buffs anymore. i'll just steal it instead!
    -Stealing another duskblade's skill (or your own) is now 3 second stealth/max speed instead of 2 seconds. yay.

-Reaper form now gives a 40% damage reduction instead of the ranged damage reduction (someone confirm this)

I'll update more, but this is great stuff so far!
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Basically time to reroll duskblade or stormbringer (or both lol) because sounds like they're getting OP in the next update, not that they aren't already.

Are they gonna give any love to old classes again or do we wait for the next OP race to be released that can beat nightshades?
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Lunar Grace's cooldown is currently 120 seconds in sage or demon, so a 60 second cooldown is a massive buff. Shadow Prey's cooldown is also reduced from 120 seconds to 60 seconds.

Reflection of the Moon also received a change, instead of giving you 20 chi on casting it (to steal a skill), it gives 150 chi. Tastes like inner harmony to me! Most of the skills stolen got quite a bit of changes too.

-The stolen HF as well as BIDs and invoke of the spirit now costs 150 chi instead of 2 sparks.
    -It seems like we can steal the psychic's soul of stunning? it says in the description that it increase the stun duration based on every 9000 soulforce. Someone confirm this.
    -The Archer's Wings of Grace. Yep, looks like duskblades can steal this skill off archers too. oh boy. 10 second duration.
    -The cleric's Seal of the god? Yeah, i hope this is all real. It lasts for 10 seconds apparently.
    -They removed the 75% chance of successfully using Quid Pro quo, it's now guaranteed to reflect the buffs back to another person.
    -Bloodpaint. I'm confused with this. I guess I don't need to ask a sin for buffs anymore. i'll just steal it instead!
    -Stealing another duskblade's skill (or your own) is now 3 second stealth/max speed instead of 2 seconds. yay.

-Reaper form now gives a 40% damage reduction instead of the ranged damage reduction (someone confirm this)

Please cite your information O.O because now i want full +12 Deity and nuema Portal overnight to max this class out in every way possible.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Please cite your information O.O because now i want full +12 Deity and nuema Portal overnight to max this class out in every way possible.
    Note to self: stay far far far far away from Mercilios lol
  • Epikhai - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    Options
    This information came directly from asterelle's post awhile back
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=AFHX5Zgt

I just used google translate and i think most of it is accurate. Correct me if i'm wrong though
  • lestadsan
    edited April 2015
    Options

Exactly.

Reaper form gives a 40% neat reduction by what I could understand with "remote", also it didn't says anything about ranged damage reduction or "meters away form the target" so I really think that it's a 40% direct damage reduction.

The passive also says something about "being 8 meters away" so I think it starts to work based on that distance. The maximum ranged damage reduction seens to be strengthened too, but the site doesn't give any numbers on this.

Also, for the copied skills, everything is alright. All the copied skills that used to consume 2 sparks now costs 150 chi to match the Chi given by the use of reflection of the moon.

Oh man, DBs gonna be so much tankier now
  • tek1nig
    edited April 2015
    Options
    lestadsan wrote: »
    Exactly.

Reaper form gives a 40% neat reduction by what I could understand with "remote", also it didn't says anything about ranged damage reduction or "meters away form the target" so I really think that it's a 40% direct damage reduction.

The passive also says something about "being 8 meters away" so I think it starts to work based on that distance. The maximum ranged damage reduction seens to be strengthened too, but the site doesn't give any numbers on this.

Also, for the copied skills, everything is alright, but venomancer copied skill is now Bewitch (50 chi cost). All the copied skills that used to consume 2 sparks now costs 150 chi to match the Chi given by the use of reflection of the moon.

Oh man, DBs gonna be so much tankier now

So ... .... .... Let me get this straight .... Will I be able to copy new skills or did they create a new Key combination for me to choose a better skill to use >:[ ] !!!

And my skills will be buffed the moment I login >:[ ]!!!!!

And I'll have Duskblade-InnerHarmony >=[ ] !!!!!???

This ... .... Quitting assassin asap.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• lestadsan
    edited April 2015
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »

So ... .... .... Let me get this straight .... Will I be able to copy new skills or did they create a new Key combination for me to choose a better skill to use >:[ ] !!!

And my skills will be buffed the moment I login >:[ ]!!!!!

And I'll have Duskblade-InnerHarmony >=[ ] !!!!!???

This ... .... Quitting assassin asap.

I think the old copied skills (such as archers, venos and psychics) got substituted by the new ones. They changed stuff all time also, like mystic's copied skills that were Thicket before expansion launch and on the live it's falling petals
  • tek1nig
    edited April 2015
    Options
    lestadsan wrote: »
    I think the old copied skills (such as archers, venos and psychics) got substituted by the new ones. They changed stuff all time also, like mystic's copied skills that were Thicket before expansion launch and on the live it's falling petals

That makes sense because before they were officially released I swear I saw a video of duskblades copying subsea. Ok understood and I guess I'm fine with that because the Veno AOE we had was so upsetting I hated to use it.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Epikhai - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The duskblade also received a buff:

-Blood of the Nightshade (the duskblade passive) is increased from 46.9% (sage) to 64.7% (67.1% for sage). That's more than a 20% increase from what it was before. Those ranged attacks are starting to tickle!
  • lestadsan
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The duskblade also received a buff:

-Blood of the Nightshade (the duskblade passive) is increased from 46.9% (sage) to 64.7% (67.1% for sage). That's more than a 20% increase from what it was before. Those ranged attacks are starting to tickle!

OMG, they just increased the passive maximum reduction to match stormbringer's passive numbers...that's just awesome
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Correct me if im wrong but..

Is that Astrolabe thing some sort of hybrid infinite random meridian like ****?

should I star panicking now ?

My luck sucks at random/luck/chance asddffgfd garbage b:sad

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    geirskokul wrote: »
    Awesome, that will end up putting me well over 1000, I'll be unstoppable....except that others will be likely 1200+ lol

You would be, but its unfortunate that they are basically rendering events like NW so miserable to farm for toons that do not have complete sky levels that it will basically be an end game free for all. Kind if sad for those who want to farm NW gear etc. And will probably encourage the afk problems.

You would have (pulling numbers out of my ***, but you get the idea) lets say 75 percent more damage/defense on a level 60 baby toon.

R999 against tt60 is already kind of ridiculous. This is just kind of like killing an ant with a cannonball. Adding more things to "keep up with the joneses" so your end game toon can remain viable in pvp and you will spend more.

Of course none of that will change anyone buying into it b:chuckle
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »

You would be, but its unfortunate that they are basically rendering events like NW so miserable to farm for toons that do not have complete sky levels that it will basically be an end game free for all. Kind if sad for those who want to farm NW gear etc. And will probably encourage the afk problems.

You would have (pulling numbers out of my ***, but you get the idea) lets say 75 percent more damage/defense on a level 60 baby toon.

R999 against tt60 is already kind of ridiculous. This is just kind of like killing an ant with a cannonball. Adding more things to "keep up with the joneses" so your end game toon can remain viable in pvp and you will spend more.

You are approaching this from a sad PoV imho. Sky levels + passives, nuema, meridian. All this stuff is free and can be maxed without putting in a single dime into this game. There are alot of heavy csers too lazy to complete these. This is the way to get an edge on some people, even when they got better gears. All those passive adds to stats are amazing. Better than adding another double-as-strong set of gears compared to r9rr and compeltely debalancing things with it.

This stuff is achievable for anyone, mostly for free. Appriciate it.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • eirghan
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You are approaching this from a sad PoV imho. Sky levels + passives, nuema, meridian. All this stuff is free and can be maxed without putting in a single dime into this game. There are alot of heavy csers too lazy to complete these. This is the way to get an edge on some people, even when they got better gears. All those passive adds to stats are amazing. Better than adding another double-as-strong set of gears compared to r9rr and compeltely debalancing things with it.

This stuff is achievable for anyone, mostly for free. Appriciate it.

Im sorry if you misinterpreted my post.

You are welcome to your own opinion but adding needless opness with no competition is just extending the life of a business. Whether you can farm it all for free or not there always will be those who are happy to spend. I was not qqing over money more pointing out that it really is a completely unnecessary add on. You get 824 spirit but what does that mean once everyone has farmed 824 spirit? Nothing. Everyone will be the same OP. You may say not everyone will farm those levels and you may be right. But then they will release "mirage sky pills" (like they did a few weeks ago) and cash shop war avatar chests and so on so really, everyone will have access to it like they do now. Sky 4 level 10 will be OP for the first few weeks and then everyone will have it again (except for the new blood who will probably get discouraged and leave) and well all be pretty much the same. So while absolutely we can all enjoy the added content and play time from a new players perspective its adding on to their calendar of being a viable toon, for no real extra power except to meet the minimum of what everyone else already has.

But yes i suppose you are accustomed to those qqing about overpowered r999 credit card cash shop this and that why wouldnt i be qqing too b:surrender

If anything im personally happy to have more to do. I just feel badly for others.
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options

You are welcome to your own opinion but adding needless opness with no competition is just extending the life of a business. Whether you can farm it all for free or not there always will be those who are happy to spend. I was not qqing over money more pointing out that it really is a completely unnecessary add on. You get 824 spirit but what does that mean once everyone has farmed 824 spirit? Nothing. Everyone will be the same OP. You may say not everyone will farm those levels and you may be right. But then they will release "mirage sky pills" (like they did a few weeks ago) and cash shop war avatar chests and so on so really, everyone will have access to it like they do now. Sky 4 level 10 will be OP for the first few weeks and then everyone will have it again (except for the new blood who will probably get discouraged and leave) and well all be pretty much the same. So while absolutely we can all enjoy the added content and play time from a new players perspective its adding on to their calendar of being a viable toon, for no real extra power except to meet the minimum of what everyone else already has.

But yes i suppose you are accustomed to those qqing about overpowered r999 credit card cash shop this and that why wouldnt i be qqing too b:surrender

If anything im personally happy to have more to do. I just feel badly for others.

ye if theres no new dalies im just racking up vitae pills i suck enough at doing dalies already b:laugh
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options

Nah nah xD Unlike many others I dont really care what others are doing. I enjoy seeing my Toons improve in any way and altho Spirit does not make a huge dif in PvE I'd really appriciate the extra HP and possible dmg add on Mobs <3
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    To be quite honest, if this new Astrolabe system is the same bs as cards, you can probably say good bye to the remaining playerbase outside of a few diehards and some casuals that don't care either way.

Also, stacking more **** on top of everything else that has to be done just does nothing but discourage any new players from starting, older players from rerolling to a new char they might have more fun with, and returning players from ever returning. No one wants to do ****ing six months worth of dailies just to be able to not get one-shot on top of all the gear farming that needs to be done. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There are no new weapons, armors, ornaments, titles, nuemas, or avatars at least. For non-nightshade the only thing to look forward to are the new passives, astrolade, and new sky level.

New passives are 20 newBlood for the HP and 6 for the charm cooldown one. I think you can get 2 of the new bloods a day from dailies but I'm not sure. The swimming passive you get from doing a purple sky quest for free but it only works in Primal.

I haven't found much direct info on astrolabe though since there doesn't seem to be any NPC that explains it or a help topic entry. I think it's some item you equip that gives you bonus stats.
    From what I can tell the bonuses are specific to each character class similar to meridian.
    I think you can level up the stats on them and they get a random amount of lucky points similar to a genie. You can also devour them for XP like a genie.
    Basically Astrolabe = Meridian but with a genie-ish random leveling system
    This is mostly guess work though from the way the configuration data is organized. I haven't had time to log in yet.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • eirghan
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the more clear insight. The astrolabe is definitely intriguing.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options

i believe it doesnt work this way,

i have already almost 1200 spirit over 0 spirit toons which would mean 120% damage reduction on them (i should get no damage)

it happens that i still get consistent damage from them and i've tested it, so there is something in the spirit formula that caps the damage reduction or gives it diminishing returns as per defense levels formula

i believe as long as you can match the server's spirit average (on morai 600ish+rw wine = 700ish) your undergeared toon is just as fine spirit-wise

at the very end spirit is not as game breaking as it was intended to be, the battle-destroyer cards + 900 attributes are the thing
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    Options
    i believe it doesnt work this way,

i have already almost 1200 spirit over 0 spirit toons which would mean 120% damage reduction on them (i should get no damage)

it happens that i still get consistent damage from them and i've tested it, so there is something in the spirit formula that caps the damage reduction or gives it diminishing returns as per defense levels formula

i believe as long as you can match the server's spirit average (on morai 600ish+rw wine = 700ish) your undergeared toon is just as fine spirit-wise

at the very end spirit is not as game breaking as it was intended to be, the battle-destroyer cards + 900 attributes are the thing
    damage = (1000 + attacker spirit) / (1000 + target spirit)

If you give both the attacker and target an extra 400 spirit then the difference in spirit between them gets a little less significant. This patch will decrease the relative importance of war avatar spirit by about 20 percent at max vitae/nuema.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There are no new weapons, armors, ornaments, titles, nuemas, or avatars at least. For non-nightshade the only thing to look forward to are the new passives, astrolade, and new sky level.

New passives are 20 newBlood for the HP and 6 for the charm cooldown one. I think you can get 2 of the new bloods a day from dailies but I'm not sure. The swimming passive you get from doing a purple sky quest for free but it only works in Primal.

I haven't found much direct info on astrolabe though since there doesn't seem to be any NPC that explains it or a help topic entry. I think it's some item you equip that gives you bonus stats.
    From what I can tell the bonuses are specific to each character class similar to meridian.
    I think you can level up the stats on them and they get a random amount of lucky points similar to a genie. You can also devour them for XP like a genie.
    Basically Astrolabe = Meridian but with a genie-ish random leveling system
    This is mostly guess work though from the way the configuration data is organized. I haven't had time to log in yet.

You sure that there will be no new weapon?
    Cause PWCN facebook posted this today:
    https://www.facebook.com/CongDongGamePW

The picture I am refering too is on the second post of their facebook page.
    That glaive with a face. I may be wrong and it snot something new but first time I see that kind of glaive.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/CongDongGamePW

The picture I am refering too is on the second post of their facebook page.
    That glaive with a face. I may be wrong and it snot something new but first time I see that kind of glaive.

I'm not so sure. The other images alongside it all include weapons from Group 27 and those were "new" about 2 years ago. Granted, that link doesn't showcase EVERY type of weapon, but considering all the other images in that section you pointed out came from that group, I think it's a safe bet that the glaive does too.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands
    Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    This "Astrolabe" does seem to be an item, as aforementioned by Asterelle.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There are 2,611 weapons in our current client and the PWCN update has 2,611 weapons as well. There is nothing in PWCN that isn't already in our client.

That image you linked might be a weapon fashion though, they added 2 of those.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I Granted, that link doesn't showcase EVERY type of weapon
    It was every weapon at the time but they may have fleshed out group 27 since then with more I guess.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
This discussion has been closed.