Comments

• glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Update notes.
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20150421/74420.shtml

一 7. Nuema tiers' level has increased to 8. b:shutup

二 Astrolabe (1 lvl) demands 1st rb.
    Maximum level for astrolabe has decreased to 50 (from 100)

Also found this image with new boss (PW story mode):
    http://f-picture.net/lfp/s020.radikal.ru/i708/1504/fd/e38a4f839fef.png/htm

Archers ? Wizzies ?
    If u QQme about killing endgame BM, u should just enjoy his/her QQme with killing endgame you (f.e. wizzy).

Ones who were nerfed with updates - venos and our pets b:cry
    Devs, u should stop make anti-venos updates b:angry
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    glaesum wrote: »
    Update notes.
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20150421/74420.shtml

一 7. Nuema tiers' level has increased to 8. b:shutup

二 Astrolabe (1 lvl) demands 1st rb.
    Maximum level for astrolabe has decreased to 50 (from 100)

Also found this image with new boss (PW story mode):
    http://f-picture.net/lfp/s020.radikal.ru/i708/1504/fd/e38a4f839fef.png/htm

Archers ? Wizzies ?
    If u QQme about killing endgame BM, u should just enjoy his/her QQme with killing endgame you (f.e. wizzy).

Ones who were nerfed with updates - venos and our pets b:cry
    Devs, u should stop make anti-venos updates b:angry

returning in topic it seems Astrolabe related items will be able to be farmed in FSP "kill the god mode" , it seems it will be harder.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • glaesum
    edited April 2015
    Yes. They've added 2nd regime for FS and settled empty room (finally xD).

P.S. Anyone want discuss about updates and venosb:cry Pity.
    Ah, yes, ofc. poor venos aren't archers or wizzies.. so...
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can confirm they released nuema tier 8 today.

Level Requirement = 102
    Needed Nuema = 17800
    Multiplier = 2.0
    The 2.0 multiplier is exactly 25% higher than the Tier 7 value of 1.6, so take Tier 7 stat and multiply by 1.25 for the Tier 8 value.

As for farming it 17800 is almost twice as much nuema as tier 7 was (9900).
    You can farm 20 nuemas a week with around 3 of those being essence so that's 6,474 nuema a week on average. You need 17800*6 = 106,800 nuema. That's 16 weeks worth of nuema but you can cut that in half with help from resource war.

I'd start farming now and you'd almost be done by the time the update hits us without having to dip into your stock of soldier pay (though I have 8000 pay saved up already, good for 50k nuema).

The future nuemas are currently defined as:
    Tier 9: Level 103 / 32,000 nuema
    Tier 10: Level 105 / 57,700 nuema
    Thier multipliers are blank.

EDIT: The also added Tier 7 origin / essence (I guess fb89?) for 358/1074. Doing 20 those will cut down on the time needed by about 30%.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think its very messed up to show us that there getting a huge update and not give it to us at the same time. By now it would make more since instead of showing us the stuff they get a head of time give it to us also. This way where not seeing they stuff they get and then when it comes time ( like 4 months later ) for us to get it. We get a lesser version of it and have a bunch of wasted money and time preparing for it.I had set my self up good for the last major update then the main thing i set my self up for we didnt get and it was a china only thing ( without telling us its only in there version). Honestly i can careless about this update. Cool add more to a game that is kinda killed now with no endgame insite for anyone. Honestly the update we need is to remove these cards or make them tradeable. Untill that happens there is no endgame anymore and no fun pk really. If u cant get rid of them or make them tradeable then get rid of set bonus and leveling on the cards leave them as is as base. The amount u get from leveling these cards is too much. You can be low geared but be able to do anything solo in game because of good/decent cards. I dont even mean S cards alone. You can have decent A cards not even leveled and solo everything pve in the game. Thats too much!!!!
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    c44102 wrote: »
    I think its very messed up to show us that there getting a huge update and not give it to us at the same time. By now it would make more since instead of showing us the stuff they get a head of time give it to us also. This way where not seeing they stuff they get and then when it comes time ( like 4 months later ) for us to get it. We get a lesser version of it and have a bunch of wasted money and time preparing for it.I had set my self up good for the last major update then the main thing i set my self up for we didnt get and it was a china only thing ( without telling us its only in there version). Honestly i can careless about this update. Cool add more to a game that is kinda killed now with no endgame insite for anyone. Honestly the update we need is to remove these cards or make them tradeable. Untill that happens there is no endgame anymore and no fun pk really. If u cant get rid of them or make them tradeable then get rid of set bonus and leveling on the cards leave them as is as base. The amount u get from leveling these cards is too much. You can be low geared but be able to do anything solo in game because of good/decent cards. I dont even mean S cards alone. You can have decent A cards not even leveled and solo everything pve in the game. Thats too much!!!!

1. It is not PWI showing us this, this is merely members of the community
    2. PWI does not have direct control over when they get stuff from PW:CN
    3. If you dont wanna see the stuff that is coming, dont click the link that clearly states it contains infortmation about stuff that is coming
    4. Endgame PvE hasnt been challenging, since the release of the game
    5. If you do want endgame PvE to be challenging there is no one thats stopping you from going into FSP with ur TT90 on
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    1. It is not PWI showing us this, this is merely members of the community
    2. PWI does not have direct control over when they get stuff from PW:CN
    3. If you dont wanna see the stuff that is coming, dont click the link that clearly states it contains infortmation about stuff that is coming
    4. Endgame PvE hasnt been challenging, since the release of the game
    5. If you do want endgame PvE to be challenging there is no one thats stopping you from going into FSP with ur TT90 on

Actually putting it on the forums its putting it as a huge red flag oo look at me . Now to your logic someone puts on TT90 and does FSP there gonna be kicked from any squad. Now them not upgrading the mobs/bosses since the start of the game and massively increasing our gear to make things 1000000% easier isnt smart at all. It makes things boring. You dont need squads at all besides if your gonna do EU,AEU,FSP,UCH,Quicksand Maze only because they require u to be with more people.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    c44102 wrote: »
    Actually putting it on the forums its putting it as a huge red flag oo look at me . Now to your logic someone puts on TT90 and does FSP there gonna be kicked from any squad. Now them not upgrading the mobs/bosses since the start of the game and massively increasing our gear to make things 1000000% easier isnt smart at all. It makes things boring. You dont need squads at all besides if your gonna do EU,AEU,FSP,UCH,Quicksand Maze only because they require u to be with more people.

welcome to mmorpgs where countrys who are not the initial birth place of the game you are playing get patches a few months later and you get pieces of information when the publisher gives them free and the community usually translate it into letters you can understand but still have to wait until it arrives here.

The snacks are at the table, no drinks for underage members. Asterelle will be your guide.

No seriously whats the deal man...

@topic

I think its about time to have the empty or unused rooms in fsp have a point in life.
    Is something known about the drops or a quest where we can get additional flowsilver coins?

Would be nice b:victory
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Found this video today:
    https://youtu.be/gaQ88_iFNlU

Enjoy.
    giphy.gif

• Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can you guys PLEASE create a thread in the wizard forum and QQ there about your class beeing not as strong as it used to be?

This thread should only be information about the new update and not QQ about Archer and/or Wizzard beeing trashtier right now.

b:angry
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why has this thread been derailed for so many pages?
    Could a moderator please delete, yes completely wipe away the flame war some have started here? Hell, even closing the thread at this point would be good.
    It's sad to see a thread that was meant for posting news on future updates became this ugly mess with people spewing garbage at each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Checked this thread to see what was released in PWCN, was it all the Wizard cleric bullcrap that was released? b:shocked
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    as long as we getting those new charms in packs with somewhat a decent chance b:surrenderb:surrender
    edited April 2015
    As a constructive post to this thread, here is a video just posted by Mel with the new stuff in primal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv732S6-KrY .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    The 5 page tangent about PvP and wizards has been moved to this thread for continued discussion.

Let's leave this thread as about general changes and information until if/when someone compiles a more organized update thread.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The 5 page tangent about PvP and wizards has been moved to this thread for continued discussion.

Let's leave this thread as about general changes and information until if/when someone compiles a more organized update thread.

Thanks, Kossy, greatly appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epikhai - Sanctuary
    Epikhai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As a constructive post to this thread, here is a video just posted by Mel with the new stuff in primal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv732S6-KrY .

So, around the 1 minute mark of the video, the primal skills for the duskblade requires a total of 250 primordial blood. Time to do them UCH's.
  • monkydluffy
    monkydluffy Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ASterelle can you check if NW forges got updated? for examplpe new items exchange for nw tokens or more relevants changes b:bye
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    Yay Mel. I noticed at the end of the video that they added a tutorial on Astrolabe in this latest patch so I extracted all the text from it:
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=W5ZpWKg7

EDIT:
    OK so I think I kind of understand it now.
    So an Astrolabe is something you equip that is untradeable and class specific. There are 16 possible stats that can appear on it but the most you can have is 10. The strength of an Astrolabe stats is on par with Avatars. There are 4 operations you can do on it.

1) Devour another Astrolabe... this gives your astrolabe more XP like an Avatar or Genie. When you level up the Astrolabe you can unlock higher grade positions around the central star and are more likely to get more addons. There are 50 levels

2) Randomize button... this randomizes the number of addons you get, their strength, and the positions around the star they are in. You want to keep on randomizing until you get a large number of strong addons. You are more likely to get more addons at higher levels. This takes some mat.

3) Shuffle Attribute position.. once you get a good number of quality addons you want to shuffle them around. Like if you are an HA class and you get a high Magic Attack stat this can let you switch things around until your high stat is HP. This doesn't change the number or quality of the stats but does change their position around the star which determines what stat you get. This takes a different mat.

4) Increase Attribute button.. this increases the maximum value of a position around the star. Each position has 10 levels and the XP curve is pretty steep. A position corresponds to a specific stat. This also increases the chance of getting more addons. This takes a different kind of mat.

There's also something about having adjacent positions makes the stats stronger.

I'd say the above info is likely to be about 80% correct.

Here's a crappy google translation of the text I extracted, maybe a native speaker can make it better:

This guide will take you to know the details of astrolabe.
    Click to enter more detailed guidelines astrolabe
    Welcome to the astrolabe system

Under normal circumstances, the position of the active star in heaven will be relatively high strength properties;

Click to activate the state's horoscope, you can view the corresponding activation properties;
    When the stars lit, indicating that the horoscope is active;
    5 is located inside natal, located just outside the five star is destiny;

Each chart has 10 stars;
    Total qualifications
    Destiny Star qualification equal qualifications of both natal and adjacent;
    Qualification limit for individual natal 5.00;
    The total ceiling of 20.00 qualification; when less than the upper limit of the total qualification, qualification of each horoscope may not all take effect;
    Qualification will affect the properties of each horoscope activation strength, the stronger the effect of qualification higher property;

Each figure represents the stars, on the qualification of the stars;
    When swallowed other astrolabe astrolabe can choose to keep the original qualification or qualification inherit Nova plate;
    Will get all the experience accumulated during the astrolabe engulf other astrolabe;
    Star macrophages engulf other operations can "astrolabe" or "one hundred Xinghun Nathan" for the current chart to gain experience;

Astrolabe Astrolabe rating will affect the strength of all the attributes, the higher the level, the stronger the effect of property;
    Blue progress bar on the left represents the astrolabe and the current level of experience;

Will not replace the astrolabe and change;

The higher the Star Games, activating more stars, the higher the probability of at least equal to the number of stars to activate the role of Star Games.
    Star Games decided role as a "get astrolabe" or the number of stars, "astrology" when activated;
    Star Games Star Games and experience associated with the role,
    Purple represents the right of the progress bar and the current role of the Star Games Star Games experience;
    Astrology operations need to consume "nebula Sanju stone", part of the "nebula Sanju stone" Star Games will provide experience.
    Astrolabe qualification, experience, grade will be retained.
    Operation will change the number of stars, astrology chart activated attribute content, property location;

Stargazing operations need to consume "Star Line deception loose";
    Only when the two adjacent natal are active, destiny can only be activated star;
    The number of active horoscope chart, property values ​​will not change;
    Stargazing operation will change the astrolabe activate horoscope;

Star becomes operational need to consume "Star Ling Qi cited Pearl";
    After the limit is reached 20.00 total qualification, then the star will become operational again all the qualifications were randomly assigned to the 5 natal;

Variable Star -
    Operation will be randomly star becomes five natal an increase in the qualification;

I wish you a pleasant game ~
    You can always click on the question mark button in the upper left corner of exhaled astrolabe boot.
    These are all related to the astrolabe introduced.

Also here are the tooltips on the four buttons you can press:
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=EqkYzg1v
    It looks like each button has its own kind of material that is used.

Devour Button:
    Engulf other astrolabe or Xinghun one hundred Nathan et al.,
    Increase the level of experience of the current chart;
    Optional whether inheritance is swallowed astrolabe qualification.

Increment Point Value Button
    When the total qualification less than the upper limit for a random natal growth qualifications.
    When the total reaches the upper limit of qualification and re-qualification of the distribution of each natal total qualification unchanged.
    Consumption: Protoss odd lead beads.

Random Attribute Button
    The number of attributes astrolabe, attributes the content attribute position random changes;
    Consumption: Nebula Sanju stone.

Shuffle Attribute Position Button
    Property location astrolabe changes occur randomly;
    Consumption: Star Line deception scattered like.

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    aster does the 16 addons include channelling or anything special respect usual attributes HPs patk matk adds?
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • glaesum
    edited April 2015
    Something special ?

Maybe magical penetrability (as example).
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Yay Mel. I noticed at the end of the video that they added a tutorial on Astrolabe in this latest patch so I extracted all the text from it:
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=W5ZpWKg7

EDIT:

4) Increase Attribute button.. this increases the maximum value of a position around the star. Each position has 10 levels and the XP curve is pretty steep. A position corresponds to a specific stat. This also increases the chance of getting more addons. This takes a different kind of mat.

thanks for translation

Not sure I understand well what you said, but point 4 seems not right

4) all attribute is 20.00. 5 basic position, each max attribute is 5.00. each increase by pills is 0.02 and random position. the adv position attribution is from 2 linked-basic position attribution.

OK, I has understand all about Astrolabe. just point out what difference to spending golds player and non spending-golds player .

To CS or golds-spending player, some adv

1) the attribute CS threshold is about . attribute will decide the stat value and limit. basic attribute is 5.00. from 5.00-10.00, need 250 lvl1 pill. needs 250 pwcn-golds or from daily or new mode of FS. from 10.00-15.00, need 250-500 lvl2 pill (cuz randomly add 0.01 or 0.02). need 500-1000 golds (2golds each). from 15.00-20.00, need 500 lvl3 pill, that is 1500 golds (each 3). that mean if don't spend golds, only reach 10.00 by daily. if want reach 20.00, need about 2250 golds. I guess pwi will need about 1000 golds

2) just give some pills by quest for shuffle attribute position. when use out, have to buy from BQ. 2golds each in pwcn.

To non-CS or non-golds-spending player.

1) the most importance thing is how many stat and what stat u can added. but u can not reroll it by CS, only by daily and new mode of FS. right now, 5 pills and 3 new astrolabe each day. that mean u can reroll 8 times daily.

2) astrolabe lvl only from daily and new mode of FS. u can not lvl it by CS or tradable things.

conclusion: astrolabe is a OP gear. CS or gold spending player have some adv but they can not OP in short time like card. They have to do daily for rerolling and lvl astrolabe. rerolling is very depending lucky or not. Once they get a good stat astrolabe, they may have adv by CS or golds spending because high attribute and give good stat high attribute, only by BQ items.

Many pwcn player satisfied this new OP system, just because it is unlike card, and make a card boss in one day by CS. b:laugh
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    aster does the 16 addons include channelling or anything special respect usual attributes HPs patk matk adds?
    I went through them and everyone gets the same kinds of adds but AA/LA/HA classes get different amounts. There's no channeling or crit but check out the last two stats!

Physical attack
    Magic attack
    Physical Defense
    Magic Resistance
    HP
    Spirit
    Metal Resistance
    Wood Resistance
    Water Resistance
    Fire Resistance
    Earth Resistance
    Accuracy
    Evasion
    MP
    Ignore physical defense
    Ignore magic defense

glaesum wrote: »
    Something special ?

Maybe magical penetrability (as example).
    Man the Russians are so much faster than us at doing this stuff. We need to step up our game.

attackerv wrote: »
    thanks for translation

Not sure I understand well what you said, but point 4 seems not right
    Yeah I think I need to walk through the google translate again with the Tutorial window in front of me.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • attackerv
    edited April 2015
    shortly saying

4 ways to make ur astrolabe OP.

that is

2 ways only daily+new mode FS. (1way is lvl, 1way is reroll stat numbers and what stat)

1.5 ways only CS. (0.5 way 10.00 to 20.00 max attribute by 2250 golds pwcn, 1 way is reroll stat position, 2 gold each reroll)

0.5 way can CS (250 golds, make attribution from 5.0-10.00 in pwcn) or 50-days daily+new mode FS

again. CS can not make ur astrolabe very OP in one day ( all they can do is spending 2500 golds max attribution in one day), but yes if u do daily+new mode FS several months ( how long depend on ur reroll lucky). b:chuckle
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I went through them and everyone gets the same kinds of adds but AA/LA/HA classes get different amounts. There's no channeling or crit but check out the last two stats!

Physical attack
    Magic attack
    Physical Defense
    Magic Resistance
    HP
    Spirit
    Metal Resistance
    Wood Resistance
    Water Resistance
    Fire Resistance
    Earth Resistance
    Accuracy
    Evasion
    MP
    Ignore physical defense
    Ignore magic defense

Man the Russians are so much faster than us at doing this stuff. We need to step up our game.

Yeah I think I need to walk through the google translate again with the Tutorial window in front of me.

That sounds like Armor Penetration, is it a flat number or a percentage?
    Flat armor pen prolly wont be very impactful, but percentage armor pen wud be really nice :O

Same for Evasion n Accuracy, are those flat numbers or percentages
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So... That means what, youd have a chance at armor break debuff like demon veno?

Someone esplain lyke i five cuz that sounds srsly broken
  • attackerv
    edited April 2015
    I want to point out,

max stat repeat is only 2!!!

To attack style archer, the best stat is

2 phy att

2 sprite

2 phy Penetration

2 magic penetration

but it is almost impossible to reroll that stats. so far, according to ppl rerolls, 4-6 stats is not very hard , but how hard 6 stats is all what u want?? b:surrender
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Be very interesting to see how high that stat goes, and if it's static or percentage-based. Also, depending on how it works debuffs might get useful somewhat again.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All I'm hearing is yet more dailies and randomness and zzzzzz...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All I'm hearing is yet more dailies and randomness and zzzzzz...

Isn't that great news?!
This discussion has been closed.