PWCH new update release 04/22/2015

Options
14567810»

Comments

• limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    zentfamily wrote: »
    If they don't copy stuff from other games people will leave the current game much faster. Things that are successful are bound to be copied. A MOBA thing is not a big surprise for and RPG. Still... It's pretty cool and a big change of pace.

If only our databases could support that...

CHINA > NA
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    limonazza wrote: »
    If they don't copy stuff from other games people will leave the current game much faster. Things that are successful are bound to be copied. A MOBA thing is not a big surprise for and RPG. Still... It's pretty cool and a big change of pace.

CHINA > NA

If NA would actually put money back into developing the severs so they could hold more data and be faster like I am sure China does, PWI wouldn't be falling behind so much. As is we should probably already have gotten the last big update China got that includes the last part of Primal World but there isn't even any news yet as to when we are getting it.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • limonazza
    Options

CHINA > NA

If NA would actually put money back into developing the severs so they could hold more data and be faster like I am sure China does, PWI wouldn't be falling behind so much. As is we should probably already have gotten the last big update China got that includes the last part of Primal World but there isn't even any news yet as to when we are getting it.

what is weird is that the spring festival w.e. event was released in china after the underwater primal update... we received the sping festival but not the underwater update...

lazy translators? or underpaid\unpaid semi-professionals? pwe HR \ management is uncapable of running their company properly if they keep going on this line sooner or later they won't have any more playerbase left..

i kinda believe PWE offices are overcrowded of managers but few to no technical "manpower"...

GO HIRE GODDAMN STAFF U PRIX
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options

CHINA > NA

what is weird is that the spring festival w.e. event was released in china after the underwater primal update... we received the sping festival but not the underwater update...

lazy translators? or underpaid\unpaid semi-professionals? pwe HR \ management is uncapable of running their company properly if they keep going on this line sooner or later they won't have any more playerbase left..

i kinda believe PWE offices are overcrowded of managers but few to no technical "manpower"...

GO HIRE GODDAMN STAFF U PRIX

*chuckles* you ever work in a IT environment? with a project management office? the biggest failing was there was always way more DP managers then people to manage. with cuts usually the lowest hanging fruit goes. so just imagine that for a second. lol
  • limonazza
    Options
    btw that cross server TWs.... it seems it's not just a single time pvp event actually that is an upcoming huge patch on PWCH, i also read that Arcgames provided latest hardware to wanmei to be able to sustain a 4 servers cross-server TWs.... i really hope PWE will give that to us... they can't just skip this patch...
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    btw that cross server TWs.... it seems it's not just a single time pvp event actually that is an upcoming huge patch on PWCH, i also read that Arcgames provided latest hardware to wanmei to be able to sustain a 4 servers cross-server TWs.... i really hope PWE will give that to us... they can't just skip this patch...

what im worried about is the release timeline in china is not matching what they are translating and porting over here. so to say arcgames provided them hardware is nice, its also in china with a player base that makes ours look like an uncontacted tribe in the woods. Hopefully they will actually do something about it even though we know what actually is gunna happen.

• cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options

What do you mean Arcgames provided latest hardware to Wanmei? I thought Arcgames was owned by PWE which in turn is owned by Wanmei. Wasn't it PWE that developed Arc?
  • limonazza
    Options
    arcgames is the platform that is holding pw pw2 fw dota2 etch in china... its like steam but with a limited number of titles coming from selected dev houses....
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    -The cleric's Seal of the god? Yeah, i hope this is all real. It lasts for 10 seconds apparently.
    I'll update more, but this is great stuff so far!

Cleric's SoG is nerfed from 15s to 10s ? How cleric kills then, cleric relies heavily on debuffs to kill, how cleric can stack a lot of debuffs in 10s o_O ? Sleep is breakable with faith, SoG has 90% dmg reduction, cleric is prone to stopping skill like silence and stun, now its 100% stopper skill is nerfed >_<".

They usually never modify how a skill works directly but nerf it the other way, now they change a skill that's been like that since forever ? Do wanmei really want to RQ clerics now ?

• sexyhai
    sexyhai Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    freygin wrote: »
    -The cleric's Seal of the god? Yeah, i hope this is all real. It lasts for 10 seconds apparently.
    I'll update more, but this is great stuff so far!

Cleric's SoG is nerfed from 15s to 10s ? How cleric kills then, cleric relies heavily on debuffs to kill, how cleric can stack a lot of debuffs in 10s o_O ? Sleep is breakable with faith, SoG has 90% dmg reduction, cleric is prone to stopping skill like silence and stun, now its 100% stopper skill is nerfed >_<".

They usually never modify how a skill works directly but nerf it the other way, now they change a skill that's been like that since forever ? Do wanmei really want to RQ clerics now ?

first off, this is the duskblade using the SoG skill, and usually the skill that the duskblade steals is often a weaker version of the class they steal from. The cleric's SoG is still 15 seconds to clear things up.
  • limonazza
    Options
    they should nerf sog to the ground doe egg-6.gif​​
  • freygin
    Options

sexyhai wrote: »
    first off, this is the duskblade using the SoG skill, and usually the skill that the duskblade steals is often a weaker version of the class they steal from. The cleric's SoG is still 15 seconds to clear things up.
    I see, thanks for the clarification.
  • patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
    Options
    they should nerf sog to the ground doe egg-6.gif​​

agree....annoying skill.....
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    Bump as to get ahead of all the complaint threads​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • freygin
    Options
    I read somewhere there are 4 big updates coming to PWCN, one is PWI Riptide, the 2nd is Cross Server TW which might already happen on CN server (cmiiw). What's next ? If anyone that can read Chinese is monitoring their forum and there are news regarding the rest of the big updates please post it here. In the meantime, any info on Cross Server TW would also be great.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a Necrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a Necrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Yep, time to stick a bullet into it's forehead.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.