PWCH new update release 04/22/2015

XXHotXx - Morai
XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
The new underwater world "secret Hayling City" will be released the 22th april in china

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20150402/74347.shtml

no new skills\boundaries\awakenings mentioned
mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
Post edited by XXHotXx - Morai on

Comments

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The new underwater world "secret Hayling City" will be released the 22th april in china

Something like that.
    Being over the years like 3DMMORPG gaming masterpiece, "Perfect World 2" is about to release an heavyweight version update on April 22, 2015, waiting for players to explore the new world ahead. Hailing a fortress city under water continent, perfect world is about to subvert the existing peaceful tranquility. New story beyond the current framework, deeper in the game to explore the underneath, will create a more colorful perfect continent, allowing the player to experience the "Perfect World 2" magnificent majestic World, a large map of the game, which brought pleasure for players ...

Brief: new map with sexy sushi.
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So is this another Morai type map? Where once you get a certain level you can enter it and get even more dailies?

Cause that's exactly what PWI need. More dailies.
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This should be the last quarter of the primal world map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So is this another Morai type map? Where once you get a certain level you can enter it and get even more dailies?

lol.
    these forums need a like button
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Glad I am not the only one that thinks this. b:surrender
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So what this is telling me... That the Sin transformation skill is finally going to have some use in life?

Also, anyone able to offer a better than Google translation? or shall we just wait since it is not far away and have someone go over there and poke at things?
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So what this is telling me... That the Sin transformation skill is finally going to have some use in life?

Also, anyone able to offer a better than Google translation? or shall we just wait since it is not far away and have someone go over there and poke at things?
    The Tideborn transformation will never be that useful until you can use skills while in it
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Google's Translation of the "link page" basically works out to be >>

The new version of "Perfect World 2," "secret Hayling City" is coming soon!

Share to:
    QQ space
    Sina Weibo
    Tencent microblogging
    Renren
    Kaixin
    Douban
    Baidu Post Bar

Published: 2015-04-02 Source: w2i.wanmei.com

Over the years much as players like 3DMMORPG gaming masterpiece, "Perfect World 2" is about to usher in a heavyweight version update April 22, April 15 and more experience serving on the line, waiting for players to explore the new world ahead. Hailing a fortress city under section continent as perfect human world map, perfect world is about to subvert the existing peaceful tranquility. New story beyond the current framework, deeper in the game to explore the above, will create a more colorful continent perfect, allowing the player to experience the "Perfect World 2" magnificent majestic World, a large map of the game brought pleasure .

Photo: Figure 1: Lumos deep scenery .jpg

Photo: Figure 2: the colorful marine life .jpg

Under the overhead in ancient myths and legends of the grand view of the world, "Perfect World 2" for the majority of players to create a colorful fantasy world of infinite. Lonely sea unicorn eastern border town of legend who has been calm years, suddenly turned up overnight shaking waves, a huge whirlpool befall this sea. The time when people of all ethnic groups and circles Warriors Resistance Army established coalition prepared to swirl backdrop to explore it shares terrorist forces of evil and mysterious source, controls the ancient sea monster terrifying ghost shark family, the whole body exudes stench, blocking coalition's path.

Photo: Figure 3: Mysterious ocean troll .jpg

Photo: Figure 4: magnificent warships .jpg

When the fighting was fierce clashes, the salvage from a completely different with the ghost shark corpses on the battlefield. And found a mysterious letter from a corpse, will demystify the ghost shark family, drawing the player's eyes locked distant thrilling huge whirlpool, mysterious forces behind it shares history with perfect mainland will soon begin. An unheard of years of war, an extremely powerful forces of darkness will soon be opened in the epistle of the moment, show in the world. World unrest, the Warriors build, all the secrets, we need to wait for players to explore the brave!

Photo: Figure 5: faint sexy marine organisms .jpg

Photo: Figure 6: Mystery aggressive marine life .jpg

Photo: Figure 7: burly robust marine organisms .jpg

An overload degree perfectly safe and peaceful life in mainland warriors, it is time to come together to defend the peace of the world, the conflict between good and evil in the history of rancor and war sounded the horn! History has been dominated by the right to transfer to their own hands, who will become outstanding leaders in the next era. Let Reloaded, meet their own age on the continent it perfect!

Photo: Figure 8.jpg

Photo: Figure 9.jpg

Photo: Figure 10.jpg

Official forum: http: //bbs.w2i.wanmei.com

Official customer service please call: 028-68729518

Official micro letter: wmgjol

w2i.wanmei.com

I do wish that "Google Translate" would work more precisely tbh, but oh well, at least we all get the general gist of it all still...b:thanks
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thanks seitori, now looking forward for patch notes thats what concerns me :x
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I feel the need to quote that as well for truth.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • gorwulf
    gorwulf Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Few years back I remember people complaining about there was nothing to do at high lvl, so are You saying now there is to much to do? b:surrender
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So whats new content that comes with this map, then?
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The Tideborn transformation will never be that useful until you can use skills while in it

A useless skill? Am I the only Tideborn in all of PWI with Sage Tide Form? because I swim really fast >:) and I look forward to ultra swim-kyte in the water lolololol :D b:laugh
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    A useless skill? Am I the only Tideborn in all of PWI with Sage Tide Form? because I swim really fast >:) and I look forward to ultra swim-kyte in the water lolololol :D b:laugh
    It would be useful if they fixed it so you could use skills while in Tide Form. Until then, what are you going to do besides swim fast? Exactly, nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Autoattack works fine in tideform, I don't remember if spark does though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    What impresses me is that Syntheros is claiming to have a skill that doesn't exist. Maybe someone should report him for hacking... b:chuckle
    Last I checked, it doesn't. Besides, psychics would still find it useless.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I dont remember my sin having daggers in her hands in tideform.b:question
    giphy.gif

• Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I dont remember my sin having daggers in her hands in tideform.b:question

Have you ever seen a veno while in foxform holding her pataka?
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It would be useful if they fixed it so you could use skills while in Tide Form. Until then, what are you going to do besides swim fast? Exactly, nothing.

Isn't that all that tideform was supposed to be? A way of transportation? I seem to recall a newspost way back when Raging Tides was released mentioning that we should use the rivers as a way to get around. I also recall that there was no wings for the Tideborn when they were released in China but by the time we got the expansion they had already changed that due to massive QQ from the Chinese playerbase.
    Not 100% sure on that one tho, it was a long time ago b:chuckle
    Anyway, it's a super useful skill if you wanna immerse the game a bit, but who does that nowadays, right?
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm reading it as Synth is saying he'd use the tideform to gather mobs up quick, change back to the regular form and then kill them all in one shot. Seems useful to me, pretty much what I do on the land with my BM. But despite having an alt of each kind I'm only useful with a BM (even that can be questioned lol) so I could be reading into the claim and accusations wrong.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Isn't that all that tideform was supposed to be? A way of transportation? I seem to recall a newspost way back when Raging Tides was released mentioning that we should use the rivers as a way to get around. I also recall that there was no wings for the Tideborn when they were released in China but by the time we got the expansion they had already changed that due to massive QQ from the Chinese playerbase.
    Not 100% sure on that one tho, it was a long time ago b:chuckle
    Anyway, it's a super useful skill if you wanna immerse the game a bit, but who does that nowadays, right?

Nah. Tide form was meant to be like fox form/true form of venos and barbs. It even has a set of (unimplimented) skills and everything you can search for in the encyclopedia. That portion got scrapped though and nothing was ever done to make tide form have any real use. Which is rather ironic since untamed had their swimming mastery skills cut so that the tideborn could be number one in that department.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would LOVE more dailies that I actually NEED to do for something viable...also any confirmation on the rumor of underwater upgrade for mounts?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Nah. Tide form was meant to be like fox form/true form of venos and barbs. It even has a set of (unimplimented) skills and everything you can search for in the encyclopedia. That portion got scrapped though and nothing was ever done to make tide form have any real use. Which is rather ironic since untamed had their swimming mastery skills cut so that the tideborn could be number one in that department.

The more you know xD But that's rather sad, I would have loved using tide form skills =o I always enjoyed being a merman, but sadly you can only swim places so many times before it becomes more anoying then enjoyable =(
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, http://news.17173.com/content/2015-04-08/20150408110427213_4.shtml

It says PW (China) gets 3 updates for this year (april 22, june, october).

1. April 22.
    New map with underwater city, monsters, new story (seems quest line), new gear, new level of boundary (4th), new game system (ui ? kinda unlikely but anyway)

2. June.
    "big war system" for new & old players.

3. October.
    New game version. New race (lolwut?)(or maybe profession?). New map.

We call Asterelle. We need her help with explore itb:thanks
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    glaesum wrote: »

1. April 22.
    New map with underwater city, monsters, new story (seems quest line), new gear, new level of boundary (4th), new game system (ui ? kinda unlikely but anyway)

2. June.

3. October.

Yay I have a purpose to do primals again b:laugh
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    1. April 22.
    I guess this means more dailies... I have been astral sky 6 for monthsb:sweat
    3. October.

If a new race is coming (which I doubt), they are trying really hard to produce more money from us.b:laugh
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If anyone wonder ~ 20 concept arts/screens for current (april) update
    http://event.wanmei.com/w2i/magazine/toInner?id=16

Also new "item" was announced. It'll something between war avatar & meridian (which also need up for bonusesb:laugh).
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2015

1. April 22.

2. June.

3. October.

We call Asterelle. We need her help with explore itb:thanks
    new gear

b:shocked New Gear?????!!!! b:shutup

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rieihdius wrote: »
    b:shocked New Gear?????!!!! b:shutup

New gear b:surprised

already like the update
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    What impresses me is that Syntheros is claiming to have a skill that doesn't exist. Maybe someone should report him for hacking... b:chuckle

Last I checked, it doesn't. Besides, psychics would still find it useless.

It existed for a time early on. Also on your comment about a skill tree set in tideform ... holy **** that would have been awesome. It would have been great for allll those underwater quests early on.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.