Count to 20000

Options

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

That is the one and only thing I really love about auto-cultivation. Seriously. That aspect of it is so much win.

If earning time zones are left in the game, and botting is disabled in those zones, it'd still be useable for veno-cube. x3
    ...and in reflection realm so I can kill alllll the rabbits as a joke.

*all of the innocent reasons to keep auto-culti*

....also, do you, Kossy, Krissy, or the invisible-pony-mod keep tabs on the title thread? There's been a bit of information released on the new titles due to regular people posting and I've been wondering if one of you could add any new/useful info to the first post since Magnamious_ isn't going to be poking his thread as per his comment?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »

Buddhists have long maintained that all creatures have the same number of heartbeats in their lifetimes. Western science has added some credence to this in the last few decades; though it's not an absolute, even discounting premature demise via falling under a bus or w/e

The first time I read this, I thought you were saying that even people who died 'accidental deaths' had the same ammount of heartbeats they should have, so I was just 'are you saying people with really fast heartrates are the ones that get into accidents or murdered or etc'. Then I realized you probably meant that the accidental deaths didn't have anything to do with the heart rate count.

Feels like it could be either one, really... as said, my heartrate is stupid fast and I always just kind of figured I might live into my mid thirties. More because of genetic issues and not so much heart rate 'superstition', though.

Also I suppose the distinction you measured works pretty well, for men or women needing people, really. Like, I certainly don't need to have a partner... but seeing as I do and he's been living with me during the summer before 'e goes back out to college, I tend to get really confused when 'e's not around for long periods of time. (But at the same point my schedule isn't super weird when he's not here, and I tend to do more things because I have to figure out how to occupy my time. Like cooking all my meals instead of just picking around really easy to put together things.
    Those corndogs. <3)
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

So..recently I've been random dyeing fashion pieces and I've been getting reds (various shades). I decided to get a "Red Mode" for my Venomancer with the Red title thingy included. Those pieces look too good on Desdi to pass them up haha.

They were meant to be for my Cleric but I just enjoy fashion on Desdi way more :x probably because fashion looks good on Venomancers in general. Cleric's a little more picky.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

So..recently I've been random dyeing fashion pieces and I've been getting reds (various shades). I decided to get a "Red Mode" for my Venomancer with the Red title thingy included. Those pieces look too good on Desdi to pass them up haha.

They were meant to be for my Cleric but I just enjoy fashion on Desdi way more :x probably because fashion looks good on Venomancers in general. Cleric's a little more picky.

My first thought was: We should trade one of my red sets for one of your cream sets so that while you red-mode I can cream-mode. But it was more of a joke and we're on different servers >:
    What fashion pieces are they, by the by? *I want to seeee~*

Clerics are hard. I always try to convince myself that it's not actually that different, but it is at the end of the day... I just have a black pearl blossom dress on my cleric, with black icelace gloves and she looks like a little pumpkin. x3 ...I kind of want to try and find something new for her, though. When I was first looking at fashion for her at least a year ago, I wanted to go with the savant set (sans the hat) but that's a main set on my veno, and I don't want to trade it all the time since it's based on prefrence and not need ie, trading armour between accounts based on what you're using seems easier for some reason.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Options

My first thought was: We should trade one of my red sets for one of your cream sets so that while you red-mode I can cream-mode. But it was more of a joke and we're on different servers >:
    What fashion pieces are they, by the by? *I want to seeee~*

Clerics are hard. I always try to convince myself that it's not actually that different, but it is at the end of the day... I just have a black pearl blossom dress on my cleric, with black icelace gloves and she looks like a little pumpkin. x3 ...I kind of want to try and find something new for her, though. When I was first looking at fashion for her at least a year ago, I wanted to go with the savant set (sans the hat) but that's a main set on my veno, and I don't want to trade it all the time since it's based on prefrence and not need ie, trading armour between accounts based on what you're using seems easier for some reason.

That would have been cool :3 hehe.

I died the Bollywood dark red a while back and then I also have the dark red Frosty set from last Christmas. Now I dyed a Vixen Wrap in a pinkish-red..looks like a cherry and a Falbala dress almost pure red. Those weren't the intended colours but look really nice so I kept them xD Of course I also have matching red-ish shoes.

And yeah..Clerics are a little more special. I found the Prissy dress to look really good on them :o and the Magician set.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    That would have been cool :3 hehe.

I died the Bollywood dark red a while back and then I also have the dark red Frosty set from last Christmas. Now I dyed a Vixen Wrap in a pinkish-red..looks like a cherry and a Falbala dress almost pure red. Those weren't the intended colours but look really nice so I kept them xD Of course I also have matching red-ish shoes.

And yeah..Clerics are a little more special. I found the Prissy dress to look really good on them :o and the Magician set.

I have a black and white prissy set that has the prissy dress, fairy gloves, and racy lace boots.... (if they have set white on them it's dyed black and if they have set back on them its dyed white. It looks pretty decent.) but I don't tend to wear it on my veno much because it doesn't match too well who I think of her being as a person.
    *previews it on my cleric via the fashion interface* *link to image if you want it*
    Well, it is super cute. Not sure if it fits what I see her personality as exactly but it does much better than my veno, and if I don't give it to her it'll just end up rotting in my fashion inventory.
    Kind of want to replace those gloves with something that's more of a bracelet type, though....

I found out yesterday when editting my cleric's ini that the tender nurse hair and the tideborn floofy hair look almost exactly the same from the front (sans the hat) of course the cute little buns the nurse hair has. So now when my cleric takes off her wig... all she does is take off her hat, ruffle the fringes and take the buns out. x3 I think that's cute.
    (Tideborn floof hair=female hair 13 on the hair chart)

How long do you think you're going to stick with the red fashion for, Desdi?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Options

I have a black and white prissy set that has the prissy dress, fairy gloves, and racy lace boots.... (if they have set white on them it's dyed black and if they have set back on them its dyed white. It looks pretty decent.) but I don't tend to wear it on my veno much because it doesn't match too well who I think of her being as a person.
    *previews it on my cleric via the fashion interface* *link to image if you want it*
    Well, it is super cute. Not sure if it fits what I see her personality as exactly but it does much better than my veno, and if I don't give it to her it'll just end up rotting in my fashion inventory.
    Kind of want to replace those gloves with something that's more of a bracelet type, though....

I found out yesterday when editting my cleric's ini that the tender nurse hair and the tideborn floofy hair look almost exactly the same from the front (sans the hat) of course the cute little buns the nurse hair has. So now when my cleric takes off her wig... all she does is take off her hat, ruffle the fringes and take the buns out. x3 I think that's cute.
    (Tideborn floof hair=female hair 13 on the hair chart)

How long do you think you're going to stick with the red fashion for, Desdi?

I remember that set! I think it looks good but yeah..might not fit your Cleric in particular. I have the tendency to make my characters look cute so the Prissy dress is perfect for my Cleric. I might grab some screenshots later to show you but right now I can't.

I do like other kinds of characters like the cool looking or the evil looking or just plain "beautiful" but when I have to actually play them...I think "cute" suits me more in general. I love cute things!

Also yeah, I noticed the hair is similar to the Tideborn one because my Psychic had that hairstyle for a very long time but now she uses the Vampire hat/hairstyle all the time along with the Darkness set. I don't actively play her other than BH/FSP/Summon slave so I took most of her fashion and use it on other toons b:chuckle

Well...my Cleric is... I have a Sage one on the same account as Venomancer (something I regretted ever since the day I was able to dual-client) but these days I use a Demon Cleric.

Recently I changed her look a bit (cutie-fied her) and started dyeing her fashion because it was horribly mismatched. I still want to dye a few more sets/pieces but I don't have too much event gold to spare right now.

Alright enough with my ramblings xD
    As for Red Mode... I'm probably gonna keep it for a while and it will come back occasionally. Maybe I can even get my hands on a few sets that looked bad in Cream but look nice in red. Now I have an excuse!

Well...not that there was anything stopping me from just wearing whatever colour I wanted but I kinda liked sticking to the whole Cream theme :3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    venus smells so bad.... b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    i sent ticket regarding this BS

speechless >.>

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1711791
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    venus smells so bad.... b:worried

11414 D: What? Meanie pants!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options

Start talking again!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Start talking again!
    But collective forum-we has been spamming the Unannounced changes thread! D:
    *squeezes Kossy's paw* Hi :3

I ate... pretty much an entire key lime pie yesterday. It was really good.
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

Lemme guess... sparkie's boss cluelessly told him that the changes were intended and sparkie got assaulted when he told everyone what he was told?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Lemme guess... sparkie's boss cluelessly told him that the changes were intended and sparkie got assaulted when he told everyone what he was told?

No... it just went on a tangent between, what I summarized mentally as, 'an addict and a troll' for like five pages, and then the person who I mentally labeled as addict had conversations with people for the next two pages, and askdngd.

Honestly I'm one of the only people (that I saw! I could be wrong. Though I was told that I was right twice by someone I was talking to, which is always awesome B|) who said out loud that I thought it rediculous people were still putting value on what Sparkie said about things since it sounds so..... well, clueless, like what you said..... and it didn't get the best reception.

On another note, I've just been botting in mice room while not doing anything in PWI because why not, and my nix now is quite a bit further into his level than I am. \o/
    a5fc7474432936931015ffd8a46dcdd9.png
    ...that's not very good.

I remember that set! I think it looks good but yeah..might not fit your Cleric in particular. I have the tendency to make my characters look cute so the Prissy dress is perfect for my Cleric. I might grab some screenshots later to show you but right now I can't.

I do like other kinds of characters like the cool looking or the evil looking or just plain "beautiful" but when I have to actually play them...I think "cute" suits me more in general. I love cute things!

Also yeah, I noticed the hair is similar to the Tideborn one because my Psychic had that hairstyle for a very long time but now she uses the Vampire hat/hairstyle all the time along with the Darkness set. I don't actively play her other than BH/FSP/Summon slave so I took most of her fashion and use it on other toons b:chuckle

Well...my Cleric is... I have a Sage one on the same account as Venomancer (something I regretted ever since the day I was able to dual-client) but these days I use a Demon Cleric.

Recently I changed her look a bit (cutie-fied her) and started dyeing her fashion because it was horribly mismatched. I still want to dye a few more sets/pieces but I don't have too much event gold to spare right now.

Alright enough with my ramblings xD
    As for Red Mode... I'm probably gonna keep it for a while and it will come back occasionally. Maybe I can even get my hands on a few sets that looked bad in Cream but look nice in red. Now I have an excuse!

Well...not that there was anything stopping me from just wearing whatever colour I wanted but I kinda liked sticking to the whole Cream theme :3

*feels special because the set was remembered from months ago* :3! ....one of the times that I did an image search for pwi fashion, I saw my fashion screenshots on there, haha. Just remembered that.

Yeah my cleric is... she has a more 'mature' look to her than a cute one. I like how the dress looks interacting with the cleric buff animations, but... it is a little bit weird seeing. For now, I'm keeping it on her and having her pearl blossom and prissy fashion on alternation.

My hair sentiments are shared~!
    Sometimes when it comes to dualclienting characters, I'm not sure what to have on same accounts or different or not... I have quite a few grandfathered accounts so if I really wanted to, I could make more characters and still have all of them on different accounts... but it's really hard for me to dual client on my notebook (or at least, when playing in full screen) and I try to think of who I'll actually be using in combination with each other, otherwise I'll just condense it. Like my little psychic is on the same account as my mystic because I knew I wouldn't ever be using both at the same time. (and I ended up scrapping my LA psy, anyway... whilist my mystic is a very-sometimes alt that I don't have fashion for.)

Cream and red'll work well in combination (though maybe not at the same time!), methinks too.
    ....if anything was 'making' you stick with cream it was your tail being evil and trying to take over the world of colour D:!
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

You have my full permission to use it or somesuch. XD

Also your nix is clearly hacking to outlevel its pet veno and should be banned. b:laugh
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

You have my full permission to use it or somesuch. XD

Also your nix is clearly hacking to outlevel its pet veno and should be banned. b:laugh
    I really am my nix's pet. b:sad
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

*pets Ven* It's okay. All venos are secretly owned by their pets.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

*pets Ven* It's okay. All venos are secretly owned by their pets.

>: I want to be a harpy's pet, too.
    They'd have hands to pet me with! Like Kossy does D:!
    *snuggles into Kossy's lap*

I'm informing my partner that I'm really craving limeade and want him to get some while he's out (generally limes, apparently, since I just ate like an entire lime pie....) and he's not really having it. akasndgadg *awkwardly limp tinyflails*
    My legs have been really limp the last two days and it's making it really hard to move...
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

Limeade sparklers are delicious!

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Options

@ Veneir - You're right O.O! Maybe the red fashion is my salvation!

@ Kossy - I'm not sure what to think of a Hercules/Giant having a pretty (sexy) Venomancer as a pet....but I'm gladly gonna be the pet for every other pet... I mean owner!

Wait how does this work even...how to the pets (sorry, owners) claim a Venomancer..how do they agree to share her??
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

@ Veneir - You're right O.O! Maybe the red fashion is my salvation!

@ Kossy - I'm not sure what to think of a Hercules/Giant having a pretty (sexy) Venomancer as a pet....but I'm gladly gonna be the pet for every other pet... I mean owner!

Wait how does this work even...how to the pets (sorry, owners) claim a Venomancer..how do they agree to share her??

Probably in the same way that people who share a house share the claiming on the house cat/dog/snake/whatnot.

I always kind of picture that venos having pets has to do with soulbinding and contracts etc, and so the veno can summon her companion to her side when she needs them, and they all kind of conduct like a 'guild' with each other... it's be the opposite, I guess. A bunch of critters make contracts with the veno as the veno wants their protection, and whenever they see that she needs help, then summon themselves to her. :3 And kind of go over with themselves who's best for what scenarios.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    114xx

sparkie's boss talks to him? That would be news indeed.

I suspect sparkie has been told to say about any unannounced changes that they are "intentional" in order not to make wanmei look even more incompetent than they are (how that would even be possible is beyond me tbh).

They can then revert later, at their leisure, "in response to player wishes", or not

Yep.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2014
    Options

Happy Labor Day, to my fellow mates in the States.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    Options

Happy Labor Day, to my fellow mates in the States.

*is angrily muttering about Labor Day making the day pointless since buses don't run and businesses are closed*

I really don't like holidays. It's like an extra sunday making things unable to get done. OTL
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2014
    Options

*is angrily muttering about Labor Day making the day pointless since buses don't run and businesses are closed*

I really don't like holidays. It's like an extra sunday making things unable to get done. OTL

It's nice not to get anything done and just rest sometimes.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    Options

It's nice not to get anything done and just rest sometimes.

Not when you wake up on sunday morning stressed out by things that need to get done, and you can't do them for two days in a row while wanting to OTL