Count to 20000

Options

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options

Aww that sucks. *gives you a cake without white chocolate from kossy's stash.*

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Aww that sucks. *gives you a cake without white chocolate from kossy's stash.*

:D!
    *lightly takes cake and nibbles*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options

Venus is truly the more evil between us. Though things like that are why I rarely accept cakes from when I know the people involved with them like chocolate as, more often than not, they wound up having forgotten and put chocolate or such in the cakes.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Venus is truly the more evil between us. Though things like that are why I rarely accept cakes from when I know the people involved with them like chocolate as, more often than not, they wound up having forgotten and put chocolate or such in the cakes.

--*looks up from cake* Hn? Does Kossy not like chocolate very much, then?
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

Oh I didn't realize you were allergic to chocolate too, Kossy. Or disliked it or something. o.o

And yeah, I don't eat burgers at people's houses or anything that typically has condiments. Most of them make me feel sick so I avoid any I don't know. When I'm at a restaurant I can at least check and send it back without being rude.

I also tend to pre-eat a small amount. Not enough it would ruin my ability to eat whatever is served if it's okay for me to eat. But enough that I can convincingly say no thank you and given an appropriate excuse for my lack of eating.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Oh I didn't realize you were allergic to chocolate too, Kossy. Or disliked it or something. o.o

And yeah, I don't eat burgers at people's houses or anything that typically has condiments. Most of them make me feel sick so I avoid any I don't know. When I'm at a restaurant I can at least check and send it back without being rude.

I also tend to pre-eat a small amount. Not enough it would ruin my ability to eat whatever is served if it's okay for me to eat. But enough that I can convincingly say no thank you and given an appropriate excuse for my lack of eating.

Oh I remember you mentioning this before; what did you say was one of the few condiments you could have? I know you said ketchup bothered you and I don't remember if mustard was one of the really bad ones or one that worked.

Do people not believe you if you just tell them 'I'm allergic to some of the ingredients in the ketchup and (insert other condiments here)'?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

Oh I remember you mentioning this before; what did you say was one of the few condiments you could have? I know you said ketchup bothered you and I don't remember if mustard was one of the really bad ones or one that worked.

Do people not believe you if you just tell them 'I'm allergic to some of the ingredients in the ketchup and (insert other condiments here)'?

Yeah, my close friends know I'm telling the truth. But some others just think I'm making it up. :3 And BBQ sauce was one of the ones that are okay (at least sometimes), mustard not so much. At least not the yellow mustard. I've been told there are different types of mustard and some might work by various friends. But I'd rather not try it and take chances.

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Wow, I miss so much sleeping. I wonder if I'd just forgo sleeping if my life would be better xDD. I'd have more time (for fainting in the middle of the day lol).
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

Yeah. I also avoid most condiments like the plague. A lot of things and I simply don't agree.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Feels kind of contradictory to the condiment point, but:
    I just made corndogs, and I'm kind of excitedly circling around going, 'Wow! Wow! That recipie was really good, I'm really impressed!'.
    When I had all the batter mixed together it had this weird thing where some parts felt really acidic on the tongue--I guess a chemical reaction was still happening between the ingredients--but cooked they turnt out super well. <3
    ...honestly I don't know why I like corn dogs. I don't like beef and I don't like hot dogs. But I do.

I have a kind of honey-mustard which is from the farmer's market-y side-store of the hippiest health state in the whole US, so... it might even be fine for you guys.
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

Because corn dogs are on sticks. Hence they become awesome by association with sticks. Because sticks.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Because corn dogs are on sticks. Hence they become awesome by association with sticks. Because sticks.

Am I silly for being so proud of them?
    Sticks are pretty great, though.
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

Always be proud as long as you don't give people food poisoning!

Also at first that worried me because Kyubey in the corner. Then I scrolled down to the person with their mission and had a quick little grin at that.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    All merchanting and no drama makes Kitty a dull girl. Kitty needs to see moar hate Q.Q

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Always be proud as long as you don't give people food poisoning!

Also at first that worried me because Kyubey in the corner. Then I scrolled down to the person with their mission and had a quick little grin at that.

Nnnn. :3
    What Kyubey in the corner; you're seeing things, Kossy. <3
    --well I haven't really spread much hate but I did inform people in the FC thread that the reasoning 'Well I never had/needed it as a kid, why should ____ get it' was just scientifically proven (finally) to be a psychological sign of extreme, irrational jealousy. Might get some bites at that. ...or not, because a new page started already. Oh well.
    Lots of general drama with anti-botting and pro-botting people going at it for days.

Edit:: Oh wait no it was the Earning time thread! I got a Kossy. x3 <3
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

And today shall be a day where I do things... or something. XD
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I keep getting Death cards in cube. 3:<
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I keep getting Death cards in cube. 3:<

*gives Veneir a [Sadness Card]*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I need to find ven's post, sounds interesting.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I need to find ven's post, sounds interesting.

Eh? What?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

Your post about the irrational jealousy thing. I had thought i'd be a more indepth summary or have a source or something. xD I love reading those types of things.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Your post about the irrational jealousy thing. I had thought i'd be a more indepth summary or have a source or something. xD I love reading those types of things.

Oh, pff :3 no it was just a little thing that was a 'by the way, guys.....' comment.
    I would have written a few paragraphs on it, had I had access to the research papers.... my partner didn't paste anything regarding to that when he told me and some other people about it on skype. Wish he would have. I'm trying to see if I can't get a researcher's name or something out of him to be able to look it up.

I made a guide gif and now I feel weird not typing in a little box....

tumblr_naqsudi9or1shj2rco1_1280.gif

Was this one which was probably unnessesary for me to make for the specific context but it might have a place in the 'So you want to INI edit your character' thread....
    I'm not sure why I made it a gif, though. Normally gif guides make it so that if you don't understand it the first time through you have to watch it over again which is kind of annoying. OTL But most people work pretty well visually.
    I was making an example at the end and it got cut off. :x Unfortunantly I don't have a gif editting programn at the moment, only a gif creating one, so I can't put any edits in.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

Did I ever mention that you're awesome. I'll definitely put this in the ini guide with proper credits. :D

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Did I ever mention that you're awesome. I'll definitely put this in the ini guide with proper credits. :D

Mewl. :3
    I've wanted to make a couple gifs of in-game palava, 'but I'd have to window mode my game for a bit to be able to do it.... and I'm afraid to because apparently there's a problem with windows moving a tiny bit every time you start the game, and I'm suuuupppeeerrrr picky about where my windows are. My pet skillbar moved to the right about as much as a hair strand is thick and I freaked out. OTL______
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

Bananas! You're absolutely bananas!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

And now are you going to tell a very droll story about a bridge? b:avoid

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This is important japanese history.
    I have gained respect for the phrase 'kawaii'.
    Strong japanese women who don't need no man B|

sontzu wrote: »

Blankets make you feel warmer by reducing the rate at which heat escapes from your skin. Adding an extra blanket further reduces this heat loss rate, therefore makes you even warmer.
    Unless you are dead, your own body will generate quite a lot of heat; if your blanket was 100% effective at keeping your heat in, you would literally cook yourself to death within a couple of hours at a guess.
    Even after death the bacteria decomposing your body would generate enough heat to pasteurise themselves with a 100% reflective thermal blanket wrapped around you...

The 'unless you are dead' part is what worries me about blankets working or not. The people I live with are convinced I'm a wraith without the floating, misty part.
    <3 not really, but it's discussed that I 'could' be and that I'd probably be happier if I was undead.
    ...*places ice cube hands on your face*

And, awww, you two, I quite enjoyed sontzu's information. They're not being dull >:
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

Yep. Interesting, isn't it?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Yep. Interesting, isn't it?

Yeah, it's pretty wonderful.
    Though it probably means that I'll start correcting people when they say things are 'kawaii' that aren't... like cute bikinis. That happens sometimes.
    I kind of got the indication that 'kawaii' was cute female fashion that is powerful and takes up lots of room (that men don't normally feel comfortable with), since that's what lolita is.

Also, I'm sorry my in-game mailbox is full. Sometimes I wonder if you stalk me in-game like you do in-forum and then I realized if you went to send any sneaky mail that you coldn't because like 1/4th of my mailbox is actual mail, and the rest of it is way more GM mails containing DQ reward items/anni items than I should be able to have. OTL