krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014

oh GAAAWWWDDDD hes complaining more!

but i wont post so you guys wont have a hard time b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014

I get kinda annoyed when people try to hide behind mobile use as an excuse for some stupid claims. Half the time, them being on a phone or not has absolutely nothing to do with it and they're just complaining for the sake of complaining.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014

2014-10-1019-50-55-Copy_zps99feebe6.png

Official GM word about my tail.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited October 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Your sig=Best sig.
    damn if i could only include this quote in my sig b:shutup
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited October 2014

i have discovered that technically my sig is only 3 lines!! b:thanks
    as its all connected but the forum auto-wraps it

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21935021#post21935021
    this guy is a 'tard if hes speaking without seeing my post counts and join date....
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Kitty won the jackpot.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

Everyone knows Desdi is top fluff. Everyone.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014

Is it just me or did they randomly change the "more" button to be a slightly brighter white when you look at the smileys. Like I can actually see it atm.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2014

I still wouldn't see it if I didn't look for it. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Everyone knows Desdi is top fluff. Everyone.
    My vinny-poos tail is much fluffier, its top grade blonde fluff!b:pleased
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

Still not seeing it, Venus. b:chuckle

Decep, if I give you bacon will you do tricks? :D
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Damn you kossy, made me think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • krisnda
    edited October 2014
    Drawing hands is hard. b:surrender
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Still not seeing it, Venus. b:chuckle

Decep, if I give you bacon will you do tricks? :D
    I will trick YOU! b:cry

i should make a QQ thread on the general forums so the mods have more work to do :3
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

Nuh-uhz!

Damn you kossy, made me think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A xD
    Hmm....

Rub some bacon on it. b:cute
    edited October 2014

Those community managers sure disappear alot...

any news from em?
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

He's locked in my closet for three weeks since he lost a bet with me.
    edited October 2014
    sometimes i wonder if i should just go to the other game forums and **** around saying our CM hasnt shown face for who knows how long >.> their forums are rather active. The GMs
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

Only if they share the same CM we have. Just to have an injoke with said CM. b:chuckle
    edited October 2014

i see he escaped your closet >>
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

Nah. I just wanted a maint thread posted and another dreamchaser EXP neck. b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sontzu wrote: »

SweetieBot, please remove 100000 points from OPKossy for releasing sparkiesoft without obtaining worthwhile concessions
    You can't remove more than 2 points per request.
    sontzu removes 2 points from OPKossy!
    OPKossy is now in 3rd place for October 2014 with -2 points (218 points overall).
    sontzu can still remove another 3 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    edited October 2014

That pic... I lol'd! b:laugh
  • krisnda
    edited October 2014
    You can't remove more than 2 points per request.
    sontzu removes 2 points from OPKossy!
    OPKossy is now in 3rd place for October 2014 with -2 points (218 points overall).
    sontzu can still remove another 3 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.

-2 points, still 3rd place?! b:shocked
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Kitty's psy haz minions.

2q8983m.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
    edited October 2014
    SweetieBot, please remove 2 points from OPKossy

for being a kossy b:cute
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Deceptistar - Sanctuary removes 2 points from OPKossy!
    OPKossy is now in 3rd place for October 2014 with -4 points (216 points overall).
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary can still remove another 3 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• krisnda
    edited October 2014

for being a kossy b:cute

She's still in 3rd place! b:shocked
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'd appreciate if one of the nice mobs could fix my thread title to Raging Tide's TW Report - Week 42

please and ty b:avoid

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21949091#post21949091

*insert numbers here*
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47